Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Riders - Polyhymnia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Listening to the other, both man and dragon came a nod. He looked over the Cabin, it was nice. They had the same situation really, he had heard that there was a house that was once assosiated the a light house on the cliff but as humours of the lighthouse being haunted roamed, no one dared to go near. The light house didn't run any more and was starting to crumble away, but the house that the keeper would have lived in many years ago made a nice home for the pair now.

"We fish, and we have a small garden with strawberries and other fruits in the summer." They lived pretty easy most of the time, Scithiin would eat the leaves off the trees if there was no fruit and Mikael was happy with anything. "I'd normally head into town to earn a bit of money by eh.." He paused, a little embarrassed really. "Singing and reciting poems, and you know stuff like that." He grinned softly. "Scithiin normally flies a bit further out while I'm away to try and find a bit more food or anything we can use."

Mikael smiled, looking up to the large dragon. "I mean he is pretty scary." he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.
Listening to the other, both man and dragon came a nod. He looked over the Cabin, it was nice. They had the same situation really, he had heard that there was a house that was once assosiated the a light house on the cliff but as humours of the lighthouse being haunted roamed, no one dared to go near. The light house didn't run any more and was starting to crumble away, but the house that the keeper would have lived in many years ago made a nice home for the pair now.

"We fish, and we have a small garden with strawberries and other fruits in the summer." They lived pretty easy most of the time, Scithiin would eat the leaves off the trees if there was no fruit and Mikael was happy with anything. "I'd normally head into town to earn a bit of money by eh.." He paused, a little embarrassed really. "Singing and reciting poems, and you know stuff like that." He grinned softly. "Scithiin normally flies a bit further out while I'm away to try and find a bit more food or anything we can use."

Mikael smiled, looking up to the large dragon. "I mean he is pretty scary." he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.
Eevee.gif
Seath puffed out his chest and grinned rolling over as he heard the male admit to his being scary, for him it was a sort of compliment. "You'd be wise to remember that fact little one.." His voice was deeper than normal as he spoke and the end of his sentence was followed with a large pointy-toothed grin.

Zuria couldn't help but roll her eyes, completely ignoring the dragon as she continued on. "Fishing has always been something that I can never stay on top of. The way that Seath eats.. it's pretty hard to keep up with." She gave a small sort of embarassed smile as she thought about it. "It wouldn't be so terrible but he can't fish himself, as much as we've tried to change that. The lunker sinks like a rock in the water, never mind the fact that he's terrified of water that's deeper than his shoulders."

That had done it, his image of terrifying had been ruined. Zuria grinned over her shoulder towards the dragon. "A sort of minstrel or bard, eh? Well I'll give you credit for that since it's certainly not something that I would be able to do." Seath nodded, "it's true, she can't carry a tune to save her life.." The only time he had ever heard her sing was when she thought she was completely alone, or she was cleaning the cabin.
Seath puffed out his chest and grinned rolling over as he heard the male admit to his being scary, for him it was a sort of compliment. "You'd be wise to remember that fact little one.." His voice was deeper than normal as he spoke and the end of his sentence was followed with a large pointy-toothed grin.

Zuria couldn't help but roll her eyes, completely ignoring the dragon as she continued on. "Fishing has always been something that I can never stay on top of. The way that Seath eats.. it's pretty hard to keep up with." She gave a small sort of embarassed smile as she thought about it. "It wouldn't be so terrible but he can't fish himself, as much as we've tried to change that. The lunker sinks like a rock in the water, never mind the fact that he's terrified of water that's deeper than his shoulders."

That had done it, his image of terrifying had been ruined. Zuria grinned over her shoulder towards the dragon. "A sort of minstrel or bard, eh? Well I'll give you credit for that since it's certainly not something that I would be able to do." Seath nodded, "it's true, she can't carry a tune to save her life.." The only time he had ever heard her sing was when she thought she was completely alone, or she was cleaning the cabin.
Scithiin looked to the dragon, raising a brow to the dragons actions but just looked over to Mikael; the fool wasn't scared of anything. Both a good and a bad thing, but he had a horrible courage of steel that often got him in trouble, such as leaning over the cliff to try and fish. He gave the poor dragon a heart attack.

