Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Framed before leagues
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
"Yeaaa..." Aiden said, shaking her head. "I was surprised to find out, my self... He knows what he's doing... How do you think that he had everybody convinced its ME? Well... I think that part of the Kanto league might be Rockets, too... I know Blain had quite some time before Red came..."

Aiden kept her eyes down as they came in town and tugged her hood to shade her face. It was dark by now... Chilly too. Winter was on its way. "Thats it, right?" she asked, pointing to the inn, just ahead. She was excited, personally, to have a room to sleep in. She picked up her pace as she walked forward. "Do we need to check in under some name?" she asked to go inside
"Yeaaa..." Aiden said, shaking her head. "I was surprised to find out, my self... He knows what he's doing... How do you think that he had everybody convinced its ME? Well... I think that part of the Kanto league might be Rockets, too... I know Blain had quite some time before Red came..."

Aiden kept her eyes down as they came in town and tugged her hood to shade her face. It was dark by now... Chilly too. Winter was on its way. "Thats it, right?" she asked, pointing to the inn, just ahead. She was excited, personally, to have a room to sleep in. She picked up her pace as she walked forward. "Do we need to check in under some name?" she asked to go inside
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Amethyst was quick to agree with Aiden when their destination was spotted, though she made sure to be relatively quiet about so they didn't draw more attention to themselves than necessary. Once they were inside, Amethyst dismounted from her perch on the Golurk, then motioned for Aiden to wait with Stalker and Muta. It was probably for the best that the wanted trainer stayed as hidden as possible from prying eyes.

It didn't take long for the teen to inform the front desk that she was checking in, and once she was given both card keys, the girl dismissed herself to return to Aiden and their Pokemon. Quickly, the girl ushered for Aiden and their Pokemon to head toward the stairs. If asked why, Amethyst would insist it safer than the elevator. Too easy to run into people who may recognize Aiden.

Soon as they were in their shared room, Amethyst would toss her backpack onto one of the beds and stretch.

"Ahh~ It's nice to be indoors!" After the stretch, violet eyes thoughtfully looked to Aiden. As far as the younger could tell, Aiden definitely needed a shower more than Amethyst did, and that was fine with the girl anyway. She wasn't nearly as cold as Aiden must have been. "Go ahead and shower first," she encouraged as she moved to rummage through her bag for something. "I'll order some food. Have any preferences?"
Amethyst was quick to agree with Aiden when their destination was spotted, though she made sure to be relatively quiet about so they didn't draw more attention to themselves than necessary. Once they were inside, Amethyst dismounted from her perch on the Golurk, then motioned for Aiden to wait with Stalker and Muta. It was probably for the best that the wanted trainer stayed as hidden as possible from prying eyes.

It didn't take long for the teen to inform the front desk that she was checking in, and once she was given both card keys, the girl dismissed herself to return to Aiden and their Pokemon. Quickly, the girl ushered for Aiden and their Pokemon to head toward the stairs. If asked why, Amethyst would insist it safer than the elevator. Too easy to run into people who may recognize Aiden.

Soon as they were in their shared room, Amethyst would toss her backpack onto one of the beds and stretch.

"Ahh~ It's nice to be indoors!" After the stretch, violet eyes thoughtfully looked to Aiden. As far as the younger could tell, Aiden definitely needed a shower more than Amethyst did, and that was fine with the girl anyway. She wasn't nearly as cold as Aiden must have been. "Go ahead and shower first," she encouraged as she moved to rummage through her bag for something. "I'll order some food. Have any preferences?"
Aiden waited to the side as she watched Amethyst go to the counter and check in. She looked over at the handy work of her spider. He had pretty much spun a small nest in the crook of Stalker's arm. "I hope your proud of yourself.." she huffed, sure that it must have been at least a little irritating.

As they finally got to the room, Aiden practically collapsed onto the bed, sighing loudly. She seemed almost ready to fall asleep, before her companion mentioned a shower. "Oh! Right, a shower..." she said sitting up. "Wait, hold on..." she took the third pokeball and let out a rather confused looking noibat, who perched on the edge of the bed, stretching out.

"Is there any Sinho take out?" she asked, pulling out a jumble of an outfit. "Or maybe if someone delivers sandwhiches...." she suggested. I'm off to get clean. Be nice Tab!" she said, pointing to the fuzzy bat as she darted to the bathroom.it be almost an hour before she would even come out. She wanted to enjoy the warm water, for sure.
Aiden waited to the side as she watched Amethyst go to the counter and check in. She looked over at the handy work of her spider. He had pretty much spun a small nest in the crook of Stalker's arm. "I hope your proud of yourself.." she huffed, sure that it must have been at least a little irritating.

