Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LGBTQ Romance (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm ready
I'm ready
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
I'm ready, but one question: Should we subscribe or ping each other?
I'm ready, but one question: Should we subscribe or ping each other?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I'm ready! I still need to finish up Emmy's sheet, but I've got it well
enough done that I feel good about getting things started :P

And I'm subbed, personally!
I'm ready! I still need to finish up Emmy's sheet, but I've got it well
enough done that I feel good about getting things started :P

And I'm subbed, personally!
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
((Subscribe or ping each other. It doesn't matter to me. I'm subbed as well. Okay! Start: ))

The shop was very quiet. It often was on week days. Everyone was at work, including Castelle and the other clothing store employee.

The Artist's Cloth was a clothing store with styles ranging from jeans and a T-shirt to sorcerer's robes to a more all black Gothic look. Not to mention everything in between. Purposefully placed in the very narrow half mile of space where the forest and city transitioned. Between science and magic.

Castelle was rather sick of the other employee. Not only a blonde girl, who tended to hate her as it was, but she was lazy and connected to her phone as if it was a fifth appendage. Every time she looked up she'd make the exact same remark. "What's a castelle?"

She would roll her eyes and massage her eyebrows back and forth, "Castelle is my middle name. A is my first initial." Her name tag read: A. Castelle. She wanted to make a remark about the girl's hair color, but some of her best friends were blonde so she said nothing.

((Other posts won't be nearly so long))
((Subscribe or ping each other. It doesn't matter to me. I'm subbed as well. Okay! Start: ))

The shop was very quiet. It often was on week days. Everyone was at work, including Castelle and the other clothing store employee.

The Artist's Cloth was a clothing store with styles ranging from jeans and a T-shirt to sorcerer's robes to a more all black Gothic look. Not to mention everything in between. Purposefully placed in the very narrow half mile of space where the forest and city transitioned. Between science and magic.

Castelle was rather sick of the other employee. Not only a blonde girl, who tended to hate her as it was, but she was lazy and connected to her phone as if it was a fifth appendage. Every time she looked up she'd make the exact same remark. "What's a castelle?"

She would roll her eyes and massage her eyebrows back and forth, "Castelle is my middle name. A is my first initial." Her name tag read: A. Castelle. She wanted to make a remark about the girl's hair color, but some of her best friends were blonde so she said nothing.

((Other posts won't be nearly so long))
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
((Sorry if this is too long! They'll get shorter over time probably!))

Fabian skittered about the streets, looking around warily. Aria was curled in his arms, obviously just as scared as her owner. The mage clung to the familiar tightly, petting her soft, silky fur to calm himself.

They had gotten lost, after being stuck and pushed around by crowds of people. They'd been pushed to the more secluded part of the city, since it was so close to the outside. They weren't scared of the forest; they were inhuman themselves. They were more scared of not being able to get home.

"Is there any place around here we can ask for directions?" Aria meowed quietly. "We're totally lost… Ah! Over there!"

The mainecoon motioned to a small shop that seemed empty. 'The Artist's Cloth', huh? Seemed ok…

"Fair enough," Fabian relented, hurrying to the shop and stepped inside. "Erm, hello, is there anyone who can help us?"
((Sorry if this is too long! They'll get shorter over time probably!))

Fabian skittered about the streets, looking around warily. Aria was curled in his arms, obviously just as scared as her owner. The mage clung to the familiar tightly, petting her soft, silky fur to calm himself.

They had gotten lost, after being stuck and pushed around by crowds of people. They'd been pushed to the more secluded part of the city, since it was so close to the outside. They weren't scared of the forest; they were inhuman themselves. They were more scared of not being able to get home.

"Is there any place around here we can ask for directions?" Aria meowed quietly. "We're totally lost… Ah! Over there!"

The mainecoon motioned to a small shop that seemed empty. 'The Artist's Cloth', huh? Seemed ok…

"Fair enough," Fabian relented, hurrying to the shop and stepped inside. "Erm, hello, is there anyone who can help us?"
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
((Sorry I was on mobile. That length is perfect.))

The door bell jingled softly and Castelle looked up. "She can help you." The blonde remarked without looking up from her phone. Castelle thought to herself- She please come to the front counter.

Castelle smiled, "I can help if you tell me her name." Castelle pointed to the cat. She loved animals.

The young man seemed a little frightened or frenzied. "Don't worry, we're wizard friendly." She added.
((Sorry I was on mobile. That length is perfect.))

The door bell jingled softly and Castelle looked up. "She can help you." The blonde remarked without looking up from her phone. Castelle thought to herself- She please come to the front counter.

Castelle smiled, "I can help if you tell me her name." Castelle pointed to the cat. She loved animals.

