Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP OOC
1 2 3 4 5
Same here ovo b
Same here ovo b

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Flygone
If it's alright I'm going to fill out a form later tonight! I have to go to the gym first. :V
@Flygone
If it's alright I'm going to fill out a form later tonight! I have to go to the gym first. :V
52776.png
me & my dragons: bio | wishlist | lore
shops: items & services | hatchery
@Brains

Yep, that's fine.
@Brains

Yep, that's fine.
RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
[quote][b]Name:[/b] Frankie Lou [b]Age:[/b] 14 [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Height:[/b] 5'2" [b]Bio:[/b] Frankie grew up in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. While the change in scenery may seem like a welcome change for someone from a constantly cold metropolis, the young trainer doesn't see it like that. Her mother entered her into the program to [i]help her see the world and experience something new![/i] But Alola, to her, is everything her snowy hometown isn't: hot and humid with no snow in sight. In Snowpoint City, she lives with her mom and their Pokemon. Her dad unfortunately disappeared one winter hiking, presumably lost in one of the random pop-up blizzards that ravage the routes surrounding the city. Despite this, Frankie still has a deep appreciation for Snowpoint's weather and ice-type Pokemon. Aside from her current distaste for her new school, Frankie is surprisingly warm and kind-hearted. She's willing to listen to anyone's troubles and can offer pretty decent advice. She's also very sporty and loves to exercise, whether it's at a gym, playing a sport, or just going for a walk. [b]Appearance:[/b] Frankie is pretty androgynous in appearance. She's a bit thicker than other girls her age, but her build is totally healthy. Most of her weight comes from muscle thanks to her keenness for physical activity. She looks like your typical Snowpoint native: blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. Her hair is currently in a pixie-esque style, with the sides shaved close and her ends spiked. She has been considered dyeing it, but just needs a little push. Most of her outfits consist of leggings, boots, and long-sleeved shirts coupled with parkas or thick hoodies. Now that she's had to change climates though, she's swapped her long-sleeves and parkas for tank-tops and thin and flowy cardigans. [b]Pokemon: [/b] [img]http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/headshot/461.png[/img] Her father's Weavile | Male | "Ora" [img]http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/headshot/361.png[/img] First Pokemon she caught | Female | "Brynn" [img]http://www.serebii.net/dungeon2/headshot/397.png[/img] Gift from Mother for going to Alola | Female | "Dev" [b]Guardian who signed:[/b] Her mother. [/quote] @Flygone
Quote:
Name: Frankie Lou
Gender Female
Height: 5'2"
Bio: Frankie grew up in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. While the change in scenery may seem like a welcome change for someone from a constantly cold metropolis, the young trainer doesn't see it like that. Her mother entered her into the program to help her see the world and experience something new! But Alola, to her, is everything her snowy hometown isn't: hot and humid with no snow in sight.
In Snowpoint City, she lives with her mom and their Pokemon. Her dad unfortunately disappeared one winter hiking, presumably lost in one of the random pop-up blizzards that ravage the routes surrounding the city. Despite this, Frankie still has a deep appreciation for Snowpoint's weather and ice-type Pokemon.
Aside from her current distaste for her new school, Frankie is surprisingly warm and kind-hearted. She's willing to listen to anyone's troubles and can offer pretty decent advice. She's also very sporty and loves to exercise, whether it's at a gym, playing a sport, or just going for a walk.
Appearance:
Frankie is pretty androgynous in appearance. She's a bit thicker than other girls her age, but her build is totally healthy. Most of her weight comes from muscle thanks to her keenness for physical activity. She looks like your typical Snowpoint native: blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. Her hair is currently in a pixie-esque style, with the sides shaved close and her ends spiked. She has been considered dyeing it, but just needs a little push.
Most of her outfits consist of leggings, boots, and long-sleeved shirts coupled with parkas or thick hoodies. Now that she's had to change climates though, she's swapped her long-sleeves and parkas for tank-tops and thin and flowy cardigans.
Pokemon:
461.png Her father's Weavile | Male | "Ora"
361.png First Pokemon she caught | Female | "Brynn"
397.png Gift from Mother for going to Alola | Female | "Dev"
Guardian who signed: Her mother.
@Flygone
52776.png
@Brains

Frankie Lou is Accepted!

@Brains

Frankie Lou is Accepted!

RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
I am going to assume everyone here has either seen the new series or played the games/completed main story
I am going to assume everyone here has either seen the new series or played the games/completed main story
RD8gHTn.pngktM6XR6.png
yup
yup
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Ye
Ye
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
Yep! :}
Yep! :}
52776.png
Yea
Yea

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
1 2 3 4 5