Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bureau of Paranormal Affairs [Closed]
@MagicCatX333

Name: William Marsh
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species or Power: A human with extensive knowledge of old beings, entities, and languages. He's also decently skilled in fending off some of these beings.

Appearance: He has brown hair, hazel eyes, light-tan skin, average height, and is often found in black or brown suits.

Personality: He's pretty serious, but he's not abrasive or rude. He is calm and coordinated in most situations, though he can get a bit disorganized in unfamiliar circumstances or if things turn out unexpectedly. He'll crack a joke every once in a while, usually after missions, but don't expect them to be good.

Brief backstory: He grew up in an orphanage, not knowing who his parents were or why the left him there. He just assumed they weren't able to support a family at the time, and never really attempted to find out about who they were. He read a lot, when he was younger, and spoke very little, often sneeking out to go to the nearby university's library. There he learned about many, many things. He learned of the elder beasts, eldritch deities, ancient languages, and of the civilizations that fell before the reign of man. By the time he was 18 and able to move out of the orphanage he had successfully applied to the university, where he then continued in his studies. He graduated a few years later, able to read and write in 8 non-human languages, and able to speak 2. He was soon picked up by the BPA when a group of agents investigating an area of high paranormal activity found him fighting off a small flock of multieyed, man eating ravens and cursing in tongue.

Other: Through all his deals, delvings, and activities, he's not sure if he's completely human anymore. He always feels a little of something else at the back of his mind, gnawing at his conscious and waiting for his mind to slip. He has also witnessed certain otherworldly things crawling under his skin, and is unsure whether or not it is of his mind or his body. He's prone to visits from unwelcome evils in his dreams, and has been known to mutter in ancient words both in sleep and in the day. He keeps a copy of the Necronomicon from his university in his on-base room, for whenever he needs to consult it for knowledge. Through his adventures he has collected plenty of oddities and strange items, some of which may or may not be dangerous.

I hope this is good. If there's anything you'd like me to add or remove just say so :)
@MagicCatX333

Name: William Marsh
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species or Power: A human with extensive knowledge of old beings, entities, and languages. He's also decently skilled in fending off some of these beings.

Appearance: He has brown hair, hazel eyes, light-tan skin, average height, and is often found in black or brown suits.

Personality: He's pretty serious, but he's not abrasive or rude. He is calm and coordinated in most situations, though he can get a bit disorganized in unfamiliar circumstances or if things turn out unexpectedly. He'll crack a joke every once in a while, usually after missions, but don't expect them to be good.

Brief backstory: He grew up in an orphanage, not knowing who his parents were or why the left him there. He just assumed they weren't able to support a family at the time, and never really attempted to find out about who they were. He read a lot, when he was younger, and spoke very little, often sneeking out to go to the nearby university's library. There he learned about many, many things. He learned of the elder beasts, eldritch deities, ancient languages, and of the civilizations that fell before the reign of man. By the time he was 18 and able to move out of the orphanage he had successfully applied to the university, where he then continued in his studies. He graduated a few years later, able to read and write in 8 non-human languages, and able to speak 2. He was soon picked up by the BPA when a group of agents investigating an area of high paranormal activity found him fighting off a small flock of multieyed, man eating ravens and cursing in tongue.

Other: Through all his deals, delvings, and activities, he's not sure if he's completely human anymore. He always feels a little of something else at the back of his mind, gnawing at his conscious and waiting for his mind to slip. He has also witnessed certain otherworldly things crawling under his skin, and is unsure whether or not it is of his mind or his body. He's prone to visits from unwelcome evils in his dreams, and has been known to mutter in ancient words both in sleep and in the day. He keeps a copy of the Necronomicon from his university in his on-base room, for whenever he needs to consult it for knowledge. Through his adventures he has collected plenty of oddities and strange items, some of which may or may not be dangerous.

