Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Heirs (Remade) | Fantasy RP | [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@yuuichiro

I'd like a spot reserved please? I could play as an heir! Very unlike her siblings though...... hehe
@yuuichiro

I'd like a spot reserved please? I could play as an heir! Very unlike her siblings though...... hehe
[center]Name: Dimitri Zorn Torell Age: 24 Gender: Male Species: Nephalem (Half Angel, Half Demon [size=2] [i]And yeah I got that from Diablo 3 XD [/i][/size=2]) Status: Heir Personality: Dimitri is quite stubborn and hard headed. He isn't the kind of person you say no to, and you tend to do what he tells you. He can be ruthless at times, and just downright terrifying. He almost never shows any emotion, unless it's anger or the thing is funny enough to make him laugh. He's also a bit impulsive and reckless, being well known to act first and think later. But underneath all of this, he can show great kindness. If some innocent is hurt he will help, but if a murderer crosses his path, he can turn into your worse nightmare. History: He is the second oldest of the king and queen, though he isn't blood related. One warm night, a servant had heard a crying baby in front of the castle doors. Upon opening them, the servant laid eyes on a baby boy with striking yellow eyes and pitch black hair. The servant took him in, feeling sympathetic for the baby. In the morning, the king and queen had heard about the baby, and decided to take him in as their own. As they raised him, they found out that he definitely wasn't a normal human child. After many scholars coming forth to "teach him" (study him), they found out that he was in fact a Nephalem. This was evident because of his abnormal strength and ability to use some magic to some extent. As he grew, he learned to hate royalty. To him, all royalty saw themselves as bigger and better than everyone else. One time going to the market on his own (against his father's commands), he had seen a beggar asking for some coin from a duke. The man turned to the beggar, only to kick him in the gut and call him a slob. It took everything in Dimitri not to kill the rich idiot for what he did. And thus, his hatred only grew and grew, until he began to hate his own adoptive family. So, he began to make friends with the servants, enjoying their company more than his own family's. Appearance: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/da/c8/cadac863d7a16207a45cafef914d94e3.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ef/05/98/ef05984996088957c2330c06c9e12ab3.jpg[/img] Extra: He owns a winged wolf which follows him almost everywhere around in the castle. It was with him when he was found, and as he grew older so did the pup, and so did it wings. That was a big reason why the scholars had concluded that he was a Nephalem. Also, he can somewhat control shadows, making them shape into froms of his own choosing, but if he does use his magic he gets tired and drained of energy fast. If he uses it too much, it could be potentially fatal. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/fc/a4/79fca44a2beeee69904f1c9181e4b75a.jpg[/img][/center]
Name: Dimitri Zorn Torell
Species: Nephalem (Half Angel, Half Demon And yeah I got that from Diablo 3 XD )

Personality: Dimitri is quite stubborn and hard headed. He isn't the kind of person you say no to, and you tend to do what he tells you. He can be ruthless at times, and just downright terrifying. He almost never shows any emotion, unless it's anger or the thing is funny enough to make him laugh. He's also a bit impulsive and reckless, being well known to act first and think later. But underneath all of this, he can show great kindness. If some innocent is hurt he will help, but if a murderer crosses his path, he can turn into your worse nightmare.

History: He is the second oldest of the king and queen, though he isn't blood related. One warm night, a servant had heard a crying baby in front of the castle doors. Upon opening them, the servant laid eyes on a baby boy with striking yellow eyes and pitch black hair. The servant took him in, feeling sympathetic for the baby. In the morning, the king and queen had heard about the baby, and decided to take him in as their own. As they raised him, they found out that he definitely wasn't a normal human child. After many scholars coming forth to "teach him" (study him), they found out that he was in fact a Nephalem. This was evident because of his abnormal strength and ability to use some magic to some extent. As he grew, he learned to hate royalty. To him, all royalty saw themselves as bigger and better than everyone else. One time going to the market on his own (against his father's commands), he had seen a beggar asking for some coin from a duke. The man turned to the beggar, only to kick him in the gut and call him a slob. It took everything in Dimitri not to kill the rich idiot for what he did. And thus, his hatred only grew and grew, until he began to hate his own adoptive family. So, he began to make friends with the servants, enjoying their company more than his own family's.

Appearance: cadac863d7a16207a45cafef914d94e3.jpg

ef05984996088957c2330c06c9e12ab3.jpg

Extra:

He owns a winged wolf which follows him almost everywhere around in the castle. It was with him when he was found, and as he grew older so did the pup, and so did it wings. That was a big reason why the scholars had concluded that he was a Nephalem. Also, he can somewhat control shadows, making them shape into froms of his own choosing, but if he does use his magic he gets tired and drained of energy fast. If he uses it too much, it could be potentially fatal.

