Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 236 237
Nicholas watched with wide eyes as Sati began writhing wildly, forcing Lacy to seal her off and send Zilla for Quinine. Whatever was going on, it didn't look good.

To be honest, more than a little relief flooded through him as he spotted Zilla heading his way through the crowd, wariness playing about the edges of her gaze. "Do... you know what's going on?" he whispered once she came close. Actually, she was really close. Jeez, she smelled good--

Ack no, no. Stop making things weird.

A blush started to color his cheeks, but then he took another glance at Zilla and noticed that she looked... really freaked out. "Hey," he began, setting a comforting hand on her shoulder. Or, well, he hoped it was comforting. "You okay?"
---
Virek had to clench his fists so hard it hurt to keep from using them on Jong. No matter how much he wanted to wipe that snobbish expression off his face with some good clean violence, he knew it would only encourage the man to be that much more annoying. Damn. He was going to have to keep an eye on the professor. Ugh, it was like having another particularly irritating student, except way worse.

He ran an exasperated hand through his hair as Jong took his leave and the snake-girl started to freak out. Damn it all if she's mentally scarred by this... he let the thought trail off into a string of curses. That was a problem for later. For now at least, it looked like Lacy had things covered, getting the students away and sealing herself off with the panicking snake-mage. Heh, looks like her experience running that gang paid off.

With snake-girl taken care of...ish... the next step was to complain--er, to talk to Nox about Jong and his unfortunate habit of kidnapping students. So he strode over to where she was seated, comforting her son, and plopped himself down next to her. His posture was lazy and unconcerned, but the look in his eyes was anything but.

"Nox, I think we've got a problem," he began unceremoniously, trying not to let her frail appearance bother him. If only we'd gotten to her sooner... No, they had saved her, and that's what counted. She'd be back to her old self in no time. Probably. He shook those thoughts from his head and refocused on the task at hand. "Jong, uh, well he kidnapped and held a student in a tiny glass vial for over twelve hours. And it seems he's got a bit of a problem with the way we run things here--wants to experiment on our students." He frowned, glancing around to make sure the students were mostly out of average earshot. "Lacy, well, divested him of this notion... for now. But there's no telling if he plans on doing things behind our backs." He shrugged, trying and failing to seem uncaring. "Thought you ought to know."

Involuntarily, his eyes slid over to Yu, who appeared to be having a hard time. Yeah, killing your dad will do that to you. Virek shifted awkwardly in his seat, unused to dealing with kids that young and their emotions. "So, uh, also... how're you guys doing?"
Nicholas watched with wide eyes as Sati began writhing wildly, forcing Lacy to seal her off and send Zilla for Quinine. Whatever was going on, it didn't look good.

To be honest, more than a little relief flooded through him as he spotted Zilla heading his way through the crowd, wariness playing about the edges of her gaze. "Do... you know what's going on?" he whispered once she came close. Actually, she was really close. Jeez, she smelled good--

Ack no, no. Stop making things weird.

A blush started to color his cheeks, but then he took another glance at Zilla and noticed that she looked... really freaked out. "Hey," he began, setting a comforting hand on her shoulder. Or, well, he hoped it was comforting. "You okay?"
---
Virek had to clench his fists so hard it hurt to keep from using them on Jong. No matter how much he wanted to wipe that snobbish expression off his face with some good clean violence, he knew it would only encourage the man to be that much more annoying. Damn. He was going to have to keep an eye on the professor. Ugh, it was like having another particularly irritating student, except way worse.

He ran an exasperated hand through his hair as Jong took his leave and the snake-girl started to freak out. Damn it all if she's mentally scarred by this... he let the thought trail off into a string of curses. That was a problem for later. For now at least, it looked like Lacy had things covered, getting the students away and sealing herself off with the panicking snake-mage. Heh, looks like her experience running that gang paid off.

