Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost Souls & Lost Magic [FRRP - Open!]
1 2 3 4
( @FlamesEmbrace gasp ! Lair stalker !! Hehe, jk :P which pairing ? )
( @FlamesEmbrace gasp ! Lair stalker !! Hehe, jk :P which pairing ? )
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
((Sorry if it sounded like that, I've been looking for certain dragons so that I can make my oc dragons from them!! But the its of the one that you're using in the Rp and the female coatl beside him. I wouldn't mind if you asked for some hatchlings from my lair if you wanted them.))
((Sorry if it sounded like that, I've been looking for certain dragons so that I can make my oc dragons from them!! But the its of the one that you're using in the Rp and the female coatl beside him. I wouldn't mind if you asked for some hatchlings from my lair if you wanted them.))
oulcMpY.gif
Alrighty, Im gonna post a starter today :0 everyone ready?

@Windshear
@Scifur
@ArcaneLibrarian
@Flamesembrace
@Cealygose ))
Alrighty, Im gonna post a starter today :0 everyone ready?

@Windshear
@Scifur
@ArcaneLibrarian
@Flamesembrace
@Cealygose ))
Spider Dad
Pirate Dad
Dad Dad
and Dragon Lord

(snorts bc Im actually a she)
Ready!
Ready!
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
BtIXQom.gif Sci's Art Shop
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
Brightstone was busy talking to oe of the informants about an upcoming raid she spoke carefully''So, let me get this straight. There was a suspicious outbreak of souls that were packed with alot of magic within them or around them, and in the most populated area? Wow. What a surprise.'' She restated in a snarky and sarcastic tone. The informant nodded and handed her over a little file with information. Brightstone took the files then continued on, soon gathering a few dragons in the Magicians district and the Soul Hunters district, she stood on top of a stand where most announcements were made, since it was the gathering/Assembling area. Clearing her throat she spoke''Ahem! May I have your attention, We need to discuss an attack. There was a huge outbreak of souls and magic, and I gathered everyone here to help with the issue.'' She said in a firm voice to try and grab everyones attention as a few were still talking as she spoke.

(I'll slide in Optic soooon)
Brightstone was busy talking to oe of the informants about an upcoming raid she spoke carefully''So, let me get this straight. There was a suspicious outbreak of souls that were packed with alot of magic within them or around them, and in the most populated area? Wow. What a surprise.'' She restated in a snarky and sarcastic tone. The informant nodded and handed her over a little file with information. Brightstone took the files then continued on, soon gathering a few dragons in the Magicians district and the Soul Hunters district, she stood on top of a stand where most announcements were made, since it was the gathering/Assembling area. Clearing her throat she spoke''Ahem! May I have your attention, We need to discuss an attack. There was a huge outbreak of souls and magic, and I gathered everyone here to help with the issue.'' She said in a firm voice to try and grab everyones attention as a few were still talking as she spoke.

(I'll slide in Optic soooon)
Spider Dad
Pirate Dad
Dad Dad
and Dragon Lord

Astrum was casually eating her food when she heard a loud "Ahem!" She swallowed the last bit of her food wondering what could be so important that she was called here today. Looking around she noticed a few other dragons along with her, she focused her attention to the dragon speaking. She sat down and waited patiently for Brightstone to continue, and for the others to shut up and pay attention.
Astrum was casually eating her food when she heard a loud "Ahem!" She swallowed the last bit of her food wondering what could be so important that she was called here today. Looking around she noticed a few other dragons along with her, she focused her attention to the dragon speaking. She sat down and waited patiently for Brightstone to continue, and for the others to shut up and pay attention.
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
Xanxus growled as he watched his mate chat with another wildclaw, the blue female looked annoyed though and her voice was beginning to steadily rise with the annoyance. The tiger striped imperial let out a warning growl, claws scoring into the ground as he slammed his front legs on either side of Squala in a territorial manner as his fiend cat hissed, the red flames growing larger at the perceived threat to its partners anger. Squala's own shale thresher swam in its aquatic bubble that hovered near the female angrily as its tail exited the bubble every once awhile in its angry swimming.

"Step away from my mate scum." Xanxus growled, teeth pulling back as he spoke and the Wildclaw shook with fear before running off. The Predator grinned at the sight of the wimp's tail between his legs and then let out a grin as his huntress glared and then gently smacked him in the chest. She was angry with him, the furrow of her brow giving that much away along with the angry look in her eyes and the quick thrashing of her tail.

"YOOOOIII I COULD HAVE HANDLED THAT MYSELF XANXUS!!!" Squala yelled, stomping her feet as her armor rattled quietly, almost like a wind chime. However Xanxus failed to notice this as a smirk played on his face at his mates (gentle) rage of his interruptions of her conversation with the scum.

"Scum doesn't like that doesn't even deserve to look direction, and the fact that he dared to talk to you is not acceptable." Xanxus growled and for a second Squala blinked before smirking at the compliment hidden within her mates words before heading to the gathering area so that they might possibly get a new mission. They had both started getting antsy and it was best for them to get rid of this stored up energy before it turned disastrous for everyone around them.

