Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For My Father,For My Throne(Private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@butterghost your lucky your my friend o3o.
@butterghost your lucky your my friend o3o.
r7LsxK2.png
Are we ready to begin? I'm super excited heeeeeecccckkk
Are we ready to begin? I'm super excited heeeeeecccckkk
You're a clever one, aren't you?
Start! Start! Start! :3
Start! Start! Start! :3
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
In a short bit, Dinner is about done for me plus we are waiting for sloth lol

on a side note, I have this page bookmarked so unless you really need me; i do not need to be pinged

and by monday i'll try to have a form of map up for this
In a short bit, Dinner is about done for me plus we are waiting for sloth lol

on a side note, I have this page bookmarked so unless you really need me; i do not need to be pinged

and by monday i'll try to have a form of map up for this
r7LsxK2.png
The sounds of a sharp screams rang in Tyr's ears as he stood frozen in his spot, just above the very crow below the balcony his father had stood just moments ago with a warm smile and kind eyes, now stood a DaCu warrior with his head within his claws; showering those to close in the blood of their Emperor. Through the confusion and panic of the people around him, Tyr stumbled his way to an alleyway; bracing against the wall with one hand as the other touched the splatters of blood upon his helm. Behind him he could hear the sound of bodies dropping to the ground, metal meeting metal of the Odgen warriors attacking the DaCu warriors. Pushing from the wall, the sudden heir fumbled into the next street where the crowd was all but suddenly gone. His wide eyes darted around before his body suddenly dropped as a roaring explosion rocks the street he had been only minutes ago, darkness swam in his vision as everything faded to black... The Emperor is dead.

(You may BEGIN)
@SocialBookWorm
@silkmcqwik
@Danilion
@Bram246
@CyanideRawr
@Tsukii
@SlothToast
@butterghost
The sounds of a sharp screams rang in Tyr's ears as he stood frozen in his spot, just above the very crow below the balcony his father had stood just moments ago with a warm smile and kind eyes, now stood a DaCu warrior with his head within his claws; showering those to close in the blood of their Emperor. Through the confusion and panic of the people around him, Tyr stumbled his way to an alleyway; bracing against the wall with one hand as the other touched the splatters of blood upon his helm. Behind him he could hear the sound of bodies dropping to the ground, metal meeting metal of the Odgen warriors attacking the DaCu warriors. Pushing from the wall, the sudden heir fumbled into the next street where the crowd was all but suddenly gone. His wide eyes darted around before his body suddenly dropped as a roaring explosion rocks the street he had been only minutes ago, darkness swam in his vision as everything faded to black... The Emperor is dead.

(You may BEGIN)
@SocialBookWorm
@silkmcqwik
@Danilion
@Bram246
@CyanideRawr
@Tsukii
@SlothToast
@butterghost
r7LsxK2.png
A breeze came through the farm. Orla would have loved the breeze but it felt like icey fire as she sat in front of the farm. She heard that the Southern kingdom was fighting the Ogden kingdom and it shocked her. Knowing some of the dragons that went off to fight she was dreading to hear about their deaths. Sighing the Tundra turned back to her farm work. Taking her blue ribbons off she layed them on a table while picking up an empty basket. Her section of farm was only two plots of five rows but she didn't mind. Check the carrot leaves Orla smiled seeing most were ready to harvest.
A breeze came through the farm. Orla would have loved the breeze but it felt like icey fire as she sat in front of the farm. She heard that the Southern kingdom was fighting the Ogden kingdom and it shocked her. Knowing some of the dragons that went off to fight she was dreading to hear about their deaths. Sighing the Tundra turned back to her farm work. Taking her blue ribbons off she layed them on a table while picking up an empty basket. Her section of farm was only two plots of five rows but she didn't mind. Check the carrot leaves Orla smiled seeing most were ready to harvest.
((I hope you don't mind if Maduca comes to retrieve Tyr, just in case anyone else was thinking of doing so, lol. Then I'll crash us both at the farm))
((I hope you don't mind if Maduca comes to retrieve Tyr, just in case anyone else was thinking of doing so, lol. Then I'll crash us both at the farm))
You're a clever one, aren't you?
@BlackMgaic [b]Name:[/b] Canis [b]Dragon Rank:[/b] Familar tamer [b]Kingdom:[/b] Ogden [b]Base Personality:[/b] Witty, sarcastic, blunt, protective, passionate [b]Looks:[/b] (Scryed) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=4&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=86&auth=08cdf8744538544a81b1a4d3e66aa1aba9f1f844&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Wearing: [item=ebony antlers] [item=black wolf cape] [item=veteran's leg scars] [item=veteran's shoulder scars] Has a [item=longneck hunter] familiar that follows her.
@BlackMgaic
Name: Canis
Dragon Rank: Familar tamer
Kingdom: Ogden
Base Personality:
Witty, sarcastic, blunt, protective, passionate
Looks:
(Scryed)
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=4&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=86&auth=08cdf8744538544a81b1a4d3e66aa1aba9f1f844&dummyext=prev.png
Wearing: Ebony Antlers Black Wolf Cape Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Shoulder Scars

Has a Longneck Hunter familiar that follows her.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
@slikmcqwik its open how you wish to take it, though the farm orla has is in the DaCu kingdom

well hello toast lol)
@slikmcqwik its open how you wish to take it, though the farm orla has is in the DaCu kingdom

well hello toast lol)
r7LsxK2.png
@BlackMgaic
(Edited the post!)
@BlackMgaic
(Edited the post!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72