With snake-girl taken care of...ish... the next step was to complain--er, to talk to Nox about Jong and his unfortunate habit of kidnapping students. So he strode over to where she was seated, comforting her son, and plopped himself down next to her. His posture was lazy and unconcerned, but the look in his eyes was anything but.

"Nox, I think we've got a problem," he began unceremoniously, trying not to let her frail appearance bother him. If only we'd gotten to her sooner... No, they had saved her, and that's what counted. She'd be back to her old self in no time. Probably. He shook those thoughts from his head and refocused on the task at hand. "Jong, uh, well he kidnapped and held a student in a tiny glass vial for over twelve hours. And it seems he's got a bit of a problem with the way we run things here--wants to experiment on our students." He frowned, glancing around to make sure the students were mostly out of average earshot. "Lacy, well, divested him of this notion... for now. But there's no telling if he plans on doing things behind our backs." He shrugged, trying and failing to seem uncaring. "Thought you ought to know."

Involuntarily, his eyes slid over to Yu, who appeared to be having a hard time. Yeah, killing your dad will do that to you. Virek shifted awkwardly in his seat, unused to dealing with kids that young and their emotions. "So, uh, also... how're you guys doing?"
croppedsig.png
Ethel let out a small squeak as she was suddenly picked up, and glared at Sal for stopping her fun. She was having fun attacking his detached hand. Plus his blood oddly tasted like candy to her, hot and spicy like a fireball.

Dangling in front of him, she instinctively curled up on herself like a kitten would. Holding onto her tail as she still glared at him, she watched him suspiciously as he leaned in. Stiffen and staring wide eyes as he nipped at her ear, she yipped at him loudly. Did he realize he was acting like hes reprimanding his mate.......

Maybe she should consider him as such, she silently thought as he pulled back. From what he said earlier, he is basically half immortal so he won't die on her easily. It was an interesting thought, and one she saved for later as he actually told her to use her words. Growling at him since that meant shifting back to being human, she chewed on her cheek before morphing back.

Dropping to her feet -her hair now bunched up in Sal's hand- she suddenly heard a rather commanding tone. Turning she noticed that the snake girl drama was still going on. It was amusing to see everyone skedaddle when Lacy told them to. Even her twin was slowly moving out the way, her eyes worryingly looking from Lacy to Sati.

Since there was no immediate threat, she turned her attention back to Sal. Already her mouth was watering at the thought of candy clouds and all the candy she could eat. Staring up at his eyes, she took a moment to simply admire them. They really are a pretty color, she didn't get why he seemed shocked the other night when she said gold was her favorite color.

Shrugging her shoulders, she leveled him with a smooth look. "Candy cloud. I want a cloud that rains chocolate................ please." She almost forgot the please; Alicia is always reminding her of it in a nagging way.

Seeing some movement from the corner of her eye, she smelt Zilla before she saw her. It seems the girl was oozing stress and worry over what was happening. Tilting her head to the side, she didn't get why Zilla was so effected by it all. Its not like Sati was killed.

Still, not wanting Zilla in such a funk, Ethel grabbed Sal's hand and went over to to her two friends. She noticed Nicholas trying to comfort her once she was close to them. She wanted to go and comfort Zilla too, but then she remembered what she had done to her and didn't feel like she had the right to freely touch Zilla anymore. Unconsciously her grip on Sal's hand tighten, and she frowned slightly. Not really knowing how to go about her feelings on the situation at the moment.

((I sort of want Alicia to die..... lol is that bad?))

Alicia backed away from the whole mess, not really knowing what to do for Sati. The girl was acting like Ethel when she went into berserk mode. Chewing her bottom lip, she pushed her glasses back up and moved over to Ethel.

Not really feeling like she was apart of their group (besides for Ethel) she stood more to the side. Keeping a close watch of Sati and Lacy, ready to help if anything went a miss.
Ethel let out a small squeak as she was suddenly picked up, and glared at Sal for stopping her fun. She was having fun attacking his detached hand. Plus his blood oddly tasted like candy to her, hot and spicy like a fireball.

