Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ghosts closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72
Call laughed, seeing Joules work with a water bottle. "I think that'll do just fine," he replied, chuckling. "You're welcome, Embry," he responded to Embry, having the instinct to bow, but he didn't do it because of how embarrassing he thought it would be. He waited for Joules to go through the door while looking around, trying to seem "normal". Yeah, I'm definitely normal, he thought sarcastically. "Shall we?" he said, smiling.

The young ghost nodded to the female one. "Yup, it's a phone... a phone that refuses to cooperate...!" He felt like throwing the phone against the wall, but he decided not to. After all, it still did belong to someone. He didn't know who, but someone owned this phone. And they were going to get screwed over since he had locked the phone. But a minute passed, and the phone allowed him to try again. He hesitated before entering a combination of numbers... only to get it wrong again. "Phone is disabled, try again in 5 minutes," he imitated in a heavily over exaggerated voice. "When will this phone not reject everything I put in it!"

Then he laughed when he heard the ghost with the frizzy hair comment about Facebook. "It's not a face book, silly," he said, chuckling. "It's called Facebook. It's an app where you post statuses and pictures to everybody who have an account on there. I used to own an account... in fact, my account is still on there! I could still get on it if this phone would just let me get on it!" He then paused when that same ghost mentioned what year it was. "Huh... well it definitely isn't the late 1700s anymore," he replied lazily. "I would be able to check the damn date if I could get this thing to work!!"
Call laughed, seeing Joules work with a water bottle. "I think that'll do just fine," he replied, chuckling. "You're welcome, Embry," he responded to Embry, having the instinct to bow, but he didn't do it because of how embarrassing he thought it would be. He waited for Joules to go through the door while looking around, trying to seem "normal". Yeah, I'm definitely normal, he thought sarcastically. "Shall we?" he said, smiling.

The young ghost nodded to the female one. "Yup, it's a phone... a phone that refuses to cooperate...!" He felt like throwing the phone against the wall, but he decided not to. After all, it still did belong to someone. He didn't know who, but someone owned this phone. And they were going to get screwed over since he had locked the phone. But a minute passed, and the phone allowed him to try again. He hesitated before entering a combination of numbers... only to get it wrong again. "Phone is disabled, try again in 5 minutes," he imitated in a heavily over exaggerated voice. "When will this phone not reject everything I put in it!"

Then he laughed when he heard the ghost with the frizzy hair comment about Facebook. "It's not a face book, silly," he said, chuckling. "It's called Facebook. It's an app where you post statuses and pictures to everybody who have an account on there. I used to own an account... in fact, my account is still on there! I could still get on it if this phone would just let me get on it!" He then paused when that same ghost mentioned what year it was. "Huh... well it definitely isn't the late 1700s anymore," he replied lazily. "I would be able to check the damn date if I could get this thing to work!!"
xk7ymDQ.png
The ghost looked at the phone with curiosity, before hearing a loud bang followed by three humans running into the room

"SUPRISE YOU GHOSTS!" It was joules, running in to grab her phone and remove the pentagram with the "holy water". She poured it on the strawberry pentagram, making it dissolve into sweet goo

"Their, now I can rest" she grabbed her phone from the ghost and walked away, or more of ran back up the stairs
The ghost looked at the phone with curiosity, before hearing a loud bang followed by three humans running into the room

"SUPRISE YOU GHOSTS!" It was joules, running in to grab her phone and remove the pentagram with the "holy water". She poured it on the strawberry pentagram, making it dissolve into sweet goo

"Their, now I can rest" she grabbed her phone from the ghost and walked away, or more of ran back up the stairs
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
Call followed Joules and Embry inside the basement, where he saw that same young ghost fiddling with her phone. Why, you little- he thought, clenching his fists. He watched as the pentagram was dissolved into goo, thanks to the "holy water". Guess it really is holy water, he joked mentally, turning to follow Joules back upstairs.

"You know, your friend over there is very rude," a voice said behind Call. He turned around; the young ghost was speaking. "Hope she appreciates the fact that I locked her phone for ten minutes." "What? Ten minutes? How many... you know what? That isn't important. What is important is why you were messing with someone else's phone in the first place," Call replied, crossing his arms. He wasn't really acknowledging the other two ghosts in the room at the moment. "Hey! I didn't know it was hers!" the ghost protested. "Besides, I wanted to check Facebook."
"On someone else's account?"
"Yes, I was totally going to use her account. It's not like I had an account or anything."

