Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Draconic Adventures RP
1 2 3 4 5
[img]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/stormy-mountain-jonathan-schreiber.jpg[/img] A storm filled with thunder and lightning is passing through the mountains. The dragons of the land are busy about their day. Some cozy in their caves, and some out enjoying the storm.......... @FallenSouls @Deltaforce290
stormy-mountain-jonathan-schreiber.jpg

A storm filled with thunder and lightning is passing through the mountains. The dragons of the land are busy about their day. Some cozy in their caves, and some out enjoying the storm..........

@FallenSouls @Deltaforce290
I don't bite.......Much..........I promise
Rules:

1: Be nice to everyone

2: No killing another dragon without that player's permission

3: Have fun

I hate making rules so please don't force me to do more and please adhere to FR rules as well
Rules:

1: Be nice to everyone

2: No killing another dragon without that player's permission

3: Have fun

I hate making rules so please don't force me to do more and please adhere to FR rules as well
I'd really like to keep track of all dragons in play on one post so If the dragon and a description could be PM'd to me and I can post it here with the corresponding Player that would be fantastic and would help keep the forum clean. [b]DRAGONS[/b] Pestillence (MinerWolf90) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/258699/25869881_350.png[/img] Female Born in the plague lands she has a fascination with disease. But with that fascination she also has a vast understanding of how to heal. Protective of friends and family but devastating to her enemies. Vladmir (MinerWolf90) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237567/23756672_350.png[/img] Male Born in the Ice lands he has a heart of ice, and has little to no sympathy for others. Not since he lost his mate to a raiding party of dragons. While he may be bitter on the outside he is a fighter to the end. BloodWytch (MinerWolf90) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269118/26911789_350.png[/img] Female She may have been born in the lands of light, she is anything but. The outcast of her clan she wanders alone not sure where life is going to take her Alexander (DeltaForce290) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270699/27069847_350.png[/img] Alexander was born in the light but has chosen to live in the shadow he is a selfless dragon who has been exposed to bogsneak mutagen and he is slowly transforming into a bogsneak [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268303/26830237_350.png[/img] Name: Firesteel (DeltaForce290) Breed: Skydancer Back story:A hardened warrior Firesteel was once the leader a raider group, but now he is trying to right all of his wrongs. He is not the most talkative dragon, and in battle he uses his special abilities to predict an opponent's move making him a dangerous opponent, he prefers physical battles over casting but is able to fight using a mixture of both fighting styles Iku @FallenSouls [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270167/27016628_350.png[/img] Female
I'd really like to keep track of all dragons in play on one post so If the dragon and a description could be PM'd to me and I can post it here with the corresponding Player that would be fantastic and would help keep the forum clean.

DRAGONS

Pestillence (MinerWolf90)
25869881_350.png
Female
Born in the plague lands she has a fascination with disease. But with that fascination she also has a vast understanding of how to heal. Protective of friends and family but devastating to her enemies.

Vladmir (MinerWolf90)
23756672_350.png
Male
Born in the Ice lands he has a heart of ice, and has little to no sympathy for others. Not since he lost his mate to a raiding party of dragons. While he may be bitter on the outside he is a fighter to the end.

BloodWytch (MinerWolf90)
26911789_350.png
Female
She may have been born in the lands of light, she is anything but. The outcast of her clan she wanders alone not sure where life is going to take her

Alexander (DeltaForce290)
27069847_350.png
Alexander was born in the light but has chosen to live in the shadow he is a selfless dragon who has been exposed to bogsneak mutagen and he is slowly transforming into a bogsneak

26830237_350.png
Name: Firesteel (DeltaForce290)
Breed: Skydancer
Back story:A hardened warrior Firesteel was once the leader a raider group, but now he is trying to right all of his wrongs. He is not the most talkative dragon, and in battle he uses his special abilities to predict an opponent's move making him a dangerous opponent, he prefers physical battles over casting but is able to fight using a mixture of both fighting styles

Iku @FallenSouls
27016628_350.png
Female

Pestillence: Shakes off the rain water as she enters her cave. Once inside she begins to preen her feathers. Thinking about how severe this storm was and wondering what kind of damage would be outside after the storm passed.

Vladmir: Soars silently through the night sky keeping to himself

Bloodwytch: wandering through a grove of tree, watches as the sky lights up around her from the lightning. A lightning bolt strikes the tree next to her and splits it in half. One of the falling branches falls up on her left wing. shrieking in pain she falls to the ground.

Pestillence: Shakes off the rain water as she enters her cave. Once inside she begins to preen her feathers. Thinking about how severe this storm was and wondering what kind of damage would be outside after the storm passed.

Vladmir: Soars silently through the night sky keeping to himself

Bloodwytch: wandering through a grove of tree, watches as the sky lights up around her from the lightning. A lightning bolt strikes the tree next to her and splits it in half. One of the falling branches falls up on her left wing. shrieking in pain she falls to the ground.

Alexander walks through the rain flickering his tongue
Alexander walks through the rain flickering his tongue
@Fallensouls @MinerWolf90
BloodWytch groans in pain and shoves the branch away but not before it leaves a long ragged cut down her wing. She walks away blood oozing out of the wound. Not noticing the other dragon nearby
@DeltaForce290 @FallenSouls
BloodWytch groans in pain and shoves the branch away but not before it leaves a long ragged cut down her wing. She walks away blood oozing out of the wound. Not noticing the other dragon nearby
Alexander picks up the scent and follows it flicking his tongue wildly

Alexander picks up the scent and follows it flicking his tongue wildly

BloodWytch pushes through some bushes trying to get to the stream. The mud around the stream making squelching sounds as they sucked on her feet and claws. Which made her exert more energy . That combined with blood loss made her collapse just before the stream. Lightning continued to light up the sky with no signs of stopping

Vladimir flew up to the mountain peak and let out a roar of frustration as it seemed that which he hunted escaped him once again.

BloodWytch pushes through some bushes trying to get to the stream. The mud around the stream making squelching sounds as they sucked on her feet and claws. Which made her exert more energy . That combined with blood loss made her collapse just before the stream. Lightning continued to light up the sky with no signs of stopping

Vladimir flew up to the mountain peak and let out a roar of frustration as it seemed that which he hunted escaped him once again.

Alexander walks up to her. He sees that she is injured and drags her out of the rain to the nearest cave and wraps a leaf around her wound to stop the bleeding, then goes and collects water in a turtle shell and returns

@MinerWolf90 @Fallensouls
Alexander walks up to her. He sees that she is injured and drags her out of the rain to the nearest cave and wraps a leaf around her wound to stop the bleeding, then goes and collects water in a turtle shell and returns

@MinerWolf90 @Fallensouls
1 2 3 4 5