Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Roleplays!
1 2
Bumpers!
Bumpers!
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
@RoxasXAxelXXion
You wouldn't be interested in playing Han Solo in a Star Wars roleplay, would you?
@RoxasXAxelXXion
You wouldn't be interested in playing Han Solo in a Star Wars roleplay, would you?
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
@RoxasXAxelXXion

we have a great many fandoms in common ^.^ I would be willing to Rp with you for the following:

Eragon
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Kingdom Hearts
My Little Pony
Naruto
Pokemon
Steven Universe
Undertale

I have my own OCs for all of these fandoms, and can play as non ocs as well ^>^ Though i prefer Ocs.

I have a slightly darker and more mature way of writing, and can offer plots for the above list as well, though they will have slightly darker and more mature themes. Nothing will be sunshines or rainbows, and i do tend to throw some twists in there to make the story more interesting and difficult for those involved.

I like to write a lot, so i do tend to have slightly longer replies sometimes? Which makes me take longer sometimes doing descriptions. it all depends on how you like to Rp and what you are willing to do ^>^**

just let me know if you are interested. Feel free to check out samples of my writing style in my dragon bios.
@RoxasXAxelXXion

we have a great many fandoms in common ^.^ I would be willing to Rp with you for the following:

Eragon
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Kingdom Hearts
My Little Pony
Naruto
Pokemon
Steven Universe
Undertale

I have my own OCs for all of these fandoms, and can play as non ocs as well ^>^ Though i prefer Ocs.

I have a slightly darker and more mature way of writing, and can offer plots for the above list as well, though they will have slightly darker and more mature themes. Nothing will be sunshines or rainbows, and i do tend to throw some twists in there to make the story more interesting and difficult for those involved.

I like to write a lot, so i do tend to have slightly longer replies sometimes? Which makes me take longer sometimes doing descriptions. it all depends on how you like to Rp and what you are willing to do ^>^**

just let me know if you are interested. Feel free to check out samples of my writing style in my dragon bios.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Xumbre I can try? Depends on the RP

@draconequis I have a UT thread in need of people but I dunno if it'll be what your wanting e.e oh wait.......I need to make it, its on Xanje e.e but still XD
@Xumbre I can try? Depends on the RP

@draconequis I have a UT thread in need of people but I dunno if it'll be what your wanting e.e oh wait.......I need to make it, its on Xanje e.e but still XD
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
Hold on let me get you a link. We're having a bit of a downtime at the moment due to one player who is causing a bit of drama but the thread owner is working on resolving that.

Anyway, it's an alternative take on Han's capture where another bounty hunter (one of our roleplayers' OC) has captured him in place of Boba Fett and both the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire are struggling to get Han. Han is currently imprisoned somewhere only the bounty hunter knows about, but he's about to come into play.

[url=http://http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2088269/1]Link![/url]

Anyway, you might want to pop into that OOC and see what's up because the thread owner, BroomHare did the plot way more justice than I could. :)

@RoxasXAxelXXion
Hold on let me get you a link. We're having a bit of a downtime at the moment due to one player who is causing a bit of drama but the thread owner is working on resolving that.

Anyway, it's an alternative take on Han's capture where another bounty hunter (one of our roleplayers' OC) has captured him in place of Boba Fett and both the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire are struggling to get Han. Han is currently imprisoned somewhere only the bounty hunter knows about, but he's about to come into play.

[url=http://http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2088269/1]Link![/url]

Anyway, you might want to pop into that OOC and see what's up because the thread owner, BroomHare did the plot way more justice than I could. :)

@RoxasXAxelXXion
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
@RoxasXAxelXXion

Ah, i took a look at it. I would be interested if i could sprinkle my own Ocs into it. Mainly they would be other monsters to make the plot more interesting so its not limited to just the main few who we fought in game. (i have a few monsters of my own, i don't do humans for undertale, too OP, and i don't mess with the souls, it gets too broken..) *shrugs* But seeing as you are against addition of Ocs, i don't think it is quite the right fit for me ^>^***

lemme know if you ever make something which allows OCs.. thanks ^>^
@RoxasXAxelXXion

Ah, i took a look at it. I would be interested if i could sprinkle my own Ocs into it. Mainly they would be other monsters to make the plot more interesting so its not limited to just the main few who we fought in game. (i have a few monsters of my own, i don't do humans for undertale, too OP, and i don't mess with the souls, it gets too broken..) *shrugs* But seeing as you are against addition of Ocs, i don't think it is quite the right fit for me ^>^***

lemme know if you ever make something which allows OCs.. thanks ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2