I'm already annoyed, Call thought. "Speaking of which, what is the date today?" the ghost asked. Really... this guy, who had tried to get into Joules's phone and now thought that he had done nothing wrong, was asking Call for the date. Should he tell him? Well, if it was just this ghost, he wouldn't have said anything, but there were two other ghosts in the room, and one of them looked as though he came from the 1700's. He found it strange that the ghost didn't have a powdered wig.

"Well, I can't remember the exact date, but if you want to know the year, it's 2017," Call answered simply. He turned around to leave. "Wait just a minute," the ghost called to him. He turned back around, crossing his arms once more. "What?" he asked impatiently. The ghost didn't reply for a few seconds, and Call was seriously considering leaving right now. "...What's your name, dude?" the ghost asked. And now he's asking for my name. Typical.

When the dark haired boy didn't respond immediately, the ghost sighed. "It's just that I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier, and I would love to get to know you. So, what's your name?" he said, in a laid down position while floated in the air, hands resting behind his head. Before the boy could answer, he picked a thumbnail off of the ground and threw it to the side. To his satisfaction, the boy looked in the direction of where he threw it, and he took his chance and disappeared from the boy's sight. He flew through the basement, looking for something while giggling to himself. He couldn't wait to see the boy's reaction!

He finally found what he was looking for; a baseball bat. He lifted it and flew back to where the boy was, lying low and out of sight. He was holding a baseball bat after all, and there was no way he could make that thing disappear. He floated behind the boy, who was unsuspecting of what was about to happen. Hope you're ready for this, he thought. He swung the bat hard and it made contact with the boy's head as soon as he turned around to see what was going on. The boy fell unconscious as soon as the bat hit him, and he fell to the ground, now limp. The ghost didn't hear any cracking noises, so he knew that the boy's skull wasn't fractured. I must've lost some of my strength from being a ghost...

"By the way, the name's Dust," he said after knocking the boy out, chuckling. Dust then looked over at a purple haired girl and grinned. "What? Did I do something wrong?" he quipped. He tossed the bat aside and giggled.

(Dust's kind of a sadist, but not completely... either that or he just likes pranking people XD)
Call followed Joules and Embry inside the basement, where he saw that same young ghost fiddling with her phone. Why, you little- he thought, clenching his fists. He watched as the pentagram was dissolved into goo, thanks to the "holy water". Guess it really is holy water, he joked mentally, turning to follow Joules back upstairs.

"You know, your friend over there is very rude," a voice said behind Call. He turned around; the young ghost was speaking. "Hope she appreciates the fact that I locked her phone for ten minutes." "What? Ten minutes? How many... you know what? That isn't important. What is important is why you were messing with someone else's phone in the first place," Call replied, crossing his arms. He wasn't really acknowledging the other two ghosts in the room at the moment. "Hey! I didn't know it was hers!" the ghost protested. "Besides, I wanted to check Facebook."
"On someone else's account?"
"Yes, I was totally going to use her account. It's not like I had an account or anything."

I'm already annoyed, Call thought. "Speaking of which, what is the date today?" the ghost asked. Really... this guy, who had tried to get into Joules's phone and now thought that he had done nothing wrong, was asking Call for the date. Should he tell him? Well, if it was just this ghost, he wouldn't have said anything, but there were two other ghosts in the room, and one of them looked as though he came from the 1700's. He found it strange that the ghost didn't have a powdered wig.

"Well, I can't remember the exact date, but if you want to know the year, it's 2017," Call answered simply. He turned around to leave. "Wait just a minute," the ghost called to him. He turned back around, crossing his arms once more. "What?" he asked impatiently. The ghost didn't reply for a few seconds, and Call was seriously considering leaving right now. "...What's your name, dude?" the ghost asked. And now he's asking for my name. Typical.

When the dark haired boy didn't respond immediately, the ghost sighed. "It's just that I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier, and I would love to get to know you. So, what's your name?" he said, in a laid down position while floated in the air, hands resting behind his head. Before the boy could answer, he picked a thumbnail off of the ground and threw it to the side. To his satisfaction, the boy looked in the direction of where he threw it, and he took his chance and disappeared from the boy's sight. He flew through the basement, looking for something while giggling to himself. He couldn't wait to see the boy's reaction!

He finally found what he was looking for; a baseball bat. He lifted it and flew back to where the boy was, lying low and out of sight. He was holding a baseball bat after all, and there was no way he could make that thing disappear. He floated behind the boy, who was unsuspecting of what was about to happen. Hope you're ready for this, he thought. He swung the bat hard and it made contact with the boy's head as soon as he turned around to see what was going on. The boy fell unconscious as soon as the bat hit him, and he fell to the ground, now limp. The ghost didn't hear any cracking noises, so he knew that the boy's skull wasn't fractured. I must've lost some of my strength from being a ghost...