79fca44a2beeee69904f1c9181e4b75a.jpg
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png jqjf19Q.png
@yuuichiro

There we go! If there is any problem with him let me know, and I'll change him immediately ^^
@yuuichiro

There we go! If there is any problem with him let me know, and I'll change him immediately ^^
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png jqjf19Q.png
You've both been added to the listing!

and ohh I like him! ;O;
You've both been added to the listing!

and ohh I like him! ;O;
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
[center][b]Name:[/b] Joanalil Squala Superbia [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Pure blooded lightning dragon [b]Status:[/b] Heir [b]Personality:[/b] Joan is extremely kind and caring. She would rather talk things through with her siblings rather then fight among them. However if any of them hurt anyone else she cares about or does something to hurt their parents legacies she is not above putting them down. She cares for her family dearly, as they are her most precious treasure and do what she fits to keep them safe from themselves. Even if that means keeping them imprisoned in a tower like Rapunzal while one of her fellows guards the base of the tower. However if she ever sees or smells fresh blood then her instincts will take over and she will go into a blood lust, taking on anyone unrestrained and not caring if they are friends. The only people able to calm her from this state is her parents and Ace who were usually able to talk her down from the blood high. [b]History:[/b] The oldest of the heirs born from and raised by both the King and the Queen themselves instead of her nurse maids. However Joan is the second eldest due to Dimitri who she doesn't have the strongest of relationships with. She was put in control of her own force which allowed her to raise dragon hatchlings that are loyal only to her and had partnered them to the servants that are loyal to her as her personal guards and are known throughout the kingdom as the Blitzkrieg fliers. Joan's closest companion is a small pygmy dragon named Ace who is as fiery as his attitude and is extremely protective of Joanalil even though she was trained from birth to protect herself, to fight in wars and politics along with a little bit of healing. She resided in the ex-kingdom of Maprius where she had been sent to rule over the people before her parents demise, not only making the kingdom prosperous but also a superpower. However if the peace talks fall through and she is forced to fight she has been training her whole life in both forms to fight against rival nations and anyone who dares to talk badly about her family or any of her household in front of her. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://static.tumblr.com/3f27a0bb46c7248015c83e3ea62121d0/dj1at7e/Dk6o0oblw/tumblr_static_9mqgufzkwfsw0s048wgs4gs0s.jpg[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a13e07acfb8723debba280177df1265e/tumblr_o22xeq4QEm1syfosmo1_500.gif[/img] [b]Extra:[/b] Here is what [url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/224/6/b/oc__fire_dragon_by_artstain-d37qls1.jpg]Ace[/url] looks like. He's around the size of a maine coone. Her body is covered in scars from training accidents, fights, and raising baby dragons. Is able to manipulate electricity along with a higher healing rate due to her heritage. However she focuses mostly on healing magic. Healing magic if the wound is severe enough on the one thats being healed the wound will transfer over to the magic healers body. [/center]
Name:
Joanalil Squala Superbia

Species:
Pure blooded lightning dragon

Heir

Personality:
Joan is extremely kind and caring. She would rather talk things through with her siblings rather then fight among them. However if any of them hurt anyone else she cares about or does something to hurt their parents legacies she is not above putting them down. She cares for her family dearly, as they are her most precious treasure and do what she fits to keep them safe from themselves. Even if that means keeping them imprisoned in a tower like Rapunzal while one of her fellows guards the base of the tower. However if she ever sees or smells fresh blood then her instincts will take over and she will go into a blood lust, taking on anyone unrestrained and not caring if they are friends. The only people able to calm her from this state is her parents and Ace who were usually able to talk her down from the blood high.

History:
The oldest of the heirs born from and raised by both the King and the Queen themselves instead of her nurse maids. However Joan is the second eldest due to Dimitri who she doesn't have the strongest of relationships with. She was put in control of her own force which allowed her to raise dragon hatchlings that are loyal only to her and had partnered them to the servants that are loyal to her as her personal guards and are known throughout the kingdom as the Blitzkrieg fliers. Joan's closest companion is a small pygmy dragon named Ace who is as fiery as his attitude and is extremely protective of Joanalil even though she was trained from birth to protect herself, to fight in wars and politics along with a little bit of healing.

She resided in the ex-kingdom of Maprius where she had been sent to rule over the people before her parents demise, not only making the kingdom prosperous but also a superpower. However if the peace talks fall through and she is forced to fight she has been training her whole life in both forms to fight against rival nations and anyone who dares to talk badly about her family or any of her household in front of her.

Appearance:
tumblr_static_9mqgufzkwfsw0s048wgs4gs0s.jpg
tumblr_o22xeq4QEm1syfosmo1_500.gif

Extra:
Here is what Ace looks like. He's around the size of a maine coone.
Her body is covered in scars from training accidents, fights, and raising baby dragons.
Is able to manipulate electricity along with a higher healing rate due to her heritage. However she focuses mostly on healing magic. Healing magic if the wound is severe enough on the one thats being healed the wound will transfer over to the magic healers body.
oulcMpY.gif
@yuuichiro
I decided I'm to busy to start another RP, this seemed fun, but I just don't have the time.
@yuuichiro
I decided I'm to busy to start another RP, this seemed fun, but I just don't have the time.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@CrystalBones

That's fine, I understand.
@CrystalBones

That's fine, I understand.
YRqsZ7c.png

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
@yuuichiro
Cool! I'll get her bio stuff up when I can!
@yuuichiro
Cool! I'll get her bio stuff up when I can!
@yuuichiro

Could I reserve an Other spot?
@yuuichiro

Could I reserve an Other spot?
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
@CrystalWyvern

Of course
@CrystalWyvern

Of course
YRqsZ7c.png