Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed RP B)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Anger sparked inside Ammon's chest as she pinned him to the sour smelling concrete right beside a glorious trash bin. His jaw was locked tight and his entire body was tense but he didn't say a word only looked up at her. His dark eyes concentrating on her's.
Even as she pressed the knife closer to his throat he never made a move. He refused to even speak. Speaking always got him in bad trouble.
However the girls "livestock" comment really was a twist, and the fact that she knew a little bit of Egyptian arabic. Now look at them. She was sitting on him and it was all quite uncomfortable well, unusual position and he had to admit no one had ever straddled him before.
Tilting his head he tried to yank his arms free just to get some leverage, something, anything.
He didnt think she was going to kill him because he solved one of her problems, at least he thought he did, but really the loss of information was pressing on his every nerve.

@Flightfight312
Anger sparked inside Ammon's chest as she pinned him to the sour smelling concrete right beside a glorious trash bin. His jaw was locked tight and his entire body was tense but he didn't say a word only looked up at her. His dark eyes concentrating on her's.
Even as she pressed the knife closer to his throat he never made a move. He refused to even speak. Speaking always got him in bad trouble.
However the girls "livestock" comment really was a twist, and the fact that she knew a little bit of Egyptian arabic. Now look at them. She was sitting on him and it was all quite uncomfortable well, unusual position and he had to admit no one had ever straddled him before.
Tilting his head he tried to yank his arms free just to get some leverage, something, anything.
He didnt think she was going to kill him because he solved one of her problems, at least he thought he did, but really the loss of information was pressing on his every nerve.

@Flightfight312
I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind.
- Dr. Reid / Criminal Minds
@boneshadow22

Maelin narrowed her eyes as the boy remained silent, glaring up at her through the black wrap covering his face and neck. She clamped her thighs tighter around his arms as he began to struggle, twisting his head and writhing under her, trying to gain the upper hand.
Police sirens rang in the distance, and she was suddenly reminded of how exposed they were. Sighing, Maelin pulled out the Night Night in her pocket and turned it over in her fingers.
"My apologies in advance," she said in English. "I didn't want to do this but, you leave me with no other option." Raising her arm high, Maelin took a deep breath and brought the Night Night down shattering on the ground, the fragile metal splitting apart, and a thick grey gas pouring out of the tiny space. Holding the Arabian's arms to his sides, Maelin felt a stroke of guilt as she watched him struggle for air, trying to hold his breath, and eventually sagging in collapse. Waiting patiently as the fog dissipated, Maelin sheathed her dagger and took a deep breath of fresh air and slipped her fingers between the folds of fabric and felt for his pulse. A slower but steady drum beat against her fingertips, and Maelin gave a relieved sigh. Standing up, she looked down at the slumbering body of the boy, and felt a small dash of respect. He sure had lasted well against her- she wondered where he trained.
With a grunt, the smaller female leaned down and pulled him up, moving her torso under his arm for support. He was knocked out fully, so all his muscles were relaxed, but he still didn't weigh all that much for someone of his size.
Maelin wrapped her arm around his lithe body and grabbed his wrist to keep her attached to her side. Pulling him forward, she suddenly realized this wouldn't get her far.
She cursed in English. Then in Arabic, for good measure.
This was going to be awkward.
Setting the body on top of the dumpster lid took a lot of heaving, but she accomplished it. She winced as the boy's head thunked against the dumpster, and she hurriedly propped him up against the brick wall with his legs dangling over the edge of the bin.
Then, shuffling in front of him, she snatched up a fresh garbage bag, awkwardly wrapped his legs around her waist, and tied his feet with the bag. Then, with a grunt, grabbed his wrists and pulled him forward onto her back, his arms looping over her shoulders, his head lolling back as he slept. Maelin frowned and took a better hold on his wrists with one hand, and reached back to grab the boy's head with her free hand, tucking it over her shoulder so that his chin (or what she assumed was his chin, since he still had the wrap on) caught on her shoulder next to her neck. She didn't want him to get whiplash, or simply just look like a hungover idiot on his way back from the pub.
Starting off down the alley, the boy tied piggy-back style onto her, Maelin strode down the street once more, shifting his weight every once in a while.
God, what has this world come to, she thought with a small smile. Here she was, kidnapping a knocked-out Arabian ninja boy tied piggy-back style. Who would have thought, huh?
The walk back to her abode was a lengthy one- it would take a bit longer with the extra weight- so Maelin decided she had better get used to it for now.
@boneshadow22

