Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bonded CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
name: Orochi (I do not own this image) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/f9/2b/8e/f92b8e46f6037aeca13011ada27235de.jpg[/img] apperance: Orochi has teal colored hair that is swept to the left side of his face and is groomed to the top of his ears. He has extremely pale white skin with turquoise colored eyes that stand out against his complexion, he has thin sharp eyes with long lashes. Orochi as a sharp nose and a defined jaw bone along with high cheekbones, he also has thin eyebrows that match his hair color. He is 6'7 in height with moderate muscle definition as a swimmer would have. He often wears a dark blue long sleeved shirt and black pants. Though he wears a gray hoodie when he is cold. personality: Cold, cool and distant, he doesn't really like talking to people and would rather read or play piano then have a conversation. He can be very charming if need be and he is very observant though he has a habit of being very lazy and self-arrogant. bio: Orochi grew up as a prodigy ever since he was a child, he excelled in everything he tried at whether it was school or instruments or everyday life. Due to this he was put on display by his parents and was always bragged about and gave great expectations of him from everyone he met. His father never paid much attention to him unless he was show Orochi off or bragging how his son was better than others. His mother though proud never thought Orochi did enough and that he should excel in everything and that meant everything. She pushed Orochi till he grew sick from exhaustion almost consistently which caused him to get sick very often when he was young and he never could go outside, his only friend ever being his second soul Shiro. Age: 19 secondsole name: Shiro secondsole apperance: Shiro is a pure white King Corbra that is 10 feet in length. Shiro as icy blue eyes. @mightybeast (I hope this is okay)
name: Orochi

(I do not own this image)
f92b8e46f6037aeca13011ada27235de.jpg

apperance: Orochi has teal colored hair that is swept to the left side of his face and is groomed to the top of his ears. He has extremely pale white skin with turquoise colored eyes that stand out against his complexion, he has thin sharp eyes with long lashes. Orochi as a sharp nose and a defined jaw bone along with high cheekbones, he also has thin eyebrows that match his hair color. He is 6'7 in height with moderate muscle definition as a swimmer would have. He often wears a dark blue long sleeved shirt and black pants. Though he wears a gray hoodie when he is cold.

personality: Cold, cool and distant, he doesn't really like talking to people and would rather read or play piano then have a conversation. He can be very charming if need be and he is very observant though he has a habit of being very lazy and self-arrogant.

bio: Orochi grew up as a prodigy ever since he was a child, he excelled in everything he tried at whether it was school or instruments or everyday life. Due to this he was put on display by his parents and was always bragged about and gave great expectations of him from everyone he met. His father never paid much attention to him unless he was show Orochi off or bragging how his son was better than others. His mother though proud never thought Orochi did enough and that he should excel in everything and that meant everything. She pushed Orochi till he grew sick from exhaustion almost consistently which caused him to get sick very often when he was young and he never could go outside, his only friend ever being his second soul Shiro.

secondsole name: Shiro

secondsole apperance: Shiro is a pure white King Corbra that is 10 feet in length. Shiro as icy blue eyes.

