Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scifi racing themed RP (Closed)
1 2 3 4
@Eject

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest!
I understand the situation you're in. This RP is supposed to support later introductions of new characters so it's not unlikely you'll be able to join later on. Just message me (either here or via PM) once you wanna join and I'll see what we can do :3
@Eject

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest!
I understand the situation you're in. This RP is supposed to support later introductions of new characters so it's not unlikely you'll be able to join later on. Just message me (either here or via PM) once you wanna join and I'll see what we can do :3
Name: Gauge Rolla
Race: Monta hakiin (a highly adaptable/shapeshifting fish - insect - human hybrid, was gonna have a different one of my species but it's insanely similar to 8bitfey's and I wasn't sure if that was ok)
Looks: gauge is pale and thin by all standards, but anything but weak. Able to the someone down more than 5 times her own size, gauge became a force to be reckoned with-her shaggy red hairwas originally a pixie cut, but then shaved on both sides to leave her with a line of razor cut shaggy, hat could be styled into a Mohawk if she wanted. Gauge wears pink convex-lensed goggles, and a bright green bandana that sits on her neck. Often wearing grey Caprio and a black tank top, the freckled girl wears tan combat boots and black gloves, a brilliant set of dragonfly-like wings sit on her back, a trio of pink, bioluminescent dots sitting under each of her bright green eyes, and a set of gills remaining on her ribcage from previous shifts.

Personality: gauge is the definition of a speed demon, thrill seeking go getter. Her lack of fear often puts her in dangerous situations, or gets others hurt because of her. Part of a dying species, she tries to make every moment count, even if it may almost get her killed sooner.
Name: Gauge Rolla
Race: Monta hakiin (a highly adaptable/shapeshifting fish - insect - human hybrid, was gonna have a different one of my species but it's insanely similar to 8bitfey's and I wasn't sure if that was ok)
Looks: gauge is pale and thin by all standards, but anything but weak. Able to the someone down more than 5 times her own size, gauge became a force to be reckoned with-her shaggy red hairwas originally a pixie cut, but then shaved on both sides to leave her with a line of razor cut shaggy, hat could be styled into a Mohawk if she wanted. Gauge wears pink convex-lensed goggles, and a bright green bandana that sits on her neck. Often wearing grey Caprio and a black tank top, the freckled girl wears tan combat boots and black gloves, a brilliant set of dragonfly-like wings sit on her back, a trio of pink, bioluminescent dots sitting under each of her bright green eyes, and a set of gills remaining on her ribcage from previous shifts.

Personality: gauge is the definition of a speed demon, thrill seeking go getter. Her lack of fear often puts her in dangerous situations, or gets others hurt because of her. Part of a dying species, she tries to make every moment count, even if it may almost get her killed sooner.
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@8BitFey @lilMama @Ghostray @DoppelBia @SuchPotato

Hey everyone!

I got a quick question: So since the RP has now officially started, when do you want to be notified?
With each new entry in the RP?
Only when I address global events that influence all characters or your character is mentioned in the entry?
Or only when things happen outside the RP (something like people leaving/joining the RP or me changing the rules)?
@8BitFey @lilMama @Ghostray @DoppelBia @SuchPotato

Hey everyone!

I got a quick question: So since the RP has now officially started, when do you want to be notified?
With each new entry in the RP?
Only when I address global events that influence all characters or your character is mentioned in the entry?
Or only when things happen outside the RP (something like people leaving/joining the RP or me changing the rules)?
I think major events/specific character interactions are a good point for pinging, otherwise just the standard subscribe alert should do? Idk I don't mind being pinged in every post id it's better for everyone
I think major events/specific character interactions are a good point for pinging, otherwise just the standard subscribe alert should do? Idk I don't mind being pinged in every post id it's better for everyone
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@MaunaKea Can I still join or is it to late??
@MaunaKea Can I still join or is it to late??
oulcMpY.gif
@Pokemon18780

You can still join at this time but that might change soon.
I got 5 players already and (counting you in) 3 more who are interested to join.
8 people was what I had in mind as maximum group size...
If things go well I might consider reopening the RP for more people later on but we'll have to see about that.

If you want to join, post a pilot profile here and hop over to
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2056018/1#post_2056018
That's the actual RP post.
Please keep outgame issues there to a minimum though, you can always post them here or message me directly.
@Pokemon18780

You can still join at this time but that might change soon.
I got 5 players already and (counting you in) 3 more who are interested to join.
8 people was what I had in mind as maximum group size...
If things go well I might consider reopening the RP for more people later on but we'll have to see about that.

