Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Zira Forest (OC/Anthro RP)
((Hi! This is my first time hosting a roleplay on Flight Rising, so I'm excited to announce the opening of The Zira Forest! This roleplay will center around OCs from any species, fandom, etc, including Flight Rising! You can join any time you feel like, don't be shy! All Flight Rising rules apply, as expected. Have fun while participating in The Zira Forest!)) [center][b][color=6a006a]~Open Rp~[/color][/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1HtB9hp.jpg[/img] A young hybrid sat alone in the forest, glancing up and around at the trees and birds. She dipped her feet in the water and blew air out of the side of her mouth. Many moons ago, creatures just like her existed all over this land; odd cat hybrids with special abilities. Now, there weren't any left. New species colonized. New species murdered for dominance. New species thrived. Now, this forest was full of odd beings. She was the forgotten one. [center][b][color=6a006a]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][/b][/center] She stood up from her spot by a small lake. There was no way she would mope around like this all day. In an excited rush, she stretched her wings and sped off, not waiting a single second to scout out a single soul, lost or otherwise.
((Hi! This is my first time hosting a roleplay on Flight Rising, so I'm excited to announce the opening of The Zira Forest! This roleplay will center around OCs from any species, fandom, etc, including Flight Rising! You can join any time you feel like, don't be shy! All Flight Rising rules apply, as expected. Have fun while participating in The Zira Forest!))
~Open Rp~
1HtB9hp.jpg
A young hybrid sat alone in the forest, glancing up and around at the trees and birds. She dipped her feet in the water and blew air out of the side of her mouth. Many moons ago, creatures just like her existed all over this land; odd cat hybrids with special abilities. Now, there weren't any left. New species colonized. New species murdered for dominance. New species thrived.

Now, this forest was full of odd beings. She was the forgotten one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stood up from her spot by a small lake. There was no way she would mope around like this all day. In an excited rush, she stretched her wings and sped off, not waiting a single second to scout out a single soul, lost or otherwise.
12148649154_5973af38c0_w.jpg