Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PR: Guardian Warriors (1 Ranger left!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Kyau raised one eyebrow in a sort of questioning gaze. "Why do I get the feeling that you're just offering because I don't look like I could fight well?" she asked before noticing the scene where they were going to be walking towards. Which, in all honesty, kinda freaked her out. Especially when the new arrival said something about a change. Yeah, she felt a change... But it wasn't uncommon with her species so she just brushed it off.

"Uhmm... Yeah... I didn't fall asleep at that table while reading... Right? I feel like this is some weird realistic dream or something... So... Yeah. I'm with you on the plan for getting out of here." Kyau replied, slowly starting to back away. She didn't care if she was late for school now, she just wanted to get away from the crazy person going on about Power Rangers. She didn't know much about Earth history but if they saved the world on a day to day basis like heroes did in books... Then she didn't want any part in it.
Kyau raised one eyebrow in a sort of questioning gaze. "Why do I get the feeling that you're just offering because I don't look like I could fight well?" she asked before noticing the scene where they were going to be walking towards. Which, in all honesty, kinda freaked her out. Especially when the new arrival said something about a change. Yeah, she felt a change... But it wasn't uncommon with her species so she just brushed it off.

"Uhmm... Yeah... I didn't fall asleep at that table while reading... Right? I feel like this is some weird realistic dream or something... So... Yeah. I'm with you on the plan for getting out of here." Kyau replied, slowly starting to back away. She didn't care if she was late for school now, she just wanted to get away from the crazy person going on about Power Rangers. She didn't know much about Earth history but if they saved the world on a day to day basis like heroes did in books... Then she didn't want any part in it.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Meanwhile at school Jamal Wright enters the the classroom and takes his seat but before he sat down the teacher asks him to introduce himself to the class.

Teacher: Hey you, in the yellow shirt care to introduce yourself to the class.

Wright: Do I have to?

Teacher: Yes you do, class we have a new student. can you give him your undivided attention as he introduce himself...the floor is yours.

Jamal walks up to front of the class and begins to talk.

Wright:...

Teacher: Shades off please.

Jamal takes off his sunglasses.

Wright: Hello everyone, my name is Jamal Wright and I'm from Watts, California...and I've just moved here a month ago.

Jamal sits back down and class begins.
Meanwhile at school Jamal Wright enters the the classroom and takes his seat but before he sat down the teacher asks him to introduce himself to the class.

Teacher: Hey you, in the yellow shirt care to introduce yourself to the class.

Wright: Do I have to?

Teacher: Yes you do, class we have a new student. can you give him your undivided attention as he introduce himself...the floor is yours.

Jamal walks up to front of the class and begins to talk.

Wright:...

Teacher: Shades off please.

Jamal takes off his sunglasses.

Wright: Hello everyone, my name is Jamal Wright and I'm from Watts, California...and I've just moved here a month ago.

Jamal sits back down and class begins.
((Is there still a spot open? If so I would like to take it. If not I will delete this post.))
((Is there still a spot open? If so I would like to take it. If not I will delete this post.))
oulcMpY.gif
@pokemon18780 there's no spots open for a ranger but I think we could use some villan rpers, if you'd like to talk please pm me ^^
@pokemon18780 there's no spots open for a ranger but I think we could use some villan rpers, if you'd like to talk please pm me ^^
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
(bumping...)
(bumping...)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8