Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 236 237
(Congrats on getting in!! ^^)

A deep purr came from Elli's throat as she took the scents in as well. It sure does...Max hurry up before someone steals all the bacon! She lightly smacked the top of his head with her paw, meowing while she did it. Unlike the other meowing, these didn't sound intelligent to anyone but Max. She stopped after he picked up the pace and bounded into the cafeteria. Just took a little motivation is all.

Max laid on the floor so the two would be able to get off his back easier. After that, he'd probably try to make sure Kaya didn't put too much pressure on her foot. It was important to him that she healed without having any permanent injuries. Max figured that she'd probably hate having to live with any pain for the rest of her life. Who would? Thank you for choosing Max Transport, we hope you come again. Gracias por elegir Max Transport, esperamos que vuelvas.

Watching Sati walk over to the group made him think a bit. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask? No, he didn't want to look like an idiot or something. Maybe I should just try to make my own friends? He turned as his brother came into the cafeteria with the girls. His eyes met with Elli's for a moment and they just stared at each other. She tilted her head at him then nodded before turning back to Kaya and his bear-formed brother. He hated that she seemed to be able to read his facial expressions and always wondered how she learned it. Either way, perhaps the little nod was what he needed. He picked his plate up and slowly walked over to the group. Ears flicking anxiously, Alex looked at Ethel first. "Hey. Couldn't help but overhear a couple bits of your conversation. If you're wanting to spy on people...I might be able to help with that. That is, if you want me to."
(Congrats on getting in!! ^^)

A deep purr came from Elli's throat as she took the scents in as well. It sure does...Max hurry up before someone steals all the bacon! She lightly smacked the top of his head with her paw, meowing while she did it. Unlike the other meowing, these didn't sound intelligent to anyone but Max. She stopped after he picked up the pace and bounded into the cafeteria. Just took a little motivation is all.

Max laid on the floor so the two would be able to get off his back easier. After that, he'd probably try to make sure Kaya didn't put too much pressure on her foot. It was important to him that she healed without having any permanent injuries. Max figured that she'd probably hate having to live with any pain for the rest of her life. Who would? Thank you for choosing Max Transport, we hope you come again. Gracias por elegir Max Transport, esperamos que vuelvas.

Watching Sati walk over to the group made him think a bit. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask? No, he didn't want to look like an idiot or something. Maybe I should just try to make my own friends? He turned as his brother came into the cafeteria with the girls. His eyes met with Elli's for a moment and they just stared at each other. She tilted her head at him then nodded before turning back to Kaya and his bear-formed brother. He hated that she seemed to be able to read his facial expressions and always wondered how she learned it. Either way, perhaps the little nod was what he needed. He picked his plate up and slowly walked over to the group. Ears flicking anxiously, Alex looked at Ethel first. "Hey. Couldn't help but overhear a couple bits of your conversation. If you're wanting to spy on people...I might be able to help with that. That is, if you want me to."
33wv89k.jpg
"I'm pretty sure it's all PE." Esther responded, pushing open the cafeteria door and striding out into the hall. "Honestly, we'll all be ripped by the end of the year." With a laugh, she glanced towards Jordan's fistful of bacon and sidled close. "Hey, mind lending me one of those?
I didn't grab anything to eat so..."
Batting her eyelashes at him like one of those dames in old movies, she nearly let loose a snickering giggle.
"I'm pretty sure it's all PE." Esther responded, pushing open the cafeteria door and striding out into the hall. "Honestly, we'll all be ripped by the end of the year." With a laugh, she glanced towards Jordan's fistful of bacon and sidled close. "Hey, mind lending me one of those?
I didn't grab anything to eat so..."
Batting her eyelashes at him like one of those dames in old movies, she nearly let loose a snickering giggle.
1QgVVA1.png
Oblivious as ever, Nicholas didn't notice Zilla's blush, but he did notice that both Ethel and Sal were back on their stupid topic. Ugh, what was he going to have to do to get them to drop it? Stop talking to Zilla altogether? There was no way he could do that...

Nicholas's eyes lit up with curiousity--and, admittedly, a bit of fear. "An investigation, eh? Sounds like fun," he said, flashing a grin and pretending not to notice that Zilla had said his name last. Was that a bad sign? Did it mean she thought he was being weird? Gah, this was so complicated.

