Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War of the Worlds [chat thread]
1 2 3 4 5
@Comic1Sans. We have room for you - you are the last! Do you have a dragon in mind? :D
@Comic1Sans. We have room for you - you are the last! Do you have a dragon in mind? :D
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Windshear. @Gencoll. @AnonEclipse. @Comic1Sans.

Thank you so much for your interest! I was wondering if you guys wanted to keep it as one character per person, or each person can have more than one character?

I'll write up a prompt in a bit and post it :o

Thank you so much for your interest! I was wondering if you guys wanted to keep it as one character per person, or each person can have more than one character?

I'll write up a prompt in a bit and post it :o
I have many warriors, friend. How many are you limiting me to?
@Generation

Answering my question as i type it, very sneaky. What roll were you wanting filled? Do you need a friend? or a foe?
I have many warriors, friend. How many are you limiting me to?
@Generation

Answering my question as i type it, very sneaky. What roll were you wanting filled? Do you need a friend? or a foe?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Doesn't matter to me! I'll probably stick to one myself, but I wouldn't mind if everyone else had more than one.
Doesn't matter to me! I'll probably stick to one myself, but I wouldn't mind if everyone else had more than one.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm more than okay with playing two or so characters! probably finitant and botis C: and i dont mind how many others do or don't play!
i'm more than okay with playing two or so characters! probably finitant and botis C: and i dont mind how many others do or don't play!
EefZmjT.png normalize being jKwqsbm.png little and stupid BJBxCfv.png
I think the option should be open to use more than one character. Though I'll probably stick to one. I have several that could fit, but the onbe I want to use is a zombie. And the reason why she's not a brainless zombie wouldn't work for this rp, so she'd need a new reason.
I think the option should be open to use more than one character. Though I'll probably stick to one. I have several that could fit, but the onbe I want to use is a zombie. And the reason why she's not a brainless zombie wouldn't work for this rp, so she'd need a new reason.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X

Number of Characters
How about we limit the number of characters that each person can have to two for the beginning, and if we want to bring in more characters later on, we can have a discussion about it at that time? How does that sound to everyone?

"This Is War" Prompt
Below is what I had in mind for a prompt. If anyone would like to add or change anything, or has any feedback or anything, please let me know! I whipped it up quickly.

In a world where the land is ruled by the strong, where pledges of allegiance are made to absent deities, and the dominant creatures are divided within themselves by twelve flights, life has only begun. Destruction and shade brought the world to life and countless catastrophes shaped its history to bring it to where it is today: chaos and conflict as the scales between the dominant and the weaker tip.

At war with the ever-rising and ever-growing beast clans, dragons face extinction. With the rise of the beast clans, their numbers growing far more rapidly than any could ever imagine and their strength bearing down on their reptilian foes, land that had previously been inhabited by dragon clans, homes of lairs and hearths, now lay desolate – ravaged by merciless conflict and overrun by creatures seeking to take their territory back. What territory had previously belonged to dragon kind has begun to waver – the safest haven for dragon kind now encapsulated in dragonhome, the scarred wasteland, and the windswept plateau – places the beast clans have yet to conquer. As more and more of their land is taken from them, dragon clans from all twelve flights have been forced to relocate to those three domains in order to survive. Resources run scarce, and many fear that they will perish before victory is won by either side.

With the threat of the overpopulated beast clans ever-present and always creeping up as they push their borders further and further into dragon land, dragon leaders have resorted to war with each other in the attempt to gain land for their clans – safe havens far inside the remaining dragon territory, where their clan mates could live a little while longer in peace. Clans that had previously held no quarrel with each other now bared claw and fang, the bonds of promises and words of brotherhood strained and tested. Some clans have joined forces in order to secure more power – regardless of their original flight, and others have remained separated, seeking only to save themselves.

It's the right of the strong to survive, and the rest... well, only fate will decide what happens to them.

"This Is War" Characters
I was thinking that for the characters, we could have at least two main, opposing sides at conflict with one another - one clan (and it's allies) already having land in one of the three areas (whether native or having already won it from another clan), and the other clan/allies being the challengers/invaders. As the prompt opens up the possibility for different clans of different flights having joined together, different characters could band together.

"This Is War" Thread Title
So... I don't actually have a title for the RP thread that I'll throw up yet... any suggestions?

How does that all sound to you lovely people?

Number of Characters
How about we limit the number of characters that each person can have to two for the beginning, and if we want to bring in more characters later on, we can have a discussion about it at that time? How does that sound to everyone?

"This Is War" Prompt
Below is what I had in mind for a prompt. If anyone would like to add or change anything, or has any feedback or anything, please let me know! I whipped it up quickly.

In a world where the land is ruled by the strong, where pledges of allegiance are made to absent deities, and the dominant creatures are divided within themselves by twelve flights, life has only begun. Destruction and shade brought the world to life and countless catastrophes shaped its history to bring it to where it is today: chaos and conflict as the scales between the dominant and the weaker tip.

At war with the ever-rising and ever-growing beast clans, dragons face extinction. With the rise of the beast clans, their numbers growing far more rapidly than any could ever imagine and their strength bearing down on their reptilian foes, land that had previously been inhabited by dragon clans, homes of lairs and hearths, now lay desolate – ravaged by merciless conflict and overrun by creatures seeking to take their territory back. What territory had previously belonged to dragon kind has begun to waver – the safest haven for dragon kind now encapsulated in dragonhome, the scarred wasteland, and the windswept plateau – places the beast clans have yet to conquer. As more and more of their land is taken from them, dragon clans from all twelve flights have been forced to relocate to those three domains in order to survive. Resources run scarce, and many fear that they will perish before victory is won by either side.

With the threat of the overpopulated beast clans ever-present and always creeping up as they push their borders further and further into dragon land, dragon leaders have resorted to war with each other in the attempt to gain land for their clans – safe havens far inside the remaining dragon territory, where their clan mates could live a little while longer in peace. Clans that had previously held no quarrel with each other now bared claw and fang, the bonds of promises and words of brotherhood strained and tested. Some clans have joined forces in order to secure more power – regardless of their original flight, and others have remained separated, seeking only to save themselves.

It's the right of the strong to survive, and the rest... well, only fate will decide what happens to them.

"This Is War" Characters
I was thinking that for the characters, we could have at least two main, opposing sides at conflict with one another - one clan (and it's allies) already having land in one of the three areas (whether native or having already won it from another clan), and the other clan/allies being the challengers/invaders. As the prompt opens up the possibility for different clans of different flights having joined together, different characters could band together.

"This Is War" Thread Title
So... I don't actually have a title for the RP thread that I'll throw up yet... any suggestions?

How does that all sound to you lovely people?
I like it! :3
I like it! :3
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*thumbs up* you have my approval.

*thumbs up* you have my approval.

70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
sounds good!!
sounds good!!
EefZmjT.png normalize being jKwqsbm.png little and stupid BJBxCfv.png
1 2 3 4 5