Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Finished Up]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote][b]Small Announcement:[/b] Be sure that if you want to RP you actually post an RP starter after your introductions post. It can be addressed to me or to anyone else at the ball! [/quote] @Slenderkitty Gijinkas are humanoid or human forms of your dragons~
Quote:
Small Announcement: Be sure that if you want to RP you actually post an RP starter after your introductions post. It can be addressed to me or to anyone else at the ball!

@Slenderkitty
Gijinkas are humanoid or human forms of your dragons~

[center][size=6][font=baskerville][color=#b77b2c] Delegation: House Sandborn [/color][/font] [/size][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29378883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293789/29378883_350.png[/img] [/url] Lord Regent otherwise known as the leader and ruler of a plot land in the Greatwyrm Breach. He is known to be blessed by the Lightweaver due to a glowing aura around him bringing in a feeling of nobility that follows him. For a leader he is a bit vain of his appearance causing him to feel anxious of his physical appearance. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30845350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308454/30845350_350.png[/img] [/url] Delilah is a clever trickster who deals with the clan's hoard basically meaning she keeps track of inventory whether it has to do trading or writing a report on a coliseum parties loot. It gets boring having to do that on repeat which is why she brings a deck of cards with her wherever she goes. Not to mention there's something suspicious about her games... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30500825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305009/30500825_350.png[/img] [/url] Vernell is a healer except he's more of a dragon that puts up a fight. His connection to the house he swore loyalty to is thin due to the recent complications with outsiders joining their clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29938400] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299385/29938400_350.png[/img] [/url] Mio is the guard of the hoard meaning he has to protect it from anyone that dares to go near it. He knows Delilah well enough to have decent conversations as it is a surprise to his other house mates. He is overly protective of whatever he deems worthy of being protected and that certainly is his fellow guards. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29437651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294377/29437651_350.png[/img] [/url] Glade is a simple farmer who grows herbs for the healers in her clan. Most know that above all else she's relaxed and anticipative. Her relaxed nature though, this is what she's so well-liked for. If there's ever a fight she'll be the first dragon to stop it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29348883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293489/29348883_350.png[/img] [/url] Bonnibelle is a handmaid to the nobles, sometimes she'll just serve those around her but it was always in her own nature to make herself useful. She became a servant to House Sandborn after being rescued from a flock of harpies on the border of the Viridian Labyrinth. @Alnilam
Delegation: House Sandborn

29378883_350.png

Lord Regent otherwise known as the leader and ruler of a plot land in the Greatwyrm Breach. He is known to be blessed by the Lightweaver due to a glowing aura around him bringing in a feeling of nobility that follows him. For a leader he is a bit vain of his appearance causing him to feel anxious of his physical appearance.

30845350_350.png

Delilah is a clever trickster who deals with the clan's hoard basically meaning she keeps track of inventory whether it has to do trading or writing a report on a coliseum parties loot. It gets boring having to do that on repeat which is why she brings a deck of cards with her wherever she goes. Not to mention there's something suspicious about her games...

30500825_350.png

Vernell is a healer except he's more of a dragon that puts up a fight. His connection to the house he swore loyalty to is thin due to the recent complications with outsiders joining their clan.

29938400_350.png

Mio is the guard of the hoard meaning he has to protect it from anyone that dares to go near it. He knows Delilah well enough to have decent conversations as it is a surprise to his other house mates. He is overly protective of whatever he deems worthy of being protected and that certainly is his fellow guards.

29437651_350.png

Glade is a simple farmer who grows herbs for the healers in her clan. Most know that above all else she's relaxed and anticipative. Her relaxed nature though, this is what she's so well-liked for. If there's ever a fight she'll be the first dragon to stop it.

29348883_350.png

Bonnibelle is a handmaid to the nobles, sometimes she'll just serve those around her but it was always in her own nature to make herself useful. She became a servant to House Sandborn after being rescued from a flock of harpies on the border of the Viridian Labyrinth.

