Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 [Private] with AngelFawn
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Lewis snickered and sat down in the chair next to Maia. "Sorry, princess," he teased, resting his head on his hands. "Come on, eat a bit. I'll have to feed you." Lewis laughed again, just staring at Maia. He shook his head gently. I wonder if she even likes me. "Yeah, I was gonna go. Plus, you need someone to help you around. It would be good for me. We'd both get to leave class five minutes early and I don't have to worry about anyone in between classes!"
Lewis snickered and sat down in the chair next to Maia. "Sorry, princess," he teased, resting his head on his hands. "Come on, eat a bit. I'll have to feed you." Lewis laughed again, just staring at Maia. He shook his head gently. I wonder if she even likes me. "Yeah, I was gonna go. Plus, you need someone to help you around. It would be good for me. We'd both get to leave class five minutes early and I don't have to worry about anyone in between classes!"
Maia looked down at the food and took another bite then went back to playing with it. She quietly stared at the boy for a second almost like she was trying to figure out what he was thinking. "I'm sure I can take care of everything myself... i'm glad you're going though." She muttered, looking down at her hands. If she didn't have on her gloves she probably would have triggered a flashback but luckily she hadn't taken them off yet.
Maia looked down at the food and took another bite then went back to playing with it. She quietly stared at the boy for a second almost like she was trying to figure out what he was thinking. "I'm sure I can take care of everything myself... i'm glad you're going though." She muttered, looking down at her hands. If she didn't have on her gloves she probably would have triggered a flashback but luckily she hadn't taken them off yet.
Lewis pouted and got up to get himself a plate. He soon returned and ate his food slowly, glancing over at Maia. "Well, you'd need to get to class on time and climbing the stairs would take a while." Lewis leaned in and rested his forehead against Maia's, grabbing her face gently. "Maia.. I love you."
Lewis pouted and got up to get himself a plate. He soon returned and ate his food slowly, glancing over at Maia. "Well, you'd need to get to class on time and climbing the stairs would take a while." Lewis leaned in and rested his forehead against Maia's, grabbing her face gently. "Maia.. I love you."
Maia looked back up at Lewis. "I could do it though. I've been doing almost everything by myself for a while now." Maia looked down at the table and stayed quiet for a moment. "I love you too." She whispered, and kissed him before he had the chance to say anything else.
Maia looked back up at Lewis. "I could do it though. I've been doing almost everything by myself for a while now." Maia looked down at the table and stayed quiet for a moment. "I love you too." She whispered, and kissed him before he had the chance to say anything else.
Lewis was taken by surprise, but kissed back as he moved his hands down to Maia's hips. The kiss lasted for a few more seconds, but Lewis soon pulled away for air. He hid his flushed face quickly, stuffing food into his mouth.

(knows for two days
falls in love
oh
teenagers)
Lewis was taken by surprise, but kissed back as he moved his hands down to Maia's hips. The kiss lasted for a few more seconds, but Lewis soon pulled away for air. He hid his flushed face quickly, stuffing food into his mouth.

(knows for two days
falls in love
oh
teenagers)
Maia quietly picked up her crutches and stood up. "I'm full," She mumbled, even though she barely even actually ate. She made her way back to the piano room seeing the door closed even though she knew it was left open. The girl managed to open the door and entered the room. After a moment of just looking around she sat down at the old desk that was in the room. Old sheet music still sat neatly in a pile on the desk. The girl once again fell asleep.

(17 pages of just two days)
Maia quietly picked up her crutches and stood up. "I'm full," She mumbled, even though she barely even actually ate. She made her way back to the piano room seeing the door closed even though she knew it was left open. The girl managed to open the door and entered the room. After a moment of just looking around she sat down at the old desk that was in the room. Old sheet music still sat neatly in a pile on the desk. The girl once again fell asleep.

(17 pages of just two days)
Lewis watched her leave, a look of concern on his face. He finished his food and put his dish in the sink. After rinsing it, he reluctantly threw out Maia's food and did the same with her dish. Lewis texted his sister that he was most likely staying again before heading into the piano room. He sighed and then couldn't help but laugh when he saw Maia asleep. "Alright, we're going somewhere more comfortable." Lewis picked up the sleeping girl and took her to the bedroom. He gently put her on the bed and went to go get her crutches. Lewis laid them against the bed, sat down beside Maia, and then pulled the blankets over them. He rested his hand on Maia's head and started to play with her hair, starting to get really happy.

