Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Traverlers (1x1 x/ Kaixin)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
((I am so sorry it took me this long to get back to you. If it happens again; Poke me.))

Sans took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again, they glowed with power. "Then let us begin." he said, his voice echoing slightly. He reached out, placing a single, glowing, talon lightly on the young imperial's forehead, establishing the link he would use. "Ready?" He asked, making absolutely sure he was welcome before he proceeded.
((I am so sorry it took me this long to get back to you. If it happens again; Poke me.))

Sans took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them again, they glowed with power. "Then let us begin." he said, his voice echoing slightly. He reached out, placing a single, glowing, talon lightly on the young imperial's forehead, establishing the link he would use. "Ready?" He asked, making absolutely sure he was welcome before he proceeded.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Don't worry. If it happens again I'll poke you.))

The heiress looked back at Hong and Yu.

"Go on," Yu gently said. "We will be right here when this is finished."

"If anything happens, I will be there," said Hong. "Be safe."

The younger Imperial took Hong's response as his approval. "I am ready," she replied to Sans. A part of her was still nervous about the situation, but she was ready to brave through it in order to learn more about her parents. She expected to learn more about her father more than her mother, though, as she had never even seen her.
((Don't worry. If it happens again I'll poke you.))

The heiress looked back at Hong and Yu.

"Go on," Yu gently said. "We will be right here when this is finished."

"If anything happens, I will be there," said Hong. "Be safe."

The younger Imperial took Hong's response as his approval. "I am ready," she replied to Sans. A part of her was still nervous about the situation, but she was ready to brave through it in order to learn more about her parents. She expected to learn more about her father more than her mother, though, as she had never even seen her.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
"It may feel a little...weird." he said, explaining what he was about to as detailed as he could so she wouldn't freak and attempt to break the connection. "We will be entering another plane of reality, where all things are possible and we are only limited by the capacity of your imagination. Others roam this realm, spirits of the lost. But, as long as you stay close, we will be fine. Now. Lets depart, to the Mindscape."

No sooner had he finished his words, then the world around him, as well as the Heiress, seemed to fade away, replaced by an empty grey expanse that stretched past the edges of the horizon.

To Hong and Yu, nothing had change, except for that Sans had gone silent and they were just sitting there, still as a statue, and they seemed to glow slightly.

"Anything said or done her is between you, me, and the memories." sans explained, though he spoke through the link and not his physical form. "Call it....an out of body experience."
"It may feel a little...weird." he said, explaining what he was about to as detailed as he could so she wouldn't freak and attempt to break the connection. "We will be entering another plane of reality, where all things are possible and we are only limited by the capacity of your imagination. Others roam this realm, spirits of the lost. But, as long as you stay close, we will be fine. Now. Lets depart, to the Mindscape."

No sooner had he finished his words, then the world around him, as well as the Heiress, seemed to fade away, replaced by an empty grey expanse that stretched past the edges of the horizon.

To Hong and Yu, nothing had change, except for that Sans had gone silent and they were just sitting there, still as a statue, and they seemed to glow slightly.

"Anything said or done her is between you, me, and the memories." sans explained, though he spoke through the link and not his physical form. "Call it....an out of body experience."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Hong closely watched as the two went silent. It seemed like they had started to glow as well. Yu watched along with Hong, but not as intently. She trusted the Guardian more than her companion did.

Meanwhile, the heiress was comprehending what was going on. As Sans had said, it did feel "weird", but she could not describe it properly. The best word to describe it was simply "weird".

"This is...mindscape." Kaixin said. She looked around. Her surroundings were just endless grey. "And my memories are here?" Not much was around. So far it did not look like her memories were around, much less anything else. "Where are they at?"
Hong closely watched as the two went silent. It seemed like they had started to glow as well. Yu watched along with Hong, but not as intently. She trusted the Guardian more than her companion did.

Meanwhile, the heiress was comprehending what was going on. As Sans had said, it did feel "weird", but she could not describe it properly. The best word to describe it was simply "weird".

"This is...mindscape." Kaixin said. She looked around. Her surroundings were just endless grey. "And my memories are here?" Not much was around. So far it did not look like her memories were around, much less anything else. "Where are they at?"
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
((If this is too early for a poke, let me know and I'll wait longer next time. I don't want to be nagging.))
((If this is too early for a poke, let me know and I'll wait longer next time. I don't want to be nagging.))
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
"That is beacuse this is the plane of reality linked to your memories." Sans explained. "What is the last thing you remember about your father. Keep that memory in the back of your mind, and we should be able to view it as if you were there."
"That is beacuse this is the plane of reality linked to your memories." Sans explained. "What is the last thing you remember about your father. Keep that memory in the back of your mind, and we should be able to view it as if you were there."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The situation was still a bit confusion, but what grip she had on it right now was sufficient enough. She did as she was told and thought back to the last thing she remembered about her father. It was right before he left and never came back. They both were in their lair in the trench. He was telling her something, but she could not remember what it was. She let the memory stay in the back, though, like what Sans said to do.
The situation was still a bit confusion, but what grip she had on it right now was sufficient enough. She did as she was told and thought back to the last thing she remembered about her father. It was right before he left and never came back. They both were in their lair in the trench. He was telling her something, but she could not remember what it was. She let the memory stay in the back, though, like what Sans said to do.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
((sorry it's taking me so long. Life and school have been unforgiving lately))

The gray haze around them slowly began to change. Wisps of smoke and haze forming into shapes and figures, the memory slowly taking shape around them.

((I don't know how i would describe what is happening, namely because i have never seen any sort of real life counterpart, but hopefully i'm not confusing you even more. Just describe the 'memory' as it went down.))
((sorry it's taking me so long. Life and school have been unforgiving lately))

The gray haze around them slowly began to change. Wisps of smoke and haze forming into shapes and figures, the memory slowly taking shape around them.

((I don't know how i would describe what is happening, namely because i have never seen any sort of real life counterpart, but hopefully i'm not confusing you even more. Just describe the 'memory' as it went down.))
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Don't worry about it. The same thing happens to me every couple of weeks.))

The heiress looked around her. There was a much younger and smaller version of herself conversing with much larger Imperial, her father. She listened in on the two figures. The larger Imperial spoke about how he would be back and for her to stay put. One thing he said was new, though. He said that if he didn't come back she needed to stay hidden. She watched the figure say goodbye and leave afterwards. The smaller Imperial waddled after him a few steps before returning back to the lair.

"I think that is it..." she murmured. "I do not remember Ba telling me to hide. Is that what we are looking for?"

((I've seen stuff like this on TV, so I have some sort of idea, ha ha))
((Don't worry about it. The same thing happens to me every couple of weeks.))

The heiress looked around her. There was a much younger and smaller version of herself conversing with much larger Imperial, her father. She listened in on the two figures. The larger Imperial spoke about how he would be back and for her to stay put. One thing he said was new, though. He said that if he didn't come back she needed to stay hidden. She watched the figure say goodbye and leave afterwards. The smaller Imperial waddled after him a few steps before returning back to the lair.

"I think that is it..." she murmured. "I do not remember Ba telling me to hide. Is that what we are looking for?"

((I've seen stuff like this on TV, so I have some sort of idea, ha ha))
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
"Why would he..." Sans muttered, trailing off as the memory faded around him. "Do you remember where that place was?" he asked, turning to the young imp.
"Why would he..." Sans muttered, trailing off as the memory faded around him. "Do you remember where that place was?" he asked, turning to the young imp.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12