@Alnilam
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@Alnilam
"It looks like we're on time." Glacia said, looking at the guests gathered at the palace. "Thank goodness."

Pearl giggled. "I wonder whom we'll meet here! And what rumor we'll hear"
"Knock it off! We're here to make alliances, not fool around" Meadow snapped at the mirror. "And don't you even think about making a scene or playing a prank on our hosts! Just the fact you're here will be taxing enough-"

"Ooooh. The energy of this forest is so fascinating! I wonder what kinds of creatures live here? Do you think it's haunted, Meadow?"
"Ha-haunted? Merryweather, what do you mean by that?" Chat asked, his frills laid flat. "Yes! Inhabited by spirits obsessed with their lifetime affairs! Spirits, who-"

"Enough." The tirade was cut short by a ridgeback. "Here." Claywing pointed at a guardian at the entrance. "Glacia, I think we should talk to her."
"Wha- Oh, yes you're right!" The matriarch then approached the doorkeeper. "Greetings, We're a delegation from the Clan Owlwing. Could You tell us, where will we find the host? I'd like to introduce myself and my clan."
@Alnilam
"It looks like we're on time." Glacia said, looking at the guests gathered at the palace. "Thank goodness."

Pearl giggled. "I wonder whom we'll meet here! And what rumor we'll hear"
"Knock it off! We're here to make alliances, not fool around" Meadow snapped at the mirror. "And don't you even think about making a scene or playing a prank on our hosts! Just the fact you're here will be taxing enough-"

"Ooooh. The energy of this forest is so fascinating! I wonder what kinds of creatures live here? Do you think it's haunted, Meadow?"
"Ha-haunted? Merryweather, what do you mean by that?" Chat asked, his frills laid flat. "Yes! Inhabited by spirits obsessed with their lifetime affairs! Spirits, who-"

"Enough." The tirade was cut short by a ridgeback. "Here." Claywing pointed at a guardian at the entrance. "Glacia, I think we should talk to her."
"Wha- Oh, yes you're right!" The matriarch then approached the doorkeeper. "Greetings, We're a delegation from the Clan Owlwing. Could You tell us, where will we find the host? I'd like to introduce myself and my clan."
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Alnilam Ok thank you! Just wanted to ask before making my post!~

--

"Sir, your top left button on your coat is undone." Marigold commented politely as her and Niko made their way down the path towards the palace. Niko glanced down at her before pausing and looking himself over and fixing it.

"Thank you, my dear. I did tell you, though, there is no need to walk with me. I know you're excited to be here, and if you wish to go on ahead, I won't be bothered." He answered softly, earning an amused laugh from the small girl.

"Don't be ridiculous. We're a team! And even if you don't show it, sir, I know you're nervous!" She gave his arm a small pat, before gently taking his hand and pulling him a little faster. "Get the nerves out by speeding up a little, though! I don't want to be the last ones there!"

Niko allowed Marigold's pushiness, picking up his pace as they approached the magnificent palace. To his relief, several members from other clans were already there, so he wouldn't have to deal with the mild discomfort of being the first ones. He paused before letting Marigold take him up the steps, pulling her attention to him.

"Now, remember, no sneaking off. We're here on business, in all technicality, and it would be very inappropriate to go snooping about. Are we clear?" He instructed in a hushed voice to Marigold. She frowned, albeit not genuinely.

"I won't! I'll go only where I'm told I can."

This answer seemed to satisfy Niko and he gave her a small nod before releasing her to rush up the steps, following calmly. He waited for the guard at the door to be free for a moment before addressing her politely and following Marigold inside.
The interior was wonderful, and Niko had to gently urge Marigold out of the immediately walkway so she wasn't in the way while she stood in awe of it all.