Dangling in front of him, she instinctively curled up on herself like a kitten would. Holding onto her tail as she still glared at him, she watched him suspiciously as he leaned in. Stiffen and staring wide eyes as he nipped at her ear, she yipped at him loudly. Did he realize he was acting like hes reprimanding his mate.......

Maybe she should consider him as such, she silently thought as he pulled back. From what he said earlier, he is basically half immortal so he won't die on her easily. It was an interesting thought, and one she saved for later as he actually told her to use her words. Growling at him since that meant shifting back to being human, she chewed on her cheek before morphing back.

Dropping to her feet -her hair now bunched up in Sal's hand- she suddenly heard a rather commanding tone. Turning she noticed that the snake girl drama was still going on. It was amusing to see everyone skedaddle when Lacy told them to. Even her twin was slowly moving out the way, her eyes worryingly looking from Lacy to Sati.

Since there was no immediate threat, she turned her attention back to Sal. Already her mouth was watering at the thought of candy clouds and all the candy she could eat. Staring up at his eyes, she took a moment to simply admire them. They really are a pretty color, she didn't get why he seemed shocked the other night when she said gold was her favorite color.

Shrugging her shoulders, she leveled him with a smooth look. "Candy cloud. I want a cloud that rains chocolate................ please." She almost forgot the please; Alicia is always reminding her of it in a nagging way.

Seeing some movement from the corner of her eye, she smelt Zilla before she saw her. It seems the girl was oozing stress and worry over what was happening. Tilting her head to the side, she didn't get why Zilla was so effected by it all. Its not like Sati was killed.

Still, not wanting Zilla in such a funk, Ethel grabbed Sal's hand and went over to to her two friends. She noticed Nicholas trying to comfort her once she was close to them. She wanted to go and comfort Zilla too, but then she remembered what she had done to her and didn't feel like she had the right to freely touch Zilla anymore. Unconsciously her grip on Sal's hand tighten, and she frowned slightly. Not really knowing how to go about her feelings on the situation at the moment.

((I sort of want Alicia to die..... lol is that bad?))

Alicia backed away from the whole mess, not really knowing what to do for Sati. The girl was acting like Ethel when she went into berserk mode. Chewing her bottom lip, she pushed her glasses back up and moved over to Ethel.

Not really feeling like she was apart of their group (besides for Ethel) she stood more to the side. Keeping a close watch of Sati and Lacy, ready to help if anything went a miss.
Sati initially tried backing away when Lacy approached, but when she said her name she stopped to look at the teacher, her mind trying to fit in the pieces. She was... Lacy? A teacher? From an academy. H.O.P.E. academy. She was in the cafeteria of H.O.P.E. academy. Why was she there? Oh yes, to kill the dragonblessed. At the thought of her mission her mind cleared, the pieces of the puzzle fitting together. Or at least most of them. She shook herself, shifting back into her human form as Quinine entered the ink bubble.
"I'm fine." Sati hissed at both her and Lacy. She was shivering though, her eyes narrow slits. "Just let me go."
Sati initially tried backing away when Lacy approached, but when she said her name she stopped to look at the teacher, her mind trying to fit in the pieces. She was... Lacy? A teacher? From an academy. H.O.P.E. academy. She was in the cafeteria of H.O.P.E. academy. Why was she there? Oh yes, to kill the dragonblessed. At the thought of her mission her mind cleared, the pieces of the puzzle fitting together. Or at least most of them. She shook herself, shifting back into her human form as Quinine entered the ink bubble.
"I'm fine." Sati hissed at both her and Lacy. She was shivering though, her eyes narrow slits. "Just let me go."
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
(Omg, if you want Alicia to die... you could either turn her into an endbringer.. or you could let her get killed by an endbringer. Either way... delicious. But if she lives that could be delicious too XD hehehe, lol)

Quinine in the meantime just mumbled something snarky and ignored Sati, approaching her to give her a once over. "You are most certainly not fine. Keeping any living creature cooped up inside a little bottle for god knows how long can severely damage your mental state. Now I don't give a flying monkey turd if you want to leave. You aren't doing it until I say you can."