Maelin narrowed her eyes as the boy remained silent, glaring up at her through the black wrap covering his face and neck. She clamped her thighs tighter around his arms as he began to struggle, twisting his head and writhing under her, trying to gain the upper hand.
Police sirens rang in the distance, and she was suddenly reminded of how exposed they were. Sighing, Maelin pulled out the Night Night in her pocket and turned it over in her fingers.
"My apologies in advance," she said in English. "I didn't want to do this but, you leave me with no other option." Raising her arm high, Maelin took a deep breath and brought the Night Night down shattering on the ground, the fragile metal splitting apart, and a thick grey gas pouring out of the tiny space. Holding the Arabian's arms to his sides, Maelin felt a stroke of guilt as she watched him struggle for air, trying to hold his breath, and eventually sagging in collapse. Waiting patiently as the fog dissipated, Maelin sheathed her dagger and took a deep breath of fresh air and slipped her fingers between the folds of fabric and felt for his pulse. A slower but steady drum beat against her fingertips, and Maelin gave a relieved sigh. Standing up, she looked down at the slumbering body of the boy, and felt a small dash of respect. He sure had lasted well against her- she wondered where he trained.
With a grunt, the smaller female leaned down and pulled him up, moving her torso under his arm for support. He was knocked out fully, so all his muscles were relaxed, but he still didn't weigh all that much for someone of his size.
Maelin wrapped her arm around his lithe body and grabbed his wrist to keep her attached to her side. Pulling him forward, she suddenly realized this wouldn't get her far.
She cursed in English. Then in Arabic, for good measure.
This was going to be awkward.
Setting the body on top of the dumpster lid took a lot of heaving, but she accomplished it. She winced as the boy's head thunked against the dumpster, and she hurriedly propped him up against the brick wall with his legs dangling over the edge of the bin.
Then, shuffling in front of him, she snatched up a fresh garbage bag, awkwardly wrapped his legs around her waist, and tied his feet with the bag. Then, with a grunt, grabbed his wrists and pulled him forward onto her back, his arms looping over her shoulders, his head lolling back as he slept. Maelin frowned and took a better hold on his wrists with one hand, and reached back to grab the boy's head with her free hand, tucking it over her shoulder so that his chin (or what she assumed was his chin, since he still had the wrap on) caught on her shoulder next to her neck. She didn't want him to get whiplash, or simply just look like a hungover idiot on his way back from the pub.
Starting off down the alley, the boy tied piggy-back style onto her, Maelin strode down the street once more, shifting his weight every once in a while.
God, what has this world come to, she thought with a small smile. Here she was, kidnapping a knocked-out Arabian ninja boy tied piggy-back style. Who would have thought, huh?
The walk back to her abode was a lengthy one- it would take a bit longer with the extra weight- so Maelin decided she had better get used to it for now.
"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." - Lewis Carrol
Ammon struggled against her, twisting his body trying to at least gain a little space, but before he knew it she was speaking in English. Glaring at her he was about to make a smart-aleck remark in his native tongue when she smashed something beside his head. Ammon thought it was a Christmas ornament, but when smoke coiled from its smashed case's remains he knew it was no normal gadget.

His vision blurred as his eyes started watering trying to filter out the unknown gas that was stinging his eyes. However through its dark gray wisps he could see her almost looking piteous. His lungs burned and all he could do was helplessly hack. Nausea and fatigue engulfed him, what he would give to close his eyes-

no, dont! stop! he shouted at himself in his head. Stay awake .

That was all he could remember til he closed his eyes and drifted off into the best sleep he had had in days.

(shorT AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF but yee XDD)

@fightflight312
Ammon struggled against her, twisting his body trying to at least gain a little space, but before he knew it she was speaking in English. Glaring at her he was about to make a smart-aleck remark in his native tongue when she smashed something beside his head. Ammon thought it was a Christmas ornament, but when smoke coiled from its smashed case's remains he knew it was no normal gadget.