"Don't gawk, dear." Niko murmured, patting her arm. Marigold's mouth shut and she nodded, assuming a more refined look, observing all those already inside and coming in.
@Alnilam Ok thank you! Just wanted to ask before making my post!~

--

"Sir, your top left button on your coat is undone." Marigold commented politely as her and Niko made their way down the path towards the palace. Niko glanced down at her before pausing and looking himself over and fixing it.

"Thank you, my dear. I did tell you, though, there is no need to walk with me. I know you're excited to be here, and if you wish to go on ahead, I won't be bothered." He answered softly, earning an amused laugh from the small girl.

"Don't be ridiculous. We're a team! And even if you don't show it, sir, I know you're nervous!" She gave his arm a small pat, before gently taking his hand and pulling him a little faster. "Get the nerves out by speeding up a little, though! I don't want to be the last ones there!"

Niko allowed Marigold's pushiness, picking up his pace as they approached the magnificent palace. To his relief, several members from other clans were already there, so he wouldn't have to deal with the mild discomfort of being the first ones. He paused before letting Marigold take him up the steps, pulling her attention to him.

"Now, remember, no sneaking off. We're here on business, in all technicality, and it would be very inappropriate to go snooping about. Are we clear?" He instructed in a hushed voice to Marigold. She frowned, albeit not genuinely.

"I won't! I'll go only where I'm told I can."

This answer seemed to satisfy Niko and he gave her a small nod before releasing her to rush up the steps, following calmly. He waited for the guard at the door to be free for a moment before addressing her politely and following Marigold inside.
The interior was wonderful, and Niko had to gently urge Marigold out of the immediately walkway so she wasn't in the way while she stood in awe of it all.

"Don't gawk, dear." Niko murmured, patting her arm. Marigold's mouth shut and she nodded, assuming a more refined look, observing all those already inside and coming in.
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Alnilam

The music pooling in the large, white room has no drums. No pipes, no wailing, chanting, howling. It... grates his ears, the softness, the lack of raw emotion. This is no gwerz or ballad or war-song. The air is sweet with strange food, as sickly as the ripest fruit, and the scent of blossoming flowers.

Truly, this is like the world of spirits. In their pure, clean, strange clothes, smooth-faced, scarless, soft-handed people cross glimmering floors in a strange ebb and flow, as if he has entered into the hall of goddesses and gods who have never fought a day in their blissful lives.

He is at first unsure of who to address. The one in the center? A woman who is soft and gold like the bark of a tree bathed in the sun? Beside her, a cream, odd, spindly man with eyes the cream of lillies, and a scowling mage, pushed into clothing obviously too ostentatious for his taste.

There is an ancient feeling here, like time has crumbled beneath his body. They all seem too... smoothly acquaintanced with the gilded walls of the palace, so smooth and perfect he can barely consider any of them chieftains. Where is the fire? The brute will to survive?

"Chieftain," he calls, meeting no eyes in particular. "I am here to speak with you."

@Alnilam

The music pooling in the large, white room has no drums. No pipes, no wailing, chanting, howling. It... grates his ears, the softness, the lack of raw emotion. This is no gwerz or ballad or war-song. The air is sweet with strange food, as sickly as the ripest fruit, and the scent of blossoming flowers.

Truly, this is like the world of spirits. In their pure, clean, strange clothes, smooth-faced, scarless, soft-handed people cross glimmering floors in a strange ebb and flow, as if he has entered into the hall of goddesses and gods who have never fought a day in their blissful lives.

He is at first unsure of who to address. The one in the center? A woman who is soft and gold like the bark of a tree bathed in the sun? Beside her, a cream, odd, spindly man with eyes the cream of lillies, and a scowling mage, pushed into clothing obviously too ostentatious for his taste.

There is an ancient feeling here, like time has crumbled beneath his body. They all seem too... smoothly acquaintanced with the gilded walls of the palace, so smooth and perfect he can barely consider any of them chieftains. Where is the fire? The brute will to survive?

"Chieftain," he calls, meeting no eyes in particular. "I am here to speak with you."

