Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE] Heart of the Hearth
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Aurora nodded, "Very well. However be warned, our adversary seems to have more than herself keeping an eye on the treasure." Setsuna went higher up to hide the glistening of her scales.
Dolderra went just below Aurora to hide the guardian's iridescent scales. "We need to do this as stealthily as possible. Those hooded dragons will move before we can spot them if we can't keep hidden."

The Sunbeam ruins would be upon them soon, it would be time to find another piece of the map.

"I see..."Sygibelle said, "The contagion's been rough on me but with Lady Lofty with me, I feel like my time with her has paid off." THe mirror let out what seemed to be a mix between a snore and a chuckle.

"The wasteland.... is not....a place...for the.... weak....I think....you've....grown....into... a...fine....student....Sygibelle..." Lofty had said in her torpid talking.

"Thank you My Lady..." she blushed a bit holding her cheeks shyly
Aurora nodded, "Very well. However be warned, our adversary seems to have more than herself keeping an eye on the treasure." Setsuna went higher up to hide the glistening of her scales.
Dolderra went just below Aurora to hide the guardian's iridescent scales. "We need to do this as stealthily as possible. Those hooded dragons will move before we can spot them if we can't keep hidden."

The Sunbeam ruins would be upon them soon, it would be time to find another piece of the map.

"I see..."Sygibelle said, "The contagion's been rough on me but with Lady Lofty with me, I feel like my time with her has paid off." THe mirror let out what seemed to be a mix between a snore and a chuckle.

"The wasteland.... is not....a place...for the.... weak....I think....you've....grown....into... a...fine....student....Sygibelle..." Lofty had said in her torpid talking.

"Thank you My Lady..." she blushed a bit holding her cheeks shyly
https://dragcave.net/user/dragooner

vAJ6B.gifInyAa.gifvQ9RM.gif
"Hey Lady Taliki she calls her lady as well..." Cynthia said which made Owento growl at her for silence.

"Owento there's nothing wrong with her comment," Taliki quickly responded with a glare, "and yes Cynthia it's not something specific to our clan, let alone our flight."
"Hey Lady Taliki she calls her lady as well..." Cynthia said which made Owento growl at her for silence.

"Owento there's nothing wrong with her comment," Taliki quickly responded with a glare, "and yes Cynthia it's not something specific to our clan, let alone our flight."
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Soon, they reached the Sunbeam Ruins, exactly on the Ice dragon's schedule.

"I'll go ahead and drop the cylinder, father." Said Elena, as she flew ahead of the group towards their planned landing site, a cylinder in one claw.
Soon, they reached the Sunbeam Ruins, exactly on the Ice dragon's schedule.

"I'll go ahead and drop the cylinder, father." Said Elena, as she flew ahead of the group towards their planned landing site, a cylinder in one claw.
"The winding path of peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes."
"That's kinda dangerous isn't it?" Dolderra asked. "You could hurt someone with that."

"We shall stay clear of the cylinder." Aurora said, "After being in plague flight for so long, it'd be uncomfortable to stay near it too long." Aurora motioned for her sisters to move into a different location.

"You must be very loved in your clan Lady Taliki, you're very kind and patient. We normally don't have the titles unless a dragon takes a younger one as an apprentice, even then it's a formality. My lady is training me to be a great shamaness right now."
"That's kinda dangerous isn't it?" Dolderra asked. "You could hurt someone with that."

"We shall stay clear of the cylinder." Aurora said, "After being in plague flight for so long, it'd be uncomfortable to stay near it too long." Aurora motioned for her sisters to move into a different location.

"You must be very loved in your clan Lady Taliki, you're very kind and patient. We normally don't have the titles unless a dragon takes a younger one as an apprentice, even then it's a formality. My lady is training me to be a great shamaness right now."

"A shaman? Ah, must be like a healer huh?" Taliki smiled "Our healer can be a bit of a stick in the sap but she does her work wonderfully."
"A shaman? Ah, must be like a healer huh?" Taliki smiled "Our healer can be a bit of a stick in the sap but she does her work wonderfully."
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Elena dropped the cyliner, and what happened all before happened again: a bright flash, followed by everything within the area to instantly freeze. As the last bit of frost particle fell to the now frozen soil, the three Ice dragons began their decent, signaling for their compainions to follow suit.
Elena dropped the cyliner, and what happened all before happened again: a bright flash, followed by everything within the area to instantly freeze. As the last bit of frost particle fell to the now frozen soil, the three Ice dragons began their decent, signaling for their compainions to follow suit.
"The winding path of peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes."
At the Sunbeam Ruins...