His vision blurred as his eyes started watering trying to filter out the unknown gas that was stinging his eyes. However through its dark gray wisps he could see her almost looking piteous. His lungs burned and all he could do was helplessly hack. Nausea and fatigue engulfed him, what he would give to close his eyes-

no, dont! stop! he shouted at himself in his head. Stay awake .

That was all he could remember til he closed his eyes and drifted off into the best sleep he had had in days.

(shorT AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF but yee XDD)

@fightflight312
@boneshadow22

"CHARLES!" Maelin shouted as she dragged herself through the doorway of the abandoned apartment complex. "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE AND HELP ME."
A lanky figure tore down the stairs, jumping off the last few steps and landing with a stumble. His hair was in disarray, round glasses partially skewed across his freckled nose. His green eyes sparkled as he straightened his rumbled work shirt.
"Maelin! You're back!" he said cheerfully, dusting off his hands. "How'd your mission go? Did you get the Wendigo?"
"Yeah, I had it," she groaned, shifting the weight of the boy on her back. "But someone got to it first."
Charles frowned. "Who?" He was quite oblivious to the fact that his friend was actually carrying a body.
Maelin rolled her eyes and, unsheathing her dagger, sliced through the trash bags binding the boy's feet and wrists, and turning around, caught him under the arms and lowered him to the floor.
"YOU KILLED HIM?" Charles gasped, rushing forward and falling to his knees next to the boy. "MAELIN WE TALKED ABOUT THIS."
"He's not dead, you sap. Just knocked out."
Charles's head whipped around, a cheeky smile on his face. "Night Night?" He always got exited whenever anyone used his invention.
"Yes, I used one. anD WHERE WOULD I EVER BE WITHOUT YOUR MIRACULOUS INVENTIONS," she said exaggeratedly. Charles raised an eyebrow, still grinning.
"You said it, right?"
"No."
"Awwwwwwww..." Charles groaned, throwing his hands up. "Why didn't you just say it?"
"Because it's ridiculous. It takes away the mysterious vibe."
"But it's so catchy-"
"'TIME TO GO NIGHT NIGHT' IS NOT CATCHY, CHARLES."
"YES. IT. IS."
"We aren't discussing this right now there is a BODY IN OUR FOYER."
"YOU SAID HE WASN'T DEAD!"
"HE ISN'T."
"THEN WHY'D YOU CALL IT A BODY?"
Maelin put a palm to her forehead, taking a deep breath. "Charles. This boy is going to wake up in less than an hour. Now unless you want him to wake up and kill us all with some insane ninja skills, then I suggest we get him tied up and ready BEFORE he comes to. So help me out? I just carried him across the city for God's sake."
Charles frowned and stood up, heaving the unconscious form over his shoulder and heading up the stairs. "This discussion is NOT over."
"I had a feeling it wasn't," Maelin sighed, following her companion.

Charles plopped the boy down into a chair, wrapping some extra mooring rope he had from his job at the pier. With some sturdy sailor's knots, Charles had the boy secured to the chair, his head still lolling back.
"And now, we wait." Maelin said, sitting against the wall across from the boy, resting her tired muscles. Charles came and sat next to her, laying an arm across her shoulders. The pair sat in silence as they sometimes did, waiting for their captive to awaken for questioning.
@boneshadow22