@@Alnilam

"Lord Regent, we have arrived to our destination. Once we enter we should properly introduce ourselves and make as plenty allies as possible." A heavily armored snapper informed the dragon in front of him. The skydancer nodded appreciatively as he fixed the placement of his crown. "Thank you Vernell, your advisement will serve me well." Regent spoke smoothly.

I can't believe that overgrown tortoise is trying to kiss up to him. Delilah thought to herself as the group arrived at the entrance waiting behind other delegations who were just arriving as well. "Lord, with all due respect, why are we coming to an even such as this? Our clan has enough allies. Instead we should-" The shady skydancer began to question their true intentions as she was hushed by Glade who gave her a dismissive look but quickly turning back on a neutral look along with the other delegate members.

It was best not to stir up a lengthy conversation as they were the next group of dragons to enter. "Greetings, I am Regent, the ruler of House Sandborn. These dragons with me are my delegate members. Is there any chance I may speak with your leader?"
@@Alnilam

"Lord Regent, we have arrived to our destination. Once we enter we should properly introduce ourselves and make as plenty allies as possible." A heavily armored snapper informed the dragon in front of him. The skydancer nodded appreciatively as he fixed the placement of his crown. "Thank you Vernell, your advisement will serve me well." Regent spoke smoothly.

I can't believe that overgrown tortoise is trying to kiss up to him. Delilah thought to herself as the group arrived at the entrance waiting behind other delegations who were just arriving as well. "Lord, with all due respect, why are we coming to an even such as this? Our clan has enough allies. Instead we should-" The shady skydancer began to question their true intentions as she was hushed by Glade who gave her a dismissive look but quickly turning back on a neutral look along with the other delegate members.

It was best not to stir up a lengthy conversation as they were the next group of dragons to enter. "Greetings, I am Regent, the ruler of House Sandborn. These dragons with me are my delegate members. Is there any chance I may speak with your leader?"
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
I have some errands to run and probably won't be online much until this evening. I'll answer everyone else's starters as soon as I can! <3

@Turstrigo

"Good evening," says Aonani with a bow. She is honestly surprised at how many people had responded to the little Wildclaw secretary's invitation. This group has a clear warrior with them, a broad-shouldered Ridgeback with a cleaver slung at her waist.

"You'll find the host and her companions in the ballroom, down the long hall."

@evosoul

Sabiyya is uncomfortable without her armor, but she moves gracefully and quickly among the press of guests. Before the ball, she concealed a dagger in her belt, and she fights the urge to check that it is still there.

A Tundra and Pearlcatcher catch her eye, and she walks over and bows shallowly, placing a slender hand over her heart. "Welcome," she says with a gentle waver of her frills. "My name is Sabiyya, Dawnguard Paladin. I hope you had no trouble travelling through the forest? It can be...strange, for those who are not used to its enchantments."

@Mobiusxx

"Good evening," says Souhayla, stepping forward and sweeping back her heavy yellow and white skirts. The tiny jewels woven into her hair glimmer in the light of the lanterns. “My name is Souhayla, I am the Progregina of the House of Alnilam.” She eyes Mordecai with some interest, and asks, “May I ask where your clan hails from?”

Beside her, Gwydion gives a quick bow and Soloist a much deeper one. A smile twitches the edge of Gwydion’s mouth as he takes in the sight of this new delegation- thank the Eleven that someone here isn’t dressed up in silk and sugared words.

@Pannathian

Soloist edges away from the terrifying new dragon and slips out into the main hall, where he nearly collides with a Nocturne couple. "Good evening," he says politely, sweeping an elegant bow.

"Are you newly arrived to the ball? My name is Soloist, I am the secretary and treasurer of the House here. The Progregina is occupied at the moment, but I am sure she will be available to speak with you soon."
I have some errands to run and probably won't be online much until this evening. I'll answer everyone else's starters as soon as I can! <3

@Turstrigo

"Good evening," says Aonani with a bow. She is honestly surprised at how many people had responded to the little Wildclaw secretary's invitation. This group has a clear warrior with them, a broad-shouldered Ridgeback with a cleaver slung at her waist.