"But um, what does that mean, exactly? Like, do we have a plan? Or are we just going to wing it and follow the shady old guy around?--which is fine don't get me wrong I just uh yeah..."

He trailed off as Sati and then the wolf-eared Alex joined the group. Automatically, his expression morphed into a friendly smile even as he cursed himself for being too loud. He flicked his gaze over to Zilla, Ethel, Sal for confirmation and said "What did you have in mind?"

((Ah I forgot Alex can shrink right? That's very good for spying))
---
Virek cocked his head and began picking at a plate of scrambled eggs that was on the table. "You really think so?" he asked, arching an eyebrow at Lacy. "Hm, right, you'd probably need to supervise considering my, uh, tendency to be overzealous in training."

He flashed a wolfish grin at Yu. "Looks like I'm your tutor kid," he said with an evil-tinged chuckle. "This is gonna be fun," he muttered into a cup of orange juice.

"Now, remind me what the training is for today? Do we get to set the students against the forest monsters yet?"
Oblivious as ever, Nicholas didn't notice Zilla's blush, but he did notice that both Ethel and Sal were back on their stupid topic. Ugh, what was he going to have to do to get them to drop it? Stop talking to Zilla altogether? There was no way he could do that...

Nicholas's eyes lit up with curiousity--and, admittedly, a bit of fear. "An investigation, eh? Sounds like fun," he said, flashing a grin and pretending not to notice that Zilla had said his name last. Was that a bad sign? Did it mean she thought he was being weird? Gah, this was so complicated.

"But um, what does that mean, exactly? Like, do we have a plan? Or are we just going to wing it and follow the shady old guy around?--which is fine don't get me wrong I just uh yeah..."

He trailed off as Sati and then the wolf-eared Alex joined the group. Automatically, his expression morphed into a friendly smile even as he cursed himself for being too loud. He flicked his gaze over to Zilla, Ethel, Sal for confirmation and said "What did you have in mind?"

((Ah I forgot Alex can shrink right? That's very good for spying))
---
Virek cocked his head and began picking at a plate of scrambled eggs that was on the table. "You really think so?" he asked, arching an eyebrow at Lacy. "Hm, right, you'd probably need to supervise considering my, uh, tendency to be overzealous in training."

He flashed a wolfish grin at Yu. "Looks like I'm your tutor kid," he said with an evil-tinged chuckle. "This is gonna be fun," he muttered into a cup of orange juice.

"Now, remind me what the training is for today? Do we get to set the students against the forest monsters yet?"
croppedsig.png
"Yessss..." Nox says with an involuntary hiss. "Keep a close eye those who are...weaker... Yu will stay with Virek...the whole time.Also...there will be two teams but they can't pick...and they most destroy an item at the others base..."

Yu gets a little worried as Virek let out the chuckle. "At least you will be able to battle my frost with your flames." The boy scratches his neck.
"Yessss..." Nox says with an involuntary hiss. "Keep a close eye those who are...weaker... Yu will stay with Virek...the whole time.Also...there will be two teams but they can't pick...and they most destroy an item at the others base..."

Yu gets a little worried as Virek let out the chuckle. "At least you will be able to battle my frost with your flames." The boy scratches his neck.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
(Yep, intangibility as well but I'm not sure how well that would help, also idk if he was referring to Sati and Alex so I'll change it if I'm wrong xD and ooo I think my grandmother is cooking)

Alex caught Nicholas' friendly smile and swiveled his ears over to the boy. Just because he smiled at someone yesterday didn't mean it would become a habit for him. His ears usually did all the friendly 'talk' for him, and most everyone found that to be okay. "It might not help you much but I could always hide in the ventilation system or something. Though...Now that I think about it can't the blind teacher 'see' people's essences or something like that?" His tail swished as he placed a sliced strawberry into his mouth.
(Yep, intangibility as well but I'm not sure how well that would help, also idk if he was referring to Sati and Alex so I'll change it if I'm wrong xD and ooo I think my grandmother is cooking)