Lacy shot the cranky elderly woman a questioning glance, but shrugged and remained where she was, the ink bubble still swallowing them. "And after that.. I think we need to have a little chat.. about everything that went down with you and Jong. I want to hear every last detail word for word. And If you lie to me.. I'll just throw you in the Null chamber until you can't even remember your name anymore."

She kept a calm, stoic expression on her face as she sat on the floor. "For one thing... your powers... and that form. I don't take much stock in Jong... but I have a feeling he wasn't lying about you trying to kill someone. Care to explain?"

She was vaguely aware of Virek leaving her side to talk with Nox. She was happy he had, that made one less thing Lacy had to talk to Nox about after this was over. She had hoped he wouldn't bring up the demon thing without her.. but knowing his curiosity that was highly unlikely.

Quinine ignored everyone and placed her hand on Sati, closing her eyes and focusing her healing magic into the girl.

____

Zilla flinched as Nicholas whispered, flickering her eyes to him nervously, focusing rather obviously on his empty hand. Scolding herself for being weird, Zilla turned back to face Nicholas, concern reflecting in her face. "I... don't know. Jong.. said something really weird.. and Lacy... I've never seen her get like that before." her eyes flicked from Nicholas to the encircled ball of ink. "I think.. she was actually trying to defend Sati? And.. all of us.. in a way.. And Virek too.. though.. he wasn't as obvious about it."

His hand settling on her shoulder, she flinched at first and then felt comforted. As if everything started and ended with his touch, and he could take away all her fears just like that. On reflex, she let her hand drift up to land on his while it was on her shoulder, a gesture of her acceptance of his gesture, and an indicator that she was.. actually enjoying this. She stared over to his face, directly into his eyes, not even aware of the blush rapidly appearing over her cheeks.. she was too busy getting lost in those big cat-like eyes.. She mentally chided herself for being weird, and forced herself to look away, the blush deepening as she awkwardly tried to play it cool. "I.. I'm good." A lie to hide her fear.. and her.. vague understanding of Sati's prison. Being locked up in a place with no escape where powers didn't work.. no sunlight, no way to know passage of time...

She stared back into the ink ball that was Lacy, and turned her face back towards Nicholas. "There's something.. really bad going on at this school."

_____

Sal grinned as Ethel curled in his hands, and then growled again before shifting into a human. Watching her shift was.. as intimate as ever.. the bones turning into flesh, the fur turning to skin. He found himself holding her hair now.. which was.. okay with him considering how well she liked him playing with it.

He found it easy to ignore the drama with the people.. on account that he didn't really know them at all.. he had talked to the Gorgon once.. but she seemed so stiff.. and not really as free or fun as a certain redhead he was starting to become more and more fond of every second. Even the little bite on his thumb made him give his usual sinister yet charming toothy grin.

"Polite and beautiful. One candy cloud, coming up.. Vermicula." He teased her, tracing a finger under her jawline as he continued to grin.

She drew him away from where he stood and towards Nicholas and Zilla, who seemed to be.. sharing some kind of moment of sexual tension. Which was both adorable and depressing at the same time. Why couldn't they just have sex and be done with it? For gods sake they were like starcrossed lovers or something. Electing to ignore the entire situation, Sal just flicked his wrist of his un-occupied hand and generated a cloud. Vibrant red and electric green plaid, it became weirdly solid and spongy as it started raining sour skittle powder on the ground. Twisting his mouth slightly, Sal changed the candy a few times in an attempt to get it right. Gobstoppers ended up pelting him in the head, replaced soon by peeps, an array of gummi worms, and then finally.. what looked like rocks started pelting him in the face. reaching out a hand, he plucked one from the sky and bit into it, his teeth grinding against softness beneath. It was chocolate. Chocolate in the form of rocks. Good enough. Flicking his hand again, the cloud ceased raining entirely.