As they finally got to the room, Aiden practically collapsed onto the bed, sighing loudly. She seemed almost ready to fall asleep, before her companion mentioned a shower. "Oh! Right, a shower..." she said sitting up. "Wait, hold on..." she took the third pokeball and let out a rather confused looking noibat, who perched on the edge of the bed, stretching out.

"Is there any Sinho take out?" she asked, pulling out a jumble of an outfit. "Or maybe if someone delivers sandwhiches...." she suggested. I'm off to get clean. Be nice Tab!" she said, pointing to the fuzzy bat as she darted to the bathroom.it be almost an hour before she would even come out. She wanted to enjoy the warm water, for sure.
"I'll see what this town has to offer," replied Amethyst as she found her itinuary of restaurants. Granted, she was immediately disappointed by the major lack of anything Kalos, as that was where she was raised despite having chosen to spend her Pokemon journey in Unova, but she supposed she shouldn't be surprised. At least she found something about 'exotic' Sinnoh dishes.

By the time Aiden stepped out of the bathroom, one of the beds would be covered with trays of random foods, as well as several sandwiches added here and there for their equal delight. Amethyst herself was already idly munching on one such sandwich, though she was visibly distracted with a laptop on the desk. If Aiden went too investigate, then she'd she the editing process of their short video on the screen.

"How far should we be from town before I post this?"

While Amethyst continued sprucing up the video, Troll hopped over with a sandwich in his mouth. It seemed he was trying to deliver it to his trainer, which may have been weird because the Pokemon took a very visible bite. Still, the girl absently accepted it, and even patted the Stunfisk. Stalker, meanwhile, stood in an available corner the whole time. It didn't eat, as it was a ghost, and seemed to draw specifically out the window. It almost looked like it was keeping watch.

"Oh yeah, and let me know if you need anything from the market. I'll get someone to shop for that stuff too." With how relaxed and casual she was about everything, one may have gotten the feeling that she was quite accustomed to this lifestyle.
"I'll see what this town has to offer," replied Amethyst as she found her itinuary of restaurants. Granted, she was immediately disappointed by the major lack of anything Kalos, as that was where she was raised despite having chosen to spend her Pokemon journey in Unova, but she supposed she shouldn't be surprised. At least she found something about 'exotic' Sinnoh dishes.

By the time Aiden stepped out of the bathroom, one of the beds would be covered with trays of random foods, as well as several sandwiches added here and there for their equal delight. Amethyst herself was already idly munching on one such sandwich, though she was visibly distracted with a laptop on the desk. If Aiden went too investigate, then she'd she the editing process of their short video on the screen.

"How far should we be from town before I post this?"

While Amethyst continued sprucing up the video, Troll hopped over with a sandwich in his mouth. It seemed he was trying to deliver it to his trainer, which may have been weird because the Pokemon took a very visible bite. Still, the girl absently accepted it, and even patted the Stunfisk. Stalker, meanwhile, stood in an available corner the whole time. It didn't eat, as it was a ghost, and seemed to draw specifically out the window. It almost looked like it was keeping watch.

"Oh yeah, and let me know if you need anything from the market. I'll get someone to shop for that stuff too." With how relaxed and casual she was about everything, one may have gotten the feeling that she was quite accustomed to this lifestyle.
Aiden stared at all the food around the beds and sighed, shaking her head. This was a little much, wasnt it? She looked over to her pokemon, the spider and the bat eating away at oposite ends of one sandwhich.
"Thats the video?" she asked, looking over and tilting her head. "God I look terrible..." she sighed. "I guess we should put it up when we get to the next city... Or almost there...." she suggestes. "Whats stalker looking at? She asked, sitting next to her pokemon, pulling the sandwhich from them both and setting it aside. She grabber herself a piece of food and seemed to almost inhale it, how quickly she was eating.

"The only stuff I would need is just general supplies... Like potions and food, for them..."
Aiden stared at all the food around the beds and sighed, shaking her head. This was a little much, wasnt it? She looked over to her pokemon, the spider and the bat eating away at oposite ends of one sandwhich.
"Thats the video?" she asked, looking over and tilting her head. "God I look terrible..." she sighed. "I guess we should put it up when we get to the next city... Or almost there...." she suggestes. "Whats stalker looking at? She asked, sitting next to her pokemon, pulling the sandwhich from them both and setting it aside. She grabber herself a piece of food and seemed to almost inhale it, how quickly she was eating.

"The only stuff I would need is just general supplies... Like potions and food, for them..."
((Wow those horrid typos in my last post. Last time I do writing on my phone.))