A loud "ahem" caused the duo to look up, Xanxus scowling and with a firm look of what might be displeasure as Squalo mirrored that expression except with more amusement in her features. The one who stood in front of the podium for dragons who were seeking the attention of the Magicians and Sul Hunters in the area. As soul hunters, and high ranking ones at that, Xanxus and Squalo had almost all of their attention on the Skydancer.

"She looks to be a Magician, probably a strong one since she's on the podium." Squala spoke in a whisper, causing her mates eyes to narrow slightly before fixing his fedora so he could see better. He grunted in agreement with his mate's assessment of the other before pushing through some of scum in the crowd to get closer, Squala at his side as the two stopped just short of directly in front of the podium.
Xanxus growled as he watched his mate chat with another wildclaw, the blue female looked annoyed though and her voice was beginning to steadily rise with the annoyance. The tiger striped imperial let out a warning growl, claws scoring into the ground as he slammed his front legs on either side of Squala in a territorial manner as his fiend cat hissed, the red flames growing larger at the perceived threat to its partners anger. Squala's own shale thresher swam in its aquatic bubble that hovered near the female angrily as its tail exited the bubble every once awhile in its angry swimming.

"Step away from my mate scum." Xanxus growled, teeth pulling back as he spoke and the Wildclaw shook with fear before running off. The Predator grinned at the sight of the wimp's tail between his legs and then let out a grin as his huntress glared and then gently smacked him in the chest. She was angry with him, the furrow of her brow giving that much away along with the angry look in her eyes and the quick thrashing of her tail.

"YOOOOIII I COULD HAVE HANDLED THAT MYSELF XANXUS!!!" Squala yelled, stomping her feet as her armor rattled quietly, almost like a wind chime. However Xanxus failed to notice this as a smirk played on his face at his mates (gentle) rage of his interruptions of her conversation with the scum.

"Scum doesn't like that doesn't even deserve to look direction, and the fact that he dared to talk to you is not acceptable." Xanxus growled and for a second Squala blinked before smirking at the compliment hidden within her mates words before heading to the gathering area so that they might possibly get a new mission. They had both started getting antsy and it was best for them to get rid of this stored up energy before it turned disastrous for everyone around them.

A loud "ahem" caused the duo to look up, Xanxus scowling and with a firm look of what might be displeasure as Squalo mirrored that expression except with more amusement in her features. The one who stood in front of the podium for dragons who were seeking the attention of the Magicians and Sul Hunters in the area. As soul hunters, and high ranking ones at that, Xanxus and Squalo had almost all of their attention on the Skydancer.

"She looks to be a Magician, probably a strong one since she's on the podium." Squala spoke in a whisper, causing her mates eyes to narrow slightly before fixing his fedora so he could see better. He grunted in agreement with his mate's assessment of the other before pushing through some of scum in the crowd to get closer, Squala at his side as the two stopped just short of directly in front of the podium.
oulcMpY.gif
Brightstone was pleased with the attention and then continued''Now then, Come up to me for me to give you your personal instructions and your placements.' She said as she calmly got things in order, eager to get things done and setup so they could get some points or at least a decent reward since this is a really big job for them. She had looked to the couple before she spoke though and kind of raised an eyebrow curiously before returning her attention to the crowd.

She used her tail to tilt her hat farther up as it was falling forward a bit. She had gotten new gear not to long ago, so it would take a little to get used to it. it was a little tight around her arms but not extremely luckily.
Brightstone was pleased with the attention and then continued''Now then, Come up to me for me to give you your personal instructions and your placements.' She said as she calmly got things in order, eager to get things done and setup so they could get some points or at least a decent reward since this is a really big job for them. She had looked to the couple before she spoke though and kind of raised an eyebrow curiously before returning her attention to the crowd.

She used her tail to tilt her hat farther up as it was falling forward a bit. She had gotten new gear not to long ago, so it would take a little to get used to it. it was a little tight around her arms but not extremely luckily.
Spider Dad
Pirate Dad
Dad Dad
and Dragon Lord

Astrum came closer to Brightstone, still curious about what their mission is.
She stretched her wings for a bit since she's been folding them for a while, she sat down in front of Brightstone and waited for her to continue.

She curiously looked up at Brightstone trying to read in her expression what kind of mission this is, but all she saw was a serious expression and so she waited for the dragon to speak it herself
Astrum came closer to Brightstone, still curious about what their mission is.
She stretched her wings for a bit since she's been folding them for a while, she sat down in front of Brightstone and waited for her to continue.

She curiously looked up at Brightstone trying to read in her expression what kind of mission this is, but all she saw was a serious expression and so she waited for the dragon to speak it herself
Childish Imps
Accent preorders
Wishlist
Tumblr
+15 of FR time
Oop! Sorry this form is so dead rn! I'll make sure to get back to it!!))
Oop! Sorry this form is so dead rn! I'll make sure to get back to it!!))
Spider Dad
Pirate Dad
Dad Dad
and Dragon Lord

1 2 3 4