If you want to join, post a pilot profile here and hop over to
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2056018/1#post_2056018
That's the actual RP post.
Please keep outgame issues there to a minimum though, you can always post them here or message me directly.
@Maunakea [b]Name:[/b] Joanalil Newgate [b]Gender:[/b] Female (her species actually doesn't have two genders and has evolved to have one. They still do male and female separations though for travelers) [b]Age:[/b] Around 26 scales (300 yrs but her race is practically ageless on the surface) [b]Race:[/b] Sirondrakes, A race of shapeshifting dragon-like people who live on a bipolar planet well known for its two seasons, the Hot, Cold and the In-between. During the Hot season the species is known for their warm colored scales that cover their body and their abilities to manipulate the flames so as to get away from the fires of their planet. Cold season is when the whole planet is covered in snow and a thick layer of ice. The Sirondrakes have their ways in surviving this season full of blizzards and hailstones the size of lacrosse balls and its usually their scales turning a white or a blue color along with thick fur growing under the scales. The In-between is when the whole species gains colorful scales of a plethora of colors and is their tourist season since it is well known for its perfect weather unlike the other two seasons. During this season they get either the powers of fire or snow to show what season they are most adept for. The species is well known to be extremely war like with each other during shedding season and will fight anyone who they don't see as family or friends. They are well known for the In-between along with their abilities to have a more humanoid form alongside their natural one. The Sirondrakes are well known for their "supernatural abilities" which is due to their bodies changing to adapt to the drastic weather changes and their human forms standing at around 6 to 8 ft tall. Scales cover their forms, some smooth like that of a snakes or like those of a sharks. There eyes are serpentine and seem to change in color depending on the temperature of the area around them. The "ultimate survivors" as they have dubbed themselves and are extremely proud of it. Appearances very widely, some having horns, others thick hair, spines can be seen on a rare few and even fewer have all three. [b]Personality:[/b] Calm most of the time she greatly enjoys being up in the sky and enjoying the peace and quiet. She is well known to be the mom of a group due to this calm nature but she can also be known to be extremely overprotective of those she sees as her family. During a week of every month she gets extremely irritable, protective and snappish due to it being her species shedding season. [b]Appearance:[/b] Joanalil is one of the few who in their human appearance has both hair, horns and spine growing from her jaw, lower arms, and spine. In her human form her mane goes to her waist in curling blue waves with a plethora of gems that she has collected over the years. Her eyes, like most of her species are reptilian but stick to variations of purple when the temperatures in perfect balance. She has sharp canines and nails, however her scales are different shades of gold color with little variations during Hot or Cold season. She has been described as an extreme beauty on her old planet with a heart shaped face and almond shaped eyes. She wears a blue jumpsuit with green and white outlines. Her true form however is that of an Asian dragon with tufts of fur under every scale and the with spines in the same placement as her human form, along with having her mane going around her head and all the way down her back. Antlers curl up from her forehead, like those of a proud stags. She has a multitude of scars over her form from multiple shedding seasons. Her tail is tipped with a scorpion like barb with multiple sharp scales and spines on it. Both horns, and tail can be seen in her human form which she is grateful for. [b]Background:[/b] One of the few of her kind that has actually thought of leaving her extremely strange home planet to fly ships since she is one of the few that wasn't born with wings and has always dreamed of flight. The thought of flying a pod drew her to collect and sell most of her hoard of obsidian ( a rare commodity on some planets and that she had a knack for finding on her own) to travel the galaxy in hopes of finding herself. During her travels she started flying pods, mostly for delivery purposes but sometimes for illegal races. She loved the races more then anything though, the feeling like that of flying when other Sirondrakes would pity her enough to give her a ride. She was scouted by a company because of this (and her looks) to fly in the races for them as her sponsors, giving her a specialized podracer that fit her qualifications and the company's own in speed, stamina and technology. She hopes to fly for the benefit of finding herself and then the joy of flying. She found an unusual two headed frilled ring snake (named Glitz and Glam) that has become her companion over time after it imprinted on her and reminds her of home. (Just imagine it with two heads an inch or two behind the orange marking and where the two heads meet there's some grouped there where it will become a frill when expanded) [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/v-PRmhDkdPM/hqdefault.jpg[/img]
@Maunakea

Name: Joanalil Newgate

Gender: Female (her species actually doesn't have two genders and has evolved to have one. They still do male and female separations though for travelers)

Age: Around 26 scales (300 yrs but her race is practically ageless on the surface)

Race: Sirondrakes, A race of shapeshifting dragon-like people who live on a bipolar planet well known for its two seasons, the Hot, Cold and the In-between. During the Hot season the species is known for their warm colored scales that cover their body and their abilities to manipulate the flames so as to get away from the fires of their planet. Cold season is when the whole planet is covered in snow and a thick layer of ice. The Sirondrakes have their ways in surviving this season full of blizzards and hailstones the size of lacrosse balls and its usually their scales turning a white or a blue color along with thick fur growing under the scales. The In-between is when the whole species gains colorful scales of a plethora of colors and is their tourist season since it is well known for its perfect weather unlike the other two seasons. During this season they get either the powers of fire or snow to show what season they are most adept for. The species is well known to be extremely war like with each other during shedding season and will fight anyone who they don't see as family or friends.