"Yup," hummed Amethyst as she fiddled with the lighting to make it look like Aiden wasn't as soaked as she actually had been at the time. "Don't worry about how you looked; I'll edit what I can." Thank goodness she wasn't new to the concept of 'movie magic'. Sometimes it actually paid to spend too much time on the set and with the editors, though usually not. Upon Aiden's question about Stalker, Amethyst paused from what she was working on to look over.

"Oh, probably nothing." Here, the girl finally got up to pick at a few of the dishes on the trays. She wanted to try a little of everything since Sinnoh food was new to her palate. Once she had a disposable plate full of food, the girl carefully sat down on the bed with the food. She made sure to nudge the nearest tray away so she didn't accidentally hit for any reason.

"Stalker tends to keep guard all night. It'll either stare out the window, at the door, or blankly at a wall. Couldn't tell you why cause I got no idea." She spoke between bites, as the food was good enough to warrant enjoying while she could. It would be a bit before she finally spoke up again, but certainly not before she finished what she could on her plate.

"Sounds fair. Next question then: Do we leave soon as we're up, or should we wait til it's nighttime?" Either was fine with Amethyst, as she was used to sleeping in Stalker's arms at night while the Pokemon marched on.
((Wow those horrid typos in my last post. Last time I do writing on my phone.))

"Yup," hummed Amethyst as she fiddled with the lighting to make it look like Aiden wasn't as soaked as she actually had been at the time. "Don't worry about how you looked; I'll edit what I can." Thank goodness she wasn't new to the concept of 'movie magic'. Sometimes it actually paid to spend too much time on the set and with the editors, though usually not. Upon Aiden's question about Stalker, Amethyst paused from what she was working on to look over.

"Oh, probably nothing." Here, the girl finally got up to pick at a few of the dishes on the trays. She wanted to try a little of everything since Sinnoh food was new to her palate. Once she had a disposable plate full of food, the girl carefully sat down on the bed with the food. She made sure to nudge the nearest tray away so she didn't accidentally hit for any reason.

"Stalker tends to keep guard all night. It'll either stare out the window, at the door, or blankly at a wall. Couldn't tell you why cause I got no idea." She spoke between bites, as the food was good enough to warrant enjoying while she could. It would be a bit before she finally spoke up again, but certainly not before she finished what she could on her plate.

"Sounds fair. Next question then: Do we leave soon as we're up, or should we wait til it's nighttime?" Either was fine with Amethyst, as she was used to sleeping in Stalker's arms at night while the Pokemon marched on.
(Pff. I'm stuck on a phone, for now.))

"If you say so..." she said, mouth half full. She was savoring the taste of the sinho take out. If the pokemon had a habbit of staring at nothing, than who was she to try and stop him. "How did you get that thing, anyway?" she asked, tossing down a chunk of fried berry to her ariados.

"When to leave...?" she asked."tomarow, is fine... The day should be okay,so long as we avoid the leader. He's only a kid, but he knows his stuff.... And I don't know if anyone here works for Red..." the girl swallowed down the last of her food. "I'm just assuming everyone wants me dead... Or in jail..."
(Pff. I'm stuck on a phone, for now.))

"If you say so..." she said, mouth half full. She was savoring the taste of the sinho take out. If the pokemon had a habbit of staring at nothing, than who was she to try and stop him. "How did you get that thing, anyway?" she asked, tossing down a chunk of fried berry to her ariados.

"When to leave...?" she asked."tomarow, is fine... The day should be okay,so long as we avoid the leader. He's only a kid, but he knows his stuff.... And I don't know if anyone here works for Red..." the girl swallowed down the last of her food. "I'm just assuming everyone wants me dead... Or in jail..."
((Ooh, good luck with that xD As you can see, I'm not that great at paying attention on my phone.))

Upon the question about where she got Stalker, Amethyst visibly paused from her reaching to try another dish. Where did she get the stalker? It was actually a story she used to think about a lot, but no matter how she tried to analyze it, no answers for why the Golurk followed her came up.

"I don't actually know," she eventually admitted as she studied the large statue. "Literally, I walked into a mansion that was supposed to be haunted, encountered nothing, and left. There were a whole bunch of statues like it though, even a few smaller ones. Why this one decided to tag along is beyond me." Almost as if in response to her wonder, the Golurk briefly turned to face her, then point.

As always, Stalker pointed at Amethyst, though the girl didn't know why. When it was satisfied, Stalker turned completely until it was staring at the door. It would remain this way as long as it was not called upon. Amethyst couldn't resist the roll of her eyes.

"Anyway, yeah. Tomorrow sounds good." Amethyst eventually stretched as she made to clear the mostly empty trays off her bed. "What's the leader look like? Just to make sure Troll doesn't shoot us in the foot or anything like that."

((Feel free to timeskip to day when you want to.))
((Ooh, good luck with that xD As you can see, I'm not that great at paying attention on my phone.))