@mightybeast (I hope this is okay)
It's fine! I was in a rush when I made this and I didn't look at the spelling. But the Shadoe is on purpose(it's the name of the thing that takes the second soul and it's called that because it has a deer like shadow and antlers)
@Lavendetta
It's fine! I was in a rush when I made this and I didn't look at the spelling. But the Shadoe is on purpose(it's the name of the thing that takes the second soul and it's called that because it has a deer like shadow and antlers)
@Lavendetta
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
@Mightybeast
Oh! Nice play on words, actually. My application should be up soon.
@Mightybeast
Oh! Nice play on words, actually. My application should be up soon.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Accepted!
@GaiaGoddess1
Accepted!
@GaiaGoddess1
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
[img]http://static.zerochan.net/Hijiri.Byakuren.full.1131659.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Annabelle Lousie Lachaille [b]Nickname:[/b] Luella [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Appearance:[/b] Luella has a fair complexion and long, black, well-kept hair yet slightly curly hair. She has an average body width and stands at 5'4. [b]Personality:[/b] Annabella is the quiet, docile type. She's quite mysterious and doesn't say much, but her small smile can light up a room. She's very kind despite her quiet demeanor, but don't let her personality fool you. She's observant and very smart and will use this to her advantage often. She is also a passive-aggressive master. [b]Bio:[/b] [spoiler]*Distant noises of frustration and anger are heard. A distant voice can be heard.* "Don't ignore me, please. Mother, father, stop fighting. I know you're mad, but.. " *Glass is shattered followed by more shouting.* *A hushed voice again.* "Azalea, please, can we go now? I don't want to stay." *The sound of crashing can be heard, followed by the faintest noise of a door opening then promptly closing.* TRANSCRIPT ENDED.[/spoiler] [b]Other:[/b] -She's french, but her voice has less of a french accent than her family. -Plays the flute. -Loves reading. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7c/8e/ac/7c8eacc9a69b666bae9a5b2edddf544c.png[/img] [b]Second Soul Name:[/b] Azalea {Uh-zale-ee-uh} [b]Second Soul Gender:[/b] Female [b]Appearance:[/b] Azalea takes the form of a majestic, large, black nine-tailed fox. {The blue parts on the picture and white. She also speaks with a moderate french accent and can speak french, strangely. People seem surprised when they hear a fox with a french accent. [s] Azalea also thinks it's racist to think nine-tailed foxes only have asian accents.[/s] @mightybeast
Hijiri.Byakuren.full.1131659.jpg

Name: Annabelle Lousie Lachaille
Nickname: Luella

Appearance: Luella has a fair complexion and long, black, well-kept hair yet slightly curly hair. She has an average body width and stands at 5'4.
Personality: Annabella is the quiet, docile type. She's quite mysterious and doesn't say much, but her small smile can light up a room. She's very kind despite her quiet demeanor, but don't let her personality fool you. She's observant and very smart and will use this to her advantage often. She is also a passive-aggressive master.
Bio:
*Distant noises of frustration and anger are heard. A distant voice can be heard.*

"Don't ignore me, please. Mother, father, stop fighting. I know you're mad, but.. "

*Glass is shattered followed by more shouting.*

*A hushed voice again.*
"Azalea, please, can we go now? I don't want to stay."

*The sound of crashing can be heard, followed by the faintest noise of a door opening then promptly closing.*

TRANSCRIPT ENDED.

Other: -She's french, but her voice has less of a french accent than her family.
-Plays the flute.
-Loves reading.

7c8eacc9a69b666bae9a5b2edddf544c.png

Second Soul Name: Azalea {Uh-zale-ee-uh}
Second Soul Gender: Female
Appearance: Azalea takes the form of a majestic, large, black nine-tailed fox. {The blue parts on the picture and white.
She also speaks with a moderate french accent and can speak french, strangely. People seem surprised when they hear a fox with a french accent. Azalea also thinks it's racist to think nine-tailed foxes only have asian accents.