"By the way, the name's Dust," he said after knocking the boy out, chuckling. Dust then looked over at a purple haired girl and grinned. "What? Did I do something wrong?" he quipped. He tossed the bat aside and giggled.

(Dust's kind of a sadist, but not completely... either that or he just likes pranking people XD)
xk7ymDQ.png
Joules ghasped at the sight of the injury, nearly crying

"YOU JERK!"she yelled to the ghost, ignoring his chuckling and laughter. She Tried to help him up, but just let him lay on the ground since she was not strong enough to lift him up "are you ok? That was a pretty big wound"

Dust! hissed the other ghost, he was around 19, and had a surprisingly strong voice in contrast to before you could have killed her! Humans are mortal you know!

Joules eyed the ghost, paying little attention to him. She was only concerned about helping her freind

here uttered the ghost i can try to help....
Joules ghasped at the sight of the injury, nearly crying

"YOU JERK!"she yelled to the ghost, ignoring his chuckling and laughter. She Tried to help him up, but just let him lay on the ground since she was not strong enough to lift him up "are you ok? That was a pretty big wound"

Dust! hissed the other ghost, he was around 19, and had a surprisingly strong voice in contrast to before you could have killed her! Humans are mortal you know!

Joules eyed the ghost, paying little attention to him. She was only concerned about helping her freind

here uttered the ghost i can try to help....
While Joules was trying to help Call, Embry took a more, violent path. "Hey, Facebook!" She shouted, swinging a punch at the ghost who'd just tossed the bat. But, her attempt hadn't worked as her fist flew through the boy's translucent body. "Damn it," she muttered, clenching her fist angrily.

----

The only female ghost of the trio looked up, "now-now, there's no need for violence." Her melodic voice sighed as she took out a small compound mirror, which on the lid had the name 'Rosalie' written on it in cursive.
While Joules was trying to help Call, Embry took a more, violent path. "Hey, Facebook!" She shouted, swinging a punch at the ghost who'd just tossed the bat. But, her attempt hadn't worked as her fist flew through the boy's translucent body. "Damn it," she muttered, clenching her fist angrily.

----

The only female ghost of the trio looked up, "now-now, there's no need for violence." Her melodic voice sighed as she took out a small compound mirror, which on the lid had the name 'Rosalie' written on it in cursive.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
Call had had the wind knocked out of him when the unexpected swing knocked him out cold. Luckily, he hadn't fractured his skull or gotten a serious concussion from it, which sort of confused him, but he did feel very dizzy afterwards. He felt Joules trying to help him up, and heard various shouts; one of them had a scolding tone. His head was pounding furiously from the blow, and he could barely even help himself up. Instead, he preferred to sit up instead, using his arms to help him stay up.

He heard Joules ask if he was alright. Was he? "I should be fine," he answered, sounding woozy. He generally felt woozy at the moment. He wanted to punch that ghost who called himself Dust several times, but reminded himself that he couldn't. Especially after seeing Embry try to do it herself. Look at the little ghostly scoundrel, just enjoying every second of this! What kind of person was this guy?

And was one of the other ghosts trying to help...?

Dust almost ignored the 19 year old ghost who reminded him of what he already knew. "I know that," he said, crossing his arms. He was not only addressing the ghost, but the girl who had just called him a jerk as well. He was a jerk, and he wore the label with pride. He laughed when the other girl made a pathetic attempt to punch him, only to have her fist go right through his body. "Did you seriously just call me Facebook?" he laughed. "You're going to have to do more research on ghosts, doll. You can't touch us." He would've launched into a musical number if he didn't hate musical numbers.

He looked over at the female ghost and sighed. "But it can't be helped, 'Rosalie'," he said, reading the name on the mirror she held. "Violence is apart of human nature, it simply can't be avoided." He was clearly overlooking this situation, enjoying himself far too much. He wanted out of this situation to tell the truth though, and he didn't know if vanishing was going to solve anything. "Besides, I needed to let something loose."

(don't worry, Dust will get better ^^)
Call had had the wind knocked out of him when the unexpected swing knocked him out cold. Luckily, he hadn't fractured his skull or gotten a serious concussion from it, which sort of confused him, but he did feel very dizzy afterwards. He felt Joules trying to help him up, and heard various shouts; one of them had a scolding tone. His head was pounding furiously from the blow, and he could barely even help himself up. Instead, he preferred to sit up instead, using his arms to help him stay up.

