Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thief's Guild Reboot (CLOSED)
1 2 3
((Sorry still use to pinging ^^" ))

Aura a bit hurt at her response. Zip hissed a little before she covered him. "Um, well, I'm Aura and this is my cat, Zip." She said lifting her hood a little showing the spiteful cat. "Behave!" She whispered harshly to it. Zip slunk back into the hood deciding to take a nap there.
((Sorry still use to pinging ^^" ))

Aura a bit hurt at her response. Zip hissed a little before she covered him. "Um, well, I'm Aura and this is my cat, Zip." She said lifting her hood a little showing the spiteful cat. "Behave!" She whispered harshly to it. Zip slunk back into the hood deciding to take a nap there.
Olivia walked into the main cave and looked around, taking in the view around her. It was a large cave with a small pool of water in the middle and lots of tunnels heading off from the sides. The people that inhabited the room mostly looked insane and psychotic, but there were a few more normal looking people. She looked at her hand where her room number was, and began the long trek to find it.

Olivia walked into the main cave and looked around, taking in the view around her. It was a large cave with a small pool of water in the middle and lots of tunnels heading off from the sides. The people that inhabited the room mostly looked insane and psychotic, but there were a few more normal looking people. She looked at her hand where her room number was, and began the long trek to find it.

tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Peitho rolled her eyes at the other new member. What did she expect? A warm welcome? Maybe a party? Tho scoffed at the idea, and decided to find her room. Not that she would be keeping anything valuable in it, or staying there all that often unless she was required to. She glanced at room number, and made a mental note to find a new lock for the door it would have as well.
Peitho rolled her eyes at the other new member. What did she expect? A warm welcome? Maybe a party? Tho scoffed at the idea, and decided to find her room. Not that she would be keeping anything valuable in it, or staying there all that often unless she was required to. She glanced at room number, and made a mental note to find a new lock for the door it would have as well.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Kishi popped one eye open, his fingers separating slightly so he could observe the situation. Wide-eyed and enthusiastic, Aura was clearly thrown off by Athena's harsh attitude. Most of the thieves in this guild were naturally annoying, unlikely to welcome newcomers because they were too concerned with their own greed to bother.

"Athena, cut it out - she doesn't need any lip from you." At this point, Kishi had turned around so he was gazing directly at the two of them, his dark eyes unwavering.
Kishi popped one eye open, his fingers separating slightly so he could observe the situation. Wide-eyed and enthusiastic, Aura was clearly thrown off by Athena's harsh attitude. Most of the thieves in this guild were naturally annoying, unlikely to welcome newcomers because they were too concerned with their own greed to bother.

"Athena, cut it out - she doesn't need any lip from you." At this point, Kishi had turned around so he was gazing directly at the two of them, his dark eyes unwavering.

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
Aura suddenly had this uneasy feeling towards her and turned around to see someone looking at her. He spine tingled as she walked away. I might as well find my room for now. She thought walking away from the girl she was just talking to seeing that she was uninterested anyway. As she left, she quickly sneaked something from someones pockets and continued walking hiding the object in her coat.
Aura suddenly had this uneasy feeling towards her and turned around to see someone looking at her. He spine tingled as she walked away. I might as well find my room for now. She thought walking away from the girl she was just talking to seeing that she was uninterested anyway. As she left, she quickly sneaked something from someones pockets and continued walking hiding the object in her coat.
Athena glared at Kishi. "Psh. She's a newbie, she'll have to toughen up anyways." She shrugged and stood up, making her way towards her room. It was true though, in a Theives' Guild, not everything is sunshine and rainbows.
Athena glared at Kishi. "Psh. She's a newbie, she'll have to toughen up anyways." She shrugged and stood up, making her way towards her room. It was true though, in a Theives' Guild, not everything is sunshine and rainbows.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 3