@mightybeast

CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@mightybeast Seems interesting, I'd love to join! @Lavendetta @GaiaGoddess1 [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/211683105/large.jpg[/img] (Not mine) [b]Name:[/b] Clemet Tower [b]Appearance:[/b] Adorned with soft black hair, he can always be seen with shades on. He stands just shy of 6'0, but he'll swear to you he's that tall. [b]Personality:[/b] An upbeat, charismatic guy who likes to flirt. Don't let him fool you though, he's never had a lover, so any flirtation back would make him embarrassed. Outspoken and witty, Clemet isn't the kind to just sit back and watch. Also, he will definitely put on beauty masks with you; 'Treating yourself' is an important concept to him. [b]Bio:[/b] Grew up in a small town, and like most dumb teens; as soon as he graduated high school, he leaped into the big world with no plan whatsoever. Luckily enough for him, he landed himself a modeling career and the occasional commercial. Had 5 siblings back home, so he gets lonely very easily, which is why he can be seen out and about everyday. [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Secondsoul appearance:[/b] [img]http://img.src.ca/2013/11/06/635x357/131106_aa8sz_rci-polar_sn635.jpg[/img] [b]Secondsoul name:[/b] Anastasia (who has a heavy Russian accent) [b]Other:[/b] Clemet is not a strong drinker, and finds comfort with Anastasia when worried
@mightybeast
Seems interesting, I'd love to join!
@Lavendetta @GaiaGoddess1
large.jpg
(Not mine)
Name: Clemet Tower
Appearance: Adorned with soft black hair, he can always be seen with shades on. He stands just shy of 6'0, but he'll swear to you he's that tall.
Personality: An upbeat, charismatic guy who likes to flirt. Don't let him fool you though, he's never had a lover, so any flirtation back would make him embarrassed. Outspoken and witty, Clemet isn't the kind to just sit back and watch. Also, he will definitely put on beauty masks with you; 'Treating yourself' is an important concept to him.
Bio: Grew up in a small town, and like most dumb teens; as soon as he graduated high school, he leaped into the big world with no plan whatsoever. Luckily enough for him, he landed himself a modeling career and the occasional commercial. Had 5 siblings back home, so he gets lonely very easily, which is why he can be seen out and about everyday.
Secondsoul appearance:
131106_aa8sz_rci-polar_sn635.jpg
Secondsoul name: Anastasia (who has a heavy Russian accent)
Other: Clemet is not a strong drinker, and finds comfort with Anastasia when worried
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Lavendetta
@Amentia
Accepted! we could start now.
@Lavendetta
@Amentia
Accepted! we could start now.
Ruby wandered the market, looking for things to eat. she saw a large orange, and asked "how much is this?"
the merchant didn't hear her, so she asked again.
"oh! sorry, i didn't see you there." he smiled and said " that will be 6 helics,"(the currency) he said holding out his hand.
"Geez," Ruby glanced at Vinear who was nodding his head. "All right." she took out from her pocket 6 blue coins. She placed them in the merchants hands, and took the orange. "have a good day!" she said waving while she walked past the stand, but again, he didn't hear her.
while walking through her upbeat town, Ruby suddenly got lost. she then spotted a man. He had dark hair and was wearing shades. It had been a while since she had went out of her apartment. it was summer , so she might as well make some friends during her favorite time of year. And to find her way through the city. "Hello, sir," she started." I'm a bit lost. could you show around here? I live south you see, and I am not used to travel." vinaer stared at his giant polar bear in fear.
(im subbed) @Amentia
Ruby wandered the market, looking for things to eat. she saw a large orange, and asked "how much is this?"
the merchant didn't hear her, so she asked again.
"oh! sorry, i didn't see you there." he smiled and said " that will be 6 helics,"(the currency) he said holding out his hand.
"Geez," Ruby glanced at Vinear who was nodding his head. "All right." she took out from her pocket 6 blue coins. She placed them in the merchants hands, and took the orange. "have a good day!" she said waving while she walked past the stand, but again, he didn't hear her.
while walking through her upbeat town, Ruby suddenly got lost. she then spotted a man. He had dark hair and was wearing shades. It had been a while since she had went out of her apartment. it was summer , so she might as well make some friends during her favorite time of year. And to find her way through the city. "Hello, sir," she started." I'm a bit lost. could you show around here? I live south you see, and I am not used to travel." vinaer stared at his giant polar bear in fear.
(im subbed) @Amentia
@mightybeast

(This seems interesting. Mind if I join in? Though... Quick question: Do the second souls have to be animals or could they be, say, a shapeshifter who can basically shapeshift into anything living?)
@mightybeast

(This seems interesting. Mind if I join in? Though... Quick question: Do the second souls have to be animals or could they be, say, a shapeshifter who can basically shapeshift into anything living?)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@mightybeast
Just a quick question before we start, can the second souls talk, or can only our characters hear them? Or do they just not talk at all?
@mightybeast
Just a quick question before we start, can the second souls talk, or can only our characters hear them? Or do they just not talk at all?
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12