Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF TES Rp partner/s
1 2
Hello! I am personally not really into RPing with my FR dragons right now so I am looking for people to do some Roleplaying in the ''The Elder Scrolls'' universe.

I myself am an experienced roleplayer and will reply when I have time and inspiration to do so. If I can find people to do this with I will put up a thread with a decent intro and the like, and introduce my character/s used.

But for now I want to see if there are even people interested in this, also I am available for rp in TES:O, just keep your eyes out for an @/Nivinti around Woodhearth in Greenshade lol
Hello! I am personally not really into RPing with my FR dragons right now so I am looking for people to do some Roleplaying in the ''The Elder Scrolls'' universe.

I myself am an experienced roleplayer and will reply when I have time and inspiration to do so. If I can find people to do this with I will put up a thread with a decent intro and the like, and introduce my character/s used.

But for now I want to see if there are even people interested in this, also I am available for rp in TES:O, just keep your eyes out for an @/Nivinti around Woodhearth in Greenshade lol
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
@Lunaaaaa
Hello there! I'm super interested in doing a roleplay in TES universe. Primarily one that is centered in Skyrim, since that is the only game that I have played. ^^; I have several Skyrim roleplays going on but I just love the game so much that I'm always looking for more! So, I'd be considered interested in this kind of roleplay :3
@Lunaaaaa
Hello there! I'm super interested in doing a roleplay in TES universe. Primarily one that is centered in Skyrim, since that is the only game that I have played. ^^; I have several Skyrim roleplays going on but I just love the game so much that I'm always looking for more! So, I'd be considered interested in this kind of roleplay :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger
Heh, good thing the character I was planning on using is a vampire anyway so the timeline doesn't matter lol
Not that it really did to me as I would happily drag one of my Online, Oblivion or Morrowind characters to Skyrim, if they woukd apreciate the cold weather is a different story..
@AbyssRanger
Heh, good thing the character I was planning on using is a vampire anyway so the timeline doesn't matter lol
Not that it really did to me as I would happily drag one of my Online, Oblivion or Morrowind characters to Skyrim, if they woukd apreciate the cold weather is a different story..
@Lunaaaaa

Okay! I'm glad you are okay with doing a Skyrim roleplay. I was a bit nervous asking lol. Although, I am a generally nervous person anyways lol. But this will be interesting because the character I was planning to use a werewolf XD.
@Lunaaaaa

Okay! I'm glad you are okay with doing a Skyrim roleplay. I was a bit nervous asking lol. Although, I am a generally nervous person anyways lol. But this will be interesting because the character I was planning to use a werewolf XD.
@AbyssRanger
Oh man I love werewolves!
Cute little puppies I just want to rub the tummies off aah~
Not that I should make more but for some reason a lot of my characters end up infected with Sanied Lupinus lmao

So uh, unless you already have a good setting in mind I'm gonna let you set up the tread, otherwise you may need to wait for at least tomorrow for me to do it because I am a lazy butt and I am busy playing ESO for most of the day lol
But if you make the thread I'll just go with whatever you're comfortable with, be it 1v1 on the forums or in PM or whatever c:
@AbyssRanger
Oh man I love werewolves!
Cute little puppies I just want to rub the tummies off aah~
Not that I should make more but for some reason a lot of my characters end up infected with Sanied Lupinus lmao

So uh, unless you already have a good setting in mind I'm gonna let you set up the tread, otherwise you may need to wait for at least tomorrow for me to do it because I am a lazy butt and I am busy playing ESO for most of the day lol
But if you make the thread I'll just go with whatever you're comfortable with, be it 1v1 on the forums or in PM or whatever c:
@Lunaaaaa
I think I might know the reason XD. But yeah, I like the werewolves in Skyrim a lot lol. I've made a few characters and they all have had Lycanthropy during gameplay just because I love playing as the werewolf form XD.

Well, I don't really have a good setting in mind ^^;; but I'm fine with waiting for you to start up the thread. I'm not impatient XD. But I'm fine with whatever you would like to do be it a forum thread or through PM. :3
@Lunaaaaa
I think I might know the reason XD. But yeah, I like the werewolves in Skyrim a lot lol. I've made a few characters and they all have had Lycanthropy during gameplay just because I love playing as the werewolf form XD.

Well, I don't really have a good setting in mind ^^;; but I'm fine with waiting for you to start up the thread. I'm not impatient XD. But I'm fine with whatever you would like to do be it a forum thread or through PM. :3
@AbyssRanger

Woah, seems like I am less tired and more inspired then I thought
The tread is up and there is no need really to ping me kn it because I subbed, unless I don't reply that day, do ping me by then c:
@AbyssRanger

Woah, seems like I am less tired and more inspired then I thought
The tread is up and there is no need really to ping me kn it because I subbed, unless I don't reply that day, do ping me by then c:
a bump
a bump
bump
bump
welp
bump
welp
bump