Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fool's Gold (Private 1x1)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112
"Your uncle." Well, that was a surprise. "Does he do any magic?" If it was a family line of magic, she might recognize it. "What's his name?" Ray was a cooperative fellow. She hoped she could get some useful information out of him before Tearil came back and stopped her...
"Your uncle." Well, that was a surprise. "Does he do any magic?" If it was a family line of magic, she might recognize it. "What's his name?" Ray was a cooperative fellow. She hoped she could get some useful information out of him before Tearil came back and stopped her...
sig_vilet_by_vampireselene13-d9ftvsm.png
"Nope, no magic! His last name, uh... He won't tell me actually." He shrugs.

Tearil walks in, he seems cooled off at least. He sits in the chair he was in before, pulling out the book. He continues his previous scribbling, but it's quite a bit more frantic now.

"Nope, no magic! His last name, uh... He won't tell me actually." He shrugs.

Tearil walks in, he seems cooled off at least. He sits in the chair he was in before, pulling out the book. He continues his previous scribbling, but it's quite a bit more frantic now.

Thomas
he/him
D*mn. She had learned nothing. Well, she had learned that it was *not* a magic family, but nobody bothered studying non-magic people. She eyed Tearil warily as he entered. She wondered if she should apologize. He hadn't apologized for kidnapping her...though he had apologized for hurting her, and that had to count for something.
She stood, hands clasped in front of her in a demure pose. "I apologize for my earlier rudeness. I am upset about many things, and though they have to do with you, it was still no reason to insult your family." She wasn't going to lie- she was still unhappy about being here. But she could bend that much. 'I was being sarcastic before, but I do know the Wildheart family tree. If you're interested at all in your roots, I could help."
D*mn. She had learned nothing. Well, she had learned that it was *not* a magic family, but nobody bothered studying non-magic people. She eyed Tearil warily as he entered. She wondered if she should apologize. He hadn't apologized for kidnapping her...though he had apologized for hurting her, and that had to count for something.
She stood, hands clasped in front of her in a demure pose. "I apologize for my earlier rudeness. I am upset about many things, and though they have to do with you, it was still no reason to insult your family." She wasn't going to lie- she was still unhappy about being here. But she could bend that much. 'I was being sarcastic before, but I do know the Wildheart family tree. If you're interested at all in your roots, I could help."
Oh, so she was apologizing now? He ignored her- until she mentioned that she could help. He turns to her, eyeing her carefully. "Help me? With what, now?" He sets down his book, crossing his arms. "The isn't anything you could possibly help me with."
Oh, so she was apologizing now? He ignored her- until she mentioned that she could help. He turns to her, eyeing her carefully. "Help me? With what, now?" He sets down his book, crossing his arms. "The isn't anything you could possibly help me with."
Thomas
he/him
"If you had even the slightest knowledge about your parents, I could help you piece together the rest. I just thought you might want to know where you belong. If you don't want that, suit yourself. I don't know why I offered anyway." She replied curtly, turning away from him. It was just as well he refused, she told herself. She didn't owe him a d*mn thing. She regretted even apologizing.
"If you had even the slightest knowledge about your parents, I could help you piece together the rest. I just thought you might want to know where you belong. If you don't want that, suit yourself. I don't know why I offered anyway." She replied curtly, turning away from him. It was just as well he refused, she told herself. She didn't owe him a d*mn thing. She regretted even apologizing.
He considers this. "... As much as I'd like to find out about them, I haven't a clue about who they are. Thank you, though, for the offer. I'm sorry for saying what i said about your family. They've done good to the Wildhearts in the past." He goes back to his book, just reading this time.

Ray lays down on a makeshift bed and dozes off.
He considers this. "... As much as I'd like to find out about them, I haven't a clue about who they are. Thank you, though, for the offer. I'm sorry for saying what i said about your family. They've done good to the Wildhearts in the past." He goes back to his book, just reading this time.

Ray lays down on a makeshift bed and dozes off.
Thomas
he/him
Well, that was that. Heloise sat down, leaning against a corner. She briefly considered sleeping. Maybe, when Tearil fell asleep, she could escape. It was a risky idea, since she had no idea where they were. She couldn't reach home, they were more than a day away. But if she could find a village, or happen upon a stranger, she could get help. It would take her some time to really get home, but she could avoid this mess with the ever-unknown boss. She resolved to do exactly that- rest for now, wait for Tearil to fall asleep, then escape.
Well, that was that. Heloise sat down, leaning against a corner. She briefly considered sleeping. Maybe, when Tearil fell asleep, she could escape. It was a risky idea, since she had no idea where they were. She couldn't reach home, they were more than a day away. But if she could find a village, or happen upon a stranger, she could get help. It would take her some time to really get home, but she could avoid this mess with the ever-unknown boss. She resolved to do exactly that- rest for now, wait for Tearil to fall asleep, then escape.
"You're thinking. I don't like that," Tearil comments. "And don't get any ideas. Once Ray's rested, we're leaving." This meant he'd be much more tired, and with a tendency to forget things..

He sighs.

(I'm not at my computer and it's so much harder to type longer replies ;-;-)
"You're thinking. I don't like that," Tearil comments. "And don't get any ideas. Once Ray's rested, we're leaving." This meant he'd be much more tired, and with a tendency to forget things..

He sighs.

(I'm not at my computer and it's so much harder to type longer replies ;-;-)
Thomas
he/him
((aah. don't worry about it. I don't mind short replies, and if you'd prefer to write longer ones, like I said before: you're not under any time limit to reply))

"Can't a girl even think anymore?" She replied. He could bind or gag her as he pleased, but he couldn't keep her from thinking. She took some satisfaction from that. She closed her eyes. Some sleep wouldn't hurt. Maybe she'd get lucky, and he'd fall asleep too, and she could still try her escape. Unlikely, but it was something...
((aah. don't worry about it. I don't mind short replies, and if you'd prefer to write longer ones, like I said before: you're not under any time limit to reply))

"Can't a girl even think anymore?" She replied. He could bind or gag her as he pleased, but he couldn't keep her from thinking. She took some satisfaction from that. She closed her eyes. Some sleep wouldn't hurt. Maybe she'd get lucky, and he'd fall asleep too, and she could still try her escape. Unlikely, but it was something...
She sleeps.

--and awakens, being carried bridal style by Ray, who's humming a tune and walking happily.

"--around forty pounds of pudding, but that's just ridiculous."

"FOURTY POUNDS!! Oh, I can't even imagine that much.."

"You can't image in because you have no brain."

Ray laughs. "Just pudding, right?"

"Sure. Just pudding."
She sleeps.

--and awakens, being carried bridal style by Ray, who's humming a tune and walking happily.

"--around forty pounds of pudding, but that's just ridiculous."

"FOURTY POUNDS!! Oh, I can't even imagine that much.."

"You can't image in because you have no brain."

Ray laughs. "Just pudding, right?"

"Sure. Just pudding."
Thomas
he/him
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112