The young man seemed a little frightened or frenzied. "Don't worry, we're wizard friendly." She added.
QFXpYkj.png
((I am also subbed! And i am joining the "i'm sure my posts will become shorter" club))

Bell wandered around the outskirts of town, as per his tradition. He had always come this way, ever since he could remember. He didn't know why he still walked in this direction now. Especially since he had started to become anxious of abandoned dogs around this area. The rumors he had heard at the cafe, saying dogs had become more ravenous, only worsened this fear.

Today, however, was Bell's lucky day. He saw someone running down the street, looking panicked. Their cat seemed just as scared as the person themselves. However, before Bell could call out to them, they were gone. He supposed that they turned down the street, towards all of the odd shops. Bell knew he shouldn't, but he began heading in that direction.

Once Bell turned down the street, he was hopeful to find the person again. Sadly, he was out of luck. It would take hours to search every shop and alleyway, so he simply gave up and slumped against the wall. Many crows came to perch with him. "You know, I just hope that person is okay..."
((I am also subbed! And i am joining the "i'm sure my posts will become shorter" club))

Bell wandered around the outskirts of town, as per his tradition. He had always come this way, ever since he could remember. He didn't know why he still walked in this direction now. Especially since he had started to become anxious of abandoned dogs around this area. The rumors he had heard at the cafe, saying dogs had become more ravenous, only worsened this fear.

Today, however, was Bell's lucky day. He saw someone running down the street, looking panicked. Their cat seemed just as scared as the person themselves. However, before Bell could call out to them, they were gone. He supposed that they turned down the street, towards all of the odd shops. Bell knew he shouldn't, but he began heading in that direction.

Once Bell turned down the street, he was hopeful to find the person again. Sadly, he was out of luck. It would take hours to search every shop and alleyway, so he simply gave up and slumped against the wall. Many crows came to perch with him. "You know, I just hope that person is okay..."
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
"Ah! Thank you.." Fabian hurried to the counter, a little less frazzled now that he knew the place was friendly for him. "Her name is Aria, she's my familiar."

Aria jumped from his arms onto the counter, seeing a chance to get more affection. She purred and trotted over to the employee.

"Hello, we seem to be in a bit of a pickle. We would very much appreciate your help," she purred, waving her tail a little.

"Yes yes, we seem to have gotten lost from our apartment… Would you happen to know directions to it?"

He rattled off the building name, feverishly tapping the counter. Nervous and shaken, his gaze flicked from side to side. He didn't have the right mind to flirt with either woman, as he would have normally. He was too skittish from the pushing and shoving of the busy crowd. Who knew humans could be so heartless and cold?
"Ah! Thank you.." Fabian hurried to the counter, a little less frazzled now that he knew the place was friendly for him. "Her name is Aria, she's my familiar."

Aria jumped from his arms onto the counter, seeing a chance to get more affection. She purred and trotted over to the employee.

"Hello, we seem to be in a bit of a pickle. We would very much appreciate your help," she purred, waving her tail a little.

"Yes yes, we seem to have gotten lost from our apartment… Would you happen to know directions to it?"

He rattled off the building name, feverishly tapping the counter. Nervous and shaken, his gaze flicked from side to side. He didn't have the right mind to flirt with either woman, as he would have normally. He was too skittish from the pushing and shoving of the busy crowd. Who knew humans could be so heartless and cold?
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
Ezra strolled through the woods, slipping past trees and following one of the assorted, well worn paths that covered the edge of the woods, their clothes coated in a thin layer of water as mist curled through the woods, the air cool and humid.

Though they had little need of much from the more human side of things, they were too restless to stay long in their house, opting to walk around, and maybe pick up some kind of food in the city, or just poke around the streets in hopes of something to do.
Ezra strolled through the woods, slipping past trees and following one of the assorted, well worn paths that covered the edge of the woods, their clothes coated in a thin layer of water as mist curled through the woods, the air cool and humid.

Though they had little need of much from the more human side of things, they were too restless to stay long in their house, opting to walk around, and maybe pick up some kind of food in the city, or just poke around the streets in hopes of something to do.
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
Castelle smiled and obliged the cat, "I'm sorry I underestimated you. Nice to meet you both. I know exactly where the building is, it's near an apartment of a friend I know. I get off in about ten minutes, please sit and calm down. I'll walk you there if you'd like."

She shot a look at the blonde who looked up, "Aren't we not supposed to have pets in the store?" She wrinkled her nose up in disgust. Castelle turned to her, the colder side showing, "Yet somehow we keep finding you in here."
Castelle smiled and obliged the cat, "I'm sorry I underestimated you. Nice to meet you both. I know exactly where the building is, it's near an apartment of a friend I know. I get off in about ten minutes, please sit and calm down. I'll walk you there if you'd like."

She shot a look at the blonde who looked up, "Aren't we not supposed to have pets in the store?" She wrinkled her nose up in disgust. Castelle turned to her, the colder side showing, "Yet somehow we keep finding you in here."
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7