"Okay then. I think I got it down. Voice activated. Though.. i have no idea what words will turn it on or off. I suggest reading a dictionary. I'll put it in your room later." he paused, the familair grin lighting up his mischevious gold eyes. "Till then.. there are some snacks littered on the ground if you don't mind the five second rule."
(Omg, if you want Alicia to die... you could either turn her into an endbringer.. or you could let her get killed by an endbringer. Either way... delicious. But if she lives that could be delicious too XD hehehe, lol)

Quinine in the meantime just mumbled something snarky and ignored Sati, approaching her to give her a once over. "You are most certainly not fine. Keeping any living creature cooped up inside a little bottle for god knows how long can severely damage your mental state. Now I don't give a flying monkey turd if you want to leave. You aren't doing it until I say you can."

Lacy shot the cranky elderly woman a questioning glance, but shrugged and remained where she was, the ink bubble still swallowing them. "And after that.. I think we need to have a little chat.. about everything that went down with you and Jong. I want to hear every last detail word for word. And If you lie to me.. I'll just throw you in the Null chamber until you can't even remember your name anymore."

She kept a calm, stoic expression on her face as she sat on the floor. "For one thing... your powers... and that form. I don't take much stock in Jong... but I have a feeling he wasn't lying about you trying to kill someone. Care to explain?"

She was vaguely aware of Virek leaving her side to talk with Nox. She was happy he had, that made one less thing Lacy had to talk to Nox about after this was over. She had hoped he wouldn't bring up the demon thing without her.. but knowing his curiosity that was highly unlikely.

Quinine ignored everyone and placed her hand on Sati, closing her eyes and focusing her healing magic into the girl.

____

Zilla flinched as Nicholas whispered, flickering her eyes to him nervously, focusing rather obviously on his empty hand. Scolding herself for being weird, Zilla turned back to face Nicholas, concern reflecting in her face. "I... don't know. Jong.. said something really weird.. and Lacy... I've never seen her get like that before." her eyes flicked from Nicholas to the encircled ball of ink. "I think.. she was actually trying to defend Sati? And.. all of us.. in a way.. And Virek too.. though.. he wasn't as obvious about it."

His hand settling on her shoulder, she flinched at first and then felt comforted. As if everything started and ended with his touch, and he could take away all her fears just like that. On reflex, she let her hand drift up to land on his while it was on her shoulder, a gesture of her acceptance of his gesture, and an indicator that she was.. actually enjoying this. She stared over to his face, directly into his eyes, not even aware of the blush rapidly appearing over her cheeks.. she was too busy getting lost in those big cat-like eyes.. She mentally chided herself for being weird, and forced herself to look away, the blush deepening as she awkwardly tried to play it cool. "I.. I'm good." A lie to hide her fear.. and her.. vague understanding of Sati's prison. Being locked up in a place with no escape where powers didn't work.. no sunlight, no way to know passage of time...

She stared back into the ink ball that was Lacy, and turned her face back towards Nicholas. "There's something.. really bad going on at this school."

_____

Sal grinned as Ethel curled in his hands, and then growled again before shifting into a human. Watching her shift was.. as intimate as ever.. the bones turning into flesh, the fur turning to skin. He found himself holding her hair now.. which was.. okay with him considering how well she liked him playing with it.

He found it easy to ignore the drama with the people.. on account that he didn't really know them at all.. he had talked to the Gorgon once.. but she seemed so stiff.. and not really as free or fun as a certain redhead he was starting to become more and more fond of every second. Even the little bite on his thumb made him give his usual sinister yet charming toothy grin.

"Polite and beautiful. One candy cloud, coming up.. Vermicula." He teased her, tracing a finger under her jawline as he continued to grin.

