Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Spectra126
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49
"Why is this happening?" He asks walking or rather limping behind her. He had noticed the flames part. "Are you using magic?" He asks as he stays close as she told him. He looked around as the fire roared. "Nissa? Do you think we can stop her?" He asks.
"Why is this happening?" He asks walking or rather limping behind her. He had noticed the flames part. "Are you using magic?" He asks as he stays close as she told him. He looked around as the fire roared. "Nissa? Do you think we can stop her?" He asks.
Nissa shrugs.
" I don't think Amber wants me to die. Elves don't have magic." Nissa replies heading straight for the top of the mountain. She stops and turns to Richard.
" I honestly don't know. She knows how I fight now which means she can learn defensive maneuvers. She is also strong and has magic. She has an advantage over us, especially with her healing magic, but I don't know if it works on herself or not." Nissa explains. She knew that Amber had a large advantage over them. She sighs and turns, walking again.

Amber sighs. The fire was probably already at Nissa's village. She probably will bring the human with her. She turns and sits on the ground. The sky was orange. It was an interesting colour against the night sky. Her arm was still sore from accidentally slamming into a tree. She needed to get used to flying again. She leans against a tree and closes her eyes.
Nissa shrugs.
" I don't think Amber wants me to die. Elves don't have magic." Nissa replies heading straight for the top of the mountain. She stops and turns to Richard.
" I honestly don't know. She knows how I fight now which means she can learn defensive maneuvers. She is also strong and has magic. She has an advantage over us, especially with her healing magic, but I don't know if it works on herself or not." Nissa explains. She knew that Amber had a large advantage over them. She sighs and turns, walking again.

Amber sighs. The fire was probably already at Nissa's village. She probably will bring the human with her. She turns and sits on the ground. The sky was orange. It was an interesting colour against the night sky. Her arm was still sore from accidentally slamming into a tree. She needed to get used to flying again. She leans against a tree and closes her eyes.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"But if she wants you to live why?" He asks following Nissa. "Think about it... what does she see in you? An apprentice? An end? An ally?" He asks her trying to keep up. "Where do you think she is? The summit of the mountain?" He asks. "What about your village?" He asks her. He tries to limp beside her.

"Yes she has an advantage but there are two of us. Well I'm human... but you get the idea I hope." He says looking at her. "Will we survive the summit? She has almost every advantage at this point." He says following her once more. "Whst do you think her goal is if she is keeping you alive?"
"But if she wants you to live why?" He asks following Nissa. "Think about it... what does she see in you? An apprentice? An end? An ally?" He asks her trying to keep up. "Where do you think she is? The summit of the mountain?" He asks. "What about your village?" He asks her. He tries to limp beside her.

"Yes she has an advantage but there are two of us. Well I'm human... but you get the idea I hope." He says looking at her. "Will we survive the summit? She has almost every advantage at this point." He says following her once more. "Whst do you think her goal is if she is keeping you alive?"
" I think she sees me as an end. Think about it, she was sent to walk among those who she hates the most. She walks around this earth, miserable and causing as much harm as she can to the humans. Her only companions are the demons and even they ignore her. No one has bothered to fight her before because she is to strong and has magic on her side. I would assume I am the first one to win against her. Remember how she said she had healing magic? If she does then why didn't she use it after the battle with me and heal herself, or does it only work on others. I believe she left herself vulnerable to allow me to kill her. I was an idiot and didn't and now she has healed herself and left." Nissa explains. " By now she is long gone, we can only hope to find a faint trace of her existence and go from there and I believe it will be at the top of this mountain." Nissa says, looking straight ahead. She knew that everything she just said was true. Amber was keeping her alive because she was the only one who could kill her.
" I think she sees me as an end. Think about it, she was sent to walk among those who she hates the most. She walks around this earth, miserable and causing as much harm as she can to the humans. Her only companions are the demons and even they ignore her. No one has bothered to fight her before because she is to strong and has magic on her side. I would assume I am the first one to win against her. Remember how she said she had healing magic? If she does then why didn't she use it after the battle with me and heal herself, or does it only work on others. I believe she left herself vulnerable to allow me to kill her. I was an idiot and didn't and now she has healed herself and left." Nissa explains. " By now she is long gone, we can only hope to find a faint trace of her existence and go from there and I believe it will be at the top of this mountain." Nissa says, looking straight ahead. She knew that everything she just said was true. Amber was keeping her alive because she was the only one who could kill her.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Then why keep me around?" He asks. "Since you mean more to her as an end why am I still breathing?" He asks sighing. "Everything you say makes sense I get it now. But I mean..." He stops as they continue walking. "If she truly hates humanity it doesn't make sense that she didn't try to finish me while you hunted the others. If she did heal herself... and that means she healed you?" He asks. He looks at the sun setting as the sky turned orange. "It will be dark soon... her advantage will only increase." He grabs a large stick and wraps cloth around it. "A torch... won't last long... but it will at least give us light once we leave the fires." He says. "Do you think she's waiting for us? " He asks.
"Then why keep me around?" He asks. "Since you mean more to her as an end why am I still breathing?" He asks sighing. "Everything you say makes sense I get it now. But I mean..." He stops as they continue walking. "If she truly hates humanity it doesn't make sense that she didn't try to finish me while you hunted the others. If she did heal herself... and that means she healed you?" He asks. He looks at the sun setting as the sky turned orange. "It will be dark soon... her advantage will only increase." He grabs a large stick and wraps cloth around it. "A torch... won't last long... but it will at least give us light once we leave the fires." He says. "Do you think she's waiting for us? " He asks.
" She has no intention of keeping you alive. The only reason your not dead is because your with me. I think that when I won the battle she saw it as a time where she had to leave us alone. Surprisingly she follows rules in her own unique way. As for healing me, yes I think she did. Unlike my ability to heal quickly, her magic completely healed me almost immediately. It was definitely her. I have a feeling she will use the darkness to her advantage and having a torch will be useful. Thank you." Nissa says quietly.
" She has no intention of keeping you alive. The only reason your not dead is because your with me. I think that when I won the battle she saw it as a time where she had to leave us alone. Surprisingly she follows rules in her own unique way. As for healing me, yes I think she did. Unlike my ability to heal quickly, her magic completely healed me almost immediately. It was definitely her. I have a feeling she will use the darkness to her advantage and having a torch will be useful. Thank you." Nissa says quietly.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Richard went quiet listening to her speak. He didn't tell her he tended to her injuries too. He was hard to read. Especially when he went quiet. He looked up ahead at the mountain. He seemed to think he was walking to his demise to an extent. But he didnt show much now. He holds the torch, once they found the end to the fires he'd light it. He knew that he'd been nothing but a detrimental person with Nissa this whole time, only helping by somehow defeating the one angel. Surely there would be more though... either hunting him or trying to capture Nissa as Amber had said scout their interest in studying elves.

