Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unknown Rebellion (1x1 rp with Ghostray)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
Xan winced slightly as Isa elbowed his shoulder, but instead of showing the pain a grin spread across his face at the reaction, "Oh yes, that's a real shame, sugar." He purred, in a voice that insinuated he was talking about more than just the soldiers punishment.

He twisted slightly as he craned his neck, trying to get a better look at the camp, even though he had already looked around before capture. He sighed half-heartedly at the word, hough to those who didn't know him, it sounded like the beginnings of a laugh.

Captured. Which meant he either had to break out of here or they'd send someone...again.
Xan winced slightly as Isa elbowed his shoulder, but instead of showing the pain a grin spread across his face at the reaction, "Oh yes, that's a real shame, sugar." He purred, in a voice that insinuated he was talking about more than just the soldiers punishment.

He twisted slightly as he craned his neck, trying to get a better look at the camp, even though he had already looked around before capture. He sighed half-heartedly at the word, hough to those who didn't know him, it sounded like the beginnings of a laugh.

Captured. Which meant he either had to break out of here or they'd send someone...again.
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
"Your a masochist, stranger." He raised a brow and seemed like he would say more but he quickly shut up and his eyes went blank. The small amount of life and light fading away when they entered the jail. They were already waiting, and it seemed they were more than eager to get their hands on a rebel to punish.

"Quite late aren't you."

"Sorry sir." Their voices spoke at exactly the same tone and voice.
"You for the infidel so that makes up for it. Since I am so merciful you are let off the hook, both of you. But, Isa here is to stay."
Jackson nodded, "yes, sir. Thank you sir."
To which Isa repeated.

When Jackson left finally was when he removed the netting and chains and the stranger was in the cell. Isa standing Besides the door eyes blank as he stared ahead. "Now this is a soldier who has differnt talents and abilities than most. He's often used in tense situations or capture missions, as his eyes are too much of a distraction. It's such a shame though," as one of the higher ups jerked his chin down to get a better look. Brushing his thumb in thought against Isas jaw line. "He's so skittish and that isn't female or he won't meet your eyes. You have to order him to do that and he gets uncomfortable." With harshness he released isas chin and pushed his head up to where he stared straight ahead. "If he was female he would prove to be a better distraction."

Then they turned to the prisoner. "So you think you can just waltz in here and not get captured? How foolish of you."
"Your a masochist, stranger." He raised a brow and seemed like he would say more but he quickly shut up and his eyes went blank. The small amount of life and light fading away when they entered the jail. They were already waiting, and it seemed they were more than eager to get their hands on a rebel to punish.

"Quite late aren't you."

"Sorry sir." Their voices spoke at exactly the same tone and voice.
"You for the infidel so that makes up for it. Since I am so merciful you are let off the hook, both of you. But, Isa here is to stay."
Jackson nodded, "yes, sir. Thank you sir."
To which Isa repeated.

When Jackson left finally was when he removed the netting and chains and the stranger was in the cell. Isa standing Besides the door eyes blank as he stared ahead. "Now this is a soldier who has differnt talents and abilities than most. He's often used in tense situations or capture missions, as his eyes are too much of a distraction. It's such a shame though," as one of the higher ups jerked his chin down to get a better look. Brushing his thumb in thought against Isas jaw line. "He's so skittish and that isn't female or he won't meet your eyes. You have to order him to do that and he gets uncomfortable." With harshness he released isas chin and pushed his head up to where he stared straight ahead. "If he was female he would prove to be a better distraction."

Then they turned to the prisoner. "So you think you can just waltz in here and not get captured? How foolish of you."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
He took a moment to respond, stretching languidly in the cell, checking his wings for broken parts, but all seemed fine with them. Finally he turned his gaze back to them, eyes looking black in the lighting as he allowed a smirk to pull up his lips, meeting their gaze without a flinch. It took everything in him to not have spoken up when the man had seemed to harass, at least from what Xan could tell, Isa.

"Who said I didn't want to be captured? It's boring," he dragged out the word boring in an almost childish manor, before he continued, "to just walk around. Besides, if I'm captured then certain plans can be set into motion, can they not?" He quirked an eyebrow at them, letting them fill in the barely noticeable gaps he had left. If these idiots possessed imagination, it would surely be running wild with the possibilities.

It was bluff, but they needn't know that, especially because ehe was already so adept at hiding any emotions he did feel.
He took a moment to respond, stretching languidly in the cell, checking his wings for broken parts, but all seemed fine with them. Finally he turned his gaze back to them, eyes looking black in the lighting as he allowed a smirk to pull up his lips, meeting their gaze without a flinch. It took everything in him to not have spoken up when the man had seemed to harass, at least from what Xan could tell, Isa.

