Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fantasy Apocalypse RP
1 2 3 4
@SpudFarmer
Oh lord, I know how that goes- It's totally fine, I understand!
Haha, we most likely will!
@SpudFarmer
Oh lord, I know how that goes- It's totally fine, I understand!
Haha, we most likely will!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Hope everything is alright! If there's something to be changed, please say so ^^

Name: Ruu
Sexuality: Bissexual
Role: Scavenger, probably.

Appearance: After becoming a desert thief, Ruu has been used to be covered on layers and layers of clothes to hide his identity. Usually red or dark shades of brown, long pieces of cloth are contorted and tied together to make one busy exterior, despite the fact that he also wears close-fitting leggings and shirts as a first layer. Gold appendages are also always present, tingling softly as he moves between the places. Covering his face, is a white and curved mask, resembling slightly one of the birds from the vast desert; two lines were drawn that descends from the holes for the eyes, a huge cloth covers the rest of his head.
Under all of that, his real appearance is easily distinguishable. A dark tan covers his skin and athletic body, a few scars here and there accompanying the sight. On his face, dark locks caress the top of his forehead, and finally to complete the look, there's a broken nose alongside a pair of blue eyes (slightly turned upwards), that have long lost their previous shine.

Image reference: This was the closest I could find of his full attire. (Done by Z-crackers on DA) I may draw his face later if I have enough time.

Weapon: Bow and arrows. The primary weapon is mainly silver, due to the thin iron coat on a few parts as well as a careful hand-made painting. Called "Torsite", having that same word carved on its wooden surface, the name is a tribute to his hometown.
Personalty: Once very cheerful and laidback, that attitude has been repressed with time, as he was trained under a military mentality. Serious and attentive, the ghosts of a troubled past actually created a frequent suspiciousness in regard to his environment; a feeling that he wouldn't be able to answer exactly from where, as his memories were washed away.
Most of the time his is quiet, observing the people and sounds around; but that doesn't mean that the man is ill-mooded, he just prefers to stay on his own musings most of the time. If someone actually approached him with good will, he would respond with a cautious, and natural, politeness.

Extra:
- He has a soft spot for small animals
> Specially a certain leopard gecko that always accompanies him on travels
- Actually has a good singing voice
Hope everything is alright! If there's something to be changed, please say so ^^

Name: Ruu
Sexuality: Bissexual
Role: Scavenger, probably.

Appearance: After becoming a desert thief, Ruu has been used to be covered on layers and layers of clothes to hide his identity. Usually red or dark shades of brown, long pieces of cloth are contorted and tied together to make one busy exterior, despite the fact that he also wears close-fitting leggings and shirts as a first layer. Gold appendages are also always present, tingling softly as he moves between the places. Covering his face, is a white and curved mask, resembling slightly one of the birds from the vast desert; two lines were drawn that descends from the holes for the eyes, a huge cloth covers the rest of his head.
Under all of that, his real appearance is easily distinguishable. A dark tan covers his skin and athletic body, a few scars here and there accompanying the sight. On his face, dark locks caress the top of his forehead, and finally to complete the look, there's a broken nose alongside a pair of blue eyes (slightly turned upwards), that have long lost their previous shine.

Image reference: This was the closest I could find of his full attire. (Done by Z-crackers on DA) I may draw his face later if I have enough time.

Weapon: Bow and arrows. The primary weapon is mainly silver, due to the thin iron coat on a few parts as well as a careful hand-made painting. Called "Torsite", having that same word carved on its wooden surface, the name is a tribute to his hometown.
Personalty: Once very cheerful and laidback, that attitude has been repressed with time, as he was trained under a military mentality. Serious and attentive, the ghosts of a troubled past actually created a frequent suspiciousness in regard to his environment; a feeling that he wouldn't be able to answer exactly from where, as his memories were washed away.
Most of the time his is quiet, observing the people and sounds around; but that doesn't mean that the man is ill-mooded, he just prefers to stay on his own musings most of the time. If someone actually approached him with good will, he would respond with a cautious, and natural, politeness.

Extra:
- He has a soft spot for small animals
> Specially a certain leopard gecko that always accompanies him on travels
- Actually has a good singing voice
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@AreTimes

is this still open ? im interested in making a character but am at school right now ^^;;
@AreTimes

is this still open ? im interested in making a character but am at school right now ^^;;
moonlitcrow_cicero.gif ursula | 22 | FR +0
~ art shop
~ sales thread
@AreTimes Is this still open? I'm definitely interested, this looks like it could be really fun.
@AreTimes Is this still open? I'm definitely interested, this looks like it could be really fun.
1 2 3 4