Upon the question about where she got Stalker, Amethyst visibly paused from her reaching to try another dish. Where did she get the stalker? It was actually a story she used to think about a lot, but no matter how she tried to analyze it, no answers for why the Golurk followed her came up.

"I don't actually know," she eventually admitted as she studied the large statue. "Literally, I walked into a mansion that was supposed to be haunted, encountered nothing, and left. There were a whole bunch of statues like it though, even a few smaller ones. Why this one decided to tag along is beyond me." Almost as if in response to her wonder, the Golurk briefly turned to face her, then point.

As always, Stalker pointed at Amethyst, though the girl didn't know why. When it was satisfied, Stalker turned completely until it was staring at the door. It would remain this way as long as it was not called upon. Amethyst couldn't resist the roll of her eyes.

"Anyway, yeah. Tomorrow sounds good." Amethyst eventually stretched as she made to clear the mostly empty trays off her bed. "What's the leader look like? Just to make sure Troll doesn't shoot us in the foot or anything like that."

((Feel free to timeskip to day when you want to.))
((I'm HOOOME)

Aiden seemed rather questioning as Amethist admitted to not knowing how she got Stalker. It was a little bit sketchy, to say the least. "Is it even a pokemon?" She asked, leaning back on the bed. She stretched out and scooped up her bat, curling up with her.
"The leader... From what I heard, he's just a kid... Purple hair and kinda looks like a girl.." She said, yawning. She was falling asleep, already. It felt... Nice. The girl was out in minutes.

Aiden slept late into the morning... Nearly to noon. She woke up groggy but, feeling great. She looked around to her pokemon who were piled on the bed with her and sighed, pulling herself away.
((I'm HOOOME)

Aiden seemed rather questioning as Amethist admitted to not knowing how she got Stalker. It was a little bit sketchy, to say the least. "Is it even a pokemon?" She asked, leaning back on the bed. She stretched out and scooped up her bat, curling up with her.
"The leader... From what I heard, he's just a kid... Purple hair and kinda looks like a girl.." She said, yawning. She was falling asleep, already. It felt... Nice. The girl was out in minutes.

Aiden slept late into the morning... Nearly to noon. She woke up groggy but, feeling great. She looked around to her pokemon who were piled on the bed with her and sighed, pulling herself away.
Amethyst didn't actually know if Stalker was a Pokemon, but she treated it like one since it at least fought other Pokemon. That was something completely normal between "trainer owned" and "wild" Pokemon, right? Before the girl could comment on anything further, she noticed Aiden was already passed out on the bed. That was fine. It was clear that the accused trainer needed the rest anyway.

Quietly, Amethyst began to tidy up the remaining foods. Since she was clearly not going to eat the leftovers, the girl moved to the window and squinted into the night. As softly as she dared, she hissed Impede's name until the Steelix lifted up from the shadows where it was hidden. Without a word, she set all the trays on the Steelix's head and watched as Impede disappeared back into the shadows. She knew the Steelix would share the food with her latest irritation, Nuisance.

Once that was all said and done, Amethyst changed out of her wet clothes, then flopped onto the bed. Troll, as usual, hunkered down on the spare pillow. By the time Aiden finally woke up the following day, the TV would have been playing a talk show between the two hosts and an apparent star. The star's magenta eyes brightened with laughter as one of the hosts cracked an actually amusing joke.

"Hey," Amethyst called as she waved a bit. "Got us lunch when you're hungry."

((Welcome home~ :D!))
Amethyst didn't actually know if Stalker was a Pokemon, but she treated it like one since it at least fought other Pokemon. That was something completely normal between "trainer owned" and "wild" Pokemon, right? Before the girl could comment on anything further, she noticed Aiden was already passed out on the bed. That was fine. It was clear that the accused trainer needed the rest anyway.

Quietly, Amethyst began to tidy up the remaining foods. Since she was clearly not going to eat the leftovers, the girl moved to the window and squinted into the night. As softly as she dared, she hissed Impede's name until the Steelix lifted up from the shadows where it was hidden. Without a word, she set all the trays on the Steelix's head and watched as Impede disappeared back into the shadows. She knew the Steelix would share the food with her latest irritation, Nuisance.

Once that was all said and done, Amethyst changed out of her wet clothes, then flopped onto the bed. Troll, as usual, hunkered down on the spare pillow. By the time Aiden finally woke up the following day, the TV would have been playing a talk show between the two hosts and an apparent star. The star's magenta eyes brightened with laughter as one of the hosts cracked an actually amusing joke.

"Hey," Amethyst called as she waved a bit. "Got us lunch when you're hungry."

((Welcome home~ :D!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7