Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Phoatlshop 3.0: Into The Abyss
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@RingsofSaturn I want to join in this amazingness! (I read the phoatlshop pages that started it all) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27540784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275408/27540784_350.png[/img] [/url] (The description of the portal and the land is my imagination, so please tell me if I am wrong) Aki accidentally stumbled across the portal to her legless's domain while wandering through the Starfall Isles. She peered over to look inside, and promptly fell in. As she travelled,she was appalled to see the legs of coatles lining the portal. It looked black, but colored light flashed through it randomly. Eventually, she saw a bright light below her, and tumbled out into a land full of legless coatls. These were the owners of the limbs strewn in the portal. At first she was terrified and refused to talk to anyone. Finally, she listened while the residents of this strange land told her how they gave up their limbs willingly to serve her leglessness. When given the offer to do the same, she declined. The coalts seemed to understand, and welcomed her to stay with them in their lair. She accepted the offer, her curiosity for this new world taking over. And so Aki resides in the land of the legless, at least for now.
@RingsofSaturn I want to join in this amazingness! (I read the phoatlshop pages that started it all)

27540784_350.png

(The description of the portal and the land is my imagination, so please tell me if I am wrong)
Aki accidentally stumbled across the portal to her legless's domain while wandering through the Starfall Isles. She peered over to look inside, and promptly fell in. As she travelled,she was appalled to see the legs of coatles lining the portal. It looked black, but colored light flashed through it randomly. Eventually, she saw a bright light below her, and tumbled out into a land full of legless coatls. These were the owners of the limbs strewn in the portal. At first she was terrified and refused to talk to anyone. Finally, she listened while the residents of this strange land told her how they gave up their limbs willingly to serve her leglessness. When given the offer to do the same, she declined. The coalts seemed to understand, and welcomed her to stay with them in their lair. She accepted the offer, her curiosity for this new world taking over. And so Aki resides in the land of the legless, at least for now.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14