He heard Joules ask if he was alright. Was he? "I should be fine," he answered, sounding woozy. He generally felt woozy at the moment. He wanted to punch that ghost who called himself Dust several times, but reminded himself that he couldn't. Especially after seeing Embry try to do it herself. Look at the little ghostly scoundrel, just enjoying every second of this! What kind of person was this guy?

And was one of the other ghosts trying to help...?

Dust almost ignored the 19 year old ghost who reminded him of what he already knew. "I know that," he said, crossing his arms. He was not only addressing the ghost, but the girl who had just called him a jerk as well. He was a jerk, and he wore the label with pride. He laughed when the other girl made a pathetic attempt to punch him, only to have her fist go right through his body. "Did you seriously just call me Facebook?" he laughed. "You're going to have to do more research on ghosts, doll. You can't touch us." He would've launched into a musical number if he didn't hate musical numbers.

He looked over at the female ghost and sighed. "But it can't be helped, 'Rosalie'," he said, reading the name on the mirror she held. "Violence is apart of human nature, it simply can't be avoided." He was clearly overlooking this situation, enjoying himself far too much. He wanted out of this situation to tell the truth though, and he didn't know if vanishing was going to solve anything. "Besides, I needed to let something loose."

(don't worry, Dust will get better ^^)
xk7ymDQ.png
Joules helped call to his feet, the other ghost checking for injurys

sorry guys for this whole confusion, dust has some....anger issues he shrugged, starting to warm up to these new people. He didint mind having company down here, after all it was pretty quiet uptown

Joules began to get more used to the ghosts presence, but she felt an eerie darkness seeping in from the walls, almost as if it was about to strike-

HALT a voice yelled what the heck Is going on here?!? Phillip, I thought you said you would keep dust in check?
Joules helped call to his feet, the other ghost checking for injurys

sorry guys for this whole confusion, dust has some....anger issues he shrugged, starting to warm up to these new people. He didint mind having company down here, after all it was pretty quiet uptown

Joules began to get more used to the ghosts presence, but she felt an eerie darkness seeping in from the walls, almost as if it was about to strike-

HALT a voice yelled what the heck Is going on here?!? Phillip, I thought you said you would keep dust in check?
Embry glared at the ghost who apparently was named Dust. "Yeah, I did got a problem with that?" She asked rolling her eyes, of course, she knew she couldn't touch them, all the movies she'd ever watched told her that. But, the anger she felt from hurting one of her friends made her forget that.

The purple haired girl jumped when she heard a loud voice yell from seemingly nowhere.

Rosalie sighed at Dust, shaking her head. She slid her mirror back into her purse and crossed her arms over her chest. She then floated over to the other ghost 'Phillip,' "is the boy alright?" She asked curiously.
Embry glared at the ghost who apparently was named Dust. "Yeah, I did got a problem with that?" She asked rolling her eyes, of course, she knew she couldn't touch them, all the movies she'd ever watched told her that. But, the anger she felt from hurting one of her friends made her forget that.

The purple haired girl jumped when she heard a loud voice yell from seemingly nowhere.

Rosalie sighed at Dust, shaking her head. She slid her mirror back into her purse and crossed her arms over her chest. She then floated over to the other ghost 'Phillip,' "is the boy alright?" She asked curiously.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
A burst of fire appeared from nowhere, but instead of being an unholy monster, it was a rather chubby and cute demon. Complete with a pair of little demon wings and a pointy tail

"Phillip Schuyler Hamilton, what's going on!"

Phillip blushed please don't say my name out loud....they may notice me....

"Oh right..." the demon made the ok sign with her furry, jelly covered paws
A burst of fire appeared from nowhere, but instead of being an unholy monster, it was a rather chubby and cute demon. Complete with a pair of little demon wings and a pointy tail

"Phillip Schuyler Hamilton, what's going on!"

Phillip blushed please don't say my name out loud....they may notice me....

"Oh right..." the demon made the ok sign with her furry, jelly covered paws
A voice that seemingly came out of nowhere was the first thing that surprised Call. At least it was something he didn't have to look at. But then a cute demon came out of a burst of fire, and that was the second thing that surprised him. Weren't demons generally not cute? Also, he didn't know that demons really existed until now. Then again, he didn't know that ghosts were actually real until now. He would be kind of excited if it weren't for Dust coming in and hitting him with a baseball bat!

How did my skull not crack? he thought as he stood up with the help of Joules. He didn't mind the other two ghosts; in fact the older male one named Philip, or Philip Schuyler Hamilton... he wasn't going to call him that... seemed friendly. He looked over at the female ghost; how he was able to distinguish each ghost from each other with such blurry vision, he would never know. "I'll be fine," he answered. "At least I didn't get a concussion..."

