Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for an Rp Partner
1 2
Hey~ It's Ghost

I prerfer 1x1 rp's and any kind is fine with me.

My preferred roles are:
Fantasy
Magic
Dragons/demons
Medival mixed with futuristic qualities
Futuristic
Cityscape

I'm good with any kind of plot or setting x3

I'm good with romance as well, if you wish, but please abide by the FR rules when it comes to posting with that content.

Rules:
1)Please be active
if you can't alert me and then I'll be patient and wait as long as you need.
2)Please. Please. Please. Do not just do one setence posts, it makes the rp very tedious and boring as nothing is added to the plot.
If you need help just think of setting, the characters apprence in a certian light in a sitiuation or what subtle nervous habits they have. Iclude textures, and temps. It makes it much more detailed and entertaining, more visualizing for me.
3) Have fun with your character and don't be afraid to add your own details to the plot
4) Try not to god mod with deaths and injuries or magic too often. (I am guilty of this sometimes)
Hey~ It's Ghost

I prerfer 1x1 rp's and any kind is fine with me.

My preferred roles are:
Fantasy
Magic
Dragons/demons
Medival mixed with futuristic qualities
Futuristic
Cityscape

I'm good with any kind of plot or setting x3

I'm good with romance as well, if you wish, but please abide by the FR rules when it comes to posting with that content.

Rules:
1)Please be active
if you can't alert me and then I'll be patient and wait as long as you need.
2)Please. Please. Please. Do not just do one setence posts, it makes the rp very tedious and boring as nothing is added to the plot.
If you need help just think of setting, the characters apprence in a certian light in a sitiuation or what subtle nervous habits they have. Iclude textures, and temps. It makes it much more detailed and entertaining, more visualizing for me.
3) Have fun with your character and don't be afraid to add your own details to the plot
4) Try not to god mod with deaths and injuries or magic too often. (I am guilty of this sometimes)
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
(I'm in another RP right now. But if you can't find someone PM or ping me and I'll join :) I just don't want to make you wait longer than necessary or mess up the plot with my other RP)
(I'm in another RP right now. But if you can't find someone PM or ping me and I'll join :) I just don't want to make you wait longer than necessary or mess up the plot with my other RP)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
BUMP
BUMP
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Bump!
Bump!
blxU3AT.png
@Ghostray

Granted Im still learning the rp style.. Id gladly rp with you if you'd allow me :)

I mainly use my dragons in my lair if that is ok.
@Ghostray

Granted Im still learning the rp style.. Id gladly rp with you if you'd allow me :)

I mainly use my dragons in my lair if that is ok.
@Eaglerider
That's perfectly okay :3
Any preference or rp you would want to do?
@Eaglerider
That's perfectly okay :3
Any preference or rp you would want to do?
blxU3AT.png
I'd love to do an FR rp if you'd like to, @Ghostray !
I'd love to do an FR rp if you'd like to, @Ghostray !
Zs4DK7W.gifJust an artist who loves bumbles and faes. ndWpHgK.gif
@Plectranthus

That would be great! What kind of plot would you like?
@Plectranthus

That would be great! What kind of plot would you like?
blxU3AT.png
@Ghostray I was thinking like an adventure type of thing. Maybe a dreg from one of our clans gets lost(or kidnapped!) and we need the help of the other clan's dregs to find the missing dragon. I'm up for whatever you'd like, though!
@Ghostray I was thinking like an adventure type of thing. Maybe a dreg from one of our clans gets lost(or kidnapped!) and we need the help of the other clan's dregs to find the missing dragon. I'm up for whatever you'd like, though!
Zs4DK7W.gifJust an artist who loves bumbles and faes. ndWpHgK.gif
@Ghostray

Maybe a ghost dragon rp?

Or perhaps adventure into misadventures?

Sorry for delay in response.

Though if you have ideas please dont let me hold them back :)
@Ghostray

Maybe a ghost dragon rp?

Or perhaps adventure into misadventures?

Sorry for delay in response.

Though if you have ideas please dont let me hold them back :)
1 2