She drew him away from where he stood and towards Nicholas and Zilla, who seemed to be.. sharing some kind of moment of sexual tension. Which was both adorable and depressing at the same time. Why couldn't they just have sex and be done with it? For gods sake they were like starcrossed lovers or something. Electing to ignore the entire situation, Sal just flicked his wrist of his un-occupied hand and generated a cloud. Vibrant red and electric green plaid, it became weirdly solid and spongy as it started raining sour skittle powder on the ground. Twisting his mouth slightly, Sal changed the candy a few times in an attempt to get it right. Gobstoppers ended up pelting him in the head, replaced soon by peeps, an array of gummi worms, and then finally.. what looked like rocks started pelting him in the face. reaching out a hand, he plucked one from the sky and bit into it, his teeth grinding against softness beneath. It was chocolate. Chocolate in the form of rocks. Good enough. Flicking his hand again, the cloud ceased raining entirely.

"Okay then. I think I got it down. Voice activated. Though.. i have no idea what words will turn it on or off. I suggest reading a dictionary. I'll put it in your room later." he paused, the familair grin lighting up his mischevious gold eyes. "Till then.. there are some snacks littered on the ground if you don't mind the five second rule."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Sati hissed threateningly at Quinine. She'd already met the healer on the first day, and she didn't like the woman's commanding tone. Then Lacy started asking questions, some of which Sati wasn't too willing to give the answer to. However, when she thought about Lacy's first concerns, she realized that she couldn't remember. Did the healer say something about a bottle?
"I don't know what happened. The last thing I remember was being wounded after trying to restrain the shifter, Ethel I think, and my body shutting down so that I could heal faster. I know nothing about Jong or a bottle. And as I am incapable of lying, there should be no need to lock me in your null room."
As she said this, Kumar curled around her shoulders, hissing at Quinine's hand.
You don't remember? He projected to her.
No, I don't. What did that Jong tell the teachers about me? They can't know about my mission, that will ruin everything.

She let out a low growl from her chest at the thought of all the work she'd put into this going down the drain because of a stuffy of man.

He told them that dragon-blessed always attract Gorgons, and that when they fight, which they always do, there are usually a lot of casualties. Kumar projected,
However he didn't say the words dragon-blessed or Gorgon, so I don't think he knows very much.
Then, staring hard at the students coming into the cafeteria he projected,
Sati, I know who the dragon-blessed is.
Sati hissed threateningly at Quinine. She'd already met the healer on the first day, and she didn't like the woman's commanding tone. Then Lacy started asking questions, some of which Sati wasn't too willing to give the answer to. However, when she thought about Lacy's first concerns, she realized that she couldn't remember. Did the healer say something about a bottle?
"I don't know what happened. The last thing I remember was being wounded after trying to restrain the shifter, Ethel I think, and my body shutting down so that I could heal faster. I know nothing about Jong or a bottle. And as I am incapable of lying, there should be no need to lock me in your null room."
As she said this, Kumar curled around her shoulders, hissing at Quinine's hand.
You don't remember? He projected to her.
No, I don't. What did that Jong tell the teachers about me? They can't know about my mission, that will ruin everything.

She let out a low growl from her chest at the thought of all the work she'd put into this going down the drain because of a stuffy of man.

He told them that dragon-blessed always attract Gorgons, and that when they fight, which they always do, there are usually a lot of casualties. Kumar projected,
However he didn't say the words dragon-blessed or Gorgon, so I don't think he knows very much.
Then, staring hard at the students coming into the cafeteria he projected,
Sati, I know who the dragon-blessed is.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
(Woo! Feel the blood pumping through my veins!!! *virtual hug* Miss me? :D )

