Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fiends & Friends (Closed)
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207
Plague? Evil king? Sick good king? Betrayal? Guilds?
Plague? Evil king? Sick good king? Betrayal? Guilds?
giphy.gif
Hmmm.

Guilds sound fun. A haphazard team thrown together to go on what is a simple quest on the surface, but the farther they go the harder it is to back out.

Any objections?
Hmmm.

Guilds sound fun. A haphazard team thrown together to go on what is a simple quest on the surface, but the farther they go the harder it is to back out.

Any objections?
VGxuHXT.png
Well, do we want to stick with fantasy? We can think up just a bunch of ideas in multiple genres and vote.
Well, do we want to stick with fantasy? We can think up just a bunch of ideas in multiple genres and vote.
(I'm curious... could I join as a dragon? A nice dragon that is. She just wants to make friends with the others, although she was advised not to by her clan.. yes or no?))

@Wolfspell
(I'm curious... could I join as a dragon? A nice dragon that is. She just wants to make friends with the others, although she was advised not to by her clan.. yes or no?))

@Wolfspell
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
@CrystalCatStudio

Yeah absolutely!

I'm personally kind of on the fence of participating or not so for now ping @Foxspell.

Hear that Av? Jinx and Brasa might have competition.
@CrystalCatStudio

Yeah absolutely!

I'm personally kind of on the fence of participating or not so for now ping @Foxspell.

Hear that Av? Jinx and Brasa might have competition.
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
(Ok got it.) Name: Lavi Age: 25 moons. (Adult) Gender: female Race: Dragon Mage or knight?: Neither, dragon! Weapon/magic: Healing and dreamwalking. Personality/backstory: Lavi is a fun-loving and kind Skydancer She loves to make new friends, and she likes to make everyone happy. She always tries to be kind to everyone, but she will stand up for those who need help. She is always willing to help someone if it makes their day just a bit better! Lavi came from the windswept plataeu, where she spent time with her friends. When she became a young adult, she decided to go out and explore. Although she left her friends behind, she knew she would be able to make new ones. She decided to stay here for a bit. Looks:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413140/41313905_350.png[/img] (Enjoy!) @Foxspell
(Ok got it.)
Name: Lavi
Race: Dragon
Mage or knight?: Neither, dragon!
Weapon/magic: Healing and dreamwalking.
Personality/backstory: Lavi is a fun-loving and kind Skydancer
She loves to make new friends, and she likes to make everyone happy. She always tries to be kind to everyone, but she will stand up for those who need help. She is always willing to help someone if it makes their day just a bit better! Lavi came from the windswept plataeu, where she spent time with her friends. When she became a young adult, she decided to go out and explore. Although she left her friends behind, she knew she would be able to make new ones. She decided to stay here for a bit.
Looks:41313905_350.png
(Enjoy!)
@Foxspell
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Guilds are a fun one, I love fantasy, but I'm open to other genres!
Guilds are a fun one, I love fantasy, but I'm open to other genres!
giphy.gif
Hey ^^ I would be interested in rejoining with another oc ,if that's fine with you guys (genre wise I'm fine with whstever, preferable fantasy. SciFi maybe? Idk)
Hey ^^ I would be interested in rejoining with another oc ,if that's fine with you guys (genre wise I'm fine with whstever, preferable fantasy. SciFi maybe? Idk)
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Jinx and Brasa are superior! They are allied with eachother and then there’s Morain as well! They will destroy all the other dragons that seek to join the group!! They will maintain their dominance!!!
Jinx and Brasa are superior! They are allied with eachother and then there’s Morain as well! They will destroy all the other dragons that seek to join the group!! They will maintain their dominance!!!
@Eclectic

Yes! By all means post a character reference sheet whilst we work out a plot.

(By the by the one on the front page is kinda outdated since the plot has changed so feel free to just post the basics: name, gender, race, brief history, appearance, and anything else we should know about the character)

@CrystalCatStudio

Welcome to the group ^^
@Eclectic

Yes! By all means post a character reference sheet whilst we work out a plot.

(By the by the one on the front page is kinda outdated since the plot has changed so feel free to just post the basics: name, gender, race, brief history, appearance, and anything else we should know about the character)

@CrystalCatStudio

Welcome to the group ^^
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207