"CHARLES!" Maelin shouted as she dragged herself through the doorway of the abandoned apartment complex. "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE AND HELP ME."
A lanky figure tore down the stairs, jumping off the last few steps and landing with a stumble. His hair was in disarray, round glasses partially skewed across his freckled nose. His green eyes sparkled as he straightened his rumbled work shirt.
"Maelin! You're back!" he said cheerfully, dusting off his hands. "How'd your mission go? Did you get the Wendigo?"
"Yeah, I had it," she groaned, shifting the weight of the boy on her back. "But someone got to it first."
Charles frowned. "Who?" He was quite oblivious to the fact that his friend was actually carrying a body.
Maelin rolled her eyes and, unsheathing her dagger, sliced through the trash bags binding the boy's feet and wrists, and turning around, caught him under the arms and lowered him to the floor.
"YOU KILLED HIM?" Charles gasped, rushing forward and falling to his knees next to the boy. "MAELIN WE TALKED ABOUT THIS."
"He's not dead, you sap. Just knocked out."
Charles's head whipped around, a cheeky smile on his face. "Night Night?" He always got exited whenever anyone used his invention.
"Yes, I used one. anD WHERE WOULD I EVER BE WITHOUT YOUR MIRACULOUS INVENTIONS," she said exaggeratedly. Charles raised an eyebrow, still grinning.
"You said it, right?"
"No."
"Awwwwwwww..." Charles groaned, throwing his hands up. "Why didn't you just say it?"
"Because it's ridiculous. It takes away the mysterious vibe."
"But it's so catchy-"
"'TIME TO GO NIGHT NIGHT' IS NOT CATCHY, CHARLES."
"YES. IT. IS."
"We aren't discussing this right now there is a BODY IN OUR FOYER."
"YOU SAID HE WASN'T DEAD!"
"HE ISN'T."
"THEN WHY'D YOU CALL IT A BODY?"
Maelin put a palm to her forehead, taking a deep breath. "Charles. This boy is going to wake up in less than an hour. Now unless you want him to wake up and kill us all with some insane ninja skills, then I suggest we get him tied up and ready BEFORE he comes to. So help me out? I just carried him across the city for God's sake."
Charles frowned and stood up, heaving the unconscious form over his shoulder and heading up the stairs. "This discussion is NOT over."
"I had a feeling it wasn't," Maelin sighed, following her companion.

Charles plopped the boy down into a chair, wrapping some extra mooring rope he had from his job at the pier. With some sturdy sailor's knots, Charles had the boy secured to the chair, his head still lolling back.
"And now, we wait." Maelin said, sitting against the wall across from the boy, resting her tired muscles. Charles came and sat next to her, laying an arm across her shoulders. The pair sat in silence as they sometimes did, waiting for their captive to awaken for questioning.
Ammon's eyes parted, he winced at the light. The last thing he remembered was- . Her. Anger jolted through his body as he jerked forwards trying to get up when suddenly he realized he was tied up. "Tozz fiik!", he shouted yanking on the rope some more. Its thick wiry sides scraped his dark colored wrists. Panic was seeping through him, he just wanted to finish a stupid job now he was .. Where the heck was he again?

"Let me go!", he screamed, maybe if he was loud enough he would at least get the satisfaction of pissing off his capturer since maybe it was still morning or night, he didnt even know. Thats when he saw them. Standing infront of him waiting for his wake up call. There was a boy this time, with round glasses and dark hair. He gritted his teeth, forgetting he spoke a little english to them, but say no more. Literally, he was as stubborn as a rock and now he was angry you could forget getting anything useful out of him other than spit in the eye. He wasnt a little rock either, he was more of a big as heck mountain kind of stubborn. Thankfully they had been kind enough to leave his wrap on, if they took it off he hoped maybe they got a bit intimidated. Ammon had egyptian skin, not too dark and not too light, his jaw was always taunt and for now he had a healing busted lip from a previous job. His hair was dark brown and a bit longish from not being cut recently.

Ammon glared at them and prepared for the worst. He had been set off in a wesen fighting rink before, he might be able to handle this.

@Flightfight312
Ammon's eyes parted, he winced at the light. The last thing he remembered was- . Her. Anger jolted through his body as he jerked forwards trying to get up when suddenly he realized he was tied up. "Tozz fiik!", he shouted yanking on the rope some more. Its thick wiry sides scraped his dark colored wrists. Panic was seeping through him, he just wanted to finish a stupid job now he was .. Where the heck was he again?

"Let me go!", he screamed, maybe if he was loud enough he would at least get the satisfaction of pissing off his capturer since maybe it was still morning or night, he didnt even know. Thats when he saw them. Standing infront of him waiting for his wake up call. There was a boy this time, with round glasses and dark hair. He gritted his teeth, forgetting he spoke a little english to them, but say no more. Literally, he was as stubborn as a rock and now he was angry you could forget getting anything useful out of him other than spit in the eye. He wasnt a little rock either, he was more of a big as heck mountain kind of stubborn. Thankfully they had been kind enough to leave his wrap on, if they took it off he hoped maybe they got a bit intimidated. Ammon had egyptian skin, not too dark and not too light, his jaw was always taunt and for now he had a healing busted lip from a previous job. His hair was dark brown and a bit longish from not being cut recently.

