Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost In Another Realm(RP with Comic1Sans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Again, he closes his eye to try and focus, "Somewhere in the Snowsquall Tundra... so unless they've moved since this happened..."
The other dragon's concern must have been rubbing off on him, for he felt a small knot of worry forming in his mind.
Again, he closes his eye to try and focus, "Somewhere in the Snowsquall Tundra... so unless they've moved since this happened..."
The other dragon's concern must have been rubbing off on him, for he felt a small knot of worry forming in his mind.
8aQ4ckm.gif
"So you are Flicker and you have a son named Cett. Your home is in the Snowsquall Tundra and you have been asleep several days. Got it. Now to see if I can leave." he closed his eyes, a look of deep concentration on his face.

(((your world, your rules. you decide if he gets to wake up or if he must find another way.))
"So you are Flicker and you have a son named Cett. Your home is in the Snowsquall Tundra and you have been asleep several days. Got it. Now to see if I can leave." he closed his eyes, a look of deep concentration on his face.

(((your world, your rules. you decide if he gets to wake up or if he must find another way.))
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"Good luck, I think.." Flicker watched as the mirror dragon seemed to pop out of existence, then fade back into it. He appeared faint, and was not in the same position that he had been earlier. Reaching forward, he waved a claw through the dragon. Like part of him was still there, but the majority was not.

((Interpret that how you will. What happens next, is in your claws.))
"Good luck, I think.." Flicker watched as the mirror dragon seemed to pop out of existence, then fade back into it. He appeared faint, and was not in the same position that he had been earlier. Reaching forward, he waved a claw through the dragon. Like part of him was still there, but the majority was not.

((Interpret that how you will. What happens next, is in your claws.))
8aQ4ckm.gif
((dangerous thing that.))

Papyrus woke slowly. His head felt foggy like he wasn't all there. He stood and stretched the sleep from his limbs. Then he remembered his dream. The memory hit him like a ton of bricks and he rushed from his den. "SANS!!" he called down the hallway.
((dangerous thing that.))

Papyrus woke slowly. His head felt foggy like he wasn't all there. He stood and stretched the sleep from his limbs. Then he remembered his dream. The memory hit him like a ton of bricks and he rushed from his den. "SANS!!" he called down the hallway.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Flicker followed the ghostly figure as he rushed in a meaningless direction. He heard him say something faintly, but it sounded like he was far away, and Flicker couldn't hear him properly.
Flicker followed the ghostly figure as he rushed in a meaningless direction. He heard him say something faintly, but it sounded like he was far away, and Flicker couldn't hear him properly.
8aQ4ckm.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26876926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268770/26876926_350.png[/img] [/url] A large guardian, easily four times the mirrors size, poked his head out of his den a little ways down the hall. "What is it...." he stopped when his eyes fell upon the mirror. "Uhh, papyrus. You don't look to hot." "What do you mean, I feel fine" the mirror said. "Have you looked in the mirror lately. You look like you haven't slept in a wink." "Do I? Well then that's what I to talk to you about. In your network of informants have you happened upon anybody named Flicker? His lair would've been in the Snowsquall Tundra and the report would've come in about a week ago." The guardian thought for a moment. "Not off the top of my head, but i'll check the files. give me a minute." the guardian stepped back into his den and there shuffling of papers.

26876926_350.png

A large guardian, easily four times the mirrors size, poked his head out of his den a little ways down the hall. "What is it...." he stopped when his eyes fell upon the mirror. "Uhh, papyrus. You don't look to hot."
"What do you mean, I feel fine" the mirror said.
"Have you looked in the mirror lately. You look like you haven't slept in a wink."
"Do I? Well then that's what I to talk to you about. In your network of informants have you happened upon anybody named Flicker? His lair would've been in the Snowsquall Tundra and the report would've come in about a week ago."
The guardian thought for a moment. "Not off the top of my head, but i'll check the files. give me a minute." the guardian stepped back into his den and there shuffling of papers.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Flicker saw that Papyrus stop, and something large, blue and blurry showed up. Squinting didn't help him see what or whoever it was. But he coiled up and waited.
Flicker saw that Papyrus stop, and something large, blue and blurry showed up. Squinting didn't help him see what or whoever it was. But he coiled up and waited.
8aQ4ckm.gif
Sans returned a few minutes later with a piece of paper in his claw, "Here we are. One Comatose spiral with the name flicker. says here the report was sent just a few days ago. Why all the sudden interest?"
"No reason, just curious is all," papyrus replied, grabbing the paper. "Thanks, love you." he said to his brother before turning and shooting out the lairs entrance, bound for the Snowsquall Tundra.
Sans returned a few minutes later with a piece of paper in his claw, "Here we are. One Comatose spiral with the name flicker. says here the report was sent just a few days ago. Why all the sudden interest?"
"No reason, just curious is all," papyrus replied, grabbing the paper. "Thanks, love you." he said to his brother before turning and shooting out the lairs entrance, bound for the Snowsquall Tundra.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Uncoiling and following the mirror dragon was simple task, but he paused and stared at the blue blurry shape for a moment more. Whoever it was, made the scales on his back itch.
He twisted quickly to follow Papyrus through the weird floating world.
Uncoiling and following the mirror dragon was simple task, but he paused and stared at the blue blurry shape for a moment more. Whoever it was, made the scales on his back itch.
He twisted quickly to follow Papyrus through the weird floating world.
8aQ4ckm.gif
Papyrus flew non-stop until he reached the edge of the Ashfall wastes that bordered the southern icefield.
He landed in a small clearing and decided to take a rest. He curled up and closed his eyes. The moment he fell asleep He returned to the strange Dreamscape, as he decided to call it, and looked around for the spiral. "Flicker?"
Papyrus flew non-stop until he reached the edge of the Ashfall wastes that bordered the southern icefield.
He landed in a small clearing and decided to take a rest. He curled up and closed his eyes. The moment he fell asleep He returned to the strange Dreamscape, as he decided to call it, and looked around for the spiral. "Flicker?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8