Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Survival role play
Hi the next forum post will be the start of the role play anyway, the rules of this role play are u can not be a dragon make up a car actor, ur character can be half animal, no people with godly powers and if u do have powers u may only have one (unless u r half animal in which case having that animals senses does not count as a power) anyway u may join at any time and have fun,

- Cottonwolf117
Hi the next forum post will be the start of the role play anyway, the rules of this role play are u can not be a dragon make up a car actor, ur character can be half animal, no people with godly powers and if u do have powers u may only have one (unless u r half animal in which case having that animals senses does not count as a power) anyway u may join at any time and have fun,

- Cottonwolf117
(Sorry I lied next post is start of role play or whoever joins first may start the role play) . Please do @Cottonwolf117 after every post just so I can respond. Thanks
(Sorry I lied next post is start of role play or whoever joins first may start the role play) . Please do @Cottonwolf117 after every post just so I can respond. Thanks