Ammon glared at them and prepared for the worst. He had been set off in a wesen fighting rink before, he might be able to handle this.

@Flightfight312
@boneshadow22

Charles lifted his arm off her shoulders as they stood, the Arabian boy spitting insults as he writhed on the wooden chair. Charles took of his glasses, wiped them on his shirt, and replaced them while sweeping back his brown hair, streaked with lighter strands from the sunlight. His job at the port required him to be outside almost all day, resulting in calloused hands, strong arms, and slightly tanned skin.
"Don't bother cursing," Maelin sad sternly, twirling her dagger in her fingers. "In any language, mind you. You cheeky b*stard. I knew you could speak English."
"And I wouldn't struggle if I were you," Charles added helpfully from the side. "Rope burn isn't fun. I would know." While his own hands were tough and strong from years of working the ropes, he was certain, by the look of the boy, that he hadn't been around the sea much his life.
"We aren't going to torture you, behiima," Maelin said, crossing her arms. Charles recognized the word- he had had it spat at him many times before. "We just want some information. Let's start with what the hell you're doing here? We've been tracking rogue Wesen for months. We know every Grimm in this city- every person who has even HEARD of Wesen. You've never come up. So who the hell are you?"
The stubborn set to the boy's eyes wasn't promising, Charles thought. He had seen that same glint of ferocity in Maelin's own eyes- especially when they had first met. He had caught her hitchhiking on a small boat from the States, about 5 or 6 years ago. He couldn't specifically remember. He'd been pulling their boat into the moor, when she had torn out of the storage compartment like a rabid beast, almost toppling him over. He had calmed her down, introduced himself, and shown her around the city. She had disappeared after that, but often came to visit him down at the pier when she felt like it. Later on, she had told him about the Wesen, and he, surprisingly, took it very calmly. They decided to work together, and found the abandoned complex to hole up in. The two worked together on odd missions that came up, and had been friends ever since.
"You know, if you answer us, then this will all go a lot faster," Maelin said, setting her jaw. Charles knew that she would stand there all night and stare off with this boy, just to get answers. Once she wanted something, she wouldn't just give it up that easily.
@boneshadow22