I hope this is good. If there's anything you'd like me to add or remove just say so :)
FooterAds.gif
@Dracowisp Looks great! Thanks for joining :)
@Dracowisp Looks great! Thanks for joining :)
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333
Name: Felix Goldstone (probably not his real name).
Sexuality: 95% Heterosexual
Species or Power: Demigod (His divine parent is Bast). Can shapeshift into any kind of cat, plus a human-cat hybrid form. In his default form, he has enhanced senses and reflexes and can influence the luck of himself and others. (If this sounds too OP or like it doesn't fit the world tell me what I should change and I'll do it.)
Appearance: Default form is human with a few cat-like characteristics; pointed ears and teeth, and green eyes with cat-like pupils. His facial features are similar to Danny John-Jules (Link to IMDB page :http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0424253/. He has bronze-coloured skin and has sleek black hair pulled into a low ponytail. He usually wears very expensive and flamboyant clothing. He is sometimes mistaken for a vampire by those with knowledge of the paranormal (if they exist in this world, that is. I assume they do.) He often wears Egyptian-style eye makeup, and a gold collar-like necklace, with is the only item of clothing that stays with him when he transforms.
Personality: He’s vain, lazy, ditzy and will flirt with any female (and very occasionally male) that he meets. He’s the kind of guy who never wears the same outfit twice in a year, and his favoured hobby is napping in inappropriate places. He is, however, surprisingly good in in a fight, providing he has the motivation.
Brief backstory: The BPA found him when he was hunting near one of their bases. They noticed his power, and decide to train him as an agent. His personal history is unknown.
Other: He prefers his meat raw. As in, still alive.
He’s an excellent dancer, but not a great singer. This is unfortunate, as he likes to sing in the shower.
His goals are to fight Mothman, and to er.. mate with as many different species as possible.
He's the team's go-to driver/pilot for when they need to get somewhere fast, thanks to his superhuman reflexes.
@MagicCatX333
Name: Felix Goldstone (probably not his real name).
Sexuality: 95% Heterosexual
Species or Power: Demigod (His divine parent is Bast). Can shapeshift into any kind of cat, plus a human-cat hybrid form. In his default form, he has enhanced senses and reflexes and can influence the luck of himself and others. (If this sounds too OP or like it doesn't fit the world tell me what I should change and I'll do it.)
Appearance: Default form is human with a few cat-like characteristics; pointed ears and teeth, and green eyes with cat-like pupils. His facial features are similar to Danny John-Jules (Link to IMDB page :http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0424253/. He has bronze-coloured skin and has sleek black hair pulled into a low ponytail. He usually wears very expensive and flamboyant clothing. He is sometimes mistaken for a vampire by those with knowledge of the paranormal (if they exist in this world, that is. I assume they do.) He often wears Egyptian-style eye makeup, and a gold collar-like necklace, with is the only item of clothing that stays with him when he transforms.
Personality: He’s vain, lazy, ditzy and will flirt with any female (and very occasionally male) that he meets. He’s the kind of guy who never wears the same outfit twice in a year, and his favoured hobby is napping in inappropriate places. He is, however, surprisingly good in in a fight, providing he has the motivation.
Brief backstory: The BPA found him when he was hunting near one of their bases. They noticed his power, and decide to train him as an agent. His personal history is unknown.
Other: He prefers his meat raw. As in, still alive.
He’s an excellent dancer, but not a great singer. This is unfortunate, as he likes to sing in the shower.
His goals are to fight Mothman, and to er.. mate with as many different species as possible.
He's the team's go-to driver/pilot for when they need to get somewhere fast, thanks to his superhuman reflexes.
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@WildRose42 Looks great!

@WildRose42 @Dracowhisp @LancelotOfTheSky @Dextrocarter

I added slots the the plot blurb, so when we get that number of people we'll start. I realized I forgot to mention it in the original post, but if anyone wants to be a senior agent rather than a new agent lmk- their's room for one more.
@WildRose42 Looks great!

I added slots the the plot blurb, so when we get that number of people we'll start. I realized I forgot to mention it in the original post, but if anyone wants to be a senior agent rather than a new agent lmk- their's room for one more.
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333
I think Felix might make an interesting senior agent. Sure, he's not at all a reasonable person, but it might be fun.
@MagicCatX333
I think Felix might make an interesting senior agent. Sure, he's not at all a reasonable person, but it might be fun.
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
@WildRose42 Works for me- I'll write out some details on stuff he should probably know and send it to you today or tomorrow.
@WildRose42 Works for me- I'll write out some details on stuff he should probably know and send it to you today or tomorrow.
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333 I think Lance would work okay as a senior agent. I also had an idea, what if we had senior agents train new agents?
@MagicCatX333 I think Lance would work okay as a senior agent. I also had an idea, what if we had senior agents train new agents?
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@LancelotOfTheSky I'd prefer to only have two senior agents for now, but if we get more than 6 new agents I'll add another slot and let you know. That was my plan as well :) the beginning of this rp will be training the new agents, then going on some missions.
@LancelotOfTheSky I'd prefer to only have two senior agents for now, but if we get more than 6 new agents I'll add another slot and let you know. That was my plan as well :) the beginning of this rp will be training the new agents, then going on some missions.
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png

Starting tomorrow, probably in the early afternoon EST if that's okay with everyone.

Starting tomorrow, probably in the early afternoon EST if that's okay with everyone.
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333

Sounds good, see you all then
@MagicCatX333

Sounds good, see you all then
FooterAds.gif