Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well...It's the Apocalypse (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@AbyssRanger @Zenikay @Moonpelt

((I wanted to wait till more people posted a reply but... this is still going on right? ^^;; ))

Jev could feel his palms get clammy and hear his heart thumping in his chest as the pair he had seen in the road earlier come closer towards the rundown shop he was observing everyone from. As they grew closer he noticed there was a branch growing out of this guy's arm!!

He coudn't see they were attempting to get further from something due to his position at the window, all he could think of was why there was a branch in his shoulder. He conjured up every situation possible. For all he knew, the man could have gotten in a fight as ended up with that lodged into his shoulder!

"Hate to see the other guy," he muttered under his breath as he attempted to hide further in the shadows of the store; however, his curiosity got the best of him and he hardly moves a foot to the left.

((I wanted to wait till more people posted a reply but... this is still going on right? ^^;; ))

Jev could feel his palms get clammy and hear his heart thumping in his chest as the pair he had seen in the road earlier come closer towards the rundown shop he was observing everyone from. As they grew closer he noticed there was a branch growing out of this guy's arm!!

He coudn't see they were attempting to get further from something due to his position at the window, all he could think of was why there was a branch in his shoulder. He conjured up every situation possible. For all he knew, the man could have gotten in a fight as ended up with that lodged into his shoulder!

"Hate to see the other guy," he muttered under his breath as he attempted to hide further in the shadows of the store; however, his curiosity got the best of him and he hardly moves a foot to the left.
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
Bump? Sort of waiting for the group that Tess is watching to do something that she can take note of really :p
Bump? Sort of waiting for the group that Tess is watching to do something that she can take note of really :p
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)

pinging those who haven't specified whether or not they've subbed for one last desperate bump

pinging those who haven't specified whether or not they've subbed for one last desperate bump
@marinescorpion

I'm subbed :)
@marinescorpion

I'm subbed :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@marinescorpion

((Am I required to? I'm not planning on subbing unless I need to by law of this RP))
@marinescorpion

((Am I required to? I'm not planning on subbing unless I need to by law of this RP))
@Moonpelt

Nah I don't think so (don't see why it would be a problem) I was just trying to remind everyone this lil story is still here <3
@Moonpelt

Nah I don't think so (don't see why it would be a problem) I was just trying to remind everyone this lil story is still here <3
1 2 3 4 5