The 4 clan members finally arrived at the Sunbeam Ruins- the Mirrorlight Promenade, to be exact. The quartet- excluding Asriel- couldn't help but admire the ancient architecture.

"Oh my...just look at all of this decorative pieces of history. Think about it, my children. Even if we fail to complete the map piece, at least we'll proud that we came here to learn more about the marvelous world of Sornieth.", Iris couldn't help but admire the beautiful crumbling pillars surrounding them, her sapphire blue eyes sparkling.

Asriel stifled a yawn as he slowly managed to follow behind them.

"Are you bored already, brother?", Kanata snickered, shielding the light from Asriel's eyes with his wing.

As he rudely pushed it away, Asriel commented, "Pffft, who said I was bored?! I didn't even start reading anything yet. I'm just...tired. I mean, don't you have anything better to do than-"

Before Asriel could finish, Aureole nervously stated-

"Umm, e-excuse me, but...why does it feel so chilly all of a sudden?"

The quartet mysteriously looked around to find the source of the chilly problem when Iris suddenly felt an odd, icy wind. She then gasped as she noticed what appeared to a wave of ice heading in their directions.

"RUN!", she immediately commanded as she quickly started dashing away. Once the trio took notice of what was approaching them. They frighteningly followed behind their mother in an attempt to catch up with their leader.

"Aureole. See if your lightning power can stop that blizzard, yeah?", Asriel hollered, as he swiftly moved his tail from touching the frosty mess.

"I could try it!", she boldly replied, gracefully swooping into the air and firing a Shock Bolt at it. It appeared to make it stop...but for how long...?

"It looks like it worked...for now. Come along, my children. Let's hurry while we still have the chance. We don't want to end up becoming frozen dragon statues.", Iris bravely declared as the quartet dashed into the air as they began their 1st retreat.
At the Sunbeam Ruins...

The 4 clan members finally arrived at the Sunbeam Ruins- the Mirrorlight Promenade, to be exact. The quartet- excluding Asriel- couldn't help but admire the ancient architecture.

"Oh my...just look at all of this decorative pieces of history. Think about it, my children. Even if we fail to complete the map piece, at least we'll proud that we came here to learn more about the marvelous world of Sornieth.", Iris couldn't help but admire the beautiful crumbling pillars surrounding them, her sapphire blue eyes sparkling.

Asriel stifled a yawn as he slowly managed to follow behind them.

"Are you bored already, brother?", Kanata snickered, shielding the light from Asriel's eyes with his wing.

As he rudely pushed it away, Asriel commented, "Pffft, who said I was bored?! I didn't even start reading anything yet. I'm just...tired. I mean, don't you have anything better to do than-"

Before Asriel could finish, Aureole nervously stated-

"Umm, e-excuse me, but...why does it feel so chilly all of a sudden?"

The quartet mysteriously looked around to find the source of the chilly problem when Iris suddenly felt an odd, icy wind. She then gasped as she noticed what appeared to a wave of ice heading in their directions.

"RUN!", she immediately commanded as she quickly started dashing away. Once the trio took notice of what was approaching them. They frighteningly followed behind their mother in an attempt to catch up with their leader.

"Aureole. See if your lightning power can stop that blizzard, yeah?", Asriel hollered, as he swiftly moved his tail from touching the frosty mess.

"I could try it!", she boldly replied, gracefully swooping into the air and firing a Shock Bolt at it. It appeared to make it stop...but for how long...?

"It looks like it worked...for now. Come along, my children. Let's hurry while we still have the chance. We don't want to end up becoming frozen dragon statues.", Iris bravely declared as the quartet dashed into the air as they began their 1st retreat.
No dragon should ever have to live alone, hunt alone, die alone...Not one dragon should be left behind...
Perching on the columns of the Promenade, the dragonesses of Dragonark spied the four dragons rushing away from the cold touch of the icy clan's campsite. Just out of reach of it's icy grasp, they had scampered away from the scene.