Alex figured that he wasn't needed, so he took a seat not too far off from Nox, Yu, and Virek. His ears were perked to make sure that he wouldn't miss anything important. "This school sure is different, I'll give it that. But if someone does to me what Jong did to Sati, than I'll apologize for everything I do in my anger after that. Or maybe I won't." He wasn't exactly talking to anybody in particular.
(Woo! Feel the blood pumping through my veins!!! *virtual hug* Miss me? :D )

Alex figured that he wasn't needed, so he took a seat not too far off from Nox, Yu, and Virek. His ears were perked to make sure that he wouldn't miss anything important. "This school sure is different, I'll give it that. But if someone does to me what Jong did to Sati, than I'll apologize for everything I do in my anger after that. Or maybe I won't." He wasn't exactly talking to anybody in particular.
33wv89k.jpg
((YES!!!))

Kaya looks at her roommate, "Yeah, that might be nice." She says, now standing at the door.

Elizabeth backs up after Lacy says to, shaking her head, she stood in the crowd of students, waiting for someone to explain what happened.
((YES!!!))

Kaya looks at her roommate, "Yeah, that might be nice." She says, now standing at the door.

Elizabeth backs up after Lacy says to, shaking her head, she stood in the crowd of students, waiting for someone to explain what happened.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Jordan grinned at Ed, "don't sweat it man. I'm only teasing you." When Liz ignored him and ran to Esther he shrugged before making his way over to Ed and swinging an arm over his shoulder, "Since they got each other I guess it's you and me then." He followed Esther and Liz into the cafeteria and looked around and said, to whichever of the siblings was listening, "so, where's the bacon?"

((I hate myself for the delay.... *bangs head against wall*))
Jordan grinned at Ed, "don't sweat it man. I'm only teasing you." When Liz ignored him and ran to Esther he shrugged before making his way over to Ed and swinging an arm over his shoulder, "Since they got each other I guess it's you and me then." He followed Esther and Liz into the cafeteria and looked around and said, to whichever of the siblings was listening, "so, where's the bacon?"

((I hate myself for the delay.... *bangs head against wall*))
(*waves to Crystal* HIIIII)

Max's body started to glow a bit as he shifted into his bear form. Even as an animal, anyone could see that the boy still had that innocent look about him. His tail wriggling happily, he walked over to Kaya so she could climb onto his back. He felt claws on his head as the small, furry body of Elli jumped onto his head and sat there with a strange balance. She'd done it plenty of times before but he still felt weird every time she did it. You know what, it's pretty cool how you can understand animals, Kaya! Or is it just Elli? Well, either way I had a thought last night. Who was it that knows a lot about healing stuff? Maybe she can help us with Elli's little...problem.

Curling her tail over her paws, Elli looked up at Kaya. Come on over, the fur is soft in this meadow. You'll end up loving Max's bear rides. They're especially fun in the winter time when he slides down big hills." She erupted into a loud purr.
(*waves to Crystal* HIIIII)

Max's body started to glow a bit as he shifted into his bear form. Even as an animal, anyone could see that the boy still had that innocent look about him. His tail wriggling happily, he walked over to Kaya so she could climb onto his back. He felt claws on his head as the small, furry body of Elli jumped onto his head and sat there with a strange balance. She'd done it plenty of times before but he still felt weird every time she did it. You know what, it's pretty cool how you can understand animals, Kaya! Or is it just Elli? Well, either way I had a thought last night. Who was it that knows a lot about healing stuff? Maybe she can help us with Elli's little...problem.

Curling her tail over her paws, Elli looked up at Kaya. Come on over, the fur is soft in this meadow. You'll end up loving Max's bear rides. They're especially fun in the winter time when he slides down big hills." She erupted into a loud purr.
33wv89k.jpg
((*Crystal looks up from her burning hand unamused* Can I help you?))

((Again I apologize for my insensitive child. *Crys glares at me* What? It's true.))
((*Crystal looks up from her burning hand unamused* Can I help you?))

((Again I apologize for my insensitive child. *Crys glares at me* What? It's true.))
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 236 237