Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private FC deity RP thread
1 2 3 4 5
@Mangusa
"Oh, I was just worried that two deities were trying to take over my flight's territory." A small bit of the sky had gone black.
@Mangusa
"Oh, I was just worried that two deities were trying to take over my flight's territory." A small bit of the sky had gone black.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
(Shade?)
"Oh , okay . Will you show me your flight? I really want to see it "
@Averat
(Shade?)
"Oh , okay . Will you show me your flight? I really want to see it "
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
@Mangusa
(Yep)

"Certainly! This river here is the Fast River. I'm sure you can guess why."
@Mangusa
(Yep)

"Certainly! This river here is the Fast River. I'm sure you can guess why."
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
"Horray! Were we will go now?"
@Averat
"Horray! Were we will go now?"
@Mangusa
"Next, we'll- " A scream stopped Speedbringer.
"HELP!" She turned around. A strange black cloud was in front of her.
@Mangusa
"Next, we'll- " A scream stopped Speedbringer.
"HELP!" She turned around. A strange black cloud was in front of her.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
Mienso was confused, he don't know what's happening ."what's happening?" He asked and Then he saw a black strange cloud . He fastly asked "what is this thing?".
@Averat
Mienso was confused, he don't know what's happening ."what's happening?" He asked and Then he saw a black strange cloud . He fastly asked "what is this thing?".
@Mangusa
"Th-th-the Shade."
@Mangusa
"Th-th-the Shade."
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
"What is shade? It is dangerous?"
@Averat
"What is shade? It is dangerous?"
@Mangusa
"Very. It is the absense of magic... We must get away!" The blur dragons were running. A few got caught in the Fast River.
@Mangusa
"Very. It is the absense of magic... We must get away!" The blur dragons were running. A few got caught in the Fast River.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
(I'm sorry for my long time reply - my friend visited me and I had to do something)
"How can we stop it?"
(And if I don't reply today , I'm sorry - I just can't :( lack of time.)
I updated Mienso's information
@Averat
(I'm sorry for my long time reply - my friend visited me and I had to do something)
"How can we stop it?"
(And if I don't reply today , I'm sorry - I just can't :( lack of time.)
I updated Mienso's information
1 2 3 4 5