"Scithiin is better at fishing than me admittedly." The swift dragon could easily dart in and out of the water with a few in mouth but he never ate it, always preferring the dragon; strange animal. Mikael rubbed at the back of his neck and nodded, still embarrassed about it - cheeks a lovely shade of pink.

"I've never really been that good at anything, and I'm not even that amazing at singing but it's enough to keep people entertained and give us a bit of money." He smiled and yawned softly, looking around. "It's a lovely place, really."
Scithiin looked to the dragon, raising a brow to the dragons actions but just looked over to Mikael; the fool wasn't scared of anything. Both a good and a bad thing, but he had a horrible courage of steel that often got him in trouble, such as leaning over the cliff to try and fish. He gave the poor dragon a heart attack.

"Scithiin is better at fishing than me admittedly." The swift dragon could easily dart in and out of the water with a few in mouth but he never ate it, always preferring the dragon; strange animal. Mikael rubbed at the back of his neck and nodded, still embarrassed about it - cheeks a lovely shade of pink.

"I've never really been that good at anything, and I'm not even that amazing at singing but it's enough to keep people entertained and give us a bit of money." He smiled and yawned softly, looking around. "It's a lovely place, really."
Eevee.gif
I am the worst and completely forgot about this... Please forgive me!

Hearing the yawn Zuria tilted her head to the side ever so slightly. "Oh right! we should see about getting you something to eat and then possibly letting you both rest, it's been a bi of an adventurous day for us all." As she spoke she looked between Scithiin and Mikael with a small smile on her face. It was still hard for her to believe that there were other dragon riders out there, let alone that they had actually met.

She looked over her shoulder at Seath for a moment who had only stood up because he heard the word 'eat' and was looking at her like a dog begging for scraps. "Yes, yes. We'll find you something to eat too.." At that, the dragon broke into a huge sharp-toothed grin, something that looked rather unnatural on his face.

Seath lumbered towards the cabin and stood outside the door, it was always difficult for him when he realized that there was no way for him to actually go inside but the two of them worked it out. Zuria grinned and walked towards the cabin, her hand paused in a grip around the door's handle. "Erm, what would you two like? I don't exactly know what kind of diet either of you have... Though, with the diet between Seath and I I'm sure we'll have something for you to eat."
I am the worst and completely forgot about this... Please forgive me!

Hearing the yawn Zuria tilted her head to the side ever so slightly. "Oh right! we should see about getting you something to eat and then possibly letting you both rest, it's been a bi of an adventurous day for us all." As she spoke she looked between Scithiin and Mikael with a small smile on her face. It was still hard for her to believe that there were other dragon riders out there, let alone that they had actually met.

She looked over her shoulder at Seath for a moment who had only stood up because he heard the word 'eat' and was looking at her like a dog begging for scraps. "Yes, yes. We'll find you something to eat too.." At that, the dragon broke into a huge sharp-toothed grin, something that looked rather unnatural on his face.

Seath lumbered towards the cabin and stood outside the door, it was always difficult for him when he realized that there was no way for him to actually go inside but the two of them worked it out. Zuria grinned and walked towards the cabin, her hand paused in a grip around the door's handle. "Erm, what would you two like? I don't exactly know what kind of diet either of you have... Though, with the diet between Seath and I I'm sure we'll have something for you to eat."
It's fine! It happens

Mikael chuckled weakly and nodded, he didn't want to seem rude but he was shattered and was starting to struggle staying awake and standing. Placing a hand onto his dragon to keep himself up right, he looked over to Seath getting excited over food; finding himself smiling and giving off a chuckle.

Following the other closely, he had not been in someone else's home for years and entering felt a little bit off as he looked around. "I eat whatever, Scithiin prefers fruit and stuff like that." Mikael wasn't picky at all, he had gotten used to just eating whatever they grew or whatever they found. He remembered bread though, from home... that was something he missed, maybe he could get some in town next time. He blinked from his thoughts and looked around, Scithiin could fit inside but not comfortably and so sat outside next to Seath.
It's fine! It happens

Mikael chuckled weakly and nodded, he didn't want to seem rude but he was shattered and was starting to struggle staying awake and standing. Placing a hand onto his dragon to keep himself up right, he looked over to Seath getting excited over food; finding himself smiling and giving off a chuckle.

