Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ LF ] Roleplays! (1x1 or a Group)
1 2 3 4 5
@Polyhumnia

Yup! I don't mind rping on Discord. Just shoot me a message. :3c Bear#3644
@Polyhumnia

Yup! I don't mind rping on Discord. Just shoot me a message. :3c Bear#3644
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearteeth
Are you still looking for Dragon RPs? ^^;; Most of my dragons are wanderers and only few even live with more than their mates(mostly for breeding only), so I'm pretty open for any plot. :3
@Bearteeth
Are you still looking for Dragon RPs? ^^;; Most of my dragons are wanderers and only few even live with more than their mates(mostly for breeding only), so I'm pretty open for any plot. :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel
(The Secret life of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel? .o.)
YUP! I'm still open. I wouldn't mind a rp whatsoever :p
@IgnisFlamel
(The Secret life of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel? .o.)
YUP! I'm still open. I wouldn't mind a rp whatsoever :p
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearteeth
(Not exactly, the name came from Harry Potter, though at the moment I didn't remember and just came up with a name with a lot of fire and flames. But now that you mentioned, that series looks interesting... o.o!)

Yay! So, dragons! I'd really love to go with something that has action, adventure and maybe romance? Though, I'd like that romance to come naturally if it does at all, if that's alright? ^^ (Also, I don't mind if we need to go off-site for this either, so I'm pretty much alright with anything.)
@Bearteeth
(Not exactly, the name came from Harry Potter, though at the moment I didn't remember and just came up with a name with a lot of fire and flames. But now that you mentioned, that series looks interesting... o.o!)

Yay! So, dragons! I'd really love to go with something that has action, adventure and maybe romance? Though, I'd like that romance to come naturally if it does at all, if that's alright? ^^ (Also, I don't mind if we need to go off-site for this either, so I'm pretty much alright with anything.)
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist

@Bearteeth

Hello! I would totally like to start a 1x1. I'm trying to develop my two clans as well, and our preferences seem to match up.

@Bearteeth

Hello! I would totally like to start a 1x1. I'm trying to develop my two clans as well, and our preferences seem to match up.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@IgnisFlamel
(ohh yeah! It's good up until the end :p imo)

Sure thing! I wouldn't mind doing a roleplay like that. Got any dragons that you want to roleplay w/ and how do you feel about LGBT characters / plots?

@Whim

Sure thing!! Got anything in mind? .o.
@IgnisFlamel
(ohh yeah! It's good up until the end :p imo)

Sure thing! I wouldn't mind doing a roleplay like that. Got any dragons that you want to roleplay w/ and how do you feel about LGBT characters / plots?

@Whim

Sure thing!! Got anything in mind? .o.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png

@Bearteeth
Nothing super specific. I usually like to start off with some sort of conflict. Maybe you could look through the bios of Vita and Adelaide to sort of check out what each clan is about, and we can see how some sort of interaction can come up?

@Bearteeth
Nothing super specific. I usually like to start off with some sort of conflict. Maybe you could look through the bios of Vita and Adelaide to sort of check out what each clan is about, and we can see how some sort of interaction can come up?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Bearteeth
(Definitely going to see if I can start reading it!)

I was thinking about roleplaying (mainly) either with Muse or Emery. Neither of them really have personalities, though I have a slight idea for both of them. (Muse will also get redressed before we begin the RP and Emery might too... ^^;;)

I'm perfectly alright with LGBT characters and plots! ^^ Anything you have in mind?

Also, I hope it's alright, but I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, so I might go to sleep soon'ish.

Edit: Grammar!
@Bearteeth
(Definitely going to see if I can start reading it!)

I was thinking about roleplaying (mainly) either with Muse or Emery. Neither of them really have personalities, though I have a slight idea for both of them. (Muse will also get redressed before we begin the RP and Emery might too... ^^;;)

I'm perfectly alright with LGBT characters and plots! ^^ Anything you have in mind?

Also, I hope it's alright, but I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time, so I might go to sleep soon'ish.

Edit: Grammar!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel

Alright! Sounds good. I'll look between them and then choose!
And that's quite alright, ahah. I might be a bit because I have a few things going on at once. ^^
@IgnisFlamel

Alright! Sounds good. I'll look between them and then choose!
And that's quite alright, ahah. I might be a bit because I have a few things going on at once. ^^
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearteeth

Hi there, are you still looking for RPs?

I am interested in both FR related and non-FR/human RPs (weakness for your vampire/human, hunter/zombie etc. type RPs as well so maybe? :P ) so I'm sure we can figure something out. I don't mind what genre we do, nor do I mind what romance is initiated, I can do M/M, M/F, F/F etc.

I tend to RP over emails due to ease of accessibility on my phone and the ease of being able to quickly pop into emails during work breaks and responding to something. Though if you're unable to or don't wish to, we can use an FR forum thread instead :)

In regards to post and style, I certainly am literate, well I would hope so, and I tend to write in the third person (*She looked up as he spoke, tilting her head to the side in mild confusion*). When it comes to post length I tend to match what my RP partner supplies, though I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 4. It all depends on the situation at hand, but I will always give you something to respond to.

Also don't worry about the lack of time to post, I completely understand and I'm a very patient person. I myself am a full-time uni student with work so time is thin for me as well, but I will make an effort to post as often as possible.

So maybe we can sort something out? :)
@Bearteeth

Hi there, are you still looking for RPs?

I am interested in both FR related and non-FR/human RPs (weakness for your vampire/human, hunter/zombie etc. type RPs as well so maybe? :P ) so I'm sure we can figure something out. I don't mind what genre we do, nor do I mind what romance is initiated, I can do M/M, M/F, F/F etc.

I tend to RP over emails due to ease of accessibility on my phone and the ease of being able to quickly pop into emails during work breaks and responding to something. Though if you're unable to or don't wish to, we can use an FR forum thread instead :)

In regards to post and style, I certainly am literate, well I would hope so, and I tend to write in the third person (*She looked up as he spoke, tilting her head to the side in mild confusion*). When it comes to post length I tend to match what my RP partner supplies, though I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 4. It all depends on the situation at hand, but I will always give you something to respond to.

Also don't worry about the lack of time to post, I completely understand and I'm a very patient person. I myself am a full-time uni student with work so time is thin for me as well, but I will make an effort to post as often as possible.

So maybe we can sort something out? :)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4 5