Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a 1x1 RP FR
1 2
I'm looking to use these dragons. I need help working out their personalities. If you want to know history it's in their bios, but I may change minor details for the plot. Speaking of plot I'm open to ideas. Crow[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227586/22758525_350.png[/img] Valen [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323400/32339979_350.png[/img] Sunspot [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210294/21029344_350.png[/img]
I'm looking to use these dragons. I need help working out their personalities. If you want to know history it's in their bios, but I may change minor details for the plot. Speaking of plot I'm open to ideas.

Crow22758525_350.png

Valen
32339979_350.png

Sunspot
21029344_350.png
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
Can I RP?
@Raan
Can I RP?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
Is there any of my characters you'd like me to use?
@Averat
Is there any of my characters you'd like me to use?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
I don't mind which ones you use, I'd like to use Empress and Absence in the RP! And Fenrir, though he's a wolf. It's important to note that Empress's right eye is gone. In its place is a silver orb.
@Raan
I don't mind which ones you use, I'd like to use Empress and Absence in the RP! And Fenrir, though he's a wolf. It's important to note that Empress's right eye is gone. In its place is a silver orb.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
Ok I'll use Crow. Do you have an idea for the plot. Being eaten doesn't make for a long RP.
@Averat
Ok I'll use Crow. Do you have an idea for the plot. Being eaten doesn't make for a long RP.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan *waves* I'm interested in developing lore and ideas for your characters. (: do you prefer threads or PMs?
@Raan *waves* I'm interested in developing lore and ideas for your characters. (: do you prefer threads or PMs?
@briestarr
Threads are easier to keep track of. Is there anyone you'd like me to use. And do you have any ideas for a plot?
@briestarr
Threads are easier to keep track of. Is there anyone you'd like me to use. And do you have any ideas for a plot?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan I am leaning towards Valen only because I have a seer pearlcatcher female who has never seen her species before. So I imagine that would make for an interesting interaction.
@Raan I am leaning towards Valen only because I have a seer pearlcatcher female who has never seen her species before. So I imagine that would make for an interesting interaction.
@briestarr
OK. Would you like me to make the first post?
@briestarr
OK. Would you like me to make the first post?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan, yes please! That would be great. ((:
@Raan, yes please! That would be great. ((:
1 2