Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Galaxy (Future)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
"Ya better then the Sands of Skyresh." Harkonar said while his porygon-2 tilted its head.
@CosmicSpace
@Joshdaawsome
Ya
"Ya better then the Sands of Skyresh." Harkonar said while his porygon-2 tilted its head.
@CosmicSpace
@Joshdaawsome
Ya
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
He snickers, "well the natural sunlight basically gives a Sunny Day boost, but I agree, the desert is, well, quite frankly bland..." he glances over "I assume you can provide transporation?"
@SlyRiolu
He snickers, "well the natural sunlight basically gives a Sunny Day boost, but I agree, the desert is, well, quite frankly bland..." he glances over "I assume you can provide transporation?"
@SlyRiolu
eevee.gif
I do stuff and sometimes that stuff is art cosmic-eevee.png
"Course you crazy I don't live here." Harkonar replied.
"Just uh don't barf after this." He said while his porygon-2 lifted them both up with psychic And flew insanely fast speeds with them to his ship. It took about two minutes to get there.
@CosmicSpace
"Course you crazy I don't live here." Harkonar replied.
"Just uh don't barf after this." He said while his porygon-2 lifted them both up with psychic And flew insanely fast speeds with them to his ship. It took about two minutes to get there.
@CosmicSpace
@SlyRiolu

Now, Hunter didn't see himself as picky; at all. But being suddenly lifted and send over miles of land at rapid speed; without touching the ground; weren't exactly something an earthbound 'mon like himself could possibly enjoy.
Long story short, he ends up standing for about one second before faceplanting into the sand.
@SlyRiolu

Now, Hunter didn't see himself as picky; at all. But being suddenly lifted and send over miles of land at rapid speed; without touching the ground; weren't exactly something an earthbound 'mon like himself could possibly enjoy.
Long story short, he ends up standing for about one second before faceplanting into the sand.
eevee.gif
The porygon-2 was laughing "Come on it was his first time let's just take him inside I don't want to be in this heat for two long." Harkonar said putting Hunter on his back and placing him in the ship. Waiting for him to wake up.
@CosmicSpace
The porygon-2 was laughing "Come on it was his first time let's just take him inside I don't want to be in this heat for two long." Harkonar said putting Hunter on his back and placing him in the ship. Waiting for him to wake up.
@CosmicSpace
@SlyRiolu

The braxien lays a bit, then holds up one paw, "never. Do that, without warnin'me.." he rolls over, then pushes himself up, using his wand to stay balanced "like. Urgh.." he shudders "this is why I stick to fire moves."
@SlyRiolu

The braxien lays a bit, then holds up one paw, "never. Do that, without warnin'me.." he rolls over, then pushes himself up, using his wand to stay balanced "like. Urgh.." he shudders "this is why I stick to fire moves."
eevee.gif
"How do you think I move around you'll get use to it." Harkonar explained.
"I'll start up the ship." He said pulling a lever and the ship levitated and went out into space.
"Alright so where are we going?"
"Just point to it and we will go there."
@CosmicSpace
"How do you think I move around you'll get use to it." Harkonar explained.
"I'll start up the ship." He said pulling a lever and the ship levitated and went out into space.
"Alright so where are we going?"
"Just point to it and we will go there."
@CosmicSpace
@slyriolu kk

Name: Josh
Pokemon: Archops
Appearance: She wears a sandy cloak to blend in and hide her self. Also her wings have metal bars straped to her wings for her weapons to be straped and the metal bars are physic so she can fire.
Weapon: She has loads of different guns straped to her wings. For no reason her rocket lanchers one she calls Sager and Duger. Probably because they are both heat seeking.
Signture Move: Punishing loot
Pretty much burning gold sharp bars on fire and falling from the sky. And they are venomous. 75% burning 20% poison chance and 5% Confusion.
@slyriolu kk

Name: Josh
Pokemon: Archops
Appearance: She wears a sandy cloak to blend in and hide her self. Also her wings have metal bars straped to her wings for her weapons to be straped and the metal bars are physic so she can fire.
Weapon: She has loads of different guns straped to her wings. For no reason her rocket lanchers one she calls Sager and Duger. Probably because they are both heat seeking.
Signture Move: Punishing loot
Pretty much burning gold sharp bars on fire and falling from the sky. And they are venomous. 75% burning 20% poison chance and 5% Confusion.
Lol then what's the 5% left?
@Joshdaawsome
I'll make a new character for you to rp with
Lol then what's the 5% left?
@Joshdaawsome
I'll make a new character for you to rp with
@slyriolu The 5% Is confusion.
And thx! Appreciated! :D
@slyriolu The 5% Is confusion.
And thx! Appreciated! :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18