"Who said I didn't want to be captured? It's boring," he dragged out the word boring in an almost childish manor, before he continued, "to just walk around. Besides, if I'm captured then certain plans can be set into motion, can they not?" He quirked an eyebrow at them, letting them fill in the barely noticeable gaps he had left. If these idiots possessed imagination, it would surely be running wild with the possibilities.

It was bluff, but they needn't know that, especially because ehe was already so adept at hiding any emotions he did feel.
"On really? Nothing seems to happen and your in no position to make threats. Now I'm sure you'll enjoy spending your days in isolation. It's been known to drive people insane. I'm sure Isa can tell you. That is if he actually speaks to you." Scoffing as he stood, "now I suggest we get the plans in motion? Especially I'm sure you'll enjoy further punishment talk."

They left although before they all did a few stayed behind and looked over Isa especially his eyes. Suprised they now noticed he never was actually looking at them, the smallest of them all clearly the youngest growled jabbed his ribs with his fist. Causing Isa to bite his lip, "be sure to look me in the eyes next time soldier." Leaving with the rest.

The jail fell silent and Isa slid down the wall clutching his chest soft gasps of pain as he hunched over, he could easily guess three ribs had been broken. Controlling himself and only able to keep his pained breathing or whimpers to himself most of the time. Some of the time they escaped.
"On really? Nothing seems to happen and your in no position to make threats. Now I'm sure you'll enjoy spending your days in isolation. It's been known to drive people insane. I'm sure Isa can tell you. That is if he actually speaks to you." Scoffing as he stood, "now I suggest we get the plans in motion? Especially I'm sure you'll enjoy further punishment talk."

They left although before they all did a few stayed behind and looked over Isa especially his eyes. Suprised they now noticed he never was actually looking at them, the smallest of them all clearly the youngest growled jabbed his ribs with his fist. Causing Isa to bite his lip, "be sure to look me in the eyes next time soldier." Leaving with the rest.

The jail fell silent and Isa slid down the wall clutching his chest soft gasps of pain as he hunched over, he could easily guess three ribs had been broken. Controlling himself and only able to keep his pained breathing or whimpers to himself most of the time. Some of the time they escaped.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
He flinched as he slid down the wall, the smile dropping from his face for a fraction of a second before returning. He probed his shoulder with a practiced hand as he looked over atIsa, "ya alright soldier?" He called, his voice softer than when their had been others.

Xan was strange, he knew that. He was strange because he didn't cry or lose his temper or panic, he was strange because he was always smiling and laughing despite the situation. He was strange because he was questioning his captor whether he was alright with genuine concern buried under his carefree tone
He flinched as he slid down the wall, the smile dropping from his face for a fraction of a second before returning. He probed his shoulder with a practiced hand as he looked over atIsa, "ya alright soldier?" He called, his voice softer than when their had been others.

Xan was strange, he knew that. He was strange because he didn't cry or lose his temper or panic, he was strange because he was always smiling and laughing despite the situation. He was strange because he was questioning his captor whether he was alright with genuine concern buried under his carefree tone
Sucking in a breath through his teeth he grunted. "Been better." His eyes tightly closing as he tried not to disturb his ribs which were flaring with pain. "What's it to you? I'm just your guard."

His head falling on his knees as he went quiet, almost looking asleep before he opened his eyes and carefully stood but his breath intakes were sharp and clearly a bit painful for him. Leaning on the wall while watching the door before he turned his head to look down at the stranger. And he actually looked him in the eyes. There was no sign he was nervous or skittish in that moment but maybe it was because one was behind a barred wall while he stood on the other side.
Sucking in a breath through his teeth he grunted. "Been better." His eyes tightly closing as he tried not to disturb his ribs which were flaring with pain. "What's it to you? I'm just your guard."

His head falling on his knees as he went quiet, almost looking asleep before he opened his eyes and carefully stood but his breath intakes were sharp and clearly a bit painful for him. Leaning on the wall while watching the door before he turned his head to look down at the stranger. And he actually looked him in the eyes. There was no sign he was nervous or skittish in that moment but maybe it was because one was behind a barred wall while he stood on the other side.
blxU3AT.png
Can cocked his head at him as his smile started to spread though it never quite shone as brightly out of his eyes as it should. "I'd prefer my guard be in top condition, makes the escape much more impressive, you know?" He replied with a simple shrug though the concern in his eyes was a bit to honest for that excuse.