Alex caught Nicholas' friendly smile and swiveled his ears over to the boy. Just because he smiled at someone yesterday didn't mean it would become a habit for him. His ears usually did all the friendly 'talk' for him, and most everyone found that to be okay. "It might not help you much but I could always hide in the ventilation system or something. Though...Now that I think about it can't the blind teacher 'see' people's essences or something like that?" His tail swished as he placed a sliced strawberry into his mouth.
33wv89k.jpg
Kayla scampers off Max. She runs over to a empty table, scrambling to get up on the seat before shifting back to her normal self, she looked around, wondering where Elizabeth had gotten off to. Kaya frowns, hungry, but not sure if she wanted to go get food, and she wasn't planning on asking for someone to get it for her.
Kayla scampers off Max. She runs over to a empty table, scrambling to get up on the seat before shifting back to her normal self, she looked around, wondering where Elizabeth had gotten off to. Kaya frowns, hungry, but not sure if she wanted to go get food, and she wasn't planning on asking for someone to get it for her.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Hello! This is a reminder of the Forum Code of Conduct. Please do not "creatively" spell words or replace letters with symbols in order to post uncensored or partially censored profanity. Profanity is discouraged on Flight Rising, but if you must use it then spell the words completely and correctly so that they are fully censored by the word filter. Thank you!
Hello! This is a reminder of the Forum Code of Conduct. Please do not "creatively" spell words or replace letters with symbols in order to post uncensored or partially censored profanity. Profanity is discouraged on Flight Rising, but if you must use it then spell the words completely and correctly so that they are fully censored by the word filter. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
(oops, that was mostly meee XD i am the worsttttt DDDDD:::::)

Zilla looked up as Sati joined them, giving the girl a small smile and a nod. "Yeah. I think we could really use your help." she stated. "We are planning to figure out what is going on at this school. Something.. they don't really want us to know.. or something they are just trying to hide from us to protect us. I know I might not seem like the strongest person in the world.. but I don't like when people hide things from me. Its better to know the truth and live a lie."

She flicked her eyes over towards a guy she didn't know as he stared awkwardly at Ethel and then asked something about spying. "If you can help, i say the more the merrier. We are going to need people like Ethel and Nicholas.. people who can turn into animals. Something small and undetectable maybe? Ethel.. if you could do some kind of bug.. like a spider or something, you could creep into the tiniest spaces and watch from a corner where they can't reach."

She twisted her mouth thoughtfully as she continued to plan, trying to put things together. "Honestly... i have.. one way that I could probably get information from them.. something i'd rather not do..." She shook her head. "I can get us in anywhere. I will be able to drop some people off in places to scout around.. locks, vaults, doors, they all mean nothing to me."

___

Sal raised an eyebrow as Zilla seemed to take control of the group. That was the last thing he'd expected from her for sure. To have a plan ready, and a.. kind of good one at that. It was almost as if she'd done this before.. she even was kind of speaking with authority. Considering how shy she seemed for the most part.. it almost seemed out of character. But then again, he really didn't know her that well.

He only shrugged as the others seemed to gather round, happy to cause a little trouble and make some mischief for the school. The more chaos the better after all.

____

Lacy shrugged casually. "Fire and ice or whatever." she stated. "A little bit too much zeal is exactly what the kid needs in my opinion. he's going to have to deal with things which are far more dangerous after all."

She closed her eyes, still keeping watch on the kids, catching snippets of their conversation. "We do have to be careful though. The kiddies are getting restless. They don't trust us.. not like they should. We have to watch out, keep twice as vigilant in the future."

She snorted into her food as Virek asked about throwing the students into the forest. It was tempting.. oh so tempting.

So she gave in to her temptation and nodded. "You know what? Screw it. Yeah. Keeping them busy will keep them from causing trouble.. at least for a little bit."
(oops, that was mostly meee XD i am the worsttttt DDDDD:::::)

Zilla looked up as Sati joined them, giving the girl a small smile and a nod. "Yeah. I think we could really use your help." she stated. "We are planning to figure out what is going on at this school. Something.. they don't really want us to know.. or something they are just trying to hide from us to protect us. I know I might not seem like the strongest person in the world.. but I don't like when people hide things from me. Its better to know the truth and live a lie."

She flicked her eyes over towards a guy she didn't know as he stared awkwardly at Ethel and then asked something about spying. "If you can help, i say the more the merrier. We are going to need people like Ethel and Nicholas.. people who can turn into animals. Something small and undetectable maybe? Ethel.. if you could do some kind of bug.. like a spider or something, you could creep into the tiniest spaces and watch from a corner where they can't reach."

