Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Long Journey (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@Dogsblubblub
((I believe I had requested that nobody posts twice before everyone else has had a turn. That also applies to you. Please keep in turn.))
@Dogsblubblub
((I believe I had requested that nobody posts twice before everyone else has had a turn. That also applies to you. Please keep in turn.))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
((Sorry!))
((Sorry!))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
( Scryzze you might want to put the order up. I'm kind of the odd ball of the group because my two dragons are after the wildclaw and everyone else are the guards. Lol and I specifically want this rp to last awhile which it won't if I post every round. )
( Scryzze you might want to put the order up. I'm kind of the odd ball of the group because my two dragons are after the wildclaw and everyone else are the guards. Lol and I specifically want this rp to last awhile which it won't if I post every round. )
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30840867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308409/30840867.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2P9orCY.png[/img][/center] Leona wished she could match the energy of the Spiral before her, listening yet not fully catching her intentions until a second later. After a few moments, she shook her head. “It may be useful but not entirely necessary. I can hold a disguise spell and you are not wanted by anyone-” She raised an eyebrow questioningly. “-right? If we leave without too much further delay, it would be possible to get ahead of any… unsavory characters.” Purple eyes glanced around, primarily to try and spot anyone who was watching in the wrong way-- though landing on a black duo that approached with a casual gait. The Wildclaw was instantly reminded of what she held in her claws, and corrected her stance to one more friendly. [i]At least, someone had stealth in mind.[/i] She mentally thanked them, hoping that her adviser hadn't just bought the cheapest dragons for hire. “Hello!” She returned the greeting, a smile that could convince the doubtful spreading on her face as she fell in step beside the two larger dragons. They provided a decent cover, and she recast the magic veil over herself as they left the spot she had been standing prior. The small bundle in her hand was passed from one paw to the other, claws tired of grasping them for so long. The smile fell away as quickly as it came, and her voice lowered to speak with the others. “It is a pleasure to meet you, Pandora,” she gave a light bow to each of them. “And Eulalia. I am the Leona you seek." She gestured to her hand, showing the two black scales among other things. "My apologies for arriving two days early, I fear time is not exactly on our side. Though, I hope that won't complicate any of your other plans. You are still going to be paid well when all of this is over." She paused, thinking. "Two extras days, and we might be able to go around a more hidden route. A less... trackable one." She was to say more, but the shadows of two large Imperials made precedence over her speech. She turned, somewhat, looking at them at an angle, the crest upon her head raising somewhat as she matched the cold expression on their faces. [i]Don't do anything rash, it'll only draw more attention. Eleven knows we don't need any more of that right now.[/i] "Might I be able to assist you?" Yes, she did have two scales that seemingly matched them, but a single color was not enough to trust the two entirely. "It wouldn't do to not say, hmm?" [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2P9orCY.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/2P9orCY.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Hk7OapP.png[/img][/center] @Dogsblubblub And per Novaryn's request (and since a couple of you can't keep from posting multiple times), I'll write down the posting order based on the last round of replies; Scryzze, Ciphers, Dogsblubblub, Novaryn, dragonlover1003, HummingKnight Please [i]try[/i] to keep in order? Oh, and Novaryn, maybe next post I'll bring in another dragon for yours to interact with. I had planned to play one of my own as a hunter if nobody else had chosen to do so.

Leona wished she could match the energy of the Spiral before her, listening yet not fully catching her intentions until a second later. After a few moments, she shook her head.
“It may be useful but not entirely necessary. I can hold a disguise spell and you are not wanted by anyone-” She raised an eyebrow questioningly. “-right? If we leave without too much further delay, it would be possible to get ahead of any… unsavory characters.” Purple eyes glanced around, primarily to try and spot anyone who was watching in the wrong way-- though landing on a black duo that approached with a casual gait. The Wildclaw was instantly reminded of what she held in her claws, and corrected her stance to one more friendly. At least, someone had stealth in mind. She mentally thanked them, hoping that her adviser hadn't just bought the cheapest dragons for hire.

