Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Changelings (REBOOT)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(My goodness he's literally a brute. That'd freaky but awesome at the same time.)
(My goodness he's literally a brute. That'd freaky but awesome at the same time.)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
[Karissa] Lovely, just lovely.

Launching off her brother, she rushes the dragon. A clawed paw swoops towards her, aiming to slice through the center of her, but it misses as she changes to a wolf. Dashing under the beast, she launches up and latches onto its neck, biting down hard and slicing with her claws.

[Reginald] Not again. Be careful, Karissa!

Reginald, changing into a wolf himself, dashes towards the beast, who was trying to claw Karissa off, but she continuously changed her position to keep that from happening. Launching onto the beasts' back, he begins to slice it with his claws, dodging the swinging tail over his head that threatened to whack him off.

((lol))
[Karissa] Lovely, just lovely.

Launching off her brother, she rushes the dragon. A clawed paw swoops towards her, aiming to slice through the center of her, but it misses as she changes to a wolf. Dashing under the beast, she launches up and latches onto its neck, biting down hard and slicing with her claws.

[Reginald] Not again. Be careful, Karissa!

Reginald, changing into a wolf himself, dashes towards the beast, who was trying to claw Karissa off, but she continuously changed her position to keep that from happening. Launching onto the beasts' back, he begins to slice it with his claws, dodging the swinging tail over his head that threatened to whack him off.

((lol))
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
(im not letting this one die so someone post ples)
(im not letting this one die so someone post ples)
Ill post up something let me get home tho
Ill post up something let me get home tho
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
KK
KK
@Dragonseeker

Is this still open? If not I'll just delet this post :P
@Dragonseeker

Is this still open? If not I'll just delet this post :P
@Elementis
I'm not the owner but it's still open!!
@Elementis
I'm not the owner but it's still open!!
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
@RadicalRyuu Thanks! I'll get started... Argh, I couldn't figure out how to do the image on mobile, so work with this version [Skye] Um... hi... "My name is Skye, and I am twenty-one years old. I am a Changeling and I am a healer." [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5xbLJNx.jpg[/IMG] " I'm kinda shy, but I'm patient, caring, and pretty agile. I tend to stay away from loud crowds, groups, or arguments. I usually stay to one or two forms, and I like to copy the world around me instead of just recreating myself in animal form. However, I always include my blue ribbon, as it is a precious item to me, given to me by someone I really cared about. I don't do well with confrontation, and usually stay in the back. " Example forms; [img]http://imgur.com/RTd0tq8.jpg[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/mhGSuV6.jpg[/img]
@RadicalRyuu
Thanks! I'll get started...
Argh, I couldn't figure out how to do the image on mobile, so work with this version

[Skye] Um... hi...

"My name is Skye, and I am twenty-one years old. I am a Changeling and I am a healer."

5xbLJNx.jpg

" I'm kinda shy, but I'm patient, caring, and pretty agile. I tend to stay away from loud crowds, groups, or arguments. I usually stay to one or two forms, and I like to copy the world around me instead of just recreating myself in animal form. However, I always include my blue ribbon, as it is a precious item to me, given to me by someone I really cared about. I don't do well with confrontation, and usually stay in the back. "

Example forms;
RTd0tq8.jpg
mhGSuV6.jpg

@Dragonseeker , @Aviatorshadow , @skyeofdragons

With its maw chained, wing disabled, and two giant wolves on its back, Rex smirked heavily and yanked out his broadsword out from the ground finally. A shout of victory and it went straight back down into the tail of the beast. Effectivly pinned now all they still had to worry about was its clawed hand.

Thaaaat was taking a swing right at him

!!
[Rex] AWH SHHHH- !!!! WHAM!!!
With a shout Rex was thrown to the side and tumbled for a few feet before laying their. A groan was heard and the man snarled before kneeling up and shaking his head growling.
[Rex] "YOur DEAD!!!"
@Dragonseeker , @Aviatorshadow , @skyeofdragons

With its maw chained, wing disabled, and two giant wolves on its back, Rex smirked heavily and yanked out his broadsword out from the ground finally. A shout of victory and it went straight back down into the tail of the beast. Effectivly pinned now all they still had to worry about was its clawed hand.

Thaaaat was taking a swing right at him

!!
[Rex] AWH SHHHH- !!!! WHAM!!!
With a shout Rex was thrown to the side and tumbled for a few feet before laying their. A groan was heard and the man snarled before kneeling up and shaking his head growling.
[Rex] "YOur DEAD!!!"
Ixis hissed under his breath as he stood straight, and turned back to his standard-Changeling form. He really only had very few spells, and had done plenty- He was tired and weak already, but such was the life of someone with magic like his. "Just go behind its spine!" He shouted, knowledge of anatomy providing a location the arm wouldn't be able to reach. "Sixth spike down. Strike at the centre between two spikes and you'll sever its spinal cord!" Not that hard, but some people had to make it difficult. Why didn't more adventurers have a basic understanding of the life-forms they hunted?
Ixis hissed under his breath as he stood straight, and turned back to his standard-Changeling form. He really only had very few spells, and had done plenty- He was tired and weak already, but such was the life of someone with magic like his. "Just go behind its spine!" He shouted, knowledge of anatomy providing a location the arm wouldn't be able to reach. "Sixth spike down. Strike at the centre between two spikes and you'll sever its spinal cord!" Not that hard, but some people had to make it difficult. Why didn't more adventurers have a basic understanding of the life-forms they hunted?
KOouoqn.png 5OwKm6G.png IrPupO0.png vIg3iR3.png tumblr_inline_otq2a1NSHv1qzyloc_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7