Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look to the Future [CLOSED RP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Oh, ants and ashes!" Hamlet scolded himself. "Here, let me take those." He curled his tail around the cup and adding the bowl to his stack, he fluttered closer to the stream. "Here it is. Um. I hope you can see okay."
"Oh, ants and ashes!" Hamlet scolded himself. "Here, let me take those." He curled his tail around the cup and adding the bowl to his stack, he fluttered closer to the stream. "Here it is. Um. I hope you can see okay."
5YBJwjR.png
"Heyhey, I could manage!" Boann protested, laughing. "But thanks, reallly - I was worried I might break your porcelain..." She followed him with long strides to get toi the stream.
"Ahhh yes. I can see well enough - it isn´t too dark with the fireflies in the air. But hand these back - You´ve already cooked by yourself, I won´t let you do all the washing." Her tone was lighthearted, full of warmth and sympathy as she reached out to take the cup from Hamlets curled-up tail with one hand and the stack of porcelain from his hands with the other.
"Heyhey, I could manage!" Boann protested, laughing. "But thanks, reallly - I was worried I might break your porcelain..." She followed him with long strides to get toi the stream.
"Ahhh yes. I can see well enough - it isn´t too dark with the fireflies in the air. But hand these back - You´ve already cooked by yourself, I won´t let you do all the washing." Her tone was lighthearted, full of warmth and sympathy as she reached out to take the cup from Hamlets curled-up tail with one hand and the stack of porcelain from his hands with the other.
The Hatchery Masterlist
"You looked silly limping," Hamlet giggled lightheartedly, but relinquished some (but not all) of the dishes. "I'll let you help, but I won't have my honorable guest doing all the work!" He fluttered down to delicately wash his cup in the stream.
"You looked silly limping," Hamlet giggled lightheartedly, but relinquished some (but not all) of the dishes. "I'll let you help, but I won't have my honorable guest doing all the work!" He fluttered down to delicately wash his cup in the stream.
5YBJwjR.png
"Allright, man, have it your way then" Boann retorted in a playful, friendly manner, while starting to clean her own cup in the stream. After a moment she looked at the cup, at Hamlet, the water - and splashed a cupful of water in his general direction. "You missed a spot there..." She giggled, age and possibly dignity forgotten.
"Allright, man, have it your way then" Boann retorted in a playful, friendly manner, while starting to clean her own cup in the stream. After a moment she looked at the cup, at Hamlet, the water - and splashed a cupful of water in his general direction. "You missed a spot there..." She giggled, age and possibly dignity forgotten.
The Hatchery Masterlist
Hamlet spluttered at the rush of water in his general direction and then splashed her eagerly back. "Yeah? Well you should know never to use water against Tidelord's dragons!" He cackled, eyes bright with mischief and glee.
Hamlet spluttered at the rush of water in his general direction and then splashed her eagerly back. "Yeah? Well you should know never to use water against Tidelord's dragons!" He cackled, eyes bright with mischief and glee.
5YBJwjR.png
Laughing and getting thouroughly soaked, Boann continued the water fight, trying to splash Hamlet without accidentally drowning him. "Ah yes? Come on, show me what you´ve got!" Using the tips of her wings, she drew more water in an arc towards Hamlet.
Laughing and getting thouroughly soaked, Boann continued the water fight, trying to splash Hamlet without accidentally drowning him. "Ah yes? Come on, show me what you´ve got!" Using the tips of her wings, she drew more water in an arc towards Hamlet.
The Hatchery Masterlist
Hamlet giggled, then fluttered down to the surface of the stream, flapping his wings as fast as they would go. This created a wave that came towards Boann, threatening to crash on the shore with some force.
Hamlet giggled, then fluttered down to the surface of the stream, flapping his wings as fast as they would go. This created a wave that came towards Boann, threatening to crash on the shore with some force.
5YBJwjR.png
Her eyes grew big - had she really just edged on a fae to use their element of birth? Oh, now to gor for it, she was wet enough already!
Getting her head low and drawing her wings downwards to form a sort of triangular wavebreaker, she decided to take that wave head-on. The forgotten pottery lay on the shore behind her - hopefully nothing woulkd break when the wave reached the shore.
Her eyes grew big - had she really just edged on a fae to use their element of birth? Oh, now to gor for it, she was wet enough already!
Getting her head low and drawing her wings downwards to form a sort of triangular wavebreaker, she decided to take that wave head-on. The forgotten pottery lay on the shore behind her - hopefully nothing woulkd break when the wave reached the shore.
The Hatchery Masterlist
The wave crashed down over his friend, for Hamlet could not have stopped it if he tried. However, he sensed that perhaps it didn't come across as playful as he wanted it to.

Hamlet fluttered over to Boann. "Sorry! Sorry. I got carried away," He picked up the pottery carefully and beat his wings nervously. "Let's get back to my lair and I'll find something to dry you off and warm you up."
The wave crashed down over his friend, for Hamlet could not have stopped it if he tried. However, he sensed that perhaps it didn't come across as playful as he wanted it to.

Hamlet fluttered over to Boann. "Sorry! Sorry. I got carried away," He picked up the pottery carefully and beat his wings nervously. "Let's get back to my lair and I'll find something to dry you off and warm you up."
5YBJwjR.png
Spluttering and coughing, Boann raised herself again - the wave had more power than she thaught it would have. "It´s all right, its all right. Stay back a little, I need to shake myself..." She got herself on dry land again, and then shook her body vigoursly, spraying Hamlet with droplets from her fur. Closing her eyes while shaking, she hummed a melodious tune - and the wind seemed to get a bit stronger, helping her fur to get a good bit drier.
Being at least moderatly dry and no more dripping wet, Boann stopped humming and winked at Hamlet. The wind slowed down again. "It´s allright, I´m used to taking baths. But getting inside again before it gets chill sounds like a good idea."
Spluttering and coughing, Boann raised herself again - the wave had more power than she thaught it would have. "It´s all right, its all right. Stay back a little, I need to shake myself..." She got herself on dry land again, and then shook her body vigoursly, spraying Hamlet with droplets from her fur. Closing her eyes while shaking, she hummed a melodious tune - and the wind seemed to get a bit stronger, helping her fur to get a good bit drier.
Being at least moderatly dry and no more dripping wet, Boann stopped humming and winked at Hamlet. The wind slowed down again. "It´s allright, I´m used to taking baths. But getting inside again before it gets chill sounds like a good idea."
The Hatchery Masterlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9