They are well known for the In-between along with their abilities to have a more humanoid form alongside their natural one. The Sirondrakes are well known for their "supernatural abilities" which is due to their bodies changing to adapt to the drastic weather changes and their human forms standing at around 6 to 8 ft tall. Scales cover their forms, some smooth like that of a snakes or like those of a sharks. There eyes are serpentine and seem to change in color depending on the temperature of the area around them. The "ultimate survivors" as they have dubbed themselves and are extremely proud of it. Appearances very widely, some having horns, others thick hair, spines can be seen on a rare few and even fewer have all three.

Personality: Calm most of the time she greatly enjoys being up in the sky and enjoying the peace and quiet. She is well known to be the mom of a group due to this calm nature but she can also be known to be extremely overprotective of those she sees as her family. During a week of every month she gets extremely irritable, protective and snappish due to it being her species shedding season.

Appearance: Joanalil is one of the few who in their human appearance has both hair, horns and spine growing from her jaw, lower arms, and spine. In her human form her mane goes to her waist in curling blue waves with a plethora of gems that she has collected over the years. Her eyes, like most of her species are reptilian but stick to variations of purple when the temperatures in perfect balance. She has sharp canines and nails, however her scales are different shades of gold color with little variations during Hot or Cold season. She has been described as an extreme beauty on her old planet with a heart shaped face and almond shaped eyes. She wears a blue jumpsuit with green and white outlines.

Her true form however is that of an Asian dragon with tufts of fur under every scale and the with spines in the same placement as her human form, along with having her mane going around her head and all the way down her back. Antlers curl up from her forehead, like those of a proud stags. She has a multitude of scars over her form from multiple shedding seasons. Her tail is tipped with a scorpion like barb with multiple sharp scales and spines on it.

Both horns, and tail can be seen in her human form which she is grateful for.

Background: One of the few of her kind that has actually thought of leaving her extremely strange home planet to fly ships since she is one of the few that wasn't born with wings and has always dreamed of flight. The thought of flying a pod drew her to collect and sell most of her hoard of obsidian ( a rare commodity on some planets and that she had a knack for finding on her own) to travel the galaxy in hopes of finding herself. During her travels she started flying pods, mostly for delivery purposes but sometimes for illegal races. She loved the races more then anything though, the feeling like that of flying when other Sirondrakes would pity her enough to give her a ride.

She was scouted by a company because of this (and her looks) to fly in the races for them as her sponsors, giving her a specialized podracer that fit her qualifications and the company's own in speed, stamina and technology. She hopes to fly for the benefit of finding herself and then the joy of flying.

She found an unusual two headed frilled ring snake (named Glitz and Glam) that has become her companion over time after it imprinted on her and reminds her of home. (Just imagine it with two heads an inch or two behind the orange marking and where the two heads meet there's some grouped there where it will become a frill when expanded)
hqdefault.jpg
oulcMpY.gif
@8BitFey @lilMama @Ghostray @DoppelBia @Pokemon18780 @SuchPotato

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry the RP is going slowly lately, but I guess most of you can relate when I say the time before christmas is a busy, rather stressful one.
I hope all of you are still interested in continuing the RP and I will try to liven it up again shortly after christmas.

Thanks for joining in the first place, happy holidays and happy night of nocturn!
@8BitFey @lilMama @Ghostray @DoppelBia @Pokemon18780 @SuchPotato

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry the RP is going slowly lately, but I guess most of you can relate when I say the time before christmas is a busy, rather stressful one.
I hope all of you are still interested in continuing the RP and I will try to liven it up again shortly after christmas.

Thanks for joining in the first place, happy holidays and happy night of nocturn!
I'm eager to continue! I'm open for the whole holiday break if anyone wants to interact with Joanalil!
I'm eager to continue! I'm open for the whole holiday break if anyone wants to interact with Joanalil!
oulcMpY.gif
I'm open to interact as well :3
I'm open to interact as well :3
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
1 2 3 4