“Hello!” She returned the greeting, a smile that could convince the doubtful spreading on her face as she fell in step beside the two larger dragons. They provided a decent cover, and she recast the magic veil over herself as they left the spot she had been standing prior. The small bundle in her hand was passed from one paw to the other, claws tired of grasping them for so long. The smile fell away as quickly as it came, and her voice lowered to speak with the others.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Pandora,” she gave a light bow to each of them. “And Eulalia. I am the Leona you seek." She gestured to her hand, showing the two black scales among other things. "My apologies for arriving two days early, I fear time is not exactly on our side. Though, I hope that won't complicate any of your other plans. You are still going to be paid well when all of this is over." She paused, thinking. "Two extras days, and we might be able to go around a more hidden route. A less... trackable one."

She was to say more, but the shadows of two large Imperials made precedence over her speech. She turned, somewhat, looking at them at an angle, the crest upon her head raising somewhat as she matched the cold expression on their faces. Don't do anything rash, it'll only draw more attention. Eleven knows we don't need any more of that right now.
"Might I be able to assist you?" Yes, she did have two scales that seemingly matched them, but a single color was not enough to trust the two entirely. "It wouldn't do to not say, hmm?"

2P9orCY.png2P9orCY.png
Hk7OapP.png
@Dogsblubblub

And per Novaryn's request (and since a couple of you can't keep from posting multiple times), I'll write down the posting order based on the last round of replies;
Scryzze, Ciphers, Dogsblubblub, Novaryn, dragonlover1003, HummingKnight
Please try to keep in order?

Oh, and Novaryn, maybe next post I'll bring in another dragon for yours to interact with. I had planned to play one of my own as a hunter if nobody else had chosen to do so.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

(( Thank you! I'll write down the posting order on a doc of sort to help me remember :) ))
@Scryzze

(( Thank you! I'll write down the posting order on a doc of sort to help me remember :) ))
mnem
She/Her
(Oh geez I'm next

Just a bit of forewarning, I won't have the time to make a post until at the earliest about 12:30 FR time. I'll try my best to get it out as soon as I can, but just so you all know in case someone is waiting. o.o' )
(Oh geez I'm next

Just a bit of forewarning, I won't have the time to make a post until at the earliest about 12:30 FR time. I'll try my best to get it out as soon as I can, but just so you all know in case someone is waiting. o.o' )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
:I Has to be short. [columns][color=transparent]space because you can't = center[/color][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7054894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70549/7054894.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26873432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/268735/26873432.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p00v9ZFhWJM][font=Papyrus][color=Magenta][size=4]Eulalia[/color][/font] & [font=Times New Roman][color=Purple][size=4]Pandora[/size][/color][/font][/url][/center] Pandora silently nodded with Leona's words. Uncontrollable circumstances were nothing to get upset over. Eulalia, however, furrowed her brow. She didn't want to admit that she had been hoping to get some free time in the markets, but so it goes. "Assist... [i]us[/i]?" the Mirror questioned. "I can't imagine why. We're here to help you." She then noticed the shadows that loomed over the group and shivered as she quickly glanced behind her. [i]Imperials,[/i] Eulalia thought to herself. [i]Why... Why is it always Imperials?[/i] A tap to her side brought her back to the task at claw. Pandora must have felt her discomfort. "Unless you mean to prove ourselves to you. I can understand being wary to someone you just met and have to trust your life to them." "And you-- ah-- other," Pandora now addressed the Spiral, a bit bashful to have to refer to them as simply an 'other'. "Might you acquaint us?" [size=1] I tried with the bit of time I had. .3.
:I Has to be short.
space because you can't = center
7054894.png

26873432.png

Pandora silently nodded with Leona's words. Uncontrollable circumstances were nothing to get upset over. Eulalia, however, furrowed her brow. She didn't want to admit that she had been hoping to get some free time in the markets, but so it goes.

"Assist... us?" the Mirror questioned. "I can't imagine why. We're here to help you."

She then noticed the shadows that loomed over the group and shivered as she quickly glanced behind her. Imperials, Eulalia thought to herself. Why... Why is it always Imperials? A tap to her side brought her back to the task at claw. Pandora must have felt her discomfort.

"Unless you mean to prove ourselves to you. I can understand being wary to someone you just met and have to trust your life to them."

"And you-- ah-- other," Pandora now addressed the Spiral, a bit bashful to have to refer to them as simply an 'other'. "Might you acquaint us?"