(How are you?)
Richard went quiet listening to her speak. He didn't tell her he tended to her injuries too. He was hard to read. Especially when he went quiet. He looked up ahead at the mountain. He seemed to think he was walking to his demise to an extent. But he didnt show much now. He holds the torch, once they found the end to the fires he'd light it. He knew that he'd been nothing but a detrimental person with Nissa this whole time, only helping by somehow defeating the one angel. Surely there would be more though... either hunting him or trying to capture Nissa as Amber had said scout their interest in studying elves.

(How are you?)
( Good:) You? )

Nissa looked over at Richard. She couldn't tell what he was thinking. He seemed almost emotionless right now but she assumed he was angry. She sighed.
" Did I say something wrong? You look angry. You know you have helped me a lot. If you weren't here I'm sure I would be either dead or so injured that I wouldn't be able to do anything." She whispers, looking at the stars. Aside from the crackle of the flames surrounding them, the night was silent.
( Good:) You? )

Nissa looked over at Richard. She couldn't tell what he was thinking. He seemed almost emotionless right now but she assumed he was angry. She sighed.
" Did I say something wrong? You look angry. You know you have helped me a lot. If you weren't here I'm sure I would be either dead or so injured that I wouldn't be able to do anything." She whispers, looking at the stars. Aside from the crackle of the flames surrounding them, the night was silent.
nc2b4dJ.gif
(I'm doing well :) thanks for asking :)

"Angry at you? No. Myself? Yes." He says simply. He really hasn't done much for her. Only tended her injuries and she didn't even know that.

"If the earth wasn't on fire around us the stars would be more brilliant at this altitude." He says. His choice of words wasn't really that of a peasant farmer. He goes quiet again his blue eyes glaring from the fire light. The snow melting as the fire rages down the mountain. He didn't know what awaited them once they emerged from the flames. "You've said nothing wrong either so don't be heavy on yourself when you've done no wrong."
(I'm doing well :) thanks for asking :)

"Angry at you? No. Myself? Yes." He says simply. He really hasn't done much for her. Only tended her injuries and she didn't even know that.

"If the earth wasn't on fire around us the stars would be more brilliant at this altitude." He says. His choice of words wasn't really that of a peasant farmer. He goes quiet again his blue eyes glaring from the fire light. The snow melting as the fire rages down the mountain. He didn't know what awaited them once they emerged from the flames. "You've said nothing wrong either so don't be heavy on yourself when you've done no wrong."
( :D )

Nissa smiles and nods.
" Okay, as long as you do the same." She says watching the stars.
" The stars would be beautiful at this altitude. Even with the fire I still find them pretty." Nissa says, not realizing that she was dropping her guard. For some reason she felt calm around Richard. It was weird because she couldn't even trust her family, but then again they never were kind to her.
( :D )

Nissa smiles and nods.
" Okay, as long as you do the same." She says watching the stars.
" The stars would be beautiful at this altitude. Even with the fire I still find them pretty." Nissa says, not realizing that she was dropping her guard. For some reason she felt calm around Richard. It was weird because she couldn't even trust her family, but then again they never were kind to her.
nc2b4dJ.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49