"You'll find the host and her companions in the ballroom, down the long hall."

@evosoul

Sabiyya is uncomfortable without her armor, but she moves gracefully and quickly among the press of guests. Before the ball, she concealed a dagger in her belt, and she fights the urge to check that it is still there.

A Tundra and Pearlcatcher catch her eye, and she walks over and bows shallowly, placing a slender hand over her heart. "Welcome," she says with a gentle waver of her frills. "My name is Sabiyya, Dawnguard Paladin. I hope you had no trouble travelling through the forest? It can be...strange, for those who are not used to its enchantments."

@Mobiusxx

"Good evening," says Souhayla, stepping forward and sweeping back her heavy yellow and white skirts. The tiny jewels woven into her hair glimmer in the light of the lanterns. “My name is Souhayla, I am the Progregina of the House of Alnilam.” She eyes Mordecai with some interest, and asks, “May I ask where your clan hails from?”

Beside her, Gwydion gives a quick bow and Soloist a much deeper one. A smile twitches the edge of Gwydion’s mouth as he takes in the sight of this new delegation- thank the Eleven that someone here isn’t dressed up in silk and sugared words.

@Pannathian

Soloist edges away from the terrifying new dragon and slips out into the main hall, where he nearly collides with a Nocturne couple. "Good evening," he says politely, sweeping an elegant bow.

"Are you newly arrived to the ball? My name is Soloist, I am the secretary and treasurer of the House here. The Progregina is occupied at the moment, but I am sure she will be available to speak with you soon."
[center]Clan Vega of the Zephyr Steppes[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308226/30822583_350.png[/img] [center][b]Leah[/b][/center] The first daughter of Clan Vega, she was taken in by the Progenitors before their own eggs hatched. As heiress apparent, she comes in place of her Aunt and Uncle. She's a fun loving girl, with all the friendliness of the Wind clan in which she was raised, but the tempered by the grit of her plague born genes. She has a penchant for gold and is an incorrigible flirt. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309132/30913168_350.png[/img] [center][b]Lihua[/b][/center] The First Beauty of the Vega Clan. The tiny imperial is a shy, sensitive musician and artist. She's spent her entire life on the Plateau, and is eager to see the world around her surrounded by her family. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309846/30984575_350.png[/img] [center][b]Phecda[/b][/center] Adopted from Clan Aphaster by father bear Galileo, Phecda is the Second Beauty of the Vega Clan, and well travelled. She's a collector by nature, and primarily responsible for plant and insect collection. She's excited for the opportunity to see what can be found in the Sunbeam Ruins, in the land of her birth clan. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308414/30841337_350.png[/img] [center][b]Violet[/b][/center] Violet is a girl with a passion for fashion. When she moved out of her parent's lair, their strong style aesthetic was their biggest influence. Honestly, when you really think about it, the vega clan needed her. She is the clan's fashion godmother, here to bless them with exquisite taste. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305878/30587731_350.png[/img] [center][b]Charlie[/b][/center] This guy is an adventurer. He loves to travel across Sorienth during the Flight Holidays and experience the culture of all flights. He hoards holiday currency, especially Magical Shards. He's been wanting to stretch his wings since he joined Clan Vega. The fact that he gets to be close quarters with the lovely Violet is just a bonus. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307604/30760331_350.png[/img] [center][b]Leigh[/b][/center] Security for the delegation. Honestly, Leigh is kind of an idiot. He doesn't think before he speaks, he's clumsy in the air, and he got them lost on the way twice. In one day. But he's honest, and expects the same of those around him. Despite his blabbermouth, he's great at defusing the tension between people (that the tension that's aimed at him now is another story). And he's as fiercely protective of his clan.
Clan Vega of the Zephyr Steppes

