Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Saving The Universe (OOC/Character)
1 2 3 4 5
Im filling out a form rn, ive gotta draw her though
Im filling out a form rn, ive gotta draw her though
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@AbyssRanger

Dang dude, D:
I didn't catch that :P
Oh well, I corrected it ^^
@AbyssRanger

Dang dude, D:
I didn't catch that :P
Oh well, I corrected it ^^
TsScxkb.gif
Also ive been dying to use thebspecues i created 2 yrs ago
Also ive been dying to use thebspecues i created 2 yrs ago
@snowythedragon
Thank you

@lilMama
Okay! :33 Same with me. I've been really wanting to use Noxrin and I don't really get to use him at all lol. I just got the art for him yesterday and I just had to use him in a roleplay XD. I can't wait to see your character :3
@snowythedragon
Thank you

@lilMama
Okay! :33 Same with me. I've been really wanting to use Noxrin and I don't really get to use him at all lol. I just got the art for him yesterday and I just had to use him in a roleplay XD. I can't wait to see your character :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@abyssranger I know how that is lol, also one of my main characters is named and based off of this quq
@abyssranger I know how that is lol, also one of my main characters is named and based off of this quq
@lilMama
Yeah, roleplays where you can use an alien and very limited on here lol. And cool! :33
@lilMama
Yeah, roleplays where you can use an alien and very limited on here lol. And cool! :33
Name: Myriad Vice
Age: human equivilant of about 22 (they are a very ,very long living species)
Species:U'ntai
Height: 5'1
Appearance: Myriad has a roughly human look- if humans had glossy blue skin, large black eyes, multiple fins and spines, and tentacles growing out of their head. If so, then Myriad is just that. She wears a brown leather corset and black knee length pants, a pair of ornate fins extending from where her ears would be, along the center of one of her tentacles that look like thick dreads on her head, and a large pair brancing off of the back of her shoulder blades. Her light blue skin is shiny both from scales and general sleekness, her skin is patterned with darker blue spots and swirls and ripples, that shimmer and allow her to change color or appearance her helm and some spaces on her body are covered in bioluminescent spots that reflect her emotions, and a pair of neon pink gills sit on her ribs. (I will add a picture very soon) She has an hour glass build, and a thick scar on her upper right arm.
Personality: Spiteful and straightforward, Myriad likes to be in control of things, but has very heavy anxiety about dissapointing. Her species slaughters off those who aren't pure of blood- which she definitely isn't. Growing up with her lionfish, war general father, Myriad learned the strict ways of war in the wartorn land of Acrypto. However, she did develop a myschevious and fun side because of this, much to her father's dissappointment.
Other: She's scared of falling.

Species Information Sheet:

Planet: Acrypto (the U'ntai live on little more than half a planet, with many moons, most of which are barren aside from the ruined chunk of one.)
Planet Status: Not yet, but the species has practacally wiped themselves out.
Species Name: U'ntai
Species Description: Half fish, half person. They are essentially humanized fish- be it squid, sharks, lionfish, carp, shrimp or other, many of them are blue, grey, or orange in color, but they have many variations. their 'helms' often reflect what they are (extending from their forehead and over where their hair should be) They are a pureblood species- mixed bloods are often executed on spot when born- Myriad and her twin brother were born in secret, along with a few others who survived. Being a war torn species, they have driven themselves to near extinction and focus more on brute force and technology than anything else.
Name: Myriad Vice
Age: human equivilant of about 22 (they are a very ,very long living species)
Species:U'ntai
Height: 5'1
Appearance: Myriad has a roughly human look- if humans had glossy blue skin, large black eyes, multiple fins and spines, and tentacles growing out of their head. If so, then Myriad is just that. She wears a brown leather corset and black knee length pants, a pair of ornate fins extending from where her ears would be, along the center of one of her tentacles that look like thick dreads on her head, and a large pair brancing off of the back of her shoulder blades. Her light blue skin is shiny both from scales and general sleekness, her skin is patterned with darker blue spots and swirls and ripples, that shimmer and allow her to change color or appearance her helm and some spaces on her body are covered in bioluminescent spots that reflect her emotions, and a pair of neon pink gills sit on her ribs. (I will add a picture very soon) She has an hour glass build, and a thick scar on her upper right arm.
Personality: Spiteful and straightforward, Myriad likes to be in control of things, but has very heavy anxiety about dissapointing. Her species slaughters off those who aren't pure of blood- which she definitely isn't. Growing up with her lionfish, war general father, Myriad learned the strict ways of war in the wartorn land of Acrypto. However, she did develop a myschevious and fun side because of this, much to her father's dissappointment.
Other: She's scared of falling.

Species Information Sheet:

Planet: Acrypto (the U'ntai live on little more than half a planet, with many moons, most of which are barren aside from the ruined chunk of one.)
Planet Status: Not yet, but the species has practacally wiped themselves out.
Species Name: U'ntai
Species Description: Half fish, half person. They are essentially humanized fish- be it squid, sharks, lionfish, carp, shrimp or other, many of them are blue, grey, or orange in color, but they have many variations. their 'helms' often reflect what they are (extending from their forehead and over where their hair should be) They are a pureblood species- mixed bloods are often executed on spot when born- Myriad and her twin brother were born in secret, along with a few others who survived. Being a war torn species, they have driven themselves to near extinction and focus more on brute force and technology than anything else.
@lilMama
She sounds cool! :3 I can't wait to see what she looks like when you draw her :33. Also, Noxrin is going to like her because she is shorter than him XDD
@lilMama
She sounds cool! :3 I can't wait to see what she looks like when you draw her :33. Also, Noxrin is going to like her because she is shorter than him XDD
@abssranger omg yaaassss haha
@abssranger omg yaaassss haha
@abyssranger

Yass, sci-fi! *wedges into door* gimme a minute to make a character.
@abyssranger

Yass, sci-fi! *wedges into door* gimme a minute to make a character.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1 2 3 4 5