Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Half-Blood (Private)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
((hey guys I'm finally back! sorry for the long wait I got caught by another rp and some stupid schoolwork that was completely unexpected oops
I'm making a response rn!
((hey guys I'm finally back! sorry for the long wait I got caught by another rp and some stupid schoolwork that was completely unexpected oops
I'm making a response rn!

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
(@Tsukii ok!)
(@Tsukii ok!)
((@crunchysnack - the two campers are your chars. btw! @kellkatt

Chrys brushed off the remaining crums from her shirt, making sure that she didn't get it on Tess in the process. Even after eating, her stomach still growled in protest as if she hadn't consumed something in the past twenty-four hours - somehow the sharp hunger pains had come back and were now contracting through her entire abdomin.

Letting out an exhausted sigh and knowing very well that she needed a lot more than a couple of protein bars to completely satisfy her daily calorie intake, Chrys downed the entire waterbottle she had smuggled from Owen's bag earlier in the day.

"Definately gonna need a full meal," she muttered to herself, wiping her mouth off quickly as she glanced around in the hopes of finding the mess hall which, luckily, was only a couple of yards away.

"Hey Tess? I'm thinking we could uh..., ya know," she trailed off, motioning towards the back door of the kitchen "do a little raid of sorts? I'm a bit desperate here."

However, there was one huge obstacle blocking their way and it came in the form of two campers who seemed to be quite happily chatting right in front of where Chrys intended to go. She really hoped they wouldn't give a rat's *ss about her stealing venture, but there was always a chance of them tellin' someone right under her nose.

"Ah damn - do you know them?" she questioned, crossing her arms in frustration.

-

"Thanks," he mused, carefully placing the trash in the other's open hands before dusting off his own.
From how comfortable the guy seemed to be lounging on the steps of Poseidon's cabin, Owen assumed he was a long-time resident and made a mental note to not cross him in the future unless he wanted to get drowned fifty times over.

Which seemed incredibly unpleasant considering he already had a moderate phobia of water thanks to his mother telling him about the dominating nature of her husband's brothers. So, in that respect, he wasn't really fond of storms either.

"You alright, by the way? It's rare to find someone lazing about on the first day." He tried to give him a comforting smile but it turned into more of a grimace as he had been forcing himself to be happy all day.
((@crunchysnack - the two campers are your chars. btw! @kellkatt

Chrys brushed off the remaining crums from her shirt, making sure that she didn't get it on Tess in the process. Even after eating, her stomach still growled in protest as if she hadn't consumed something in the past twenty-four hours - somehow the sharp hunger pains had come back and were now contracting through her entire abdomin.

Letting out an exhausted sigh and knowing very well that she needed a lot more than a couple of protein bars to completely satisfy her daily calorie intake, Chrys downed the entire waterbottle she had smuggled from Owen's bag earlier in the day.

"Definately gonna need a full meal," she muttered to herself, wiping her mouth off quickly as she glanced around in the hopes of finding the mess hall which, luckily, was only a couple of yards away.

"Hey Tess? I'm thinking we could uh..., ya know," she trailed off, motioning towards the back door of the kitchen "do a little raid of sorts? I'm a bit desperate here."

However, there was one huge obstacle blocking their way and it came in the form of two campers who seemed to be quite happily chatting right in front of where Chrys intended to go. She really hoped they wouldn't give a rat's *ss about her stealing venture, but there was always a chance of them tellin' someone right under her nose.

"Ah damn - do you know them?" she questioned, crossing her arms in frustration.

-

"Thanks," he mused, carefully placing the trash in the other's open hands before dusting off his own.
From how comfortable the guy seemed to be lounging on the steps of Poseidon's cabin, Owen assumed he was a long-time resident and made a mental note to not cross him in the future unless he wanted to get drowned fifty times over.

Which seemed incredibly unpleasant considering he already had a moderate phobia of water thanks to his mother telling him about the dominating nature of her husband's brothers. So, in that respect, he wasn't really fond of storms either.

"You alright, by the way? It's rare to find someone lazing about on the first day." He tried to give him a comforting smile but it turned into more of a grimace as he had been forcing himself to be happy all day.