I tried with the bit of time I had. .3.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png

Elcari flashed the pair of dragons a bright smile.

"I'm Elcari! And this is Velia." A little golden, fox-like creature poked her head out of the hat at the mention of her name. "As much as I'd love to bond with everyone over some falafel and bananas, its probably best if we just focus on one thing at a time." Elcari winked, and turned her attention towards the imperials.

"So, drakes, what brings you to this dark, suspicious alleyway?"

Elcari flashed the pair of dragons a bright smile.

"I'm Elcari! And this is Velia." A little golden, fox-like creature poked her head out of the hat at the mention of her name. "As much as I'd love to bond with everyone over some falafel and bananas, its probably best if we just focus on one thing at a time." Elcari winked, and turned her attention towards the imperials.

"So, drakes, what brings you to this dark, suspicious alleyway?"
mnem
She/Her
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/312283/31228280.png[/img][/center] Nox closed his eyes for what felt like the hundreth time as BleeingHeart asked the same question he had been asking for the past half hour, "How much longer before we get to that spot?" Nox turned his head back at BleedingHeart and glared at his friend, "I sometimes wonder how you're such a great tracker when you sound like a little hatchling half the time with your constant annoying questions and chatter. And I likewise wonder how I put up with your dragon butt and why I don't just leave your sorry butt here in the dust so you can go ahead and try to find that tree." As Nox turned back around he never caught the hurt that flashed through BleedingHeart's eyes before it was extinguished before determination. "I'm sorry Nox, I have been acting like a hatchling. When I was a young dragon I never got to experience markets and tracking other dragons." BleedingHeart stared at the ground and kicked a stone that was in his way, "My lair trained me to be a studding dragon. To ship off to other clans for a profit to mate with bidable dragons and bring back a hatchling or two that would show promise for whatever they were looking for, than that young drake would be put up for the highest bidder and sold to a different lair." Nox hit BleedingHearts shoulder roughly, "No need to get sappy Heart, we all have sad stories. Just stop acting like this is a field trip and start acting like the dragon you are when we go hunting." BleedingHeart huffed as he brought his emotions back in and looked his surroundings over. Giving a little sniff he took lead and started to get his bearings. Nox had said it would take a good couple of hours to get where they needed to be. A hour and a half had already passed, if only the paint would dry faster.
31228280.png

Nox closed his eyes for what felt like the hundreth time as BleeingHeart asked the same question he had been asking for the past half hour, "How much longer before we get to that spot?"

Nox turned his head back at BleedingHeart and glared at his friend, "I sometimes wonder how you're such a great tracker when you sound like a little hatchling half the time with your constant annoying questions and chatter. And I likewise wonder how I put up with your dragon butt and why I don't just leave your sorry butt here in the dust so you can go ahead and try to find that tree."

As Nox turned back around he never caught the hurt that flashed through BleedingHeart's eyes before it was extinguished before determination. "I'm sorry Nox, I have been acting like a hatchling. When I was a young dragon I never got to experience markets and tracking other dragons." BleedingHeart stared at the ground and kicked a stone that was in his way,

"My lair trained me to be a studding dragon. To ship off to other clans for a profit to mate with bidable dragons and bring back a hatchling or two that would show promise for whatever they were looking for, than that young drake would be put up for the highest bidder and sold to a different lair."

Nox hit BleedingHearts shoulder roughly, "No need to get sappy Heart, we all have sad stories. Just stop acting like this is a field trip and start acting like the dragon you are when we go hunting."

BleedingHeart huffed as he brought his emotions back in and looked his surroundings over. Giving a little sniff he took lead and started to get his bearings. Nox had said it would take a good couple of hours to get where they needed to be. A hour and a half had already passed, if only the paint would dry faster.
IRkrlkr.pngy6tbxWr.pngs91d4l6.png
((I'm sorry guys but I don't think I can continue this one. I thought I could, but apparently I can't. You can continue on without me. I'd hate to see this one stopped... Sorry!!!))
((I'm sorry guys but I don't think I can continue this one. I thought I could, but apparently I can't. You can continue on without me. I'd hate to see this one stopped... Sorry!!!))
bnskTgX.png
1 2 3 4 5