Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pkmn
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Then we are thinking of the same one. It is done to match the fanfic by ClockworkWasteland. Its gotten confusing, but its there.

Doggo would be the most likly culprit. I can think of no one else who would. Everyone in the royal guard knows sans, and wouldnt dare get within an inch of his brother. Why would they. Everyone loves papyrus. But if doggo was caught in the heat of the moment, then that would make complete sense.
Then we are thinking of the same one. It is done to match the fanfic by ClockworkWasteland. Its gotten confusing, but its there.

Doggo would be the most likly culprit. I can think of no one else who would. Everyone in the royal guard knows sans, and wouldnt dare get within an inch of his brother. Why would they. Everyone loves papyrus. But if doggo was caught in the heat of the moment, then that would make complete sense.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Yea, thats what I was thinking. But what do you think of it? Think its grounds for an okay rp? If bot there are other ideas.
(also, I'm heading to bed))
Yea, thats what I was thinking. But what do you think of it? Think its grounds for an okay rp? If bot there are other ideas.
(also, I'm heading to bed))
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Sounds feesable to me. Your idea, you get to lay the first claim on characters.

See you tomorrow
Sounds feesable to me. Your idea, you get to lay the first claim on characters.

See you tomorrow
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Alright. I think I'll take on Frisk, and possibly Pap, but, I'm not sure who else. Maybe Undyne?
Alright. I think I'll take on Frisk, and possibly Pap, but, I'm not sure who else. Maybe Undyne?
Guess that leaves me with sans. Maybe asgore if it goes that far.
Guess that leaves me with sans. Maybe asgore if it goes that far.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Yea
I could possibly take on Undyne if needed..
(this is all going to be new for me, cause I don't normally play cannon characters... Frisk is easy, because there personality is up for interpretation. Also, you need to stop catching me just before sleeeeeeep.))

Anyway, Should we just jump in? I figure it could start off just before events go down. Or maybe Frisk finding Snowdin.
Yea
I could possibly take on Undyne if needed..
(this is all going to be new for me, cause I don't normally play cannon characters... Frisk is easy, because there personality is up for interpretation. Also, you need to stop catching me just before sleeeeeeep.))

Anyway, Should we just jump in? I figure it could start off just before events go down. Or maybe Frisk finding Snowdin.
((Sorrrrry. Its the time I sit down to properly answer things.)

Finding snowdin is a good start. Canon charecters arent hard when you think about it. If you need help, ask. Me and my brother are pretty good at putting ourselves in their head.
((Sorrrrry. Its the time I sit down to properly answer things.)

Finding snowdin is a good start. Canon charecters arent hard when you think about it. If you need help, ask. Me and my brother are pretty good at putting ourselves in their head.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Alright, who should start off? And did you want to do the first idea or second
Alright, who should start off? And did you want to do the first idea or second
Wait. There was more then one idea?
Wait. There was more then one idea?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Wet yea. An alternitive was that pap accidentally dusts the monster and runs off to hide, scared, but people think it was pap who's dead and go after frisk for it.
Wet yea. An alternitive was that pap accidentally dusts the monster and runs off to hide, scared, but people think it was pap who's dead and go after frisk for it.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70