He continued proving his shoulder, scrunching his nose in pain every now and then before sighing, " do you think your ribs are bruised?" He questioned, letting his hand drop as he leaned his head against the wall
Can cocked his head at him as his smile started to spread though it never quite shone as brightly out of his eyes as it should. "I'd prefer my guard be in top condition, makes the escape much more impressive, you know?" He replied with a simple shrug though the concern in his eyes was a bit to honest for that excuse.

He continued proving his shoulder, scrunching his nose in pain every now and then before sighing, " do you think your ribs are bruised?" He questioned, letting his hand drop as he leaned his head against the wall
"No doubt. They're broken. At least a few are." Rolling his shoulders as he dismissed his ealier comments. "Still, why are you so concerned if my skin is bruised? It doesn't make sense." One of his cheeks puffed out in thought and out of habit his eyes drifted away from the strangers.

"Since we're stuck together, what your name, you obviously know what they call me." His eyes fluttering shut as the side of his face rested on the cool stone wall. "And I'm guessing you'll find a way to contact your comrades and I'll be punished when you escape."
"No doubt. They're broken. At least a few are." Rolling his shoulders as he dismissed his ealier comments. "Still, why are you so concerned if my skin is bruised? It doesn't make sense." One of his cheeks puffed out in thought and out of habit his eyes drifted away from the strangers.

"Since we're stuck together, what your name, you obviously know what they call me." His eyes fluttering shut as the side of his face rested on the cool stone wall. "And I'm guessing you'll find a way to contact your comrades and I'll be punished when you escape."
blxU3AT.png
"Answering all statements and questions in order: you should probably get those ribs checked out, maybe bandage them up. Two. Do I need a reason? Maybe I'm just a genuinely nice person. Third. Calle me Xan, everyone else seems to whether I tell the they can or not. And fourth, certainly sugar." He finished with a slight flourish of his hand and the smallest chuckle though he winced slightly when it jostled his shoulder.

Xan was used to taking care of himself, he was used to being in a cell. It was worrying that he couldn't tell whether he dislocated his shoulder or broke it, he just couldn't get what was wrong with it.

"They'll probably be here in ten minutes or so." He declared nonchalantly. Mr. T would have heard about his capturing by now which meant that it was a completely plausible possibility.

(Sorry for the wait, I went to the movies with my mom)
"Answering all statements and questions in order: you should probably get those ribs checked out, maybe bandage them up. Two. Do I need a reason? Maybe I'm just a genuinely nice person. Third. Calle me Xan, everyone else seems to whether I tell the they can or not. And fourth, certainly sugar." He finished with a slight flourish of his hand and the smallest chuckle though he winced slightly when it jostled his shoulder.

Xan was used to taking care of himself, he was used to being in a cell. It was worrying that he couldn't tell whether he dislocated his shoulder or broke it, he just couldn't get what was wrong with it.

"They'll probably be here in ten minutes or so." He declared nonchalantly. Mr. T would have heard about his capturing by now which meant that it was a completely plausible possibility.

(Sorry for the wait, I went to the movies with my mom)
His face flushed at the term sugar. "Please don't call me sugar...it makes it sound like your flirting. Just soldier or Isadro, please." He shifted a bit from foot to foot a bit nervous about having to deal with the rebel group as he didn't have the best experiences with his rebel extremist parents. It even went to the point where on his back they cut the rebel isignia into his back and the scars were still there. He had of course said he didn't believe in the rebel group, which had triggered the reaction. So now it was permanently scarred into his back and they knew of this, and they used the fact against the rebel group ideals and kept some of the citizens in line that way.

Despite This his loyalty was never doubted, it was the tortured he experienced that made them believe he wouldn't ever join them. "Besides I'm quite sure when they get here I'll be killed most proably which is proably better than the punishment from falling to keep a prisoner."
His face flushed at the term sugar. "Please don't call me sugar...it makes it sound like your flirting. Just soldier or Isadro, please." He shifted a bit from foot to foot a bit nervous about having to deal with the rebel group as he didn't have the best experiences with his rebel extremist parents. It even went to the point where on his back they cut the rebel isignia into his back and the scars were still there. He had of course said he didn't believe in the rebel group, which had triggered the reaction. So now it was permanently scarred into his back and they knew of this, and they used the fact against the rebel group ideals and kept some of the citizens in line that way.

Despite This his loyalty was never doubted, it was the tortured he experienced that made them believe he wouldn't ever join them. "Besides I'm quite sure when they get here I'll be killed most proably which is proably better than the punishment from falling to keep a prisoner."
blxU3AT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54