Following the other closely, he had not been in someone else's home for years and entering felt a little bit off as he looked around. "I eat whatever, Scithiin prefers fruit and stuff like that." Mikael wasn't picky at all, he had gotten used to just eating whatever they grew or whatever they found. He remembered bread though, from home... that was something he missed, maybe he could get some in town next time. He blinked from his thoughts and looked around, Scithiin could fit inside but not comfortably and so sat outside next to Seath.
Eevee.gif
Okay! I am finally settled into my new apartment and have the time to create a real response! Thank you for being patient!
Zuria gave a small smile as the two entered the house. It wasn't much but there was a small bed off in the corner and a table with some mismatched chairs. "Why don't you take a seat?" As she spoke she unwrapped a lump on the counter, which ended up being freshly sliced bread. Grabbing a few pieces she walked them over to the table and handed two to Mikael, keeping one for herself. "I have to go give some fish to Seath. After you finish that feel free to raid whatever you can find.. There really aren't any rules here. Or if you're tired jsut take the bed."

With that, she grabbed a basked and filled it halfway with fish from the salt box in the corner. It wasn't the best way to store anything but it was a way to keep things from spoiling. The other half of the basket she filled with various fruits that had been on the counter. She wasn't sure if Scithiin would eat it, but she figured she might as well offer. "Be back in a bit." A normal person probably would have been a little worried about leaving someone that they had just met inside their house, but she was simply being nice.
Okay! I am finally settled into my new apartment and have the time to create a real response! Thank you for being patient!
Zuria gave a small smile as the two entered the house. It wasn't much but there was a small bed off in the corner and a table with some mismatched chairs. "Why don't you take a seat?" As she spoke she unwrapped a lump on the counter, which ended up being freshly sliced bread. Grabbing a few pieces she walked them over to the table and handed two to Mikael, keeping one for herself. "I have to go give some fish to Seath. After you finish that feel free to raid whatever you can find.. There really aren't any rules here. Or if you're tired jsut take the bed."

With that, she grabbed a basked and filled it halfway with fish from the salt box in the corner. It wasn't the best way to store anything but it was a way to keep things from spoiling. The other half of the basket she filled with various fruits that had been on the counter. She wasn't sure if Scithiin would eat it, but she figured she might as well offer. "Be back in a bit." A normal person probably would have been a little worried about leaving someone that they had just met inside their house, but she was simply being nice.
Mikael blinked and nodded slowly as he wondered over to a chair, taking a seat and sighing as he looked out the window to his dragon. The icy dragon had been around just Mikael for a long time and so while he was friendly it would take him time to fully adjust being around one more... and another dragon too. Mikael smiled though, he was glad to have someone to talk to, when he woke up this morning he had not been expecting such an eventful day... Maybe a good collection of fruit or a decent size fish but not finding another dragon and person.

Taking a seat, he played with the ends of his hair and tugged the tie holding it all together out, allowing the blonde strands falling down his face. Eyes were getting heavy in the chair and his stomach let out a small rumble of protest but he was too lazy to get up and look around for food; he felt a little rude about it too even if the other said to help himself. Yawning as he sat there, he dipped his head, slowly nodding off.
Mikael blinked and nodded slowly as he wondered over to a chair, taking a seat and sighing as he looked out the window to his dragon. The icy dragon had been around just Mikael for a long time and so while he was friendly it would take him time to fully adjust being around one more... and another dragon too. Mikael smiled though, he was glad to have someone to talk to, when he woke up this morning he had not been expecting such an eventful day... Maybe a good collection of fruit or a decent size fish but not finding another dragon and person.

Taking a seat, he played with the ends of his hair and tugged the tie holding it all together out, allowing the blonde strands falling down his face. Eyes were getting heavy in the chair and his stomach let out a small rumble of protest but he was too lazy to get up and look around for food; he felt a little rude about it too even if the other said to help himself. Yawning as he sat there, he dipped his head, slowly nodding off.
Eevee.gif
Zuria looked towards Mikael for a moment as he sat in the chair a small smile appearing on her face as she did so. Being around other people was going to take some getting used to, not that she wasn't excited to be around other people. Seath was great company but a dragon wasn't a person as intelligent as he was. She debated for a moment about pushing the male off to bed but debated against it and instead walked outside carrying the basket.