She twisted her mouth thoughtfully as she continued to plan, trying to put things together. "Honestly... i have.. one way that I could probably get information from them.. something i'd rather not do..." She shook her head. "I can get us in anywhere. I will be able to drop some people off in places to scout around.. locks, vaults, doors, they all mean nothing to me."

___

Sal raised an eyebrow as Zilla seemed to take control of the group. That was the last thing he'd expected from her for sure. To have a plan ready, and a.. kind of good one at that. It was almost as if she'd done this before.. she even was kind of speaking with authority. Considering how shy she seemed for the most part.. it almost seemed out of character. But then again, he really didn't know her that well.

He only shrugged as the others seemed to gather round, happy to cause a little trouble and make some mischief for the school. The more chaos the better after all.

____

Lacy shrugged casually. "Fire and ice or whatever." she stated. "A little bit too much zeal is exactly what the kid needs in my opinion. he's going to have to deal with things which are far more dangerous after all."

She closed her eyes, still keeping watch on the kids, catching snippets of their conversation. "We do have to be careful though. The kiddies are getting restless. They don't trust us.. not like they should. We have to watch out, keep twice as vigilant in the future."

She snorted into her food as Virek asked about throwing the students into the forest. It was tempting.. oh so tempting.

So she gave in to her temptation and nodded. "You know what? Screw it. Yeah. Keeping them busy will keep them from causing trouble.. at least for a little bit."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
((Lol nah I did that a lot too. We're both the worst))

Virek couldn't help but wince a little. Yu was a cool kid--heh that's a pun--but still. He didn't know if he could handle having to keep an eye on a kid all day long. He just didn't have the focusing power for that. Also, he was pretty allergic to responsibility, and this sounded a lot like responsibility.

His troubled thoughts melted away a bit as Lacy said they could put the kids into the forest a little bit. His concerned frown morphed into an evil smirk. "Ah, nice. We can set their bases just at the edge of he forest, and they'll venture in all unawares-like. In no time, they'll attract some nasty monsters." He rubbed his hands together gleefully... until he remembered that Yu would be tagging along. Drat. "Uh... make sure to hang back a little but Yu. It'll be fun to watch the students fight, but um relatively unsafe so... yeah just something to keep in mind."
---
Nicholas's eyes glittered with excitement as Zilla outlined her master plan. This was going to be the greatest heist he'd ever been a part of. Granted, they weren't stealing anything but information, but it still counted. Remembering the good old days with his brother's crew sent a warm feeling into his chest. This might be more... intense than a lot of his heists but hopefully that would just make this all the more interesting.

"I'm so in," he said. "When to start... Hmm... I think the teachers stop paying super close attention to us once our daily training is over, so we could do something then."
((Lol nah I did that a lot too. We're both the worst))

Virek couldn't help but wince a little. Yu was a cool kid--heh that's a pun--but still. He didn't know if he could handle having to keep an eye on a kid all day long. He just didn't have the focusing power for that. Also, he was pretty allergic to responsibility, and this sounded a lot like responsibility.

His troubled thoughts melted away a bit as Lacy said they could put the kids into the forest a little bit. His concerned frown morphed into an evil smirk. "Ah, nice. We can set their bases just at the edge of he forest, and they'll venture in all unawares-like. In no time, they'll attract some nasty monsters." He rubbed his hands together gleefully... until he remembered that Yu would be tagging along. Drat. "Uh... make sure to hang back a little but Yu. It'll be fun to watch the students fight, but um relatively unsafe so... yeah just something to keep in mind."
---
Nicholas's eyes glittered with excitement as Zilla outlined her master plan. This was going to be the greatest heist he'd ever been a part of. Granted, they weren't stealing anything but information, but it still counted. Remembering the good old days with his brother's crew sent a warm feeling into his chest. This might be more... intense than a lot of his heists but hopefully that would just make this all the more interesting.

"I'm so in," he said. "When to start... Hmm... I think the teachers stop paying super close attention to us once our daily training is over, so we could do something then."
croppedsig.png
((Oo. Does this mean that we're finally gonna start the seek and destroy? I've been waiting for months! ^^
((Oo. Does this mean that we're finally gonna start the seek and destroy? I've been waiting for months! ^^
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 236 237