Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will we survive?||Stray dog RP||OPEN
1 2 3
@neonpuma04 Accepted!
@neonpuma04 Accepted!
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@TimeOblivion Ooh, this looks really interesting! I'd love to join, if you'll have me! [img]http://animalsbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/East-Siberian-Laika-3.jpg[/img] [b]Name -[/b] Alaska [b]Gender -[/b] Female [b]Rank -[/b] Scout [s]Mentor[/s] [b]Apprentice -[/b] Open [b]Group -[/b] South [b]Age -[/b] Young Adult [b]Personality -[/b] Very excitable and fun loving. Laska tries her best to stay down to earth and focus on the here and now, but she's a total kid at heart, and is often very playful and optimistic. She's a little anxious and unsure of herself, but fairly decent at covering it up. Laska is.. a little strange, often not making sense in what she says or does. But, she'll most likely carry out orders without [i]much[/i] question. [b]Sexuality -[/b] Asexual Lesbian [b]Crush -[/b] Open [s]Mate[/s] [s]Pups[/s] [b]Breed -[/b] East Siberian Laika [b]Other -[/b] Likes playing with rocks, for some odd reason. - [url=http://www.sassypup.net/images/P/Dog%20Collar%20C049F%20Cool%20Peace%20Designer%20Pet%20Collars.jpg]Her collar has a peace sign pattern all over it,[/url] and still has her tags on it. An old address, phone number and human's name is printed on one side, while her name is printed on the other. The tags are silver. - She has a [url=https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Qo5-CFbpL._SL1500_.jpg]stuffed animal deer[/url] that she sleeps with at night. No one is really sure where she got it... - Voice actor would be Kate Micucci, with her voice for [i]Sadie[/i] from [i]Steven Universe.[/i]
@TimeOblivion
Ooh, this looks really interesting! I'd love to join, if you'll have me!

East-Siberian-Laika-3.jpg
Name - Alaska
Gender - Female
Rank - Scout
Mentor
Apprentice - Open
Group - South
Age - Young Adult
Personality - Very excitable and fun loving. Laska tries her best to stay down to earth and focus on the here and now, but she's a total kid at heart, and is often very playful and optimistic. She's a little anxious and unsure of herself, but fairly decent at covering it up. Laska is.. a little strange, often not making sense in what she says or does. But, she'll most likely carry out orders without much question.
Sexuality - Asexual Lesbian
Crush - Open
Mate
Pups
Breed - East Siberian Laika
Other - Likes playing with rocks, for some odd reason. - Her collar has a peace sign pattern all over it, and still has her tags on it. An old address, phone number and human's name is printed on one side, while her name is printed on the other. The tags are silver. - She has a stuffed animal deer that she sleeps with at night. No one is really sure where she got it... - Voice actor would be Kate Micucci, with her voice for Sadie from Steven Universe.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@Aretimes Accepted! (So glad to see you back. C;)
@Aretimes Accepted! (So glad to see you back. C;)
@TimeOblivion
Ahh, awesome! (Haha, great to see you, too! XD)
@TimeOblivion
Ahh, awesome! (Haha, great to see you, too! XD)
@TimeOblivion

Name - Frank
Gender - Male
Rank - Leader
Apprentice - Open
Group - North
Age - 7 years
Appearance - Grey with white spots from midsection to tail, scars on muzzle, shoulders, and ears
Personality - Friendly,fun loving, serious, and blunt
Kin - (Optional)
Sexuality - Bisexual
Crush - None
Mate - Open
Pups - Open
Breed - (Optional) Great Dane
Others - Can swim,loves collecting bones, and playing with pups; leans towards males more
@TimeOblivion

Name - Frank
Gender - Male
Rank - Leader
Apprentice - Open
Group - North
Age - 7 years
Appearance - Grey with white spots from midsection to tail, scars on muzzle, shoulders, and ears
Personality - Friendly,fun loving, serious, and blunt
Kin - (Optional)
Sexuality - Bisexual
Crush - None
Mate - Open
Pups - Open
Breed - (Optional) Great Dane
Others - Can swim,loves collecting bones, and playing with pups; leans towards males more
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@Bram246 Accepted!
@Bram246 Accepted!
Just a quick heads up, I'm gonna be gone for most of tomorrow, if not all day! I might be able to get on some time in the day, but, I doubt it. Gonna be visiting my datefriend's house for the majority of the day <3
Just curious, when do you suppose we'll be starting? I'm in no rush as you can see, but I'm just wondering lol
Just a quick heads up, I'm gonna be gone for most of tomorrow, if not all day! I might be able to get on some time in the day, but, I doubt it. Gonna be visiting my datefriend's house for the majority of the day <3
Just curious, when do you suppose we'll be starting? I'm in no rush as you can see, but I'm just wondering lol
wHOOP just got back! Had a fun day, though!
wHOOP just got back! Had a fun day, though!
1 2 3