Seath was practically bouncing up and down when he finally saw Zuria leave the cabin. There was only one thing on his mind. Fish. Zuria grinned and tossed the fish from the basket towards the dragon who snapped them out of the air before they hit the ground. With a quiet laugh she stepped closer to Scithiin holding out the basket of fruit. "I was told this is what you like to eat. I don't know if you're as excited as Seath to eat.. but I figured I would offer."
Zuria looked towards Mikael for a moment as he sat in the chair a small smile appearing on her face as she did so. Being around other people was going to take some getting used to, not that she wasn't excited to be around other people. Seath was great company but a dragon wasn't a person as intelligent as he was. She debated for a moment about pushing the male off to bed but debated against it and instead walked outside carrying the basket.

Seath was practically bouncing up and down when he finally saw Zuria leave the cabin. There was only one thing on his mind. Fish. Zuria grinned and tossed the fish from the basket towards the dragon who snapped them out of the air before they hit the ground. With a quiet laugh she stepped closer to Scithiin holding out the basket of fruit. "I was told this is what you like to eat. I don't know if you're as excited as Seath to eat.. but I figured I would offer."
Mikael was pretty good at falling asleep in places he wasn't meant to; sometimes even outside with his dragon who would always wrap up around him in fear that the human would catch a cold or get sick. Maybe it was because of how he was relaxed as a person... Or at least that's what he told himself. Grumbling softly as he wrapped his arms around himself, folding them as he tried to keep warm.

Scithiin blinked as the other ate the fish, almost wincing at how barbaric it was before looking over to the girl. "Thank you." He nodded and looked over the fruit, taking an apple and putting it on the ground, stepping on it to break it into a few bits and eating them slowly. Eyes peeled on the other before taking a seat and laying down once he was finished, looking up to the sky and all the leaves of the trees... he really stuck out like a sore thumb here.
Mikael was pretty good at falling asleep in places he wasn't meant to; sometimes even outside with his dragon who would always wrap up around him in fear that the human would catch a cold or get sick. Maybe it was because of how he was relaxed as a person... Or at least that's what he told himself. Grumbling softly as he wrapped his arms around himself, folding them as he tried to keep warm.

Scithiin blinked as the other ate the fish, almost wincing at how barbaric it was before looking over to the girl. "Thank you." He nodded and looked over the fruit, taking an apple and putting it on the ground, stepping on it to break it into a few bits and eating them slowly. Eyes peeled on the other before taking a seat and laying down once he was finished, looking up to the sky and all the leaves of the trees... he really stuck out like a sore thumb here.
Eevee.gif
Zuria gave the other dragon a small smile. "Not a problem.." She was actually impressed by how politely he ate it was completely different than Seath. She had always suspected that Seath was a bit of a pig but there was never another dragon to compare him to. The differences were shocking. Looking over her shoulder she raised an eyebrow at her own dragon who simply snorted and looked away unimpressed by what he saw.

She turned to look at Scithiin once again. "I don't think we will be staying here very long. So you won't have to look so uncomfortable to be surrounded by all this green." She felt bad that they hadn't been able to return to the others' house near the sea. "I am sorry that you both had to come here.." She wasn't sure why she was apologizing, but it felt like the right thing to do in this situation.

With a quiet sigh she turned and walked back into the cabin. Blowing out the candle that lit up the kitchen she tossed a blanket around Mikael's shoulders, figuring that would be easier than trying to shove the male into bed where he belonged. She was only able to stand in the darkness for a few minutes before she returned outside once more and walked over to Seath who was laying in the grass.
Zuria gave the other dragon a small smile. "Not a problem.." She was actually impressed by how politely he ate it was completely different than Seath. She had always suspected that Seath was a bit of a pig but there was never another dragon to compare him to. The differences were shocking. Looking over her shoulder she raised an eyebrow at her own dragon who simply snorted and looked away unimpressed by what he saw.

She turned to look at Scithiin once again. "I don't think we will be staying here very long. So you won't have to look so uncomfortable to be surrounded by all this green." She felt bad that they hadn't been able to return to the others' house near the sea. "I am sorry that you both had to come here.." She wasn't sure why she was apologizing, but it felt like the right thing to do in this situation.

With a quiet sigh she turned and walked back into the cabin. Blowing out the candle that lit up the kitchen she tossed a blanket around Mikael's shoulders, figuring that would be easier than trying to shove the male into bed where he belonged. She was only able to stand in the darkness for a few minutes before she returned outside once more and walked over to Seath who was laying in the grass.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7