(lewis is a good boy.
oh yes, and a few months lol)
Lewis watched her leave, a look of concern on his face. He finished his food and put his dish in the sink. After rinsing it, he reluctantly threw out Maia's food and did the same with her dish. Lewis texted his sister that he was most likely staying again before heading into the piano room. He sighed and then couldn't help but laugh when he saw Maia asleep. "Alright, we're going somewhere more comfortable." Lewis picked up the sleeping girl and took her to the bedroom. He gently put her on the bed and went to go get her crutches. Lewis laid them against the bed, sat down beside Maia, and then pulled the blankets over them. He rested his hand on Maia's head and started to play with her hair, starting to get really happy.

(lewis is a good boy.
oh yes, and a few months lol)
Dream tilted her head and followed after Lewis. She quickly jumped into the bed and curled up next to her owner glaring at the boy. After a while the girls phone started ringing. The phone ringer was turned up as loud as it could so it easily woke her up. She sat up and look around confused for a second but also quickly answered her phone. "Kio? Wait, how? So everyone knows about the accident... Why did you tell them that? Help me, Kiono there is no way to help me... Ugh, whatever... Nanami? Tell her i'll talk to her at school tomorrow so she'll leave... Bye." She put her phone away and stared at the wall for a while. "Great just great."
Dream tilted her head and followed after Lewis. She quickly jumped into the bed and curled up next to her owner glaring at the boy. After a while the girls phone started ringing. The phone ringer was turned up as loud as it could so it easily woke her up. She sat up and look around confused for a second but also quickly answered her phone. "Kio? Wait, how? So everyone knows about the accident... Why did you tell them that? Help me, Kiono there is no way to help me... Ugh, whatever... Nanami? Tell her i'll talk to her at school tomorrow so she'll leave... Bye." She put her phone away and stared at the wall for a while. "Great just great."
Lewis reached over and started to rub Dream's ears. "Someone's jealous, aren't they?" he said in a cheesy voice. Lewis kissed the dog's snout gently and grinned. He loved dogs a lot. Lewis looked down when Maia woke up and stopped playing with her hair once she answered her phone. "Hm, what's that about, Maia?" he asked, pulling his glasses off before he laid down next to her.
Lewis reached over and started to rub Dream's ears. "Someone's jealous, aren't they?" he said in a cheesy voice. Lewis kissed the dog's snout gently and grinned. He loved dogs a lot. Lewis looked down when Maia woke up and stopped playing with her hair once she answered her phone. "Hm, what's that about, Maia?" he asked, pulling his glasses off before he laid down next to her.
Maia sighed quietly and looked around. "If there was a tv here I wouldn't have to tell what happened." She mumbled, looking at her hands. "Someone took a lot of time to figure out what happened this summer. While doing this they somehow figured out that my mom wrote a really popular book series using a fake name and found out about the accident. I don't know how they could have gotten so much proof but apparently they got enough to spend it to news channels and now everyone in the world knows. My old best friend and her twin brother is refusing to leaving our front porch and Kio wants me to talk to them. The whole thing started at school when a news paper from where the accident happened was apparently pinned to the bulletin board. The only people who knew about who wrote the series was Nanami and her brother and they swear they didn't do anything." She said, grabbing the crutches. She was going to wait until tomorrow to talk to Nanami but apparently she still refused to leave. "I'm going to go see what they want. Do you want to come?"
Maia sighed quietly and looked around. "If there was a tv here I wouldn't have to tell what happened." She mumbled, looking at her hands. "Someone took a lot of time to figure out what happened this summer. While doing this they somehow figured out that my mom wrote a really popular book series using a fake name and found out about the accident. I don't know how they could have gotten so much proof but apparently they got enough to spend it to news channels and now everyone in the world knows. My old best friend and her twin brother is refusing to leaving our front porch and Kio wants me to talk to them. The whole thing started at school when a news paper from where the accident happened was apparently pinned to the bulletin board. The only people who knew about who wrote the series was Nanami and her brother and they swear they didn't do anything." She said, grabbing the crutches. She was going to wait until tomorrow to talk to Nanami but apparently she still refused to leave. "I'm going to go see what they want. Do you want to come?"
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18