Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Lost Souls FR RP [OPEN]
1 2 3
[b][center][size=7][color=purple][font=Garamond] ~ THE LOST SOULS ~ [/color][/size][/center][/b][/font] [center][img]http://s13.postimg.org/lo9he4tbb/costume1.png[/img][/center] [i][center][color=purple][size=5] [size=6][font=garamond]A[/size][/font] light flickers in your eye. You blink awake slowly, finding yourself in a pitch-black space. You seem to be floating, and twist yourself around, hoisting through the air to take a look around - not a living thing in sight. No sounds, no beings, no light... where could you possibly be? Your familiar seems to be fearfully gripping your leg, floating in mid-air just like you are. Your vision has been blurred, or maybe - that's just an illusion from the blackness of your surroundings. Extremely cold, you look around in search for a way out. Although, as soon as you think of 'out' your teleported. Although, where your teleported to.. doesn't exactly help the situation. You are in a small looking room, pillars edging the dark, almost black, purple walls. Under your feet sits an onyx emblem - reconizing emblems you these, you realize it is anything but good. Faint candles are lit around the emblem, some of them even blown out. Your on your stomach, realizing you are waking up from something... or were you? Taking one more peek around, you see dragons in the dark, dim light - also groaning and just opening their eyes. Where... are you...?[/size][/color][/center][/i] [quote] Sum Up: You have been summoned, much like other dragons, who have died - their souls being lost in the binds of time and space, soon turning them demon. Though, you have yet to realize you have been turned demon. All you can remember is the slow, tragic death you lead in your clan, and soon, ending up here. The dim lights, pitch black room, emblem below you, and dark orbs lining the sides of the room, are quite intimidating. Although... what do they all mean? You'll have to find out as you travel through the binds of the universe itself, and the darkest underworld to uncover the secrets of the five lost souls... [/quote] [quote] Intro: Welcome to The Lost Souls! Glad you could find this questful rp on mine ;) Interested in joining? Great! There can be four other characters besides me; the five lost souls. Warning! This RP will be rather violent, and include horror/mystery... be prepared! To join, simply fill out the form that is listed below...[/quote] [quote] Rules: 1) Yes, you may have major gore and violence, but please keep other content age appropriate. (For example, cussing, nudity... the you know what.) 2) Please don't hound me about starting if we haven't yet started. We start when there are four other characters, and we start when I have time. 3) Similar to two, don't hound me or others about replying. We all work on our own schedule, here. 4) Follow [u]MY[/u] plotline. Without my permission, you can do nothing to completely effect the plot in some way, although, you CAN do things that will slightly effect the plot, to a point... keep it reasonable! 5) You must fill out the form to join. And since this is an RP involving all demons and dead characters, please use either the scrying workshop if it is a pure dead character, or if you already have a demonic dragon in your lair, feel free to use that one. I'll be using the scryin workshop and some creativity, however. 6) Welp, have fun! [/quote] [quote] Form: (Familiars are not used in this RP) [insert image here] Name: Gender: Flight: Quote (Optional): Personality: Backpack (Items that they may have that you'd like to take note of): Extra info (Optional):[/quote] [quote] Pinglist: @LeviathanScream @CrimsonAero [/quote] [quote] Updates: Dragon I will be using: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985746#post_1985746 [/quote]
~ THE LOST SOULS ~
costume1.png

A light flickers in your eye. You blink awake slowly, finding yourself in a pitch-black space. You seem to be floating, and twist yourself around, hoisting through the air to take a look around - not a living thing in sight. No sounds, no beings, no light... where could you possibly be? Your familiar seems to be fearfully gripping your leg, floating in mid-air just like you are. Your vision has been blurred, or maybe - that's just an illusion from the blackness of your surroundings. Extremely cold, you look around in search for a way out. Although, as soon as you think of 'out' your teleported. Although, where your teleported to.. doesn't exactly help the situation. You are in a small looking room, pillars edging the dark, almost black, purple walls. Under your feet sits an onyx emblem - reconizing emblems you these, you realize it is anything but good. Faint candles are lit around the emblem, some of them even blown out. Your on your stomach, realizing you are waking up from something... or were you? Taking one more peek around, you see dragons in the dark, dim light - also groaning and just opening their eyes. Where... are you...?

