Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret of the Pearl [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
"About what?" Ripple asked, still looking for a way out.
"About what?" Ripple asked, still looking for a way out.
anubissig_by_bajanmightyena-danm2hg.pngthatdragonadara-001.pngRMyne.gif6LLW3.gifNmFUY.gif
"pfffffffather?.....i don't know" she shrugged and contemplated leaving.
"pfffffffather?.....i don't know" she shrugged and contemplated leaving.
BCKiQNv.png
"Did he do something else?" She asked, wondering if he had made more idiotic decisions while she had been gone.
"Did he do something else?" She asked, wondering if he had made more idiotic decisions while she had been gone.
anubissig_by_bajanmightyena-danm2hg.pngthatdragonadara-001.pngRMyne.gif6LLW3.gifNmFUY.gif
"n-no... just still mad at him about brother" she avoided eye contact. "what 'bout you?"
"n-no... just still mad at him about brother" she avoided eye contact. "what 'bout you?"
BCKiQNv.png
Ripple down at the pearl in her arms, obviously upset, even thought she was trying to hide it. "Y-Yea. I just... I am trying not to think about it right now." Her stomach rumbled and she looked up again. "When are we having dinner?"
Ripple down at the pearl in her arms, obviously upset, even thought she was trying to hide it. "Y-Yea. I just... I am trying not to think about it right now." Her stomach rumbled and she looked up again. "When are we having dinner?"
Emerald cleared her throat of the lump that normally meant tears, and glanced up at the sun. "Pretty soon, we should probably start headin' back"
Emerald cleared her throat of the lump that normally meant tears, and glanced up at the sun. "Pretty soon, we should probably start headin' back"
BCKiQNv.png
"oh... okay." Ripple said, spreading her wings and jumping off of the ground. The air was warm yet fast flowing, and grabbed at the sky blue scarf she was wearing, desperately trying to tear if from its perch around her neck.
"oh... okay." Ripple said, spreading her wings and jumping off of the ground. The air was warm yet fast flowing, and grabbed at the sky blue scarf she was wearing, desperately trying to tear if from its perch around her neck.
Emerald followed after glancing up at the sun one more time, tugging at her warps so they don't fall off on the flight back. Taking off, she held her pearl close to her.
Emerald followed after glancing up at the sun one more time, tugging at her warps so they don't fall off on the flight back. Taking off, she held her pearl close to her.
BCKiQNv.png
They ventured into the lair, meeting the rest of their clan at a huge, round, oak wood table. There seemed to be insects of many kinds, standing a top of many kinds of vegatation circling around it. Normally there would be plenty of food, but the food was gradually getting less and less. Emerald sat next to her father and Amaris, who was slowly licking her grey pearl.
They ventured into the lair, meeting the rest of their clan at a huge, round, oak wood table. There seemed to be insects of many kinds, standing a top of many kinds of vegatation circling around it. Normally there would be plenty of food, but the food was gradually getting less and less. Emerald sat next to her father and Amaris, who was slowly licking her grey pearl.
BCKiQNv.png
Amaris was the quietist dragon in the clan. Something happened to her when she was just a hatchling, and since then, she has refrained from talking.

"Your late." Twilightpearl said sternly, watching Emeraldcaster as she sat down beside him.

Ripple sat down on her silky floor cushion, motioning at the wooden bowl full of glow bugs, hoping someone would notice what she was doing and slide it in her general direction.
Amaris was the quietist dragon in the clan. Something happened to her when she was just a hatchling, and since then, she has refrained from talking.

"Your late." Twilightpearl said sternly, watching Emeraldcaster as she sat down beside him.

Ripple sat down on her silky floor cushion, motioning at the wooden bowl full of glow bugs, hoping someone would notice what she was doing and slide it in her general direction.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12