"They don't look like they're from here..." Dolderra said, "You think they know where that little snake with wings went?"

"We must find out where that hooded fae went to." Aurora stated. "If you think it will help, go ahead."

"Right!" Dolderra nearly sped off before Aurora stopped her.

"Take the Nocturne with you. I have a camp to set up." She said. Dolderra groaned, "Fine....."

The two set off to find the water dragons that had wandered off. Aurora watching them as the faded into the sunlight.

"Despite Dolderra's reluctance,I think she's warming up to Setsuna being there. Besides, they'll need to get used to each other eventually..." She walked off to make a suitable campsite.

Sygibelle smiled likewise, excited to go into a topic of her expertise. "Well that's not all we do. My lady is adept in channeling magics of all kinds, it takes a certain type of skill to even attempt to channel magic not of your own element. She's extraordinary!"

Her expression became a bit more saddened as she continued "Of course she can't do it too often, it's very dangerous to do something like that, even if it's a little bit.... One of my duties is to help her channel lightning magic. She's taught me how to conduct the magic into my body and in turn I share some of magic I've conducted so she can channel it into whatever she needs to do."

She looked at her lady then back at Taliki, "I've also heard things about my Lady that I've never seen. A lot of the older dragons said she's been able to tell prophecies, but she's never done it since I've come to the clan. It's something I'd love to see..."

"Maybe...one...day...." Lofty muttered, a sly smile creeping onto her face "However....now... would not...be the.... best... time....soon.... we.... must tap... into... Sornieth's... magic... and find.... Aurora and... the others....and see.... how... they are... doing... in their quest."
Perching on the columns of the Promenade, the dragonesses of Dragonark spied the four dragons rushing away from the cold touch of the icy clan's campsite. Just out of reach of it's icy grasp, they had scampered away from the scene.

"They don't look like they're from here..." Dolderra said, "You think they know where that little snake with wings went?"

"We must find out where that hooded fae went to." Aurora stated. "If you think it will help, go ahead."

"Right!" Dolderra nearly sped off before Aurora stopped her.

"Take the Nocturne with you. I have a camp to set up." She said. Dolderra groaned, "Fine....."

The two set off to find the water dragons that had wandered off. Aurora watching them as the faded into the sunlight.

"Despite Dolderra's reluctance,I think she's warming up to Setsuna being there. Besides, they'll need to get used to each other eventually..." She walked off to make a suitable campsite.

Sygibelle smiled likewise, excited to go into a topic of her expertise. "Well that's not all we do. My lady is adept in channeling magics of all kinds, it takes a certain type of skill to even attempt to channel magic not of your own element. She's extraordinary!"

Her expression became a bit more saddened as she continued "Of course she can't do it too often, it's very dangerous to do something like that, even if it's a little bit.... One of my duties is to help her channel lightning magic. She's taught me how to conduct the magic into my body and in turn I share some of magic I've conducted so she can channel it into whatever she needs to do."

She looked at her lady then back at Taliki, "I've also heard things about my Lady that I've never seen. A lot of the older dragons said she's been able to tell prophecies, but she's never done it since I've come to the clan. It's something I'd love to see..."

"Maybe...one...day...." Lofty muttered, a sly smile creeping onto her face "However....now... would not...be the.... best... time....soon.... we.... must tap... into... Sornieth's... magic... and find.... Aurora and... the others....and see.... how... they are... doing... in their quest."

"I believe we can take care of setting up base camp." Said Niklas "We already have the materials on us. Elena, please go and get the materials set out and ready for construction. Your brother and I will start making the clearing proper. "

"Right away, father" Elena responded, walking over to where the materials were placed.

"Are these the dragons you informed us of?" Wilhem asked, notioning towards the three hooded dragons near a clearing, both completely frozen solid; they were seemingly unaware of what was happening as they were frozen in an instant.
"I believe we can take care of setting up base camp." Said Niklas "We already have the materials on us. Elena, please go and get the materials set out and ready for construction. Your brother and I will start making the clearing proper. "

"Right away, father" Elena responded, walking over to where the materials were placed.