30822583_350.png
Leah
The first daughter of Clan Vega, she was taken in by the Progenitors before their own eggs hatched. As heiress apparent, she comes in place of her Aunt and Uncle. She's a fun loving girl, with all the friendliness of the Wind clan in which she was raised, but the tempered by the grit of her plague born genes. She has a penchant for gold and is an incorrigible flirt.
30913168_350.png
Lihua
The First Beauty of the Vega Clan. The tiny imperial is a shy, sensitive musician and artist. She's spent her entire life on the Plateau, and is eager to see the world around her surrounded by her family.
30984575_350.png
Phecda
Adopted from Clan Aphaster by father bear Galileo, Phecda is the Second Beauty of the Vega Clan, and well travelled. She's a collector by nature, and primarily responsible for plant and insect collection. She's excited for the opportunity to see what can be found in the Sunbeam Ruins, in the land of her birth clan.
30841337_350.png
Violet
Violet is a girl with a passion for fashion. When she moved out of her parent's lair, their strong style aesthetic was their biggest influence. Honestly, when you really think about it, the vega clan needed her. She is the clan's fashion godmother, here to bless them with exquisite taste.
30587731_350.png
Charlie
This guy is an adventurer. He loves to travel across Sorienth during the Flight Holidays and experience the culture of all flights. He hoards holiday currency, especially Magical Shards. He's been wanting to stretch his wings since he joined Clan Vega. The fact that he gets to be close quarters with the lovely Violet is just a bonus.
30760331_350.png
Leigh
Security for the delegation. Honestly, Leigh is kind of an idiot. He doesn't think before he speaks, he's clumsy in the air, and he got them lost on the way twice. In one day. But he's honest, and expects the same of those around him. Despite his blabbermouth, he's great at defusing the tension between people (that the tension that's aimed at him now is another story). And he's as fiercely protective of his clan.

@Alnilam

Leah looked around at palace, drinking the sight. The Vega lair was much more of a happy fairgrounds and this looked distinguished. It was a cute change of pace.

She turned around to look at rest of the delegation. The invitation had been fairly clear that humanoid transformations would be most comfortable, and yet everyone except Violet and Charlie looked vaguely uncomfortable. Well, Phecda was taking notes on the new form, probably for Leo and Lucia. It’d have to do.

“Is everyone ready?”

“I mean, as ready as we’ll be for some fancy *******ball,” Leigh said.

“Watch your mouth, you great big dolt,” Violet snapped, slapping him on the shoulder. “This is an honor.”

“Whatever you long necked-”

“That’s enough,” Leah snapped. “Can you two please pretend like you’re representing us to much more powerful clans in the hope of securing possible alliances?”

Violet and Leigh glared at each other, but didn’t speak further.

“Leah, the doors are open. Should we enter?” Lihua, asked from her position next to Leigh. Although the second tallest member of their group, she was dwarfed by Leigh, and both Violet and Charlie just filled out more room. For an imperial, Lihua was just a tiny slip of a thing.

“Yes, let’s.”

Leah held out a hand to her step-sister, and together the group as a whole approached the glass doors of the ballroom.
@Alnilam

Leah looked around at palace, drinking the sight. The Vega lair was much more of a happy fairgrounds and this looked distinguished. It was a cute change of pace.

She turned around to look at rest of the delegation. The invitation had been fairly clear that humanoid transformations would be most comfortable, and yet everyone except Violet and Charlie looked vaguely uncomfortable. Well, Phecda was taking notes on the new form, probably for Leo and Lucia. It’d have to do.

“Is everyone ready?”

“I mean, as ready as we’ll be for some fancy *******ball,” Leigh said.

“Watch your mouth, you great big dolt,” Violet snapped, slapping him on the shoulder. “This is an honor.”