Then he saw the demon's paws covered in jelly. That must mean... "Were you the one who made the pentagram there?" he asked the demon, pointing to the pile of goo on the ground where the pentagram once was.

"Are you sure I have anger issues?" Dust challenged, smirking. "Well, you know what? I don't care what you call me, words can't hurt me at all," he added, boasting. Knowing that the situation would remain tense unless he did something, he decided that maybe getting some kind of ice pack may help or something. Sighing, he flew through the door leading to the basement and left the room. He had ignored the demon that had just showed up... why did she have to get herself into everything the ghosts did? Just thinking about it made him want to roll his eyes so hard that they would end up in the back of his skull... if he still had one.

He was sure that this place had to have something that could help. Wait... why was he even doing this anyway? It was probably because he wasn't looking forward to another scolding from the little demon, and he wanted to make the one he was sure to receive when he got back just a little less annoying. Now that I think about it, I probably do have anger issues, he thought, frowning. He suddenly felt tired and forgot about what he was going to do. He came upon a room with some computers in it while exploring and decided to try and log in. Luckily, it was already logged in, so he didn't have to work as hard as he did while trying to get into the phone he had earlier.

He pulled up Google Chrome and typed his name in; Dust Shimeru. One of the weirdest names that would ever exist. Except for his Facebook and Instagram account, there weren't any other results that he was looking out for, especially under the news section. No news stories about his death, but there were some about his reputation. Hopefully no one else would learn about his last name; if they tried to search him up without his last name, they would just get the basic definition of actual dust. He sighed and closed the window, floating to one side of the room and closing his eyes. Why did he even bother? He was past this now, he didn't need to return to his previous life. He just wanted to be amnesic and forget it all. He didn't remember what he was going to do before, and he didn't care. All he knew was that he wasn't going to go back to the basement right now... he would go back later.
A voice that seemingly came out of nowhere was the first thing that surprised Call. At least it was something he didn't have to look at. But then a cute demon came out of a burst of fire, and that was the second thing that surprised him. Weren't demons generally not cute? Also, he didn't know that demons really existed until now. Then again, he didn't know that ghosts were actually real until now. He would be kind of excited if it weren't for Dust coming in and hitting him with a baseball bat!

How did my skull not crack? he thought as he stood up with the help of Joules. He didn't mind the other two ghosts; in fact the older male one named Philip, or Philip Schuyler Hamilton... he wasn't going to call him that... seemed friendly. He looked over at the female ghost; how he was able to distinguish each ghost from each other with such blurry vision, he would never know. "I'll be fine," he answered. "At least I didn't get a concussion..."

Then he saw the demon's paws covered in jelly. That must mean... "Were you the one who made the pentagram there?" he asked the demon, pointing to the pile of goo on the ground where the pentagram once was.

"Are you sure I have anger issues?" Dust challenged, smirking. "Well, you know what? I don't care what you call me, words can't hurt me at all," he added, boasting. Knowing that the situation would remain tense unless he did something, he decided that maybe getting some kind of ice pack may help or something. Sighing, he flew through the door leading to the basement and left the room. He had ignored the demon that had just showed up... why did she have to get herself into everything the ghosts did? Just thinking about it made him want to roll his eyes so hard that they would end up in the back of his skull... if he still had one.

He was sure that this place had to have something that could help. Wait... why was he even doing this anyway? It was probably because he wasn't looking forward to another scolding from the little demon, and he wanted to make the one he was sure to receive when he got back just a little less annoying. Now that I think about it, I probably do have anger issues, he thought, frowning. He suddenly felt tired and forgot about what he was going to do. He came upon a room with some computers in it while exploring and decided to try and log in. Luckily, it was already logged in, so he didn't have to work as hard as he did while trying to get into the phone he had earlier.

He pulled up Google Chrome and typed his name in; Dust Shimeru. One of the weirdest names that would ever exist. Except for his Facebook and Instagram account, there weren't any other results that he was looking out for, especially under the news section. No news stories about his death, but there were some about his reputation. Hopefully no one else would learn about his last name; if they tried to search him up without his last name, they would just get the basic definition of actual dust. He sighed and closed the window, floating to one side of the room and closing his eyes. Why did he even bother? He was past this now, he didn't need to return to his previous life. He just wanted to be amnesic and forget it all. He didn't remember what he was going to do before, and he didn't care. All he knew was that he wasn't going to go back to the basement right now... he would go back later.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72