Quote:
Sum Up:

You have been summoned, much like other dragons, who have died - their souls being lost in the binds of time and space, soon turning them demon. Though, you have yet to realize you have been turned demon. All you can remember is the slow, tragic death you lead in your clan, and soon, ending up here. The dim lights, pitch black room, emblem below you, and dark orbs lining the sides of the room, are quite intimidating. Although... what do they all mean? You'll have to find out as you travel through the binds of the universe itself, and the darkest underworld to uncover the secrets of the five lost souls...

Quote:
Intro:

Welcome to The Lost Souls! Glad you could find this questful rp on mine ;) Interested in joining? Great! There can be four other characters besides me; the five lost souls. Warning! This RP will be rather violent, and include horror/mystery... be prepared!

To join, simply fill out the form that is listed below...

Quote:
Rules:

1) Yes, you may have major gore and violence, but please keep other content age appropriate. (For example, cussing, nudity... the you know what.)

2) Please don't hound me about starting if we haven't yet started. We start when there are four other characters, and we start when I have time.

3) Similar to two, don't hound me or others about replying. We all work on our own schedule, here.

4) Follow MY plotline. Without my permission, you can do nothing to completely effect the plot in some way, although, you CAN do things that will slightly effect the plot, to a point... keep it reasonable!

5) You must fill out the form to join. And since this is an RP involving all demons and dead characters, please use either the scrying workshop if it is a pure dead character, or if you already have a demonic dragon in your lair, feel free to use that one. I'll be using the scryin workshop and some creativity, however.

6) Welp, have fun!

Quote:
Form:
(Familiars are not used in this RP)

[insert image here]

Name:
Quote (Optional):
Personality:
Backpack (Items that they may have that you'd like to take note of):
Extra info (Optional):

Quote:

Quote:
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
~ Reserved
~ Reserved

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
~ Reserved
~ Reserved

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
@mimi9911a Ooh!!! This looks interesting! Especially for my dragon Zchayn! His lore is that he was killed, and is currently an undead, but apparently he's going to be a demon in this case >:) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25150141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251502/25150141_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Zchayn Nickname: Despises nicknames, but goes by Z or Chayn if you gain his trust Gender: Genderless, though it doesn't care with itself being called male Flight: Light flight Quote: "The dead is nothing to be ashamed with..." Personality: Zchayn is an emotionless dragon that keeps its thoughts pessimistic and its actions ghostlike. One very noticeable thing about that is that it doesn't seem to care about most things. Power, pain, even happiness. Just a piece of the past that doesn't react to anything. But, however, he is quiet, almost too quiet, since he observes and watches. He can pick up the littlest details, since it has nothing else to look at, and usually warns others of problems way before they see or hear or sense it. Though he is always this way, one that finds a way to befriend Zchayn will earn his trust, and, if they look closely, some emotion. Backpack (Items): Nothing whatsoever, since he needs nothing to please him, nothing that he needs. Apparel-wise, he only brings his Cat's Helmet, since he is Extra info: I will switch between using "it" and "he" because it doesn't care which pronoun anyone uses && He appears slightly transparent && The only way to make him show anger is to try to take his helmet off
@mimi9911a

Ooh!!! This looks interesting! Especially for my dragon Zchayn! His lore is that he was killed, and is currently an undead, but apparently he's going to be a demon in this case >:)