“Whatever you long necked-”

“That’s enough,” Leah snapped. “Can you two please pretend like you’re representing us to much more powerful clans in the hope of securing possible alliances?”

Violet and Leigh glared at each other, but didn’t speak further.

“Leah, the doors are open. Should we enter?” Lihua, asked from her position next to Leigh. Although the second tallest member of their group, she was dwarfed by Leigh, and both Violet and Charlie just filled out more room. For an imperial, Lihua was just a tiny slip of a thing.

“Yes, let’s.”

Leah held out a hand to her step-sister, and together the group as a whole approached the glass doors of the ballroom.
@Alnilam
{I don't have much experience RPing with Gijinkas, but I'll try my best. If I'm correct, gijinkas also still have some parts from their dragon forms in this case, such as a fae's frills, maybe a coatl's head feathers/tounge, wings, etc.?}

"We aren't late, are we?" Inquired Eclipse, eying the palace in the distance. "I doubt it, others are still coming in." Lucifer replied. "Sonata, keep up, please." He said in a stern voice, looking at the female coatl who had fallen behind. Her eyes were focused on the birch forest, the forest seemed strange to her, and she was curious. Snapping back into reality from her daze, she hummed a small, "Sorry, sir."

The further along the path they went, the more magnificent the palace became, it's details now becoming clear. Lucifer took note of the architecture, a slight smile on his face. "Quite the palace they have here." He muttered. Cerin smirked, "You aren't jealous, are you?" He said, his tone light and playful. "No, no, of course not. I just wanted to compliment the place." Lucifer replied, glaring at him. Behind the small group, Lorella was studying the building, analysing it carefully. The inhabitants of the house are probably calm and regal, based on the structure.. The guardian thought.

Once they walked in, Lucifer started to look around. Seeing a woman greeting other delegations near the entrance, he walked over, gesturing for the others to follow. "Salutations, we're a delegation from the Starveil Sanctuary. We'd like to know where your host is, as I'd like to greet them." Sonata leaned over to hum something into Lucifer's ear. "Hm? Oh. Also, my friend here would like to know if there's another place to go besides the ballroom." Lucifer added. "I'm afraid she isn't one for socializing." Cerin muttered, earning both an agitated glare from Sonata and a nudge from Eclipse, who was standing beside him.
@Alnilam
{I don't have much experience RPing with Gijinkas, but I'll try my best. If I'm correct, gijinkas also still have some parts from their dragon forms in this case, such as a fae's frills, maybe a coatl's head feathers/tounge, wings, etc.?}

"We aren't late, are we?" Inquired Eclipse, eying the palace in the distance. "I doubt it, others are still coming in." Lucifer replied. "Sonata, keep up, please." He said in a stern voice, looking at the female coatl who had fallen behind. Her eyes were focused on the birch forest, the forest seemed strange to her, and she was curious. Snapping back into reality from her daze, she hummed a small, "Sorry, sir."

The further along the path they went, the more magnificent the palace became, it's details now becoming clear. Lucifer took note of the architecture, a slight smile on his face. "Quite the palace they have here." He muttered. Cerin smirked, "You aren't jealous, are you?" He said, his tone light and playful. "No, no, of course not. I just wanted to compliment the place." Lucifer replied, glaring at him. Behind the small group, Lorella was studying the building, analysing it carefully. The inhabitants of the house are probably calm and regal, based on the structure.. The guardian thought.

Once they walked in, Lucifer started to look around. Seeing a woman greeting other delegations near the entrance, he walked over, gesturing for the others to follow. "Salutations, we're a delegation from the Starveil Sanctuary. We'd like to know where your host is, as I'd like to greet them." Sonata leaned over to hum something into Lucifer's ear. "Hm? Oh. Also, my friend here would like to know if there's another place to go besides the ballroom." Lucifer added. "I'm afraid she isn't one for socializing." Cerin muttered, earning both an agitated glare from Sonata and a nudge from Eclipse, who was standing beside him.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14