Charles lifted his arm off her shoulders as they stood, the Arabian boy spitting insults as he writhed on the wooden chair. Charles took of his glasses, wiped them on his shirt, and replaced them while sweeping back his brown hair, streaked with lighter strands from the sunlight. His job at the port required him to be outside almost all day, resulting in calloused hands, strong arms, and slightly tanned skin.
"Don't bother cursing," Maelin sad sternly, twirling her dagger in her fingers. "In any language, mind you. You cheeky b*stard. I knew you could speak English."
"And I wouldn't struggle if I were you," Charles added helpfully from the side. "Rope burn isn't fun. I would know." While his own hands were tough and strong from years of working the ropes, he was certain, by the look of the boy, that he hadn't been around the sea much his life.
"We aren't going to torture you, behiima," Maelin said, crossing her arms. Charles recognized the word- he had had it spat at him many times before. "We just want some information. Let's start with what the hell you're doing here? We've been tracking rogue Wesen for months. We know every Grimm in this city- every person who has even HEARD of Wesen. You've never come up. So who the hell are you?"
The stubborn set to the boy's eyes wasn't promising, Charles thought. He had seen that same glint of ferocity in Maelin's own eyes- especially when they had first met. He had caught her hitchhiking on a small boat from the States, about 5 or 6 years ago. He couldn't specifically remember. He'd been pulling their boat into the moor, when she had torn out of the storage compartment like a rabid beast, almost toppling him over. He had calmed her down, introduced himself, and shown her around the city. She had disappeared after that, but often came to visit him down at the pier when she felt like it. Later on, she had told him about the Wesen, and he, surprisingly, took it very calmly. They decided to work together, and found the abandoned complex to hole up in. The two worked together on odd missions that came up, and had been friends ever since.
"You know, if you answer us, then this will all go a lot faster," Maelin said, setting her jaw. Charles knew that she would stand there all night and stare off with this boy, just to get answers. Once she wanted something, she wouldn't just give it up that easily.
Ammon didnt reply to her first comment. Instead he turned his head, his dark eyes taking in the dimly lit room. He could feel the sweat under his shirt as panic washed over his body in unrelenting waves. However his jaw remained like stone clamped shut. His eyes sharp and needle like flickering with every movement.
He turned to look at them again, his attitude was more like 'I might choose to speak to you peasant '. Ammon's fists were clamped into white knucked fists. Tension was in his every muscle oddly similar to his usual stature.
"Maybe I'll shut up if you stop calling me a farm animal", he hissed," or wait, were you talking about yourself?" Though the remark was childish even it was still rigid and venomous.
He rolled his eyes, they were acting like they owned him. The teen didnt enjoy being man handled. Ammon recalled something a man once said to him when he was tied up in a similar situation and Ammon was the capturer.
" I may be the one locked in these chains, but you are no better. If you must restrain a man to get answers you are no more a cowards than the rest. When I escape these bonds you will be less fortunate and the smug look upon your lips will be wiped clean with my graceful back hand."
Of course the man never really escaped, but being in his shoes had certainly put it in perspective.
"Perhaps you arent as skilled at tracking as you hoped", he said snidely with his egyptain accent seeping through. Since they didn't really know him, it might be likely they thought he was a great A jerk.
Again he returned with no real reply. Only blank, hard iron stares. His dark amber gaze fixed on Charles. Unfamiliar. The guy looked strong and skilled. Ammon's interests piqued, if this girl was so tough why was he here? Obviously he was strong gutted enough to take an interrogation, if you could call it that seeing he hadnt felt a hot iron burn into his side yet. Maybe there was an off chance these guys were good... Even if they were he wasnt sure he wanted to stick around and find out. Especially with Mrs "lets name the farm animal". Being tied up like this, Ammon wondered if this is what it felt like to be anything less than a human being. His heart slightly went out to them, yeah so maybe he was a softie for sheep and goats..

@Flightfight312
Ammon didnt reply to her first comment. Instead he turned his head, his dark eyes taking in the dimly lit room. He could feel the sweat under his shirt as panic washed over his body in unrelenting waves. However his jaw remained like stone clamped shut. His eyes sharp and needle like flickering with every movement.
He turned to look at them again, his attitude was more like 'I might choose to speak to you peasant '. Ammon's fists were clamped into white knucked fists. Tension was in his every muscle oddly similar to his usual stature.
"Maybe I'll shut up if you stop calling me a farm animal", he hissed," or wait, were you talking about yourself?" Though the remark was childish even it was still rigid and venomous.
He rolled his eyes, they were acting like they owned him. The teen didnt enjoy being man handled. Ammon recalled something a man once said to him when he was tied up in a similar situation and Ammon was the capturer.
" I may be the one locked in these chains, but you are no better. If you must restrain a man to get answers you are no more a cowards than the rest. When I escape these bonds you will be less fortunate and the smug look upon your lips will be wiped clean with my graceful back hand."
Of course the man never really escaped, but being in his shoes had certainly put it in perspective.
"Perhaps you arent as skilled at tracking as you hoped", he said snidely with his egyptain accent seeping through. Since they didn't really know him, it might be likely they thought he was a great A jerk.
Again he returned with no real reply. Only blank, hard iron stares. His dark amber gaze fixed on Charles. Unfamiliar. The guy looked strong and skilled. Ammon's interests piqued, if this girl was so tough why was he here? Obviously he was strong gutted enough to take an interrogation, if you could call it that seeing he hadnt felt a hot iron burn into his side yet. Maybe there was an off chance these guys were good... Even if they were he wasnt sure he wanted to stick around and find out. Especially with Mrs "lets name the farm animal". Being tied up like this, Ammon wondered if this is what it felt like to be anything less than a human being. His heart slightly went out to them, yeah so maybe he was a softie for sheep and goats..

