Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private w/ Altair
1 2 3 4
@Altair
( We're kinda in a weird zone where we either get really light weather or really harsh weather during the winter so.. Maybe 3 snows a year))

The fox smiled a bit at his response. "Its maybe 5 blocks west of here.... Kinda out of the way, and in the zone that Gera tect has controls of... I don't go there often but its right around a market place, and there are sometimes good prices on meat..." He explained. "And good meat is generally expensive.." He sighed "Lucky I'm an omnivore... But fruit isn't everything" He chuckled. "Take your time.."

He felt his phone buzz once again and he again pulled it out. A scowl went across his face as he checked the message and shoved it back into his pocket. "Tsk... I told them no, before..." He hissed to himself before rolling over.
@Altair
( We're kinda in a weird zone where we either get really light weather or really harsh weather during the winter so.. Maybe 3 snows a year))

The fox smiled a bit at his response. "Its maybe 5 blocks west of here.... Kinda out of the way, and in the zone that Gera tect has controls of... I don't go there often but its right around a market place, and there are sometimes good prices on meat..." He explained. "And good meat is generally expensive.." He sighed "Lucky I'm an omnivore... But fruit isn't everything" He chuckled. "Take your time.."

He felt his phone buzz once again and he again pulled it out. A scowl went across his face as he checked the message and shoved it back into his pocket. "Tsk... I told them no, before..." He hissed to himself before rolling over.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@foxflaim
((oh jeez, that does sound weird. Maybe Global Warming has something to do with it? haha))

Darell let out a small noise of annoyance when he heard it's in Gera Tect's territory. While there were no official borders between the Praco Tes, Gera Tect, and neutral areas, the companies are rather sensitive when those who belong in one place suddenly enter the other. It was another reason why the theft caused such an uproar--no one knew if it was an inside job or it came from the other side, but clearly Praco Tes wanted to blame the other company first to make it easier on them. Anyway, Darell was actually aligned to Praco Tes, technically, so sneaking into Gera Tect territory was going to be an issue.

The deer nodded at what Vance was saying. He was honestly a herbivore so he never hankered meat, but he did try it before out of peer pressure. It was not pleasant. He turned to the fox in curiosity when the phone vibrated. "Who would that be?" he asked, wondering if he would be willing to explain who it was this time.
@foxflaim
((oh jeez, that does sound weird. Maybe Global Warming has something to do with it? haha))

Darell let out a small noise of annoyance when he heard it's in Gera Tect's territory. While there were no official borders between the Praco Tes, Gera Tect, and neutral areas, the companies are rather sensitive when those who belong in one place suddenly enter the other. It was another reason why the theft caused such an uproar--no one knew if it was an inside job or it came from the other side, but clearly Praco Tes wanted to blame the other company first to make it easier on them. Anyway, Darell was actually aligned to Praco Tes, technically, so sneaking into Gera Tect territory was going to be an issue.

The deer nodded at what Vance was saying. He was honestly a herbivore so he never hankered meat, but he did try it before out of peer pressure. It was not pleasant. He turned to the fox in curiosity when the phone vibrated. "Who would that be?" he asked, wondering if he would be willing to explain who it was this time.
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Vance glanced over and shrugged. "No one inportant... I delived things for different businesses... And a few of them try to get me to deliver some rather... Unsettling things... The pay is good but I've got to set my boundaries somewhere... " he said keeping things vauge.

He sat up and winced a little. He leaned over to look at his wound and sighed. "Its not the best job but it pays well if I can get an offer..." he frowned. He glanced over at the laptop in his room, thinking about the explanitory email he will have to send later for turning down the offer. But that was a problem for when he was alone.
@Altair

Vance glanced over and shrugged. "No one inportant... I delived things for different businesses... And a few of them try to get me to deliver some rather... Unsettling things... The pay is good but I've got to set my boundaries somewhere... " he said keeping things vauge.

He sat up and winced a little. He leaned over to look at his wound and sighed. "Its not the best job but it pays well if I can get an offer..." he frowned. He glanced over at the laptop in his room, thinking about the explanitory email he will have to send later for turning down the offer. But that was a problem for when he was alone.
@foxflaim

Darell's ears perked up at the sound of this intriguing information. "You're a delivery boy? And I assume that you've had some clients from the underground, yes?" so he did know of its existence, even in its most shallow portions. He honestly thought that Vance had nothing to do with them, but it seemed that he was mistaken. Well, he didn't hold that against him, since it didn't seem like he knew anything beyond what he did.

"Typically such jobs also come with some form of gossip. I'm surprised you didn't really pick anything up -- besides the whole predator place and the other foxes, I suppose." he muttered. "Did you deal with anything like USBs and the like recently?"
@foxflaim

Darell's ears perked up at the sound of this intriguing information. "You're a delivery boy? And I assume that you've had some clients from the underground, yes?" so he did know of its existence, even in its most shallow portions. He honestly thought that Vance had nothing to do with them, but it seemed that he was mistaken. Well, he didn't hold that against him, since it didn't seem like he knew anything beyond what he did.

"Typically such jobs also come with some form of gossip. I'm surprised you didn't really pick anything up -- besides the whole predator place and the other foxes, I suppose." he muttered. "Did you deal with anything like USBs and the like recently?"
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Vance bit his lip just a bit as he relised he might have said just too much and aimed suspicion back to him. "I... I haven't seen any USB..." He said, partly lying. In truth he had been tasked with delivering a rather small package for quite a large sum of dollars but he didn't wan't to mention it, fearing the deer might begin pressing him for more answers. Part of him was still quite weary of this armed man who had shot him.

"Look.. I generally get in and out as soon as I can... I don't like some of the places I go, and a lot of these people are on a 'Don't ask Don't tell' basis.." He frowned. "Your best bet is to talk with someone IN the loop of it all... Not their delivery boy.."
@Altair

Vance bit his lip just a bit as he relised he might have said just too much and aimed suspicion back to him. "I... I haven't seen any USB..." He said, partly lying. In truth he had been tasked with delivering a rather small package for quite a large sum of dollars but he didn't wan't to mention it, fearing the deer might begin pressing him for more answers. Part of him was still quite weary of this armed man who had shot him.

"Look.. I generally get in and out as soon as I can... I don't like some of the places I go, and a lot of these people are on a 'Don't ask Don't tell' basis.." He frowned. "Your best bet is to talk with someone IN the loop of it all... Not their delivery boy.."
@Altair

(everything doing okay?)
@Altair

(everything doing okay?)
@foxflaim
(yeah, sorry, freaking out over the assignments haha. I'm not really sure where this RP is going to be honest, are you still interested in continuing it?)
@foxflaim
(yeah, sorry, freaking out over the assignments haha. I'm not really sure where this RP is going to be honest, are you still interested in continuing it?)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
((ah I am but if you dont want to or can't then its completely fine.))
@Altair
((ah I am but if you dont want to or can't then its completely fine.))
@foxflaim
((Hmm well I think I'll cut back on some RPs because of college, sorry. It was nice RPing with you though ^ v ^))
@foxflaim
((Hmm well I think I'll cut back on some RPs because of college, sorry. It was nice RPing with you though ^ v ^))
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

((Alright. If at any point you want to continue or try another, then let me know))
@Altair

((Alright. If at any point you want to continue or try another, then let me know))
1 2 3 4