25150141_350.png

Name: Zchayn
Nickname: Despises nicknames, but goes by Z or Chayn if you gain his trust
Gender: Genderless, though it doesn't care with itself being called male
Flight: Light flight
Quote: "The dead is nothing to be ashamed with..."
Personality: Zchayn is an emotionless dragon that keeps its thoughts pessimistic and its actions ghostlike. One very noticeable thing about that is that it doesn't seem to care about most things. Power, pain, even happiness. Just a piece of the past that doesn't react to anything. But, however, he is quiet, almost too quiet, since he observes and watches. He can pick up the littlest details, since it has nothing else to look at, and usually warns others of problems way before they see or hear or sense it. Though he is always this way, one that finds a way to befriend Zchayn will earn his trust, and, if they look closely, some emotion.
Backpack (Items): Nothing whatsoever, since he needs nothing to please him, nothing that he needs. Apparel-wise, he only brings his Cat's Helmet, since he is
Extra info: I will switch between using "it" and "he" because it doesn't care which pronoun anyone uses && He appears slightly transparent && The only way to make him show anger is to try to take his helmet off
@LeviathanScream

Accepted! And, Arainiollia will have such a fun time annoying the crap out of him >:D

Edit: This is being very slow, mind advertising to your friends? .3.
@LeviathanScream

Accepted! And, Arainiollia will have such a fun time annoying the crap out of him >:D

Edit: This is being very slow, mind advertising to your friends? .3.

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
@mimi9911a
Well good luck trying to! He's probably going to annoy her by being oblivious >:3

Well finally I have a signature ^w^

Maybe you'd want to delete those 'bump' posts :D
@mimi9911a
Well good luck trying to! He's probably going to annoy her by being oblivious >:3

Well finally I have a signature ^w^

Maybe you'd want to delete those 'bump' posts :D
@mimi9911a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26771206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267713/26771206_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Nortor Gender: Male Flight: Wind Quote (Optional): "hmm." Personality: Nor is a dragon who enjoys judging others quietly. He has has an amazing memory and rarely talks, only speaking when he needs to. He has a heavy hearted presence- almost like a cloud of silence- and most rooms become quiet when he enters them. Some dragons have gone as far as calling him a demon, which Nortor likes. He considers himself a messenger of fear and wears that role proudly. Backpack (Items that they may have that you'd like to take note of): carries a sheathed dagger in his mantle. Extra info (Optional): [s]is probably actually a demon even when he isn't dead[/s] Sorry for the lazy description. I'm tired right now.
@mimi9911a

26771206_350.png

Name: Nortor
Flight: Wind
Quote (Optional): "hmm."
Personality: Nor is a dragon who enjoys judging others quietly. He has has an amazing memory and rarely talks, only speaking when he needs to.
He has a heavy hearted presence- almost like a cloud of silence- and most rooms become quiet when he enters them. Some dragons have gone as far as calling him a demon, which Nortor likes.
He considers himself a messenger of fear and wears that role proudly.
Backpack (Items that they may have that you'd like to take note of): carries a sheathed dagger in his mantle.
Extra info (Optional): is probably actually a demon even when he isn't dead

Sorry for the lazy description. I'm tired right now.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@CrimsonAero

ahh, accepted! :D
@CrimsonAero

ahh, accepted! :D

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
Bumpity! I really want this rp to happen ^w^
Bumpity! I really want this rp to happen ^w^
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256993/25699210_350.png[/img] Name: Silence Gender: Male Flight: Lightning Quote (Optional): "What's the point of life if we're going to die anyways." Backpack (Items that they may have that you'd like to take note of): A Cleaver and a windbound mask (I believe it's called) Extra info (Optional): Can use his elements really well. Personality Usally likes to mess around with his opponents/foes or friends. And gets a bit violent if you say somthing wrong to him. Adventureus, Hates puns whoever says it. Easy going unless its somthing really wrong. @mimi9911a
25699210_350.png
Name: Silence
Flight: Lightning
Quote (Optional): "What's the point of life if we're going to die anyways."
Backpack (Items that they may have that you'd like to take note of): A Cleaver and a windbound mask (I believe it's called)
Extra info (Optional): Can use his elements really well.
Personality
Usally likes to mess around with his opponents/foes or friends. And gets a bit violent if you say somthing wrong to him. Adventureus, Hates puns whoever says it. Easy going unless its somthing really wrong.
@mimi9911a
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
1 2 3