@Flightfight312
@boneshadow22

"Stop fooling around," Maelin growled, anger pricking at the back of her mind. "All we want are straight up answers. Who the hell are you? Why are you here? Where did you come from? This isn't that difficult, you know." She stalked closer, placing one hand on his shoulder and pushing him back slightly, the front legs of the chair lifting off the ground. She held the boy steadily, her eyes burning into his as she kept him in suspense. "Answer the damn questions," she hissed dangerously.

Charles watched from the back of the room, arms crossed with a frown on his face. "Maelin," he said cautiously. "Maybe we should be a little.. I don't know... kinder?" He didn't back down as he saw his partner's burning eyes turn to him, anger boiling under the surface. He strode forward, gently taking her hand off the boy and lowering him to the ground. He put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back a few steps, giving her a pleading, yet warning look with his eyes... well, eye. He knew when she got too angry bad things happened, and this was not the time or place for bad things to happen. Getting the message, the younger girl shrugged off his hand and took a deep breath.
"Please," she said with great self control. "We just want to know what and who you are. We won't hurt you. Unless-"
"-We won't hurt you. Promise," Charles cut her off with a stern glare. Maelin huffed and crossed her arms.
"Fine. We won't hurt you," she paused, then coughed quickly into her elbow:" -yet."
Charles rolled his eye and turned to the boy who was glaring up at them like they were satan's own spawn. "I am Charles, this is Maelin. What is your name?"
"Well done, Charles. Way to keep me inconspicuous. Just go ahead and tell the whole of London who we are, why don't you?" Maelin snapped, her arms crossed.
"Maelin. Please,"
"Charles, please," she mocked quietly.
Charles sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I'm sorry. This is all really unnecessary. How about if you answer our questions, I'll untie you, yes?" His British accent was a little soothing, compared to Maelin's harshness. "Just work with us mate, this doesn't have to be hard."
@boneshadow22

"Stop fooling around," Maelin growled, anger pricking at the back of her mind. "All we want are straight up answers. Who the hell are you? Why are you here? Where did you come from? This isn't that difficult, you know." She stalked closer, placing one hand on his shoulder and pushing him back slightly, the front legs of the chair lifting off the ground. She held the boy steadily, her eyes burning into his as she kept him in suspense. "Answer the damn questions," she hissed dangerously.

Charles watched from the back of the room, arms crossed with a frown on his face. "Maelin," he said cautiously. "Maybe we should be a little.. I don't know... kinder?" He didn't back down as he saw his partner's burning eyes turn to him, anger boiling under the surface. He strode forward, gently taking her hand off the boy and lowering him to the ground. He put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back a few steps, giving her a pleading, yet warning look with his eyes... well, eye. He knew when she got too angry bad things happened, and this was not the time or place for bad things to happen. Getting the message, the younger girl shrugged off his hand and took a deep breath.
"Please," she said with great self control. "We just want to know what and who you are. We won't hurt you. Unless-"
"-We won't hurt you. Promise," Charles cut her off with a stern glare. Maelin huffed and crossed her arms.
"Fine. We won't hurt you," she paused, then coughed quickly into her elbow:" -yet."
Charles rolled his eye and turned to the boy who was glaring up at them like they were satan's own spawn. "I am Charles, this is Maelin. What is your name?"
"Well done, Charles. Way to keep me inconspicuous. Just go ahead and tell the whole of London who we are, why don't you?" Maelin snapped, her arms crossed.
"Maelin. Please,"
"Charles, please," she mocked quietly.
Charles sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I'm sorry. This is all really unnecessary. How about if you answer our questions, I'll untie you, yes?" His British accent was a little soothing, compared to Maelin's harshness. "Just work with us mate, this doesn't have to be hard."
As Maelin stalked forwards Ammon leaned forwards his glare matching hers. He didnt flinch when she pushed the back of the chair, only flushed when her hand touched his shoulder. Uncomfortable with the contact he squinted still turning his head against the harsh light. For several moments he sat silently locked in a fierce standoff when suddenly Charles coaxed her away sending the front legs back down with a slight bang. Ammon half wished she would have pushed him backwards, he might have broke an arm, but the chair, as withered and rickety as it was, would have broken into individual splinters.