"Are these the dragons you informed us of?" Wilhem asked, notioning towards the three hooded dragons near a clearing, both completely frozen solid; they were seemingly unaware of what was happening as they were frozen in an instant.
Leaving the Sunbeam Ruins...

The 4 dragons of the DiaAuroraDX clan were still in shock over the fact they were almost frozen by the mysterious ice attack in the Sunbeam Ruins. Disappointed that they weren't able to find their second map piece and that weren't able to set up camp, they immediately began to search for their next stop on their journey.

"I still can't get over the fact that we could've almost died at the Sunbeam Ruins thanks to those cold-hearted cheaters or whomever!", Asriel angrily huffed, looking down at the area below him as he and his team flew in unison.

"I'm not sure if "cheaters" is the right word I would use, my son. They probably used their ice powers to get an advantage. This just means that we'll have to step up our game at our next destination.", Iris calmly replied, still unsure of where she should lead her team to.

"You better be careful with your words, brother. Whoever was responsible for that frozen mess could've heard you- and who knows, soon they might be itching for a fight. Knowing Mother, she wouldn't want that. We're not here on this expedition to make enemies.", Kanata commented.

"So are you saying that we should team up with them and become allies?!"

"I didn't exactly say tha-"

"Heck, I wouldn't even want to be friends those cheaters over my dead body!"

"A-Asriel, please...", Aureole stepped in, attempting to stop Asriel before he lost it.

But it was too late...

"Why would I want to be friends with dragons that almost killed my family?! I'll never forgive them for what they've done!", Asriel hollered, tears beginning to brim in his eyes as he dashed away from the others.

As Iris and Kanata gasped surprisingly, Aureole called out, "Asriel!", and immediately began to fly after him.

Kanata attempted to catch up, but, Iris immediately stopped and shook her head sadly.

"Let's just give Asriel some space, dear Kanata. Besides, you know he can be when he's moody."

"B-but, we don't know where he and Aureole could've gone. We can't let them get lost."

"Please don't fret. I think I have a feeling where they headed off to...", Iris gently rubbed her nervous son's head as she gazed down at the Shifting Expanse out of the corner of her eyes...
Leaving the Sunbeam Ruins...

The 4 dragons of the DiaAuroraDX clan were still in shock over the fact they were almost frozen by the mysterious ice attack in the Sunbeam Ruins. Disappointed that they weren't able to find their second map piece and that weren't able to set up camp, they immediately began to search for their next stop on their journey.

"I still can't get over the fact that we could've almost died at the Sunbeam Ruins thanks to those cold-hearted cheaters or whomever!", Asriel angrily huffed, looking down at the area below him as he and his team flew in unison.

"I'm not sure if "cheaters" is the right word I would use, my son. They probably used their ice powers to get an advantage. This just means that we'll have to step up our game at our next destination.", Iris calmly replied, still unsure of where she should lead her team to.

"You better be careful with your words, brother. Whoever was responsible for that frozen mess could've heard you- and who knows, soon they might be itching for a fight. Knowing Mother, she wouldn't want that. We're not here on this expedition to make enemies.", Kanata commented.

"So are you saying that we should team up with them and become allies?!"

"I didn't exactly say tha-"

"Heck, I wouldn't even want to be friends those cheaters over my dead body!"

"A-Asriel, please...", Aureole stepped in, attempting to stop Asriel before he lost it.

But it was too late...

"Why would I want to be friends with dragons that almost killed my family?! I'll never forgive them for what they've done!", Asriel hollered, tears beginning to brim in his eyes as he dashed away from the others.

As Iris and Kanata gasped surprisingly, Aureole called out, "Asriel!", and immediately began to fly after him.

Kanata attempted to catch up, but, Iris immediately stopped and shook her head sadly.

"Let's just give Asriel some space, dear Kanata. Besides, you know he can be when he's moody."

"B-but, we don't know where he and Aureole could've gone. We can't let them get lost."

"Please don't fret. I think I have a feeling where they headed off to...", Iris gently rubbed her nervous son's head as she gazed down at the Shifting Expanse out of the corner of her eyes...
No dragon should ever have to live alone, hunt alone, die alone...Not one dragon should be left behind...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13