Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Across the Borders[Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"You're seriously lucky to have not died.. Our king is quite.. strict. You see?"
"You're seriously lucky to have not died.. Our king is quite.. strict. You see?"
"Yeah, no kidding,"
"Yeah, no kidding,"
"He and Ren keep us safe though." The imperial plopped down, already deciding to initiate in conversation. But then he trailed off before he could finish the next sentence. She could be a spy, and there was no benefit of spewing the business of his clan to her.
"He and Ren keep us safe though." The imperial plopped down, already deciding to initiate in conversation. But then he trailed off before he could finish the next sentence. She could be a spy, and there was no benefit of spewing the business of his clan to her.
"..I never caught your name.." she said, curious.

Melanie tended a scratch from the jagged stone floor.
"..I never caught your name.." she said, curious.

Melanie tended a scratch from the jagged stone floor.
"You don't need to know-"
"You don't need to know-"
"..." She rose an eyebrow.
"..." She rose an eyebrow.
"I'm not allowed to trust you."
"I'm not allowed to trust you."
"..uh okay," Melanie returned to tending the scratch.
"..uh okay," Melanie returned to tending the scratch.
"..." The imperial curled up in a corner, watching her. "We could get Ren to help treat that.. She's the medic of our clan. It's quite amazing. Her stomach got slit open and she performed surgery on herself right on the battle field. Her organs had fallen out and everything.. I mean, she did have to be bedridden for quite a bit but wow."
"..." The imperial curled up in a corner, watching her. "We could get Ren to help treat that.. She's the medic of our clan. It's quite amazing. Her stomach got slit open and she performed surgery on herself right on the battle field. Her organs had fallen out and everything.. I mean, she did have to be bedridden for quite a bit but wow."
"Oh wow, just like old times. Ren was always so intelligent and knew what she was doing when we were hatchlings, seems like she still is."

"I'm not so sure Levi would let her treat this cut,"
"Oh wow, just like old times. Ren was always so intelligent and knew what she was doing when we were hatchlings, seems like she still is."

"I'm not so sure Levi would let her treat this cut,"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8