Ammon didnt like their attitudes much at all. The girl, too loud, and well he was just too angry to notice Charles's kindess at the moment. All he wanted was to get out of the chair and trip them up. The Egyptian had learned to be vindictive and sinister from a young age, it would take more then a little coaxing to get him to say anything. However Charles enticed him. Ammon was curious about him," My name isnt disclosed to anyone, if I could help it it wouldnt be to my own self", he slurred the f. Resting his head back against his neck for a moment, he cocked his jaw before continuing," My business is my business. You only want to know because I know what you are", his voice was smooth yet venomous like a snake. At this, his amber eyes trailed between them and right on time he banged his wrists against the chair raising an eyebrow.

@Flightfight312
As Maelin stalked forwards Ammon leaned forwards his glare matching hers. He didnt flinch when she pushed the back of the chair, only flushed when her hand touched his shoulder. Uncomfortable with the contact he squinted still turning his head against the harsh light. For several moments he sat silently locked in a fierce standoff when suddenly Charles coaxed her away sending the front legs back down with a slight bang. Ammon half wished she would have pushed him backwards, he might have broke an arm, but the chair, as withered and rickety as it was, would have broken into individual splinters.

Ammon didnt like their attitudes much at all. The girl, too loud, and well he was just too angry to notice Charles's kindess at the moment. All he wanted was to get out of the chair and trip them up. The Egyptian had learned to be vindictive and sinister from a young age, it would take more then a little coaxing to get him to say anything. However Charles enticed him. Ammon was curious about him," My name isnt disclosed to anyone, if I could help it it wouldnt be to my own self", he slurred the f. Resting his head back against his neck for a moment, he cocked his jaw before continuing," My business is my business. You only want to know because I know what you are", his voice was smooth yet venomous like a snake. At this, his amber eyes trailed between them and right on time he banged his wrists against the chair raising an eyebrow.

@Flightfight312
@boneshadow22

Maelin stiffened almost unnoticeably. He didn't know, did he?
"Sure, you do," she said, suspicion coloring her voice. "So why don't we have a little sharing session, yes? Information for information. You learn what we do, and you tell us what you do. Yes?"
She crossed her arms, quite pleased with the bargain. Charles sighed next to her and put an arm over her shoulder comfortingly. He knew how hard she was working to keep her temper, especially since it had been a while since she had last broken down. Buildup was always released at some point, and they both knew that the longer she waited, the worse it was. Charles didn't know the details of her... "fits", really, but he knew enough to help her keep them under control until she has the time to take a leave for a night or so. It was almost time for another break, but she had wanted to get this last case with the Wendigo over with beforehand while she was strongest.

"We understand wanting to keep your identity secret, friend," Charles said amiably. "Your business is yours, and ours is our own, but if you want to get out of here you're going to have to open up a little. And please, watch the chair. It's one of the only ones left..." he shot a glance at Maelin, who scowled sheepishly, crossing her arms. Sometimes he wasn't always able to calm her down in time...

"Yeah. And hey, maybe we can let you out if you behave," Charles added with a small grin. Maelin raised an eyebrow at him, but said nothing. Suuuuure, she thought.
@boneshadow22

Maelin stiffened almost unnoticeably. He didn't know, did he?
"Sure, you do," she said, suspicion coloring her voice. "So why don't we have a little sharing session, yes? Information for information. You learn what we do, and you tell us what you do. Yes?"
She crossed her arms, quite pleased with the bargain. Charles sighed next to her and put an arm over her shoulder comfortingly. He knew how hard she was working to keep her temper, especially since it had been a while since she had last broken down. Buildup was always released at some point, and they both knew that the longer she waited, the worse it was. Charles didn't know the details of her... "fits", really, but he knew enough to help her keep them under control until she has the time to take a leave for a night or so. It was almost time for another break, but she had wanted to get this last case with the Wendigo over with beforehand while she was strongest.

"We understand wanting to keep your identity secret, friend," Charles said amiably. "Your business is yours, and ours is our own, but if you want to get out of here you're going to have to open up a little. And please, watch the chair. It's one of the only ones left..." he shot a glance at Maelin, who scowled sheepishly, crossing her arms. Sometimes he wasn't always able to calm her down in time...

"Yeah. And hey, maybe we can let you out if you behave," Charles added with a small grin. Maelin raised an eyebrow at him, but said nothing. Suuuuure, she thought.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8