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
"I'm fine," he replied. "I'm just..not the best at speaking to others." He said, standing if he hadn't already and throwing it inside his cabin. Once he came back out, he stretched rolling his shoulders. "Uh, I'm Diego, by the way. Camp director, long time resident, - only resident - of the Poseidon cabin." he said. He was about to speak, however the horn for dinner signified- ...Even though it was really early for dinner. He assumed that meant there was a game of capture the flag would happen later that night. "Do you know where the dining hall is?" He then asked, glancing back at the older male. He was very intimidating..
(@Tsukii
"I'm fine," he replied. "I'm just..not the best at speaking to others." He said, standing if he hadn't already and throwing it inside his cabin. Once he came back out, he stretched rolling his shoulders. "Uh, I'm Diego, by the way. Camp director, long time resident, - only resident - of the Poseidon cabin." he said. He was about to speak, however the horn for dinner signified- ...Even though it was really early for dinner. He assumed that meant there was a game of capture the flag would happen later that night. "Do you know where the dining hall is?" He then asked, glancing back at the older male. He was very intimidating..
(@Tsukii
@kellkatt
((Wait, Deigo is the camp director? I thought we were still using the canon characters for those jobs like Dionysus :0
@kellkatt
((Wait, Deigo is the camp director? I thought we were still using the canon characters for those jobs like Dionysus :0

(I mean cabin director !! My bad @Tsuskii
(I mean cabin director !! My bad @Tsuskii
((sorry I'm late, me and @SolarRosa are preparing for graduation and final exams. Just to clear things up, Murphy thinks that Alec's dad is Hypnos. And Alec just found out that Hypnos is his grandfather while Helios is his father, thus taking away the powers granted to him by his grandfather to keep up the ruse. There is a reason for everything I promise, just bear with us.))

Murphy widened his eyes at the sound of a horn. Did it mean that the camp had been breached? An impossible thing he had been told, but then again so was his existence. He put down the last of his stuff before turning to the centaur in alarm. Mochi was no longer in the cabin, and Alec's unconscious body was left slumped in a corner by the door. After they had arrived at the cabin Murphy sent for his friend/brother. He was used to this by now, Alec's father now and then would take his son out of reality to have little talks. Which usually meant that the body was treated like luggage till he got back. He shook himself before saying to Dei, "is everything ok? Do we need to evacuate?" While saying it he eyed the weapons bag next to Alec. If push came to shove, they were getting the hell out of dodge.

Alec nodded along as his dad, wait no, GRANDAD told him about his real dad. Saying he was cross was another thing as he angrily stomped away from the god. Which ended up being fruitless because his grandfather just had to be the god of dreams. Just how lucky was he. A horn pierced through his ear as he struggled to return back to his body. He didn't even say goodbye as he slammed back into his body. Now that he knew of his past, his real father Helios needed a stern talking to about parenting. He woke up with a jolt and a chaotic spay of limbs before taking note of where he was and who was with him. A long slew of curse words came out of his mouth at a very harsh rate.
((sorry I'm late, me and @SolarRosa are preparing for graduation and final exams. Just to clear things up, Murphy thinks that Alec's dad is Hypnos. And Alec just found out that Hypnos is his grandfather while Helios is his father, thus taking away the powers granted to him by his grandfather to keep up the ruse. There is a reason for everything I promise, just bear with us.))

Murphy widened his eyes at the sound of a horn. Did it mean that the camp had been breached? An impossible thing he had been told, but then again so was his existence. He put down the last of his stuff before turning to the centaur in alarm. Mochi was no longer in the cabin, and Alec's unconscious body was left slumped in a corner by the door. After they had arrived at the cabin Murphy sent for his friend/brother. He was used to this by now, Alec's father now and then would take his son out of reality to have little talks. Which usually meant that the body was treated like luggage till he got back. He shook himself before saying to Dei, "is everything ok? Do we need to evacuate?" While saying it he eyed the weapons bag next to Alec. If push came to shove, they were getting the hell out of dodge.

Alec nodded along as his dad, wait no, GRANDAD told him about his real dad. Saying he was cross was another thing as he angrily stomped away from the god. Which ended up being fruitless because his grandfather just had to be the god of dreams. Just how lucky was he. A horn pierced through his ear as he struggled to return back to his body. He didn't even say goodbye as he slammed back into his body. Now that he knew of his past, his real father Helios needed a stern talking to about parenting. He woke up with a jolt and a chaotic spay of limbs before taking note of where he was and who was with him. A long slew of curse words came out of his mouth at a very harsh rate.
''That would be dinner, mate.'' Dei laughed, amused at his alarmed expression.
''That would be dinner, mate.'' Dei laughed, amused at his alarmed expression.
((hey guys, sorry i have a lot of stuff going on, and was studying for my AP exams. I'll try to post as soon as I can))
((hey guys, sorry i have a lot of stuff going on, and was studying for my AP exams. I'll try to post as soon as I can))
zXYoEU2.png
(( ok!))
(( ok!))
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20